Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afterwards (tag:Vera)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Afterwards (tag:Vera) Empty
PostSubject: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:16 am

Kat walked back in the room, a glass of water in one hand and wine in the other. She watched as Kuro swirled around Vera's head and shoulder, making sure she wasn't completely hurt. He did this on his own accord, Katrina not being the one who told him. She took a sip of the wine before walking into the bedroom, placing the glass of water on the bedside along with a small pill.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:19 am

Vera came to after a while. She could feel the cool air that was Kuro around her. She groaned slightly, her head still hurting from the blow she'd received. She cracked open an eye when she heard footsteps. She was groggy, so it hurt to open her eyes very much. "Katrina...?" She asked unsure.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:24 am

"Hey girly girl. Welcome back to the land of the living. You know, I completely forgot that you weren't a demigod. We need to fix that pronto." Katrina teases, a smirk appearing on her lips as she set her drink down and sat down next to Vera on the bed. She grabbed the water and the pill, offering both of them to Vera. "Swallow the pill, it will ease the headache from the witchy bitch."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:32 am

Vera smirked a bit and cracked her eye back open to look at what she was being offered. She sat up a bit and took the bill, not minding that her hand brushed against Katrina's. She swallowed the pill down and took a long sip of the water. She sighed in relief and laid back down. "Thank you..." She murmured before looking at the girl fully. "Somethings off... Have you eaten?" she questioned, creasing her brow.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:43 am

Kat nodded before leaning back as she watched Vera lay back down. She merely shrugged. "I haven't. The last bite I had was the demigod. I can go few days without feeding." Katrina tells her, grabbing her wine glass once more and taking a sip from it.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:52 am

Vera nodded and bit her bottom lip slightly. "Well... You could bite me, If you want," She offered. She reached over and took hold of the girls hand with a bit of confidence. She smiled then, proud of herself. "I mean... Kuro could heal my hand right after, right?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Katrina looked over at Vera when she grabbed her hand, first looking down before looking back up at her with a smirk. "I'm not biting you Vera... You don't want a bite from me."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Vera tilted her head and smiled a bit. "But... You could bite me without using the venom, right? C'mon, I'm not shy to a little pain," She mumbled. She had just shot a crossbow despite the bullet in her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Katrina shook her head. "It's not that simple Vera." Kat murmurs before tilting her head. She moved her face close to Vera's, her bright blue iris looking into Vera's. "Once I bite someone... I don't stop. My body is consumed with greed, lust, and hunger to where I will continually feed until there's nothing left but bones." Katrina whispers, moving her face around Vera's as she spoke. She smirked before pulling her face back.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Vera's eyes went a little wide when the other girl got so close to her. She didn't back away, though. She bit down into her bottom lip and watched as the girl leaned away after she was done talking. She arched a brow and smirked slightly. "How is it you can make cannibalism sound hot?" She muttered, then blushed and ducked her head.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:49 pm

"Because it's my job." Katrina answered Vera simply, a smirk still appearing on her lips. "Either way, I'm not biting you Vera. I have other... useful plans for my feeding."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Vera laughed a bit and looked at the other girl from under her lashes. She sighed and nodded, taking her hair and pulling it over one shoulder. She winced as her shoulder was still sore. "Stupid bullet..." She muttered. "What plans do you have?" she questioned as she poked at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:59 pm

"Stop poking at it." Katrina tells her as Kuro appears from her hand once more and wraps around her shoulder. "Well, let's just say when I don't get my intended victim that I want, I go after them. We're going to have to lure the boys out from the safe house."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Vera stuck her tongue out as she was told to stop her poking. "Mm... You're going after the Stefan boy then?" she questioned. She looked at Kuro and smiled a bit. She placed a kiss against the airy creature and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:09 pm

"I am." Katrina answers, watching as Kuro slowly healed Vera's shoulder. "One thing is, we need a decoy. And I think I know the perfect person that will act like one..."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:19 pm

"Who?" Vera questioned, tilting her head as she gently pet Kuro. She knew there were two boys there who would work -- Paris and Jasper. Though, sending Paris would be a bit dangerous, as he wasn't fully on their side.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Katrina smirked, liking how even Vera didn't know. "Oliver.... Everyone still believes he's on their side when really... He's on ours."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Vera arched a brow. "Oliver...? Leah's brother?" she asked, unsure. She shifted uncomfortably and bit her bottom lip. "Yeah... I guess we could use him," She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Katrina raised an eyebrow at Vera. "I hear a bit of uncertainty. Don't think we can trust him?" Katrina asked Vera.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Vera pursed her lips and looked down to her lap. "It's not that... He just... He was different a few years ago... Didn't really help my trauma," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Katrina tilted her head in curiosity. "I remember he was a bit different, until he turned into ol' goody two shoes military man. For reasons I will never know... But what did he do to you, Vera?"
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Vera pursed her lips and ran her hand through her hair. "Well... In one of his drug induced hazes... He thought it would be fun to see how far he could get with me before I stabbed him. See... Since he's related to Leah and Hades, I respect him and would not harm him... But... there comes a point," She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Katrina shook her head. "Men are idiots... But don't worry... He'll get a taste of revenge when we get Arianne. Apparently he doesn't care for anyone else but her, for some ungodly reason."
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:11 am

Vera hummed softly and sighed, laying back down on the bed and reaching over to take Katrina's hand. She gently played with her fingers. "He likes Arianne because they dated... He saw some good in her -- enough to make him change his ways, at least," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:43 am

"Pft. Men... She probably gave him a good..." Katrina starts to say before looking over at Vera. "Whatever... He'll pay back for what he's done... Are you feeling alright? You should rest some more..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterwards (tag:Vera)   Afterwards (tag:Vera) Empty

Back to top Go down

Afterwards (tag:Vera)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next