Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] Empty
PostSubject: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:00 am

Megara hit the ground with a thud as she was tossed into the new realm. She groaned a bit and rubbed her side as she sat up, then her chin from where Adam had grabbed a hold of her. However, as she looked around, she realized she was not in Seattle. She had no idea where she was. Though, as she saw what looked like a completely withered stem of a plant on a small table under a glass case, she knew exactly where she was. She looked around, a bit shaken by seeing the claw marks that had torn the whole room apart. She got up and walked over to the large painting of a boy -- young, with long light hair and beautiful blue eyes. She bit her lip and touched the torn canvas with a small sigh. But, as she looked at him, she became angry. She was mad at him for what he had said to her. Mad that he would go that far with her. It hurt.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:23 am

As soon as Adam was into the room, he felt the trasformation taking over his body. he could see that same smoke around him, and his whole body prickling as he changed, exactly how happened many years ago. He whimpered when it was all over, and by the corner of his eyes, he could see the rose shinning again, like time had stopped here while he was gone, and now, since he was back, everything went back to normal. ''No...'', he whispered to himself, his voice lower, and more like an animal as he spoke. He turned his head when he heard someone... It was Meg, and she was next to his old painting. He hissed, and lunged towards the dark corner... No matter how much he was mad at her, he didn't want Meg to see him like that. ''Get out'', he growled from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:27 am

Megara jumped slightly when she heard the sound of something moving around. She thought she had been alone. She sighed, though, knowing exactly who it was. "No," She said stubbornly. "You hurt my jaw..." she mumbled, rubbing her jaw from where he had held her chin before. "Hide all you want. You should know I don't care," She said quietly as she walked over to the rose, tilting her head as the once dead rose now was reborn into a magical, floating flower. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:40 am

Adam growled lowly, like an animal at her answer... He hated when she was stubborn, and he hated being there again, into that hideous form... He narrowed his eyes, and growled louder when she approached the rose. He knew no one could touch it, and knowing Meg, he knew she was pretty capable of touching it. He ran like an wolf from where he was hiding, and stood between her and the flower... ''I can hurt you even more if you down get out. Now!'', he hissed as he hovered up towards her. He was taller, much taller than his old self and bubbly Hercules. He looked savage and dangerous, if Meg wanted to see him like that, he would show her his worst.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:43 am

Megara jumped back when he ran at her like that, but not out of fear. It was simply to get out of his way as to not be run over. She crossed her arms and looked up at her, her expression bored, but her gaze just angry at him. "Right. You hurt me now. I forgot that was the new perk of being around you," She muttered, unfazed by his form. She walked around him and out onto the balcony. It was cold outside, so she held her arms close. It was beautiful outside -- winter. She didn't care for the cold. But, the fresh air was nice. "Why are you in that form anyway? It has to do with love, doesn't it?" She mused. Maybe it was because they were fighting. She wouldn't doubt that at all .
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:07 am

Adam followed her with his eyes as she walked outside. Since she was far from the enchanted rose, he felt no need to be near the crystal case anymore, so he walked back to the shadows.... ''I'm cursed into this realm, don't you remember?'', he muttered. He looked down to his paws and sighed, why was he in that form? The curse would be broken if he learned to love someone, and was loved back. He loved Meg and she loved him back, right? Was the last fight so serious that made one of them stopping love the other?
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:42 am

Megara looked down to her hands. She didn't want to be near him right now, but she didn't know her way around the castle. She pursed her lips and pulled her hair over one shoulder. She sighed and walked back into the room. "You're cursed. And you can stay cursed for all I care," She muttered, finding the exit to the room and taking it. She wandered the halls until she came to a staircase. She sat down onto it and ran her hands through her hair, frustrated now. He had servants, didn't he? Surely some of them were still there. She looked around and bit her bottom lip.

"Hello?" She called. "Why, hello! It has been so long since someone was here... May I ask who you are?" A male voice spoke up. He had a French accent. Megara furrowed her brows and looked around, not sure of where the voice was coming from. As if on cue, she felt a heat near her foot and looked down, only to jump up a stair and blink a few times, wide-eyed. "Bonjour, ma belle," Lumiere smiled charmingly up at her. "You're a candle stick," Meg pointed out bluntly. "Qui! And you're quite lovely," He chuckled. "Er... Thank you?" She arched a brow. "I'm... Megara..." She said slowly after a moment. "And, how did you get into the castle. I did not hear the door open," He mused. "I came here with Adam... A spell," She said quietly. Lumiere got wide-eyed. "The Master is back? Where?!" He asked. "Er... The room with the rose?" She said unsure. Lumiere nodded and then jumped down the stairs and stopped his hop towards the other room quickly. "W-Wait! I wanted to..." He was gone before she could finish. "Ask where I could go..." she huffed and took off on her own exploration.

"Cogsworth! The master is back!" Lumiere chimed to the clock on the counter. Cogsworth too got wide-eyed. "But, it's been so long! Where is he?!" He questioned. "Follow me!" And so, they both went off to the west wing. When tehy arrived, they looked around. "Master?!" They both gasped.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:14 am

Adam growled louder at her mutter, and he didn't care where she was going as long she was far from his rose. He was both angry and hurt for being there, the last place in the whole universe he wanted to be... ''If you weren't so stupid, I wouldn't be here....'', he muttered to himself and stayed quiet in his corner. When he heard his old servents called for him, he sighed, ''I don't want to see anybody... Out!'', he growled lowly again, hoping Lumiere and Cogsworth would leave him alone. He didn't miss them, he didn't miss anything about this place. He hated everyone and everything about it.

As soon Lumiere was out, Chip popped in, he was following the candle stick, just to kill his boredom. ''You're beutiful!'', he chimed, ''Oh! Mom will be so happy for finally having a girl into the castle!'', he beamed. Chip knew they needed a girl, so everyone could be a boy again, and he couldn't wait for his mother to know about it.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:20 am

Megara looked down as she heard a much higher voice talking to her. She laughed slightly when she saw it was a cup talking to her. Was she going crazy? No, there was magic in this world... Nothing was crazy. She bent down and gently picked up the small cup. "Hi there," She said gently with a small smile. "There's never been a girl here? Surprising," She laughed a bit to herself.

Lumiere and Cogsworth both panicked a bit as Adam growled at them. "I can't believe we were happy to see him again," Cogsworth muttered when they left the room. Lumiere grumbled in agreement and huffed. "Who is that girl?" Cogsworth questioned. "She said her name is Megara... She seems to have a connection to the Master," Lumiere murmured. Cogsworth tilted his head and pursed his lips. He gasped when he noted the rings on her left hand. "Lumiere, it can't be, can it? Did the Master get married in his absence?!" He mused.

Megara looked over and pursed her lips. "I claim his last name right now... But, I don't claim him," She said quietly. "Listen... could one of you just show me where a bedroom is...? I'd like to lay down," She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:41 am

Adam sighed in relief when he was alone again and he stayed into the darkness, where he belonged. He wasn't sure about his feelings about Meg anymore, and it was clear that she didn't love him anymore. He was cursed, he had always bee cursed to not be loved.

Chip giggled lighlt and climbed onto her hand. ''You're the first girl in my years!'', he nodded, and jumped around when he heard Lumiere and Cogsworth behind them. ''Oh! You married to the master?? Then you should be with him! But,....'', he frowned, ''But you don't love him...'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:51 am

Megara frowned and bit her bottom lip, looking down. "I do love Adam... I'm just mad at him right now... He said some... Very mean things to me," She said softly, shaking her head. "Right now I... I don't know what I ever saw in him," She admitted, tears coming up in her eyes now. "But... That's not even what's important. I need to save my kids and he's being a huge as--" she bit her tongue, figuring chip was young by his voice. "Er... He's being very rude," She mumbled, shaking her head.

Lumiere sighed heavily and nodded. "Come this way, then. You look cold," He mused and led her towards the living room where there was a large chair and fireplace. Megara sat down in the chair and curled up, taking the blanket offered to her and nestling there. She started to cry softly as she hid her face in her arms on the side of the chair.

Lumiere and Cogsworth looked at each other sadly. At this rate, they were doomed to remain in the castle as they were forever now. "We must see the Master again..." Cogsworth sighed. Lumiere made a face, but he knew he was right. They made their way back to the West Wing and into the moonlight for Adam to see them. "Monsieur... Ms. Megara is crying... We've left her in the living room but... She's requested a bedroom. Which one would you allow her to stay in?" Lumiere questioned quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Chip pouted slightly, getting sad because Megara was sad. While Lumiere and Cogsworth led her to the living room, he made his own way back to the kitchen. Ms Potts rode into the living room on her tea troller, he sighed seeing Meg crying on the chair, ''May I offer you a cup of tea... It will calm and warm you, my child.'', she said with a kind voice as she poured some tea for her.

Adam rolled his eyes when Lumiere and Cogsworth walked into the room, and sighed... ''Now she's crying? How about the dungeons, she does what she wants, let her chose the room she wants... I don't care about her anymore'', he mumbled. He was feeling hurt, and he was more worried about his children now, than her.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Megara looked up with blurry vision towards the teapot. She smiled shyly and wiped her eyes. "Alright... thank you," She whispered and took the cup she offered. She took a few sips and smiled. "It's very good..." She murmured.

Lumiere sighed heavily and shook his head. "Master, I do not know much of this girl, but if she is your wife -- if she was ever willing to be with you before -- you should not be treating her this way! You know better," He chastised. "Fine. We'll lead her to a bedroom," Cogsworth mumbled. They moved from the room once more walked back to Megara.

"Come, Miss... We'll take you to your bedroom," Cogsworth said quietly. Megara nodded and got up, following them to the bedroom they set for her. She went to the bed and curled up, closing her eyes and sniffling to herself. Lumiere sighed, standing beside Mrs. Potts on her cart. "I can't believe the Master would ruin his chances for love... And our chance for freedom," He sighed heavily. "I suppose it was expected though, wasn't it?" Cogsworth muttered.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:41 pm

''Just leave me alone....'', Adam muttered, ''Do whatever you want, I. Don't. Care'', he muttered with a small growl and moved to the balcony. He looked at the old kingdom he once called home, and sighed, feeling the cold wind on his hideous form.

Chip giggled when Meg drank from him, ''I told ya, mom... I told ya she was beautiful'', he chimed. ''Yes, you were right, Chip'', Ms Potts chuckled gently as chip hopped back on the cart. The cart followed them to the room, and the teapot couldn't help but hear what the candle stick and the table clock were talking about, ''What do you mean the master ruined his chance for love?'', she asked with a small whisper after jumping to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:35 pm

"He said something to the woman and now they are fighting... Badly. I'm afraid she no longer feels the same for him," Lumiere said quietly, sighing heavily. "He won't even talk to her now... He told us to lock her in the dungeon if he wanted it," He scoffed. Megara heard him and gasped before curling up tighter on the bed. After a moment, however, she sat up and pursed her lips. "You know what? Take me to the dungeon. If he wants to say I'm his slave, then I might as well act as one," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:03 pm

''Oh my'', Mrs Potts sighed heavily also, and pursed her lips at Lumiere's scoff. As Meg sat up and said she wanted to go to the dungeons, Mrs Potts shook her head and moved closer to her, ''No. You're not going to the dungoen, my dear. Now, lay donw on your bed and calm yourself... I'll try and talk to the master. He shouldn't treat you so rudely.'', Mrs Potts poited out and looked back at Lumiere and Cogsworth. ''I'm going to talk to him. Follow me if you want'', the teapot bounced her way to Adam's room.

''Master. Welcome back'', Ms Potts greeted, and Adam rolled his at the balcony. ''Hasn't Lumiere and Cogsworth told you I want to be alone?'', he muttered as he walked inside the room. Potts, rolled her eyes, ''I can see you're still the boy who only cared about yourself....'', ''No'', Adam snapped. ''I have two kids, that I care very much....'', ''... And also a wife, who's crying and thinking she's nothing more than a slave to you'', Mrs Potts cut him softly, and Adam pouted, ''I don't want to talk about Megara now'', he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Megara frowned when Mrs. Potts refused to let her do as she wanted. She sighed heavily and crossed her arms stubbornly. She knew she didn't actually have to stay there in the room if she didn't want to. So, she got up and brushed herself off. "Lumiere... May I borrow you?" She questioned and picked him up. "Where are we going, Miss?" He questioned. "Dungeon," she answered coolly. Lumiere sighed heavily, shaking his head.

In the dungeon, Megara stood by the small barred open hole in the wall and sighed, looking out at the snowy landscape. "Here, miss... If you insist on staying down here, the least we can do is not let you freeze," Cogsworth said quietly as he tugged in a blanket for her. "Thank you," she mumbled and took the blanket, wrapping it around her cold shoulders.

Lumiere stayed with Megara, making his flames burn brighter to try and keep her warm as Cogsworth went to go see Mrs. Potts. He sighed heavily. "Ms. Megara has taken lodge in the dungeon... Lumiere is attempting to keep her warm," He informed the both of them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:30 pm

''Fine... If she wants to stay in dungeon, let her be'', Adam muttered. ''She's always done the things she wants... I don't'', he started growling. ''No, that's not fine! Go after her, and be the gentleman your parents taught you to be....'', Mrs Potts interevene. ''Go, now....'', She hushed him, and with a roll of eyes, Adam went to the dungeons, or else he knew the old woman wouldn't leave him in peace.

He followed the weak light he knew it was coming from Lumiere. He stopped by the door frame and muttered quietly. ''Go back to your room''
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Megara did not look over at him from where she was huddled on the straw blanket, Lumiere near her feet to keep them warm. "Is that an order, Master?" She questioned, her voice quiet and submissive as she looked down to her toes. Lumiere frowned and looked over at Adam with a concerned gaze. It was far too cold for her to be depending on a thin blanket in a stone dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Adam growled at her voice tone, and ignored Lumiere's gaze at him. ''Think whatever you want to think Megara. If you want to think it's an order, it's an order then....'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Megara shook her head and bit her bottom lip. "But, If I think what I want to think, you get mad at me," She pointed out quietly and got up, leaning into the window and sighing. "Go back to your rose, Adam. I'm fine down here..." She mumbled, though she was shivering.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:08 pm

''No... You're not fine'', Adam mumbled quietly and sighed. ''Please, Meg. Go back to your room before you freeze down here'', he said queitly. ''We can talk about what happened tomorrow.., When I know it would get hard for me to snap to know what you're really thinking.'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Megara looked over at him and pursed her lips. She walked over and stood in front of him. "You don't want to know what I'm thinking, Adam," She mumbled before picking Lumiere up. She turned on her heels and walked back up the cold stone stairs.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:32 pm

''Why not.... Can't you see, Meg? This is exactly what is keeping us apart'', he mumbled as he followed her upstairs. ''You shouldn't keep secrets from me... You shouldn't have gone to Hades behind my back. What if he accepted the deal? I would have lost you'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:40 pm

"I accepted the deal because I've always run from my problems. Always... I ran from the pain of losing my first love... I ran from Hades... I needed to fix things. I couldn't fix things if I taught our kids to hide from the problems... To run like I did for far too long," She shook her head. She turned and looked at him, her eyes roaming over him. "I don't know why you thought I would be scared of you..." she scoffed. "I faced Hydra's, three-headed dogs and a three headed lizard who's heads regenerated when you cut one off," She muttered. "I can handle danger. And you sir do not scare me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Other Realms :: Beast's Castle :: Castle :: West Wing-
Jump to: