Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having Hope

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Aurora waited patiently on Helena's bed as her daughter took thebpregnancy test. She knew that Helena thought that Aurora seemed crazy for suspecting that her daughtermight be pregnant, but with the last two weeks of a 'stomach flu', Aurora wanted to make sure. Especially knowing that her and Liam were sexually active, a secret Helena only kept from her father, Aurora had a felling in her stomach.

Aurora looked at the time, knowing Liam would be here soon as usual. She smiled a bit when she heard Titus fussing from outside, keeping Hercules from peaking to check up. When she heard the bathroom door open, Aurora was quick to her feet to face Helena. The bad feeling was comfirmed when Helena's head was bowed, her violet eyes wide at her stomach, and she'd given Aurora the test. Aurora wasn't sure how she felt as she stared at the blunt plus sign.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Liam bounced his head to the music in the elevator, waiting until it reached the high up pent house Helena called home. They needed to get their own place like mostly everyone else already had. He walked into the penthouse and smiled, seeing Hercules holding onto Titus as he whined about not getting to play with his toy while Hercules was trying to feed him. Liam smirked a bit and nodded to Hercules. Herc smiled a bit, and nodded towards the bedroom to reference where Helena was.

Liam smiled and walked to the bedroom. "Lena?" He questioned as he knocked on the door lightly before poking his head inside. He grinned goofily at the blonde girl before taking note of her expression. He then shifted his eyes onto Aurora, though he only saw her back. "What's going on...?" He questioned slowly. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Aurora looked back as she heard Liam's voice before facing Helena, her head now up and nearly scared to figure out his reaction. Helena looked at her mother, about to say something but cut off when Aurora shook her head. "Li, sweetie, give us two seconds alright?" Aurora said, giving him a small smile before grabbing and pulling Helena into the bathroom.

After a few brief minutes, they both walked out. Aurora turned around and kissed and brought Helena into a hug, whispering to her ear. Helena nodded, whispering a Thank you to her before Aurora let go and went to walk out. Aurora gave Liam and genuine smile, kissing him on the cheek, and walked out of the room.

Helena looked up at Liam, her eyes still wide but a little less afraid. She swallowed a dry lump in her throat before walking over to him. She looked into his golden eyes before ducking her head, tugging him to sit down on the bed with her. "Liam... I..." She started but her voice cracked as she looked down, her fingers clinging desperately to the ring on her finger.

Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Liam furrowed his brows, not liking the way Helena was looking at him at all. Every worse case scenario came into his head. Every case, save the chance that Helena hadn't been taking her birth control. He knew she'd been sick recently, so now he was worried she was truly sick, like his Aunt Marina had been. He bit his lip and walked around the room, anxiety clear on him. Though, as they came back out, he put on his facade of control and gave Aurora a small smile before watching her go.

He turned his golden hues onto Helena and tilted his head slightly in concern. He moved onto the bed to sit with her and took her hands as he saw her fiddling with her ring. He brought her hands up and kissed her knuckles. "Baby... What's wrong?" He asked calmly, using one hand to brush her blonde hair from her face and hook it behind her ear. "You okay? Are you hurt? Did you go see the doctor or something?" He questioned, each scenario running through his head again.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Helena looked up as he took her hands, watching as he kissed them. She leaned into his touched as he brushed away the lock and shook her head as he asked all the questions. "I'm....I'm fine...ish... It's just that..." Helena said, looking down at her stomach and chewing her bottom lip. She inhaled a breath before looking back at him. "Liam... I'm... Pregnant..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Liam kept the furrow to his brow before biting his lip in concern. He held her hand protectively. However, at her final words, his skin went paler than normal. He could have sworn his body temperature dropped, too. He swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. "You're... what now?" He questioned and shook his head. "No, no... That's not possible. You take birth control," He reminded her, like she didn't know what she took. "You took a test, right? You should take a few more... Maybe it was a false positive. That happens. It was just a fluke," He said, nodding his head now.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:37 am

Helena watched hisbreaction and nearly sighed. It wasn't horrible but Liam was in a partial denial. "I know... I know... I don't have a clue how this happened." Helena whispered, trying to think it through as well. She looked up at him when he talked about the false positive. "Li... False positives are rare... Extremely rare... But I have to wait a bit before taking another test..." She explained before bowing her head. "I'm sorry Li... This is all my fault."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Liam swallowed roughly and looked down to their hands as he fiddled with her hands. He sighed as she shot down the idea of a false positive and chewed his bottom lip. However, the moment she apologized, he looked up at her, his golden hues wide and confused. "Lena..." He shook his head and cupped her face in his hands. "If... If you are pregnant... I won't be upset. I'm just... Surprised. If you take another test and it says you're going to have a baby... We are going to have a baby... I'll be ecstatic," He whispered to her and leaned over, kissing her forehead affectionately. "Sure... I wasn't expecting to have a baby with you until we were both out of college, but..." He shrugged and smiled a bit as he leaned back to look at her. "I want you, and everything that comes with you. As long as you don't mind me teasing you when your belly is bigger than Stefan's big head," He mused.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:12 am

Helena's violet eyes looked up when he cupped her cheeks. She smiled and nodded at his words. She giggled and pouted playfully. "Don't make fun of Stefy. And besides... My belly won't be that big. " Helena said, scooting closer to Liam and knuzzling her nose to his neck before looking back down at her stomach. "If I am... Pregnant... What are we going to do? You're still in school, we haven't moved out like the twins, and the wedding... Not to mention how our friends, family, and my Father is going to react... I mean... He's always been understanding but with this and his lack of 'godly' patience..." She rambled, as she always did whenever her thought process liked to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:32 am

Liam chuckled softly when she started rambling. He put his hand over her mouth and smirked at her. "Then, let's move in together," He said quietly. "I've been given the opportunity to graduate early, you know," He pointed out, though he knew he hadn't told her that. He'd never thought of it was an accomplishment, really, since he'd never truly had to work to be good at school. "My father will wish I had been more careful, but he'll understand. Mom will hold a knife to you if you even think of getting rid of it... Rose will tell me that she hadn't planned on becoming an aunt until she was at least 25... Jasper will be like dad, and honestly, Lizzy will just be happy to get a babysitting job," He chuckled slightly. "Your dad... He likes me. And... I'm sure your mom can calm him down. Just be glad it's you and not Arianne," He offered up a good comparison. The thought of Arianne being the one pregnant made him grimace as he thought of how Adam would react.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:57 am

When Liam placed his hand on her mouth, she pouted but kissed his palm as he spoke. She looked at him with a raised brow before shrugging, bringing up her legs and leaning against his side. "He likes you to an extent. He may be understanding to me but with you... Jasper told me when Rosie was pregnant, your father refused to talked to Damon for weeks... And he's pretty low key next to my Father." Helena pointed out, grabbing his hand and fiddling with his fingers. "and we can't just move in, I don't want to burden either of our families... And it's not like we have a place waiting for us..." She said, even though she wasn't complete sure that her parents kept their old place like other parents did. She then looked up at him, her head leaning on his shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me you could graduate early?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:44 pm

"We could get a place, Lena...You're rich, remember? Not to mention that Uncle John has a place he never even goes to anymore. Maybe we could get that place from him," he suggested before sighing and kissing her forehead. "As for graduating... I just didn't think it was that important," he shrugged. "And, my father was mad are Damon because he got Rose pregnant. I'm pretty sure he can't be mad at you for the same thing," he mused.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:22 am

"I know... But that's my parent's richness... Not my own... But I'll ask them if they could help... I would feel weird staying at your uncle's place. Especially since I barely know him..." Helena admitted, a sheepish blush on her cheeks. She listened to him before poking his nose. "It is important. Especially when I thought I was going to have to wait a year for you. Not wanting to leave you... That and you being a certified genius. I don't like it when you're smarter than me." Helena pouted playfully at him before kissig his lips. "I know your father won't be angrybeith me. I was using him as an example because... We have to tell mine... Regardless of false positive or not. Keeping him from knowing would only make it worse..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:47 am

Liam smirked a bit and rolled his eyes as she used the term genius around him. "You know I hate that word," He mumbled. He then sighed and kissed her back, nuzzling his nose to hers. He sighed when she mentioned having to tell Hercules. "I know... But... We need to figure out how it happened first... You're positive you've been taking your birth control?" He questioned and got up, going into the bathroom to where she kept her pills. He opened the small box and frowned, then showed it to her. "Then, why aren't the correct number of pills gone? By this, about a month ago, you didn't take them for about two weeks," He mused. "But, we haven't--" He paused and then paled slightly. "Shit," He groaned and ran his hand back through his hair. "A month ago. The last time we had sex, Helena..." He looked over at her and pursed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:56 am

Helena giggled, shrugging playfully. She nodded and watched as he went to the bathroom. When he commented about about missing her birtj control, she frowned, not remembering when she didn't take it and grabbed the box from him to investigate herself. "At Arianne's birthday party when Ian switched us around..." Helena mumbled, scoffing at now remembering wht she didn't take her pills. "When we got back... I didn't take my pills till after Ian switched us back around Li..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Liam groaned and ran his hand back through his hair. "Helena," He groaned in a bit of frustration. "How could we let ourselves slip up like that? Baby," He sighed heavily and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "So... I guess this means that technically, you got me pregnant," He pointed out, smirking just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:08 am

Helena's lips as he groaned in frustration, her head bowing in shame once more. But when he wrapped his arms around her, she looked back up to scowl playfully at him. "I may have gotten you pregnant, but I have to deal with being pregnant. You don't have 'morning' sickness. Why do they even call it that when it happens all day? I'm never letting you get me drunk ever again..." She mumbled, whining included as she placed her forehead on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:10 am

Liam smirked and shook his head. "I'm sorry I'm not magical. I would make you feel better that way," He mumbled and kissed her temple. "Should we wait a while until we tell your dad...? Or, did you want to tell him today?" He questioned, playing with a strand of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:17 am

"Rude..." Helena pouts as he kissed her temple. She nuzzled her nose into his chest, enjoying the warm smell and wrapping her arms around his middle. "Depends..." She mumbled, her violet eyes peaking up at him. "Do you want him in an O.K mood or a great mood?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:21 am

Liam sighed and shrugged his shoulders before unwrapping his arms, only to pull her up into his arms. He carried her over to the bed and laid down with her, brushing her blonde hair from her face as he laid on his side beside her. "I don't want to ruin his mood... So, the great mood might come back at us," He pointed out, making a slight face. "I just don't want him to tell me I can't see you anymore... I can't do that again," He mumbled and curled up at her side, resting his head on her chest and nestling there with his arms wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:54 am

Helena let her hands to rest on his chest as he walked towards her bed. She leaned into his touch as he brushed a blonde lock and kissed his forehead. She sighed and nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck. "No... I won't let him say or do that." She said, shaking her head fiercly before leaning her cheek against his head. "I love you so much." She mumbled, nuzzling her nose and combing her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Liam smiled a bit and nodded, nuzzling his head closer to her chest. He liked the feeling of her hand in his hair. He gently tugged at her shirt, and raised it enough to show him her belly. He leaned down and kissed her stomach a few times gently. "I love you, too," He whispered to her stomach, nuzzling his nose there.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Helena watched as he tugges her shirt up and giggled lightly as he kissed her stomach, still being one of her ticklish spots. She bit her lip, as her stomach still looked normally flat and not yet inflated. She knew in due time that her stomach would eventually grow from the beautiful child inside of her. "Great.... Now the baby is going to love you more." She pouted at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 am

Liam smirked and looked up at her. "Hmm... It'll be like my dad all over again," He chuckled quietly. "Why do you think mom holds onto Lizzy so much?" He pointed out, arching a playful brow. There was a knock at the door, then. Liam quickly readjusted Helena's shirt before Hercules casually poked his head in. "Hey there, baby girl. Scrawny," He smirked at Liam. Liam pouted cutely before sitting up and crossing his legs on the bed. "Your mother told me you're not feeling well... So, I tried to make you some soup and toast," Herc said cheerfully towards his daughter as he came over to her and handed her a tray that held a bowl of soup and two pieces of crispy toast -- each piece burned. "I uh... your mom kind of distracted me while I was trying to cook so... The toast is pretty bad," He smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Helena rolled her eyes, covering her stomach with her hands. "Mine." She said, pouting at him. She looked up as she heard a knock at the door. "Hi Dad." Helena said, giggling at Liam before sitting up at well. She smiled at her father and nearly held herself from laughing at the toast. "I'm sure she can be very distracting..." Helena said as she saw her mother peaking in the doorway as well. Aurora blinked her eyes innocently at Helena before pointing at her stomach and at Titus in her arm. "It smells really yummy Dad... Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Having Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope Empty

Back to top Go down

Having Hope
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Penthouse (Olympe)-
Jump to: