Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Off (Tag Katrina)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

Time Off (Tag Katrina) Empty
PostSubject: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:26 pm

"Vera, do you have the latte done yet?" Violet chimed as she pulled her long hair up into a ponytail. Vera smiled a bit and nodded, carrying the coffee cup over to the customer's table and curtsying gently. "Thank you, young lady. Here, take this," The woman smiled at her and handed her a few dollars. "Oh, thanks!" Vera beamed and slid the money into her apron pocket. She pulled her hair down from its bun and ran her fingers through it. "I like what you've done with your hair. It looks good," Violet complimented as she leaned on the counter beside her. "Really...? Thanks. I wanted to try a new coloring... I think it looks good, too," She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 am

Two girls briefly walked in, hats on their heads covering their faces. They sat down at the counter and placed the menus to cover their faces as Vera and Violet came over. When Vera walked over, Katrina placed down her menu and took of her hat. "Hi!" She chimed with a grin before leaning over the counter and kissing Vera on the cheek. "I'm here to kidnap you for the day~." 

Liz let her menu fall and she removed the beanie, that she borrowed from Liam, from her eyes. "Whacha doin'?" Liz asked Violet, her bright blue eyes curious.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:15 am

Vera smiled to the two that came over and sat down. She and Violet moved over to them and waited patiently for their orders. However, when Vera saw that one of them was Katrina, her face lit up. "Baby!" She chimed quietly. She giggled softly at the cheek kiss and bit her bottom lip. "But... I have to work," she mumbled.

Violet tilted her head and smiled slightly as she saw the two girls. It did make her miss Elizabeth a bit. So, when she heard the girls voice, she jumped and looked over with wide eyes before a grin split her lips. "Izzy!" She giggled and leaned across the bar, stealing a kiss from the girls lips. "What are you doing here...? You know I get too distracted when I see you at work..." she pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:29 am

Katrina grinned when Vera's face lit up before pouting at her. "Tell them you're sick." She said, wanting to spend the day with Vera. With Vera working and at school most of the time, Katrina barely got to see once a week. She even went a few times to the Olympe's home to see if she was there. She grabbed Vera's hand and nuzzled her nose against her palm, smiling at how it smelled like coffee and vanilla. "Do it for me...?" Katrina pleaded, her eyes big at Vera's.

"Hi!" Lizzy exclaimed with a big grin as Violet leaned over for a kiss. "Well... My parents are currently out helping and Liam is watching over me, but I don't have to be at the loft for a bit. 'Study Buddies'..." Liz explained, winking at her last sentence. "So I came to see you... It's fun watching you work."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:34 am

Violet smirked slightly and shook her head. "Babe, I told you... You've got to stop sneaking off. You're going to give your poor brother a heart attack," She snickered and took the girls hand.

Vera bit her lip and smiled to herself at the way Kat treated her hand. She was still getting used to being touched, but with Kat, it seemed natural. Violet overheard and smiled slightly. She touched Vera's hip, which did cause Vera to jump and bump into one of the coffee makers, burning her hand just slightly. She yelped and brought her pinkie to her mouth, sucking on the burn like a child. Violet smiled apologetically and held her hands up in defense. "I just wanted to tell you that I don't mind you going off... You're always working, even when you don't have to. You deserve a day off. Hell, you deserve a week off... Lizzy, you could help here, you know. I could teach you how to make a latte," she smirked back towards Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 am

"Oh. He'll be fine. He won't even notice... Especially with the wedding and the babies coming up." Liz scoffed, but only wished that he didn't. Despite everything going around, her brother still managed to find the time to get on her case. She pouted at the thought. 

Katrina gasped softly as Vera jumped and yelped when her finger was burned. She scowled at Violet before grabbing Vera's hand and kissing her pinkie. However, she quickly agreed with Violet, nodding her head. She pouted at Vera. "Come on... Just one day with me?" Liz pouted even more when Violet offered for her to help. "I wish I could... But you know how my family is about it.."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:52 am

Vera smiled slightly and giggled when Kat kissed her pinkie. "It's okay," she assured her, not wanting her to give Violet foul looks. "Only if you tell me what we'll do," she mumbled, leaning on the bar and closer towards Katrina.

Violet smiled a bit and then shifted her grey gaze back onto Lizzy. "Who says they have to know? I mean, I know I'm supposed to be a good influence on you now, and this will be good! I'll make sure you won't get hurt and I'll be teaching you something. I'll even let you get tips if you do well with the customers!" She chimed.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:06 am

Katrina nodded softly, before kissing it once more. She poked Vera's nose gently, "I can't. It's a surprise." Katrina grinned at Vera before blinking her blues once more. "Pleeasssee Verraaa. I miss you." She pleaded once more, pouting and sounding like a little child. 

Elizabeth smirked, liking the idea of working and along side Violet. She wanted to know why her mother hated the idea of having a job so much. She had a small idea since her father wasn't home as much, but it wasn't too bad? "They'd be mad if they found out though..." Liz pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:10 am

Vera bit her lip and giggled softly. "Fine, fine... As long as it's not too crowded, alright?" She asked softly and leaned over, kissing the corner of Kat's lips gently. She took off her apron and took out the money she'd managed to make from the pockets. She put them into her purse and fixed her summer dress. It hugged her in all of the right places, but was still modest. She pulled her hair into the right ways and brushed it from her face before smiling. "Thank you, Violet," She hummed and went around the bar to Katrina. "So... Let's go!" She hummed happily, taking the girls hand.

Violet watched the two girls before giggling softly at Lizzy's words. She pulled out her cellphone and called Rosie. "Rose? Call Liam and tell him that Lizzy is staying at your house studying. I'm keeping her with me, though. I'm going to teach her how to make a latte, then get my name tattooed on her butt, okay?" She hummed. "Have her home by noon tomorrow at least," Rose snickered and ended the call. Violet grinned and eyed Lizzy playfully. "there. You're covered, baby doll."
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:22 am

"Yay!" Kat exclaimed as Vera agreed to go out with her. She waited patiently as Vera adjusted herself, a wide grin on her lips. She sat up when Vera came back around with a smile. "Wait..." Katrina said before twirling Vera around, her summer dress flowing with the twirl. "Beautiful! Now we can go!" Katrina kissed Vera's lips before dragging her out of the Coffee shop and over to her car. She let go of Vera's hand to move over to the driver's seat, getting the car started. 

Lizzy watched as the two girls went as Violet was on the phone, raising a brow at her when she looked back. "Was that my sister? She's such a weirdo sometimes" Liz said before giggling lightly, rolling her eyes. She sat up though, excited. "So... What's the first step in making a latte? Ms. Rivers." She teased, a goofy smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:43 am

Vera giggled as she was spun and gladly leaned into the kiss Katrina placed on her lips. She followed her happily and got into the car. "Please tell me where you're taking me? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee?" She begged, leaning close to her and brushing her nose against the girls cheek affectionately.

Violet smirked and went around the counter. She tugged Lizzy with her behind the counter and grabbed the apron Vera had put down. "Here," She murmured as she put the apron onto Liz and tied it for her. She went and grabbed one of the warm cups. "We use warm cups so that the latte's stay warmer longer," She explained. "First, you have to get a pitcher and put the milk into it," She instructed, filling up a pitcher to the correct amount. She then tugged Lizzy over to the machine used for heating the coffee. "Then... You carefully take the pitcher and insert this rod here," she pointed to the machine. "This will heat up the milk, but it does get pretty hot, so you have to be careful not to burn yourself," She reminded and held Lizzy's hands on the pitcher the correct way as she helped her warm the milk.

"Then, you come over here and get the portafilter set up to make the shots of espresso," she explained professionally as she packed in the ground espresso and got it started. "You time it correctly, and..." she positioned a different pitcher and bit her lip as she timed when to release the shots. And, perfectly, she got the right amount of espresso and creme in the pitcher. "Perfect!" She hummed proudly. "Then, you pour this into the cup," She hummed. "The milk is the fun part... You can kind of design things. Like a heart," she mused with a small smirk as she poured the milk carefully on top of the espresso into the shape of a heart. "Easy, see?" she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:08 am

"Nope! I can't tell you~. It's a surprise, remember?" Kat responded to her begging, turning her head to kiss Vera's lips before looking back forward and she pulled out from the parking lot. The drive wasn't far or long, it only took a few minutes, before Kat pulled into another parking lot. She looked over at Vera excitedly, grabbing the girl's hands. "Vera... Are you scared of heights?" Katrina asked her, her eyebrows raised.

---

Liz gladly followed Violet behind the counter and grinned before posing for Violet. "How do I look?" She asked playfully before paying close attention as Violet explained how to make a latte. She knitted her brows in concentration and followed Violet everywhere, watching everything that she did. However, when she started to make the heart, Liz grinned. "It's so cute!" She exclaimed before grinning at Violet. "Seems easy enough... Can I try by myself?" She asked before heading over to the cups. She did each step carefully and to the best of her ability, remember each thing that Violet said. She burned herself a bit, but didn't mind it so much. But, her face grew sad when she tried to design a heart like Violet's, which only turned into a sloppy circle. She looked over at Violet with a pout, her eyes wide. "It's not a heart... I suck..."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:13 am

Vera pouted, but returned the kiss gently. She sat back into her seat and chewed her bottom lip as she looked around, trying to gauge where they were going. As they parked, she looked over at Katrina and got a tad bit wide eyed. "Extremely," She breathed. "Why?"

--

Violet watched curiously as the girl moved around the kitchen. She was doing perfectly up until she tried to make a design. She giggled softly and walked over, wrapping her arms around the girl from behind and kissing her cheek. "Maybe it's not a heart, but... Look," She gestured and gently used her finger to shape the foamy milk into what appeared to be a cloud. She smiled and then placed her finger against Liz's soft lips. "How's it taste?" She asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Katrina giggled a bit, not surprised that Vera was afraid of heights. "Well... We are about to go very high in a few moments, but trust me on this, okay? It's worth it, I promise." Katrina explained to her before turning off the car and getting out. She moved to the other side and opened the door for Vera, tugging her out gently. She smiled at Vera as she lead her out towards the pier. 

---

Liz pouted towards Violet as she giggled at her for messing up at the design. She watched as Violet made the cloud and grinned a bit, feeling better that it wasn't just a mess. "Mmm.... Milky." Liz said, after licking her finger and looking up at Violet with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Vera bit her lip and nodded slowly. She trusted Katrina, but it was hard for her to get over her fears. "Okay..." she said, giving a small smile. She got out of the car when Kat gave her her hand and looked around, not knowing where they were. But, she still followed obediently.

--

Violet smirked and shook her head. "I can't tell if you're hot or just cute... Either way, it's not good for my whole 'be a good role model' thing I promised your brother," she chuckled and smiled to herself. Someone at the bar cleared their throat, getting Violet's attention. "Ah, sorry! What can I get you?" She smiled apologetically. The teenage boy smiled charmingly as he got a look at her, his eyes roaming and honestly making Violet's skin crawl. "Well... I suppose I could just go by your suggestion, beautiful," He purred. Violet kept her smile on and shrugged. "I just made a latte..." she suggested. "Fine by me," He shrugged. She nodded and walked over to the place they put pre-made drinks to stay warm. She bent over to get the drink and made a face as she felt the boys eyes on her butt.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Katrina gave a small smile towards Vera, giving her a kiss of assurance on her lips. "Everything will be fine. Trust me..." Katrina said as she led Vera over to the huge Ferris wheel. Katrina by passed the line and winked towards the guy operating the wheel. He winked back, the two obviously knowing each other, before letting Katrina and Vera into the next cart. Katrina sat Vera next to her as the man closed the door, placing her hand on her leg and keeping their fingers intertwined. 

---

Liz grinned and winked playfully at Violet, before shrugging it off. She looked over at the guy, almost scowling for interrupting them and crossed her arms at the way he smiled at Violet. But she put on a facade, merely brushing it off as she placed the latte that she made close to the guy. As she turned her back, she whispered a spell that her mother taught her recently. A dark cloud of Pepper puffed in the boy's face before the latte that she made spilled over, the contents landing exactly on the boy's junk. She turned around and gasped, pretending that she didn't know. "Oh my gosh, sir! Do you need help? That looks really bad... Our bathrooms are over there... if you want to... cool off." Liz told the boy as he got up and ran towards the bathroom, trying to keep herself from laughing. 

Time Off (Tag Katrina) Tumblr_inline_mq587ingRz1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Vera smiled shyly and then looked towards the ferris wheel with big eyes. She'd seen one before, but never dreamed of getting to go on one. She stayed close to Kat and smiled apologetically to the irritated people in the line. She sat down and instantly moved closer to Katrina when they were closed up in the cart. She wrapped her arms around one of Kat's arms and bit her lip nervously.

--

When Violet stood up with the latte in her hands, she blinked a few times, hearing Lizzy cooing at the boy. She arched a brow, seeing the way he was running off to the bathroom. "What did you do?" She questioned, cracking a smile before shaking her head. "Nevermind... Hey Mel! Your break is over. Come cover me for a few minutes," She called over to a dark haired girl. She then took off her apron and untied Lizzy's before hanging both up. She took Liz's hand and tugged her to the back room. She sat on the couch and pulled Liz onto her lap. "So... How's school been going? I've heard you've been in so many study groups," She teased. She wanted at least a few moments alone with the girl, considering she hadn't been able to be alone with her in so long. She knew she had the night with her, but she was impatient. Always had been.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Katrina smiled at Vera as she held onto her arm. Katrina kissed her temple softly as the wheel started to move upwards. Katrina nudged Vera to look out the window and see the beautiful view of Seattle, a smile on her lips. "It's not too bad, right?" 

---

Liz blinked innocently at Violet as she asked what she did. She didn't answer and grinned when Violet wanted to take a few minutes break. She followed her gladly to the back and cuddled close to Violet as she sat on her lap. "Pft... School is school. Now with all my siblings graduating and leaving the house at the same time, my parent's have been on me a lot more often. My dad with school and good choices, and my mom barely lets me out of the house with asking a million times where I'm going. She almost took me with them today..." Liz shrugged as she twirled a piece of Violet's lock around her finger, not minding the attention she was getting but even then, it was a bit much. She'd only expect this much clinging until Helena and Liam have the twins.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Vera bit her lip and looked out of the window, seeing Seattle's skyline. But, the height still made her cringe. "It's... pretty," she breathed. She looked over at Katrina and smiled shyly. "But... You're prettier," She mumbled playfully, trying to calm herself.

--

Violet laughed gently and rolled her eyes. "Sheesh... I've heard they won't let you get around me much either, huh?" she pouted cutely. "Sad... But, I guess I understand," She mumbled. "I am trying to do better. I've got a job, my apartment is clean, and I'm only smoking weed like once a week," She nodded, proud of herself. "Not to mention that I'm keeping my hands off you to the best of my ability," she mumbled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Katrina looked out the window a giggled a bit at Vera was still afraid of the height. She nuzzled her nose to Vera's cheek, her lips absently kissing her cheek. "Thank you..." She responded with a small smile upon her lips. "You're the prettiest though..." 

---

Liz pouted as well to not being able to see Violet as often. She smiled at how Violet tried to change her ways, just so they could be together. Liz could easily tell that Violet's behavior changed over the course of a few weeks. "I know Vi... And I'm proud of you..." Liz responded before grinning playfully at her last sentence.  "Well... They said nothing about me so..." Liz mumbled before kissing Violet's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Vera bit her lip and shook her head, smiling softly as she brought one hand up and moved a stray strand of the girls hair back behind her ear. "No... I could never be as beautiful as you," She whispered and shyly leaned over, placing a sweet kiss against her lips. She jumped slightly when the kart moved again, going up higher from where it had been resting before. She shied closer to Kat, finding it easier to not be afraid if she was close to Katrina and had her attention only on the girl.

--

Violet pursed her lips and smirked, shaking her head a bit. "Don't tempt me, Lizzy... I'm trying to be a good girl," She pouted cutely and kept her hands respectfully resting against the girls sides.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Katrina smiled a bit before sighing at Vera's comment. "You're beautiful, Vera. Much prettier than I am, I am sure." She said as she kissed her lips back softly. She giggled a bit when Vera jumped, soothing down her hair. "You're also adorable."

---

"I'm not tempting you... I'm just giving you kisses..." Liz explained, blinking innocently at her. Liz kissed her temple, her forehead, and her nose. Liz smiled a bit before placing a soft kiss on Violet's lips.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Vera shook her head and bit her lip, smiling shyly as she was called adorable. "Being terrified of almost everything isn't adorable, Katty... I'm most scared of the woods," She murmured, looking out over the window to where she could see the woodland area. She sighed and looked back towards Kat. "The height isn't as bad anymore... As long as you're here, that is," She mumbled. She laid her head onto Katrina's shoulder and sighed. "I don't think I like school very much... I like learning but... The boys there are.." she made a face and quieted herself.

--

Violet smirked slightly and rolled her eyes. "How is it you're so adorable and so cruel at the same time?" She whimpered cutely as her hands trailed slowly down to the girls hips as she leaned into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:23 am

"You're not afraid of everything Vera." Kat said, holding Vera closer to her. She smiled a bit at her comforting Vera but frowned when she mentioned school. "Pigs? Complete idiots? Self Centered jerks?... I'm sorry... I wish I could make it better for you..." Kat sighed, kissing the top of her head lightly. "Have you told the Olympes about the boys?"

---

"Ohoho. Calling me cruel now? Ms. I'll give you a boner while you're a guy for a whole week... Hmm? Thought I forgot about that, huh?" Liz said, raising a brow at Violet before kissing her lips once move, her tongue gliding across Violet's bottom lip. "Call it pay back..."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:40 am

Vera shook her head and sighed, looking away for a moment. "No... I don't need Mrs. Olympe worrying about me now that she has to look after Titus... But, I don't like it when the boys touch me. And I know I can't hurt them, because then I would get in trouble," She sighed and pouted to herself.

--

Violet laughed at the girls words and gave her a playful glare. "Hey. You had to play with a dick at least once in your life," She teased, winking at her before nipping at the girls tongue and sucking on her bottom lip. "God you're hot," She groaned in frustration with herself for having to behave. She wasn't used to not getting who she wanted when she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Tag Katrina)   Time Off (Tag Katrina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Off (Tag Katrina)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next