Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ops...

Go down 
+7
Stefan Rolfe
Elena Rolfe
Liam Rider
Ian Storm
Arianne De Chambord
Elizabeth Rider
Damon Rolfe
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:59 am

"Eventually..." Jasper mumbled, restraining himself from laughing at her. He followed her willingly and bit his bottom lip as she was quick to get out of the jeans and into the gym shorts instead. He shrugged slightly at her question. "I try to think of something else... Until you come in here, wearing these little things that you like to tease so much." He said before walking over to her drawer and pulling out her 'special' lingerie she liked to use on a daily basis, dangling in front of his chest.

Liz tilted her head as Oli began to talk, almost surprised at his past behavior. She pursed her lips but only shook her head, finding herself that she couldn't judge him. A 16 year old boy, who's father is the god of underworld, being typical, she couldn't blame him for what he did. "You're living proof that people change..." Liz pointed out before pouting playfully. "Darn... Oh well... She's going to be looking at you much differently though."

Helena didn't look up when she heard Liam, almost knowing that he would follow her out. "Letting my mother know that I'm not dying of a heart attack..." She explained, looking up at him. "Do you not want me to text as well? Hurting your carpal tunnel needs that happened to pop up? ... I'm just sitting here, not doing anything. Don't need to be worried." She mumbled sarcastically, before looking ahead. She squinted, softly pushing up his glasses, now knowing how blind he actually was, before letting them fall back down again. "God, you're blind..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:12 am

Stefan sighed and chuckled lowly before taking his hand and pulling him to the bedroom he knew Ari and Jasper didn't go into since Jasper's bad dreams. He shut the door and locked it before looking over at Ian. "This should be interesting... Then again, I do know how to handle myself," He mused, grinning a bit. He moved over to him and kissed his lips slowly and deeply as his hands moved to the boys jeans and unfastened them. He tugged them down and rubbed the concealed member. "I forgot how easy my body is when it's drunk," He mumbled, shaking his head a bit. "Then again... So are you," He teased, finding it funny how horny the boy turned when he was intoxicated.

Christian chuckled and bit his lip, still unsure of showing her this magic. Then again, he knew how much she'd wanted to be like him before. So, he taught her the hair spell as well.

Rose blushed slightly and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you," She mumbled. "Of course, there's nothing wrong with you. But you already knew that."

Leah scoffed and rolled her eyes, smiling. "I figured you'd be scared of a dick. So closed minded like your father," She teased.

Arianne glared playfully at him as she sat up on her elbows. "Hey. I usually come through and fix your problem," she pointed out. "Besides, those are incredibly comfortable. You should try them on," She said, giving him a playful grin now.

Oliver chuckled a bit and nodded. "Wonderful," He mumbled, shaking his head. Outside, Violet pulled up. Liam looked over at her briefly and nodded a greeting. Violet did the same and made her way inside, leaving the two alone outside. Liam sighed and chuckled just a bit when Helena called him blind. "I used to think I looked like a nerd with them on... So I wouldn't wear them. I thought I would impress you more that way. Cause, you know, flipping over desks before you couldn't see them is so attractive," He mumbled playfully, trying to lighten their moods.

Violet moved inside and smiled at those who were still in the room. "Hey, Lizzy... Oliver," she said, going over to them. "So. Someone fucked up a spell, huh?" she mused as she squat down in front of Lizzy. She looked her over and shook her head. "Somehow, you manage to make that body look better, babe," She smirked, then eyed Oliver. "You, on the other hand, will need to take a four hour shower with your clothes on before we fix this whole spell thing. I feel like you're contaminating the body," she said sarcastically. "Ooh. Good one," He smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Lizzy. "I'd kiss you, but..." she whispered, her eyes guarded.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Ian smirked and walked to where Stefan was leading him. He pursed his lips, not caring where exactly they were... He was focused on Stefan, and his smirked turned into a grin at his musing... ''Hmm... cocky much?'', he purred, and tangled his fingers upon Stefan's hair as he kissed him deeply. When Stefan rubbed his member, he groaned softly upon his lips, makign the same husky sound that usually turned him on when Stefan made it... He smirked, and walked back, leaning down on the bed, and pulling Stefan to hover him.

''C'mon... Chris... I'm not going to explode your head... I mean, my head... I like it very much...'', she giggled, seeing the boy hesitated for a moment before teaching her the spell... She murmured the spell perfectly as before, and grinned, seeing her hair turning into a strawberry blonde... ''See... i'm pretty good with magic... Now teach me how to explode heads!'', she said playfully... ''I'm kidding!'', she stuck her tongue out at the moment somebody came throught the door... She eyed the girl, and rose an eyebrow... ''Hm... So this is the Violet girl they talked so much?'', she scoffed lightly, only to Chris.

Damon only smiled sadly at her words... He didn't believe her, or his parents when they told him those same words... He knew he had something wrong.. Something different from the others, or else he wouldn't be so afraid of changing, and meeting new people... And noises... He hated loud noises... He turned his gaze to Violet, and smiled softly as he finally met the girl... ''Violet, right? Nice to meet you... Liam and Jasper talked so much about you... Good stuff, I swear!'', he smiled, holding Rose's hand into his as he approached the new girl on the room.

''I have nothing against gay guys... But I'm not like them... They like dicks... I don't...'', he scoffed, ''And I'm not closed minded... Everyone thought I was gay at Middle School, those years were pretty tough to me... And why am I whinning about Middle School? Fuck....'', he growled, and walked towards the window, wanting some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Jasper frowned at her at that point before putting the underwear back in the drawer. "I'll pass and let you do that." He said before fidgeting a bit. "But how do you wear bras all the time? They are so... uncomfortable." He whined a bit, messing with the straps of the bra he was wearing. 

Liz turned as she heard someone come in before smiling as she saw Violet. "Vi!" She exclaimed happily, wishing she could hug the girl at least. "Ah yes! The culprit is not... here... where did he go?" She trailed off, looking around as Damon introduced himself. She looked back at Violet and Oliver's bantering  , raising an eyebrow. "I know... Oliver told me what happened..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Stefan smirked. "You should know I'm the cockiest," He teased. When he heard the noise Ian made, he shivered. "Oh... that is a nice noise, isn't it?" He mused and gladly moving to hover over the boy. He tugged Ian's boxers off and took a hold of his member without hesitation -- mostly because he knew they needed to get back for Violet. "I am big, aren't I?" He mused playfully. "I see why you like me so much," He teased, rubbing his thumb against the sensitive tip.

Christian looked at a bit of his hair and smirked slightly. "I do you like blonde," He admitted. When Violet came in, he eyed her with a bit of admiration. She was a strong witch, and she was beautiful. But, he knew his gaze wouldn't go unnoticed, so he turned it back to Elena quickly. "Er... Yeah. From what I hear, she's actually pretty cool."

Leah pursed her lips when he started to get worked up about something she had simply teased about. She sighed and followed him over to the window. She slid her arms around his middle and rested his head against her back. "Sorry," She said gently, apologizing for getting him worked up.

Arianne smirked and giggled, shaking her head. "Bras? Yeah, they're pains in the ass... That's why I usually take them off as soon as I get home," She pointed out. "You always think its to tease you, but I guess now you can see otherwise," She mused. "Here," she sighed and got up, moving over to him and tugging up her old shirt. She went to the dresser and fished out a sports bra. Walking back to him, she unclasped the bra he had on and tugged the sports bra on. "Better?" She questioned, arching a brow.

Rose sighed, seeing the look he had. She hated it when he thought something was wrong with him just because he was different. She walked with him over to Violet with Damon and looked around when Liz mentioned Ian. She briefly used her powers to figure out where the boy was and scoffed. She made a handjob gesture towards Liz and shook her head, smirking to herself.

Violet nodded and gave a thankful smile towards Liz for understanding. She then looked up towards Damon and stood up straight. "Huh... You must be Damon," She mumbled, looking between him and Rose. "Cute," She admitted, reaching up and pinching Rose's cheek. Rose smirked and swat her hand away. "Hey there, Annie," Violet teased before looking back to Damon. "It's nice to meet you, too! And trust me, there's more bad they could say than good, so I'm glad," She giggled a bit. "I guess we have to wait until the two boys get back then, huh?" She mused.

She then turned her eyes back to Lizzy and bit her lip. She wanted to be close to the girl, if this was their only way of seeing each other. She knew that body wasn't who had done it. It was Oliver himself, not just his body. She could get over it. So, she sat down on Liz's lap. It felt weird at first, she wouldn't deny that. But, as she made herself focus on it being Lizzy and not Oliver, she could handle it. "Hi," she said towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Ian groaned lightly, feeling a little overwhelmed at Stefan's touches... He wasn't in his body, and he knew Stefan responded faster than him, even without alcohol... ''Fuck...'', he moaned, ''Your body is driving me crazy...'', he panted quietly, and leaned down to kiss his lips passionately.

Elena's jaw went slack when she noticed how Chris looked at Violet... She pouted and turned her gaze away from him... If she could, she was far from the room, just like Liam and Helena were moments ago... ''Whatever...'', she sighed over dramatically, her gaze still away from him.

Paris chewed on his bottom lip when Leah wrapped her arms around him, holding the urge of crying... ''What the hell is happening to me? I'm not like this... It's your bodie... It's messing with my mind...'', he murmured, not enjoying the situtation he was.

Damon nodded, confirm she was right... ''Yep, I'm Damon... And I'm sure you already know my fiance, Rosie'', he said softly, ''Hm, that's Rosie is in my body, actually... This is so weird...'', Damon shook his head while giggling lightly, and looked up to Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Jasper pouted at Ari before watching her with a raised brow when she got up and came over. He didn't move as she helped him out of the current bra he was in into the much comfier one. He'd seen her get dressed plenty of times now but it still felt weird to him. "Yes. Much, much better." He said with a sigh of relief.

Liz blinked up a Violet, tilting her head a bit at what the girl may be thinking. As Violet sat down on Liz's lap, Liz could only grin but didn't move to touch Violet. "Hi!" She responded back towards Violet.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Stefan smirked to himself. "Mm... Now you know how I feel anytime you touch me," He teased and kissed him back as he started to stroke his member faster, knowing exactly what feel good for him.

Christian saw the look Elena got and groaned in slight irritation. "Elena," He pouted. "You cannot be mad at me for that," He said, his tone pleading. "I just looked. Am I not allowed to look? Would you prefer I was blind?" He questioned.

Leah sighed and nuzzled her nose against his shoulder. "That would be hormones, love. Unfortunately, once a month, they are ballistically out of proportion," She mumbled.

Rosie smirked at Damon's giggling and kissed the side of her head. "You're cute," She mumbled near his ear.

Violet smirked at them both before looking at Lizzy. She smiled and took the girls arms, wrapping them around her. "It's okay," She mumbled. "I know it's you in there. That makes it easier for me," she explained gently and kissed her cheek.

Arianne smiled and nodded. "Good. I'm glad you're more comfortable now," she mumbled, still shifting a bit uncomfortably. "You have a nice chest, by the way," she mumbled, putting her hands on his chest and squeezing gently in a playful manner before laughing softly and moving back over to the bed to swing a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Ian grinned breathlessly.... ''You're so lucky, baby...'', he murmured teasingly, and groaned lowly as Stefan did exactly what was needed to make his climax build... ''I can.... tell.... you practiced this... a lot''... he murmured between moans.

Elena crossed her arms upon her chest, and rolled her eyes as he showed irritation... ''You're allowed to look... But not drool over her.'' She muttered, looking at him with the corner of her eyes, before turning her gaze away. ''I would preffer you walking a little far from me... Use those legs while you can'', she suggested, with a hint of sarcasm.

Paris pouted.... ''Hormones sucks'', he muttered, and leaned his tiny body towards her body... ''Isn't there anything I can do to make me feel better?'', he looked up to her with puppy eyes and a cute smile.

Damon looked at Violet on Oliver's lap... He knew Lizzy was in Oliver's body. ''Er... My brother dates boys, and it seems that your liltte sister likes girls'', he smirked playfully... ''Are you sure you're okay in there?'', he asked again, just to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Jasper nodded and chuckled a bit at her still being uncomfortable. He chuckled once more when she commented about his chest, mumbling a soft Thank you before joining her on the bed. "I'm glad you're having fun..."

Lizzy smiled and nodded, being glad of being able to touch Violet. Liz looked up at her cousin and stuck out her tongue towards him. "Look who's talking."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Stefan scoffed and smirked, shaking his head. "Gotta keep myself entertained somehow," He mumbled and then kissed his lips once before sliding down and not hesitating to take his member into his mouth and suck. He bobbed his head, stroking what was left of his length.

Christian sighed and rolled his eyes, getting up. "Fine. Sulk. I'm not playing your little jealousy game," He muttered and walked off to the punch to grab another glass.

Leah giggled softly and squeezed her arms around him gently. "Chocolate helps sometimes... But, I like cuddling," She admitted. "Though, I guess you won't do that," She teased.

Rosie smirked and giggled softly, shaking her head. "I'm fine. And, honestly, I'm glad to see Lizzy having an interest in anyone but Paris," She admitted.

Violet laughed softly at the two of them before looking towards Lizzy. "So, what's it feel like? Being a guy?" She questioned.

Arianne sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm having fun because you're here. If you weren't, I'd be freaking out," She admitted. "I like being this comfortable with you," she mumbled. "But... I guess we're not as comfortable as Ian and Stefan, huh?" She sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "We've been best friends for as long as they've been dating... Yet you still blush when I don't have a top on," She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Ian smirked and closed his eyes when Stefan slid down on his body, his back arching just slightly... ''Fuck...'', he groaned when Stefan sucked him. He tangled his fingers on his hair, and panted. He was already closer to his climax... Maybe because of the alcohol, or Stefan being an expert of what he was doing... ''Baby... I...'', he murmured, looking down to him.

''Fine...'', she muttered angrily, and pouted still avoiding eye contact. She was angry at him, and herself... She didn't want to fight with him, but she couldn't tolerate the why he looked at her... She was a witch, older, and wiling to do anything he wanted... Elena was sure Violet wasn't a scared girl like herself... She wanted to walk the place, but since she was stuck on that wheelchair, she ignored everyone, including the fact he was about to intoxicate her body with that spiked punch.

Paris smiled smugly... ''You guessed wrong... I would cuddle with you'', he whispered, nuzzling his head upon her shoulder and resting his arms upons hers... ''I love you...'', he murmured softly. He liked saying that to her, Leah was his first love, and he enjoyed that feeling.

Damon nodded quietly... ''You sure, Paris is just another playboy'', he sighed quietly... ''Lizzy would have a lot of headaches if she was the one dating him... But I think Leah can handle him just fine'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:11 am

Jasper shook his head softly. "They've seen and been around each other naked a lot of more times than we have. And I'm not as... forward... as my cousins are. I will still blush around you when we've been together for many of years..." Jasper explained, looking back at Ari with a soft smile.

Lizzy shrugged at Vi's question. "I don't know... Taller... Bigger... Doesn't make a difference to me." She responded, not minding being in Oliver's body.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 am

Stefan looked up at him at his staggered words and smirked a bit. But, he did not pull away, fully aware of what was going to happen. He worked him faster and then slid his hand down and caressed his balls, knowing exactly how sensitive they were at this point.

Christian glanced over at Elena as he sipped on his punch. Sure, he knew he was wrong for looking at Violet. But, there wasn't anyone he would choose over Elena. The fact she didnt know that was what made him made.

"I love you, too, Paris," Leah smiled a bit and tugged him over to the couch. She sat down and pulled him onto her lap, finding it amusing that she was the one holding him for once.

Rosie nodded and smirked. "Leah's... Different. I'm sure they'll get along for a while," she mumbled.

Arianne smiled just slightly and shrugged. "Stefan's never been shy, though. He walked around me naked for absolutely no reason a few times," She mused. "It's a shame he's gay," she mumbled, then smiled sheepishly. "Don't worry. You're better," she whispered.

Violet smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "Well. Good to know I guess?" She giggled and leaned her head back on her shoulder. "I do like your body better than this one, though," she mumbled, and squirmed on her lap as if to prove why.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:52 am

Ian gripped on his hair tightly when Stefan caressed his balls, and reached his climax, releasing hard. He relaxed upon the bed, and smiled blissfully... ''That was....'', he whispered, and grinned pulling him up gently and kissed his lips tenderly.

Paris smiled and followed her over to the couch. He got curious, kind of knowing what was going to happen next, and he looked up to her all the time while she pulled him into her lap. He smirked, and curled more into her embrace. ''Hmm... this feels good'', he hummed while he closed his eyes.

''For a while, hm? No matter how longer they will last... I just hope they'll be happy... Leah deserves happiness in her life.'', he murmured softly. No matter the intentions Leah had when they met, he was one of the first willing to give her another chance. He looked at his sister and frowned a bit, not liking her far from Christian, and how far she seemed to be on that room.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:13 am

Jasper chuckled a bit, shrugging at his cousin. "Thanks for trying to avoid to say that I'm boring and not spontaneous as everyone else in my family." He said, winking at Ari. 

"My body is cuter. That's why." Liz said before raising a brow at Vi as she squirmed in her lap. "Ah. That's weird. What are you doing?" She asked quickly, her brows furrowing and her hips squirming underneath Vi.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:27 am

Stefan braced himself and groaned softly as he took in the boys release. He shook his head as he pulled back and swallowed, then wiped his bottom lip and smirked a bit. "Yeah, yeah. I know," He teased and kissed him back gently.

Leah smiled and nodded, then kissed the top of his head gently. She gently brushed her hand against his arm, liking how small and dainty her body looked from her new perspective. It made Paris's body look protective. "It does. Just don't do any squirming on my lap, alright?" she mused.

Rose sighed and nodded, not sure of her full view on the other girl. She hadn't quite adjusted to trusting her. She followed Damon's gaze over to Elena and frowned. "I'll be right back, okay?" She said softly and kissed the side of his head. She walked over to Elena and knelt down. "Hey, cutie," She smiled softly.

Violet smirked just a bit and leaned over to Lizzy's ear. "Giving you a boner. That's what," She said simply, though quietly enough for only her to hear. She giggled and bit her bottom lip cutely and innocently as she gently rolled her hips down against Liz's, acting as though she was just adjusting how she was sitting.

Arianne grinned and shook her head. "You're not," She shrugged. "But, that's okay. I don't want you to be like them...I like how you are. Calm and sweet and shy and quiet," She mumbled. "And... For the record? I meant, from seeing Stefan naked... you're better," She mumbled, glancing downwards before back at him with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:53 am

Ian chuckled lighlty and sucked on his bottom lip gently before let a deep sigh out... ''We should go back to the others...'', he poutes a bit. He didn't want to go back to the living room, all he wanted was staying on the bed with Stefan and to cuddle with the boy until he would fall asleep. But Violet could be already there... ''I promisse I'll be nice to you later...'', he murmured softly, and pecked on his lips before getting up and putting his clothes back.

Paris smiled lightly and looked at her, ''Do you like what you see?'', he teased, and peaked on her lips softly... ''Squirming on your lap? Have you ever had a bonner while you were a boy, Le?'', he asked, with a devilsly smirk as he slowly rolled his hips upon her lap.

Damon nodded softly and kissed her cheek before she walked towards his sister. He sighed, and looked at Chris, maybe he could try and talk with him later. Elena heard his brother calling for her, and for a moment she thought it was him... ''Hi, Rosie...'', she murmured quietly, with a small smile. ''I didn't have the chance to say it before, but I'm really happy for you and Damon. You were meant for each other...'', she tried to look positively.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:29 am

Jasper pouted at her like it hurt his feeling, but he smiled, glad that she liked his mellow qualities. He chuckled at her compliment. "Yea... Well... I'm not as 'fat' as Stefan... As Li likes to put it." He said with a playful tone.

"That's call teasing Vi." Liz whined with a pout. As she quickly started to feel something, she pouted even more with Vi and tried to squirm away from her. "Vi....That's bad..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:49 am

Stefan chuckled and nodded. "C'mon, lazy," He mumbled and helped the boy get his pants back on before taking him back to the others.

Leah bit her bottom lip and whimpered softly when he moved his hips like that against him. "Paris... If you're not going to let me do anything with it, don't tease me," She whispered, playfully glaring at him.

Rose smiled a bit and nodded. "Thank you, sweetie," she said softly. "I wanted to come check on you... I saw you and Christian move apart, and I never see that, so..." She shrugged. "What did he do this time?" She asked.

Violet shook her head and smirked. "You liiiiiiike it," She teased, laughing gently at the mere idea of Lizzy having to deal with a hard one.

Arianne scrunched up her nose at the way he said it and laughed. "What do you guys do? Sit around and compare your dicks? Jeez," She laughed again and leaned over, kissing his lips softly. "I also don't mind that we're not acting like the other couples are right now. I know it would be weird for you, so I can handle my hormones for a few days," She mumbled, smirking. "Just be glad I'm on birth control so you don't have to deal with what Paris is going through," She teased.

Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Ian sighed, and made no effort on putting his clothes back fast... He eyed the bed for a moment, wishing he could take a nap, but he knew Stefan wouldn't let. He walked discreetly back to the room, and sat on the chair, close to the couch where Lizzy and Violet were setting.

Paris chuckled, and bit his lip, teasing her more... ''Hmm, you know you won't need a girl to solve any trouble you might get, baby'', he teased as he continued rolling his hips and then he got up... ''I want more punch... Do you want some punch too?'', he offered.

Elena gave her a small smile... ''Ah, I told him to walk a little. He's been in this chair all the time, and I thought he would like to use his legs for a moment...'', he came with an excuse, and pursed her lips... Sighing, she looked down to her hands upon her lap... ''He stared Violet... I can't blame him. She's older, a witch, and very beautiful...'', she confessed and looked up to Rosie through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Jasper chuckled and shook his head at Ari's words. He smiled as she understood why he didn't want to do anything. "Thank you... for both... I couldn't even remotely imagine being in Paris's position right now." He said, scrunching up his nose as the mere idea. 

"Oh! Look! It's my two cousins, Stefan and Ian!" Liz exclaimed with a sigh of relief. She grabbed Violet and placed her closer to Ian so that they could talk before scooting far away from her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Leah smirked a bit and shook her head. "Never needed a girl before, either," She pointed out, winking at him before eyeing him as he got up. "I would just love some," she muttered.

Rose pursed her lips, knowing Elena wasn't telling her the truth. She kept quiet about her doubts, though, and sighed gently. When she finally admitted it, Rose couldn't help but giggle. "Elena... All boys are going to look. It's whether they touch or not that matters," she said gently. "Take Stefan, for example. There isn't a male that walks by that he doesn't stare at. That doesn't change the fact that he won't leave Ian's side," she mused. "Love is love. What your eyes see, your heart doesn't always feel," She tried to explain.

Arianne chuckled and nodded. "I feel bad for him... But, then again, I don't. He always used to say I was just milking it when I was crying over how much pain I was in. I kind of want to go home and watch him squirm," she admitted, smiling sheepishly.

Violet giggled delightedly at the way Lizzy moved away from her so quickly, knowing she'd done to the girl exactly what she had hoped. She smirked to herself and then looked towards the two males. "You must be Stefan and Ian," Violet mused. Stefan nodded, and looked towards Ian. "He's the one who did it," Stefan said simply as he sat down across from them. Violet smirked and eyed Ian. "What spell did you use, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:21 am

Paris nodded, and went to the table to get some punch for them. He smirked, and bent just slightly as he poured the drink on each glass, making the mini skirt reavels a little more of his legs. He walked back to Leah smiling slightly, and handed her glass of punch.

''Stefan is a perv, you can't take him for example'', Elena rolled her eyes, and pouted... ''He didn't look much at her, he even looked back to me as he caught himself staring at her.'', she sighed, taking a deep breath. ''I think I got your point...'', she murmured quietly.

Ian chuckled at Violet's smirk... ''Er... The spell I used... Er... I guess'', he made a face and tilted his head as he tried to remember it... ''I don't remember...'', he murmured with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:30 am

"I believe your brother will definitely appreciate girls a lot more than he does now after this." Jasper said, with a chuckle. "We... have to go to parent's house tomorrow... for dinner..." Jasper said, looking over at Arianne. He wouldn't mind as much if he knew that her father wasn't going to do anything... drastic if and when he finds out.

Liz glared playfully at Violet before looking back at her cousins. She slapped her palm against her forehead at Ian's answer. "How could you possibly not know?! Stef! Why did you get him drunk, you dolt!" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ops... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops...   Ops... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ops...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Library Loft (Jasper+Ari)-
Jump to: