Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 am

"Adam..." Megara bit her tongue and huffed. "You have to also realize that every time in the last eighteen years that you've become angry, I've given into it -- ebbed it away so that we could live without your anger issues. I stopped doing anything, did you realize that? I did what you asked, when you asked. I didn't realize how badly I'd fallen into the routine until you pointed it out by saying I had to answer to you. You pushed me back into exactly how I'd been with Hades, except with you I enjoyed most of it... I think," She sighed after and ran her hands back through her hair. "I don't know what's going on in my head... I'm starting to get bad again and I don't want to be that way again. I do love you... or, I did love you... I don't know anymore. But, since you're in that form, I guess the curse knows..." she whispered, frowning. "I'm sorry. If I could turn it back on, I would... I know you hate that form... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:34 pm

''You're running from the topic, Meg'', he sighed with a raised eyebrow, but listened to what she had to say anyway. He pursed his lips and looked down to his lap, ''Meg... Let's not talk about how I look like now... I never really realized what you were doing to me, or to the kids in the last eighteen years....'', he murmured quietly, his eyes and voice were sincere as he talked. ''I-I never really appreciated what you did. You've sacrificed yourself... And now with Hades back in our lives and messing with the kids, you've close to the brink, and after last night, I'm all messed up... I don't know how I'm feeling about everything, including you'', he murmured quietly, hating himself for feeling that way, specially for her... Knowing now that she had sacrificed her life during all the time they were together left him down. He thought she was happy, that he was making her happy... But perhaps there was something wrong with them, maybe something was wrong since the start.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Megara bit her bottom lip and sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "Adam... I don't want to talk about this right now... I was happy for five minutes. I would like to try and relax. At least we know Paris and Arianne are safe for the time being. They're both with Jasper and Leah. I'm pretty positive Leah's switching sides after what Hades did to her," she scowled a bit at the table.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Adam wanted to talk more about it, but since she wasn't open to discuss that, he wasn't going to push then.... If she wanted to run from that, he would let her go. ''Maybe, I'm more worried about Arianne than Paris, you know how was she when Jasper had those nightmares'', he growled slightly. ''If you want, Cogsworth and Lumiere could take you into a tour at the castle, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it'', he sighed quietly, pushign the topic to anoter pleasant matter.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 am

Megara bit her bottom lip and nodded, pulling her hair over one shoulder. "Ari is stronger than she looks... She's just so shaken up," she sighed. "A tour, huh?" she mumbled. "I'd rather wander on my own," she said quietly. "But... I think I'll just go back to the garden. I need some thinking time..."
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:34 am

Adam just shrugged and trusted her opinion about Ari. His daughter was hiding so many things from him, and he knew she had no secrets with her mother. ''Don't you want to stay inside? It's going to get colder soon...'', he pointed out quietly, ''Perhaps you want to stay at the library, I'll make sure you'll be alone as long you want'', he suggested quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 am

"You have a library? You don't read," Megara snorted a bit, laughing to herself before she shook her head and got up. "Alright. Fine. The library," She said softly. "Can you take me there?"
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:43 am

Adam rolled at her words... ''I don't like to read, but that doesn't mean my ancestors didn't like the read too'', he teased, ''Are you sure you want me to take you there?'', he asked, thinking she would maybe get uncomfortable with his presence.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 am

Megara bit her bottom lip and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't care who takes me there... I just need to be alone for a while," He said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:17 am

''Mrs Potts, Cogsworth... Please, take Mrs De.... Megara to the library. I'll be on my room'', he murmured and walked off from the room. He imagined it would be for the best if he leave her alone for a moment. He had to restrain himself to not call her Mrs De Chambord.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:36 am

Megara watched him go before frowning to herself and wrapping her arms around herself. Cogsworth frowned before looking to Mrs. Potts and sighing. "This way," He ushered towards Megara to follow him. He led her to the library. Despite the large size, she was not interested in it. She only went to the couch and laid down, curling up in a small ball. "Miss..." Cogsworth sighed heavily. Megara shook her head and closed her eyes, her brows pressed into a sad expression.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Mrs Potts looked back at Cogsworth and sighed quietly. She wasn't approving this tension between the master and the lovely woman, she needed to have a long talk with the prince, better sooner than later. She followed Cogsworth and Megara to the library, and asked the maids to open the curtains and let the light in. She made a quiet sound with her mouth and shook her head seeing the girl so sad. She hopped onto the empty seat on the couch, ''My child... I can see things aren't easy between you and the master. And I see he hasn't learned his lesson yet...'', she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Megara shook her head and sighed, looking at the tea pot. "No, he hasnt," Meg agreed quietly, shaking her head. "I can't believe this is even happening to us... None of this would have happened if I had just stayed with Hades..." She whimpered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:09 pm

''Who is Hades, my child?'', the teao pot asked softly, ''Is he that Greek God I used to tell stories to the master when he was younger?''. Mrs Potts wanted to know, she wanted to understand the whole situation. All she heard was what Lumiere and Cogsworth told her, and some few things from the lady and the master.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Megara nodded and wiped her eyes a bit. "I'm not from this... Place. I'm from another... Olympia. The God's lived above us in Olympus," She said quietly. "I sold my soul to Hades when I was young... And I met Adam when Hades sent us to Seattle -- me by accident. I was seventeen then, and very, very broken. Adam helped... Somehow," She mumbled, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Mrs Potts frowned a bit as Megara spoke, a few names were familiar to her, like Olympus and Hades, and she already knew from what story Megara was from. She rose her eyebrows when Meg said about the master helping her when she was broken, from what she had seen Adam after the curse was casted was only destruction. ''I've seen a few ones able to love with all their hearts, including you'', Mrs Potts said softly. ''What is Seattle? How prince Adam was able to hide him from the crowd?'', Mrs Potts asked.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:02 pm

"Seattle is... Well, I suppose it's in a different realm than this one... It's very different. Tall buildings and loud contraptions called cars that took the place of carts and mules... Too many people.." Megara bit her lip and shrugged. "I got used to it there after eighteen years, but, I don't know. It's still strange," she mumbled. "Adam... I don't know. Magic just doesn't exist in Seattle. In that world... That's why, when Hades came after me, he was weak. His magic wasn't as strong as in our realm," she tried to explain. "But... Adam is mad at me now because... I was going to go back to Hades, to repay the debt I ran away from. I had a contract with him to be his servant until my time was up. I ran before it was... So, he wants me to finish it out," she said quietly. "Adam and I... well, I got pregnant not long after going to Seattle... Adam and I got married when I was about six months pregnant... He's very wealthy in Seattle, too -- a model," she laughed a bit. "The wedding was wonderful... White and purple and.." she sighed in awe. "Anyway... Our first child was born and we named her Arianne... A few years later, we had a son, Paris... They're both wonderful, though Ari is a bit of a handful... That's my fault, but she has Adam's temper," She said, making a face. "Paris is... well, spoiled," she laughed a bit. "Hades sent his own daughter and got into Paris' head... And now they're all in a different realm being hunted down by Hades' little minions. I went to Hades to try and get him to take me back in order to get the kids released, but Adam rushed in and..." she winced slightly, remembering what he had said to her. "He said some things that he shouldn't... And now, here we are, thanks to Hades once again," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Mrs Potts listened to Megara as she told her about how Seattle looked like, and how the master's life looked like through all the years he went missing at the castle. She couldn't deny she was happy for him to find someone like Megara, and to have a family. But something was bothering her... It was like both Megara and Adam started their relationship into wrong terms. She shouldn't have run while she still had an compromisse with Hades, and for sure Adam shouldn't have been sent with a world with no maigc, where he could be human again.

''My child... I can't deny I'm happy, for you both. Arianne and Paris sound like they are wonderful kids, though I'm a bit worried we have another one with master's temper. However, I also can't deny you two have flaws on it. You shouldn't have run from Hades, my dear. Can you imagine how much drama you could have avoided if you just have done the right thing and honored your compromisse with Hades many years ago?'', the old woman asked softly and continued.

''Our master shouldn't have sent to a place with no magic either'', he shook her head. ''He hadn't learn his lesson. I'm not afraid to say he's selfish, and puts him above anyone. I don't know how he is with you, or his kids, but that's how he used to treat us before and after we were hit with the curse'', she murmured quietly. ''If he had learned his lesson, he would have been more comprehensive when you decided to go to Hades. Marriage is a serious commitment... It's about trust, and thinking of the other before yourself.'', she sighed.

''I can tell how much you love your kids, and how much you loved master, and he has hurt you... I'm afraid, and pretty ashamed to tell you I have some flaws on letting master acts this way'', Mrs Potts pursed her lips and looked up to Megara, ''But you two are still young... You can move on and learn from your mistakes, and not run from each other like I see you doing ever since you were brought here'', she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]   Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast [tag Adam]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Other Realms :: Beast's Castle :: Castle :: West Wing-
Jump to: