Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afterwards (tag:Vera)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:50 am

Vera shrugged and chewed her bottom lip. "I'm fine... Just a little tired..." she yawned a bit. "Would you stay with me...? Maybe you're as good a dream catcher as Paris."
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:27 am

Katrina raised a brow at Vera when she mention Paris. No wonder. "Ah I see... I only attract bad nights, just so you know..." She challenged the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:38 am

Vera smirked a bit and shook her head. "I highly doubt that," She said softly before tugging the girls hand. "C'mon. You said you'd help me with my Haphephobia," She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:29 am

"Baby steps Vera..." Katrina pointed out but eventually giving in when both Vera and Kuro tugged at her. "Don't blame me when you wake up in the middle of the night, screaming that some one tried to bite your face off."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:37 am

Vera smirked and rolled her eyes. "I wake up most nights screaming... Wouldn't be the first time," She mumbled and brought their hands up near her head on the pillow. She cuddled herself closer to the simple touch.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:44 am

Katrina raised an eyebrow at Vera before shaking her head. "You are truly a weird child..." She mutters. Katrina wasn't used to 'getting close' with anyone. Even living with Hades and Leah, they weren't really a close knit type of family. Leah didn't like Kat as it was, as she made fun of the girl as much as possible. Katrina lived life like a loner, with Kuro obviously, and she accepted that.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:48 am

Vera smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "Your point is?" She teased before laughing gently and playing with the girls fingers. She looked over at her and furrowed her brows for a moment. "Hold still..." she instructed. She used her free hand to reach over and rest her hand against Kat's cheek. She brushed her thumb against the skin there and pulled her hand away with a small black eyelash on her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Katrina watched as Vera reached over and brushed her finger against her cheek. Katrina raised an amused eyebrow. "Someone is getting a little confident with their touching issues."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Vera grinned and nodded. "Paris has been helping... he even showed me how to do this," she said before leaning over to her and placing a gentle kiss on her lips. She leaned away, chewing on her bottom lip. She had a faint smile on her lips. "Your lips are softer than his, though," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:23 am

Katrina raised an interested brow at Vera as she leaned closer. Katrina let Vera kiss her lips, not kissing fully back for hunger purposes. Katrina opened her blue eyes with a small smirk. "Of course my lips are..." Katrina whispered, placing her index finger under Vera's chin. "Men are rough... All around... Woman are sensual lovers, good or bad."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Vera smiled a bit, looking towards the other girl with bright brown eyes. "Are they? I mean... I don't know much about... lovers," She mumbled, blushing a bit. "What are kisses for?" She asked curiously. "I thought they were just something you did..."
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:48 pm

"Kisses?" Katrina repeated tilting her head a bit. "Well, there is many ways to define a kiss, Vera. Some use it as a sign of respect." Katrina looks at Vera before kissing her cheeks gently. "Others, they use it to show a sign of affection." She then kisses Vera on her forehead gently. "And I prefer to use it as a sign of love..." Katrina whispers to Vera as her bright blue eyes looked into Vera's. She leaned forward and brushed her lips against Vera's, her hand moving to Vera's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Vera smiled a bit and closed her eyes as her cheeks were kissed. And again as her forehead was touched with the girls soft lips. She opened her eyes and looked at Katrina curiously as she leaned towards her. She closed her eyes and sighed. She leaned towards her hand and smiled a bit as their lips brushed. "I like your those kinds better," she mumbled, opening her eyes a bit to look at her from under her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:30 am

Katrina smirked at Vera's comment. "Most do..." Katrina whispers, caressing Vera's cheek lightly. She leaned a bit away from Vera, her hand still saying on her warm cheek. "In the 'normal' teen world... Whenever someone kisses you, it lets you know that they have feelings for you. Whether it's, I like you or I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:49 am

Vera giggled a bit and bit her bottom lip. She leaned into the girls warm hand and smiled. "Mm... Well, then... I like you," She whispered and leaned over, carefully kissing her lips once more. She knew she had to be careful, especially because Katrina hadn't eaten, and because she didn't know how far her mind would let her go before it reared her memories up.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:36 am

Katrina smirked when Vera said she liked her, closing her blue eyes as Vera kissed her lips once more. Whether Kat wanted to admit it or not, she felt even her heart beat a little more than usual. The once heartless, cruel girl now absently having these feelings towards Vera. Maybe because the girl reminded her of what she always wanted to be. Even when the girl knew nothing between what was by the book right or wrong, she still felt it.

When Leah ordered Vera to kill the two girls, Vera decided it didn't feel right to just slay the poor innocent girls but rather give them a fighting chance against Katrina's poison. If it had been Katrina, she wouldn't think and just do. She felt... happy... that Vera taught her something about being compassionate.

"Well... This is new... The Cannibal and The girl that refuses to be touched having a make out session... Bravo... or I mean Brava..." Titus comments, leaning against the door frame and clapping slowly. Katrina pulled away from Vera when she heard Titus with an annoyed sigh. Titus and Leah seemed to always find the worst times to intervene. Titus smirked when he heard the annoyed sigh and read Katrina's expression easily.

"Kat, you need to go fetch the two boys. They seemed to have escaped from their doggy houses and pranced over to the safe house. I would hate to see Leah have flames spitting out from her hair. I would send Vera but-..." Titus tells Katrina before she cuts him off. "I'll go..." She murmurs before looking back at Vera. She kissed the girl's lips softly before hopping off the bed and heading out.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:44 am

Vera smiled softly against Katrina's lips. She liked the feeling more than she could express, simply because of her newness to anything of this manner. She leaned more into the kiss just as she heard Titus speak up. She did not like the boy, simply because of his coldness and the fact she knew he was much stronger than her. She shrunk down, her eyes timid like a doe. When Katrina volunteered, Vera almost objected to either of them doing it. Titus was capable, was he not?

She returned the kiss Katrina gave her. "Be careful!" She called after Katrina before biting down on her bottom lip and sitting up. She looked over at Titus and shyly hooked her hair behind her ears. "So... Where have you been? I haven't seen you around," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:43 am

Titus watched as Katrina moved out of view with a bored expression before looking at Vera as she spoke. "Locked up in a tower... If I were to be part of Leah's 'game', it wouldn't be as fair or fun now would it?" Titus said, with an amused expression. "What happened to the no touch policy? I remember you drove a knife threw Leah's hand once for even thinking about touching you... What makes the cannibal so different?"
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:57 am

Vera smiled shyly and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know... I don't see her as a cannibal -- well, I do, but... I don't think it's okay to put down someones diet just because I don't have a taste for human meat," She said quietly, an innocent tone to her voice as usual. "I like Katrina... She's nice. She wanted to help me with my Haphephobia," She said softly. "And besides.. she's soft."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Afterwards (tag:Vera)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2