Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ops...

Go down 
+7
Stefan Rolfe
Elena Rolfe
Liam Rider
Ian Storm
Arianne De Chambord
Elizabeth Rider
Damon Rolfe
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Ops... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:37 am

Leah glared when Paris showed off her legs. Though, she had to admit, she had nice legs. "Why thank you," she mused as she took the cup.

Rose smirked slightly and sighed, taking Elena's hands. She kissed her knuckles both gently. "Elena... I've known Chris since he was a little kid -- before you could even remember him... He has always been around girls. And yet, he never settled down and put his future on anyone... Until you. I didn't even think that was possible," She smiled sheepishly. "You just... You have to trust him."

Arianne's smile fell when she heard they actually had to go home and have dinner. "But... Dad," she shook her head. "You would have to act like me. He can't find out. Oh god he would freak out," She groaned, rubbing her palms to her face.

Stefan rubbed his temple when he heard that Ian didn't remember. He scoffed and arched a brow at Lizzy. "I got myself drunk. I didn't think I'd be handing it over to him," He said defensively. Violet sighed and sat back. "Well... There are about ten spells that I know of that switch bodies... I'm almost positive there are more. If you can't remember which one you said, then I'm going to need time to figure out which one will work correctly. Elizabeth and Oliver can be my test dummies. The sooner she gets her own body back, the better. For me, at least," she said. "So how long?" Stefan questioned. "A week maybe?" Violet shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Ops... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:48 am

Elena smiled, ''Gosh... You're so good, Rosie. You sound like uncle Flynn'', she giggled a bit, leaning to hug Rosie softly... ''Could you take me to Chris...?'', she asked shyly, with a small whisper.

Ian pouted over to Lizzy... ''Hey, Lili... Don't get angry with Stef.. He's a nice boy'', he smirked, looking at her with a boyish smile. From his corner, Paris could hear they were going to be at least a weak in that situation... ''Shit! One week? Aren't you the powerful witch in town?'', he mumbled...
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 am

Jasper placed a hand on Ari's knee lightly. "Don't freak out Ari... He won't find out. You're father may be smart, but he doesn't know a thing or two about magic even if it was flying in front of him." He joked softly, before taking her hand. "We can cancel if you want to... I'm sure you're parents will understand if we tell them you were sick."

Liz frowned at Ian before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at his face. "I totally blame this on you..." She mumbled before looking back at Paris. "Does that mean we have to deal with PMSing Paris for a week? Please hurry Vi." Liz nearly begged, scrunching her nose at the mere idea of having to deal with a girl Paris for a week.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Ops... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 am

Rose smirked and shrugged. "Don't tell Mom, but Dad has always kind of been my favorite," she whispered like it was a secret. She got up and nodded. "Alright," She agreed and pushed the chair over until she could bump Christian's leg. "Delivery," She cooed. Christian smirked a bit and looked down to Elena. "So...?" he eased.

Arianne laughed then -- an honest laugh. "Jasper... We've been living together a couple weeks now. By sick, my father would assume pregnant," She pointed out, looking over at him with a small, playful grin. "We can face him. I'll just make him love you," she smirked.

Violet shook her head at the three of them. "I'm going to work as fast as I can... I just Lizzy with me," she said simply. "Which means Oliver is going to be staying at Lizzy's house and acting like Lizzy," Violet smirked. "What?!" Oliver scoffed. "I can't do that... Belle would know in a heartbeat!" He pointed out. "Then you give me a better idea," Violet huffed. Leah shook her head. "Don't worry, Paris. You'll be fine," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Ops... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:40 am

Elena giggled softly, and nodded. She crossed her heart, making Rosie sure her secret was safe with her. She bit her lip slightly when she looked up to Christian, and sighed, ''I was so stupid... I might have stared her, but you chose me to be your girlfriend. I'm sorry I caused that scene...'', she murmured, with puppy eyes.

Ian's reflexs were too slow for him to catch the pillow. He let the pillow fall on his lap, and leaned back on the chair... Maybe he could take a nap... But he woke up a bit when they talked of who was going to go after it... ''You're going to drive me home... I don't care which one'', he mumbled to Stefan before dozing off again.

Paris gasped when Lizzy teased him, and flipped her off... ''That's funny, Lizzy... I don't understand why you're complaining about it, since you won't have to deal with it...'', he murmured, and turned his attention to Leah... ''Sure, of course I'll be fine... I'll just need to be careful around mom... and dad'', he made a small face.

Damon smiled softly when Rosie walked back to him... ''By Elena's face, I can tell you made some magic with her...'', he whispered softly. ''It seems were going to be like this for a week... Maybe more'', he told her what he heard. ''You should warn Ari and Jasper.... I mean, if you're brave enough to disturb whatever they're making at their room.''
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Jasper sighed softly before nodding. "If you say so... I'm kind of afraid what might happened if he finds out though..." Jasper murmured, looking down at himself before looking back up at Ari.

Liz looked at Paris before making a cat gesture. "Kitty got attitude." Liz shot back at him with a smile. Liz looked back at Vi with a pleading pout before looking at Oliver. "I can buy you sometime and text my mom that I'm going to crash at loft for a few days." Liz said before grinning, patting the top of Oliver's head. "Don't worry Oli. I'll teach you everything that you need to know about being me~."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ops... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ops...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Library Loft (Jasper+Ari)-
Jump to: