HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having Hope

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Having Hope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Liam smiled cheekily towards Hercules, then looked towards Aurora, seeing the way she looked at Helena's stomach and at Titus. He bit his lip and then turned his gaze back onto Hercules. "What's up, Liam? You look a little pale," Hercules questioned, furrowing his brow in concern. "Oh, uh... I just... When could you see yourself being a grandfather, Mr. Olympe?" He inquired, using the males last name as a sign of respect. Hercules arched his brow now and pursed his lips. He shrugged slightly and looked at Helena. "I don't know... I mean, in Olympia, I would already be a grandfather, so," He shrugged again.

Liam arched a brow and smiled slightly. "Oh... Well. Didn't Mrs. De Chambord get pregnant when she was seventeen?" He questioned now. Hercues nodded and shrugged his shoulders. "So... If one of us got pregnant, you'd understand?" Liam pressed. "Is Arianne pregnant?" Hercules scoffed. Liam smirked and shook his head. "No... I am. Or, was, when I was in Helena's body," He said carefully, then smiled sheepishly at Hercules.

Hercules stared for a moment before laughing and rolling his eyes. "Very funny, Liam. Is it Rosie again?" He mused. "Er... No. I'm pretty sure Rosie is being anal about being safe these days," Liam muttered. Hercules crossed his arms. "Leah?" He mused. Liam shook his head. "Well. It can't be Vera or Lizzy, unless Kat or Violet are really guys," He pointed out. "I know that. I told you who it was," Liam said with a shrug. Hercules stared for a long moment before shifting his eyes on Helena in question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:52 am

Helena looked over at Liam as he started to speak. She frowned as he beat around the bush with her father but smiled at Hercules when he looked over at her. She giggled nervously when he commented about already being a grandfather in his realm and took a blond lock of hers, stroking it continuously. Helena watched for her father's reaction as Liam 'announced' the pregnancy and frowned, knowing Hercules wouldn't take Liam seriously, in resulting of Liam getting a sharp nail to his side. As Hercules turned his attention back to Helena, she paused for a moment before smiling. "You're going to be a Grandpa soon Dad! Isn't that great?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:59 am

Hercules stared for a long moment, his eyes blank as he attempted to take in the information she was giving him. He pursed his lips when he finally let it sink in. He then shifted his eyes onto Aurora. "Aurora... Please hand me Titus," He said calmly,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:24 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow as Hercules asked to hold Titus but walked over anyways. She let Titus reach for Hercules, making grabby hands and small whining noises indicating he wanted his father. "Breath, be patient, and support my darling." Aurora whispered in his ear after placing a delicate hand on her husband's broad shoulder. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked back from the situation, but stayed in the room because of her daughter's identical eyes following her, nearly begging her to stay if anything went south.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:32 am

Hercules' expression remained stoic as he took Titus into his arms and held the boy close to him, kissing his forehead gently and sighing quietly to himself as he tried to keep his cool. He had always been so good at keeping his cool. But, after months of problems, it was understandable that he was easier to set off. "Helena... You know I support you in anything and everything you do. However... You are my little girl, whether you like that or not anymore. I don't like the idea of my baby girl having a baby of her own yet," He shook his head and looked down to the baby in his own arms. Liam pursed his lips and took one of Helena's hands as support for the both of them.

"I would never suggest that you do anything to rid yourself of the baby. But... You two barely know where you're going to college, much less after that --" He was cut off when Liam spoke up. "I'm graduating early and heading to either Stanford or the University of Washington. The only thing I don't have decided is whether to become a Psychiatrist or a surgeon," Liam said softly, keeping his tone calm despite how nervous he was to interrupt Hercules. Hercules eyed him sternly for a moment before taking in a breath and shaking his head. "What makes you think you're ready for a baby, Helena? I assume you want to keep it," Hercules said quietly, shifting his blue gaze back towards his daughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:01 am

Helena listened to her Father's words, not being discouraged, upset, or even nervous of his reaction anymore. If anything, it helped her really decided why she wanted the baby so much ever since she found out. She shook her head softly at her father's question. "I'm not ready... and neither is Liam but I think... that's better than being ready honestly. I want to stop being this child I've been and be the baby girl that you can be proud of after all of these years." Helena said, looking down at her tummy before looking at her father, placing a soft hand on top of his. She giggled a bit when Titus whined, wanting to be apart of whatever what was going on and stretched in Hercules's arms to place his tiny hand on theirs as well, his little legs kicking from being sideways. "Dad... I know you wanted me to go to college... But I honestly can't see my future there like Li or the rest of the seniors do. I see this baby... Liam... as my future and I firmly believe everything will fall in place. I know... that you're upset with my decision... but I hope that you'll support my decision and be the greatest grandfather just like you're the greatest father in the world..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:08 am

Hercules looked down to her hand and sighed, taking her hand and giving it a small squeeze. He sighed and looked away. "Why must you be so eager to make a grandfather? I'm barely thirty-five," He said, making a face. He then looked down to Titus and pursed his lips. "Liam... John tells me you've been staying at his old loft, right?" He questioned. Liam nodded a bit, smiling sheepishly as he'd told Helena he hadn't done so yet. "Alright. Then, we'll make a deal. I want you two to stay in that loft for a week. With Titus. Liam can bring you your work from school and you can do it at the loft, Helena. Titus is only a few months old. Just at the best age for seeing what a pain in the ass it can be. A great pain in the ass, mind you, but you won't think so," He mused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:13 am

Helena blinked innocently at Hercules before looking at Liam, arching an eyebrow and giving him a stern look about not telling her anything recently. Helena looked back at her Father about to comment before her mother interrupted. "Hey! Titus isn't a pain in the ass!" Aurora whined, walking over to Hercules and taking Titus from him, kissing him affectionately all over his face and telling him that Daddy is being mean. "Just because I am Pro-baby, doesn't mean I trust these two with my baby." Aurora said, with a pout before hugging Titus like a small teddy bear, making him whine from being held too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:16 am

"How else are they going to see how badly having a baby at seventeen can screw up their lives, Aurora?" Hercules questioned before realizing what he had just said. His eyes went a bit wide. "I didn't mean that," He tried to cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:26 am

Helena watched her mother's reaction to her father's words and nearly scooted behind Liam, knowing he was in for it. It was often that her parent's said the wrong things to each other, they gave that part to the De Chambourdes, but when it did happen, it was best to stay clear. Aurora cocked an eyebrow dangerously at Hercules for saying those words, her foot pointing out and tapping in annoyance. "I would like you to know Mr. Olympe, that your dearest friend Meg had her darling little girl at 17. Did that ruin their lives? Huh? Or how we had Helena at their age? Did she ruin our lives, huh?" Aurora asked Hercules, even though it was an 'I-dare-you-to-answer' question. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to change my 'pain in the ass' son's diaper." And with that, Aurora turned on her heel and left the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:32 am

Hercules pursed his lips and rolled his eyes, sighing heavily. "Just... Don't touch her, Liam... We'll talk later," He muttered and walked out after Aurora. "Rora, you know that's not what I meant... I love our kids -- you know that. I just... Sometimes I wish we had waited. That we'd done some of the things we wanted to do. I wanted to do. I wanted to try college. To see what I could be good at... Provide like every other husband around here does. I couldn't even get the chance to do that," He said quietly, looking down. They'd always just been rich from whatever source Aurora got her money. They'd never had to worry about jobs. But, then he saw people like Flynn and John who did work and who were able to give their families what they wanted through work instead of just being handed things like he was a god. He didn't want to be that God here. When Helena came around, he hadn't been given that chance.

Liam bit his lip and looked towards Helena. "So... I'm not supposed to touch you," He mumbled, trying to add a humorous side to the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:03 am

Aurora listened to Hercules as she walked over to Titus's room, laying him down on the changing table. She looked over at Hercules with a soft sigh before grabbing his hand and tugging him over closer to her. "Hercules.... Back when I was a child in my realm, I used to have this maid who was like a second mother to me. She used to say a lot of things that used to be borderline insane, but she said one very important thing that I kept with me after the day I help cast that curse upon Adam. She said, 'Never think about of What Could Have Been but focus only on the What Could Be'. Let's say if I never gotten pregnant with Helena when I did. Sure, you probably would have went to college, gotten a degree, and became just like John, Flynn, and every other 'typical' bread bringing husband out there. But do you want to know what you have that they don't? Why your daughter wants to be like you and not me? Because of this." She gently pulled his hand over Titus, who was currently playing with a rattle. Titus looked past the rattle and towards the hand, his bright blue eyes trailing to look at Hercules before a bright smile appeared on his face. He threw the rattle away and grabbed Hercules hand, cuddling close to it and sucking on Hercules's forefinger. "They don't have the love that your children do. Not because you have the 'role model' title, but because you take care of them more than any father does, you understand them more than any father does, and you love them more than any father does. And I think that's better than any old stupid college degree." 

Helena peaked from Liam's shoulder to see if they left before looking at Liam as he spoke. "When were you going to tell me that you wanted to be Mr. Might Surgeon or that you stayed at your Uncle's loft?" She asked instead, pouting at him for hiding things from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:09 am

Hercules moved to her and looked towards his hand when Titus cuddled close to it. He smiled a bit, liking the way the boy responded to him. He turned his blue eyes down to Aurora and pursed his lips. "...But, you do realize that even Adam provides at least something for his family, right?" He questioned, making a face. "That ass did nothing but stand around and get pictures taken of him and yet Megara thought he was a better catch than me. That's saying something, Aurora," He pouted cutely at her. "I mean... I did everything for her and still nothing. Of course, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's just... Adam?" he made a face.

Liam shrugged and rubbed at the back of his neck. "Well... It's just that you've never mentioned college so I figured you wouldn't be interested... And, I was going to mention the loft, but then you said you wouldn't be comfortable staying there, so I just... I dunno," He mumbled, ducking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:45 am

Aurora listened to Hercules as he talked about Meg and Adam. She knew that Hercules still loved her in way that he couldn't love Aurora, just like Aurora still harbored, deep down that is, love for Adam in ways she couldn't love Hercules. "There are some things that just fall together and that just don't... But even then, Meg didn't pick Adam over you because of what he provided with his riches. That girl could care less if he was a king or some poor guy living on a street. She picked him because fortunately she found someone who matched her... 'extreme' mental capacity to keep her balanced, even now." Aurora explained to him as she began to changed Titus, working around his cuddling to Hercules's hand. "And, even though I love both of them like they were my niece and nephew, would you want the relationship that Adam 'maintained' with Ari and Paris? Arianne moved out for half of the reason to get away from him and Paris threatened leave as well, at 16 I might add. I can definitely tell you that if your daughter wanted to move out right now, none of that would be cause she wanted to get away from you." Aurora finished changing Titus, poking him in the nose causing his nose to scrunch. She looked over at Hercules and placed a soft hand on his cheek. "You envy what all of these father's have... but in reality, they wish what you have right now..."

Helena pursed her lips before wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist from behind him. She placed her chin on his shoulder, her lips still pursed. "Well... If you're already moved in there... I'll go to the loft... I don't want to make you move if you already found somewhere... and I never mentioned college because... I kind of wanted to go to Julliard... I have the audition papers on my desk over there and deciding whether I wanted to try or not... Well I was... up until an hour and a half ago..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 am

Hercules kept his eyes on Titus' small face as Aurora spoke. He knew Adam and Meg were perfect for each other, simply because they had everything anyone could ever want or need in common with one another. And at the same time, they had nothing in common. Somehow, they found a balance. He'd never had that problem with Aurora -- unless his mouth got in the way. He looked towards her and leaned into the touch she placed against his cheek. "Yeah... I guess I would hate being away from you all day long," He mumbled and turned his head to kiss her palm. He then sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. "But... I know Liam won't choose that for himself. He needs a purpose. He will want to work... He's going to end up like his father and I don't want my baby girl practically raising that baby on her own. Granted, she has a better head on her shoulders than Belle does, but..." He shrugged and trailed off, obviously more worried about Helena than he was for himself.

Liam sighed and placed his hands on her soft legs, brushing the skin there gently. "I don't want to force you to live somewhere you don't want to live, Helena," he mumbled. "But... I think you would like it if you actually went there... I even set up a little seating place up on the roof. There's a hammock and stringed lights and beer... It's pretty nice," He mumbled, turning his head and kissing her temple. As she mentioned Julliard, he arched a brow. "Julliard?" He repeated. "For your dancing..." He mumbled, nodding slightly. "Isn't Stefan going there...? I'm sure it might cheer him up to know a friend would be with him... Because... I think you could do it. Both, I mean. Maybe take this year off. Have this baby, and get used to being with them... Then we can move to New York and you can go to school and I'll take care of the baby. I don't need a job... Dad takes so much time for work and I see what it does to my mother. I don't want that to be us," He said, making a face.

(do you see the irony in these two paragraphs or should i slap you?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Aurora smiled softly as he started to relax more, stroking her thumb against his cheek. She simply smiled at his concern about Liam turning into his Father. There was nothing wrong the way Flynn, and even John, raised their families. They only wanted what was best for their families, giving their children what they never had, just like Hercules wanted for Helena. But, she knew Liam since he was born and she knew he would make the right choice. "Have more faith in him, darling. He's much smarter than he lets on, especially when it comes to Helena." Aurora pointed out, poking and kissing Hercules's nose. 

"No, Liam... I want to live there... Especially when you look so happy explaining it." Helena whispered with a small smile, turning her head to kiss his lips softly. She shook her head at the thought about going to Julliard. She didn't want to move the baby away from it's family, she didn't want to move away from her family now, and she especially didn't want Liam moving away from his family and his studies in college just for her. "I don't want to go to Julliard... Sure, it would be fun but it's not as important as you or the baby... And I'm not going to move either of you away from here just for my purposes..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Hercules sighed and nodded, looking over here and out of the window in the nursery before shifting his blue eyes onto the beautiful woman before him. "I'm glad she's got someone to treat her right," He mumbled, nodding his head and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Liam frowned a bit and gently pulled her around, resting her on his lap and letting her keep her legs around his hips as he wrapped his arms around her. "Baby... I'll go anywhere you go. I'm glad you've got an idea of what you want to do. I was scared you wouldn't do anything -- that you'd end up just staying home like your mom does -- no offense, of course," He shook his head and bit his lip. He leaned his forehead against hers and sighed softly. "If you want to dance... Then I want you to dance. I'll go to New York -- there are great schools there that I could go to, or I could do as I said and look after the baby while you're studying. I'd love that... You know how much I loved looking after Lizzy when she was little," he pointed out, nuzzling his nose against hers. "My home is where you are. My family is where you are. Don't think your dreams get in my way, baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:15 pm

"Me too..." Aurora whispered, giving him a soft smile before lifting Titus from the changing table. "And I know you're nervous about them having this baby at such a young age... But they can do it... I just know it. That and they have us to help them along the way. Along with Liam's family who will surely be a great deal of help."

Helena frowned at him and unwrapped her legs from him, sitting on her knees so that he had to look up to her. "Liam Jace Rider," Helena said sternly, placing her hands on Liam's cheek so that he had to look at her serious expression. "I don't want to go to Julliard, I don't want to go to New York, I don't want you to just 'take care of the baby' and just 'go to a school in New York'. I want to be here, I want to be here with my family, I want you to be here with your family, I want the baby to be here with their family, And I will make you go to UW or Stanford to become something amazing because you're just to damn smart not to." She flicked his forehead lightly, making a heavily pouted face at him before kissing his lips deeply, passionately. "I'm staying here, in Seattle, in your Uncle's loft, whether you like it or not. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Hercules nodded and looked towards Titus. "I can't help but worry, Aurora... They're not out of high school yet and they're expected to have a baby together...?" he shook his head and bit his lip. "We should go talk to them. Figure out the rest of their plans. They can't just wait around... Besides that, I really kind of want them to be married first," he mumbled.

Liam looked at her with slightly wider eyes than normal as he looked at her innocently. He sighed and rolled his eyes, not liking that she was giving up Julliard. But, as she kissed him, he was brought to agree with her. He slid his hands onto her waist and smirked. "Fine, fine... You win," He whispered against her lips and then rolled them over, pinning her on the bed gently and kissing her in the same manner she'd just kissed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Aurora nodded and handed Titus over to Hercules, the boy now laying his head on his Father's shoulder. "Yes, we should talk to them about what they want. It's a first since I heard that Liam wanted to go to such places... And I know Helena was thinking about Julliard but I think she changed her mind..." Aurora mumbled, talking to herself more than she was to Hercules. She looked up brightly as he talked about them getting married, having forgotten about the wedding after everything that happened. "The Wedding... Oh... the Wedding." Aurora smiled brightly and happily, almost deviously before grabbing Hercules hand and headed back towards Helena's room.

Helena smirked a bit when he whispered about her winning and hummed as he rolled them over. In most circumstances, she would respond more to the way she was under him and the way he kissed her. However, having to just tell her Father that she was pregnant, with the small fact that she isn't as 'white' in his eyes anymore, Helena placed her hands on Liam's chest. "Liam, baby, my parents are probably going to be in here in no time." She said simply, in almost a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Hope   Having Hope - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having Hope
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2