Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:07 pm

"Glass and blood...? Please, Arianne. Open the door, tell me what's wrong...!" Jasper begged, his heart now accelerated. He tried opening the door, now trying with more force.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Arianne only shook her head at the mirror. She looked towards the door and bit her lip. She numbly went over and unlocked it with a simple click. She stepped back, not caring that there was glass digging into her feet and arms and hands. She had on a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt of his, but her arms and legs were exposed to the shattered glass that she now walked on carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Jasper quickly unlocked it, nearly gasping out in shock with all the blood and glass, especially the ones in her arms and legs. He took in deep breathes before carefully stepping around the glass and as gentle as he could be, picked up Ari in his arms bridal style. He moved his way around the glass, despite his heart being in freak out mode. He moved away from the bathroom and placed her on the bed, not caring if her blood stained the sheets.

Jasper tried to focus his thoughts as he took in deep breathes. "Why... did you punch the glass?" He asked carefully, his eyes looking at her with concern all over them. He moved away from her briefly, grabbing one of the many Medical kits his parents left inside of the house. He walked over and knelled down in front of her, but he didn't know what to do first. Not because he didn't know, but he could feel his heart in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Arianne winced a bit when he lifted her, simply because it dug a few pieces in. She sat on the bed and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know... I got upset... and I punched the glass," She muttered. "Temper," She sighed nonchalantly. "So much blood... I'm sorry -- I'll make sure Rose or someone helps clean the sheets later."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:34 pm

"Why did you get upset....?" He asked slowly before shaking his head. "No, don't worry about that. I think... I should take you to the hospital... cause I don't think I can... do anything... without making it worse..." Jasper tells her, trying to reassure her and himself.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Arianne shook her head and looked down to her arms. She stared picking out the pieces of glass, no matter how deep they were in. She simply dropped them on the bed. She did the same to her legs and feet. Sure, she bled more, but she showed no signs of being in pain from it. She took some of the gauges and wrapped them around her cuts. They were soon soaked with blood, but none came through fully. She sighed once done. "There. See? Was that so hard?" She mused, smirking at him a bit before sliding off the bed. The blood loss was greater than expected, so she wobbled a bit and stumbled. "Come on... i want fresh air," she nodded and walked to the set of stairs in the hallway that led all the way to the roof where Belle had a seating area arranged. She set down and sighed gently. "I'm kind of thirsty... Could you get me something?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Jasper watched as she picked out the shards but looked down after awhile. He couldn't keep watching, even if he tried. He looked back up as she started to move off. "No...! You should be lying down!" He tells her, following her quickly. He sighs when she sits down, looking at her with a defeated look. He went to argue with her that he didn't want to leave her, but he quickly obligated. "Don't move..." He mumbled before heading back downstairs pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:01 am

Arianne watched him go before looking out at the view. She got up and stretched a bit, strolling around -- or rather, stumbling a bit. Belle had put up a railing around the roof -- a safety measure for Liam, mostly. She leaned on it before biting her lip. She climbed up onto it and sat with her legs dangling. She swung her legs lightly and hummed quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:07 am

When Jasper returned, he nearly dropped the cup when he saw her on the railing. He caught himself before he did and walked over to Arianne, placing the cup next to the railing. "I much prefer it if you weren't on top of there, Arianne... Especially with how much blood you lost..." He tells her, looking up at her with begging eyes before offering his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:10 am

Arianne looked back at him and giggled a bit. "Sit with me," she asked quietly, taking his hand and tugging him towards the bards lightly. She wobbled a bit from the tug and used her free hand to hold the railing as she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:13 am

Even though he'd much prefer on the ground, he felt better if he was up there with her. He still kept a hold on her hand when he sat on there. He let out a heavy sigh. "Ari... what's going on? You're scaring me..." He asked her, looking over at her from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:16 am

Arianne smiled and intertwined their fingers lightly. "Don't be scared... I'm happy. You know how hard it is for me to be happy.... But, I'm only happy because I feel free," She sighed, swinging her legs. "Dad can't tell me what to do... You don't have to worry about me... It's so much easier right here. Of course, you'll have to be smart and let go of my hand," she pointed out with a dry laugh as she stood up, standing on the ledge with her back pressed against the railing.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:23 am

The instant he realized what she was doing, his hand gripped hers like it was his only life line. "Ari...Please... Sit down and just... talk to me." He begs her once more, trying to tug her back to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:27 am

Being weak from the blood lost, she swayed a bit when he tugged her and smiled meekly. "Mm.... I don't want to talk..." she shook her head and bit her bottom lip. She let go of his hand with some effort and took off her necklace. She turned to face the railing and put the locket into his hand and smiled sweetly. "Keep it. So, you'll still be able to keep my close to your heart," She said softly. She closed her eyes then and fell back, too quickly for him to even imagine grabbing her. The sound of her body hitting the ground was the worst part -- a thud, crack, and crunch, all apart of her frame colliding with the concrete, her head splitting, and her spine cracking.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:41 am

"No! Ari! Please for the love of god just talk to me!" Jasper practically screams out, trying to grab her hand. His hand reached but it never touched. And as he saw, his mind slowing it down, her body falling from the roof, he turned just in time not to see the damaged but to hear the impact. The only thing he knew that his arm clung to the railing, his forehead against the metal. He couldn't feel his heart giving him a heart attack, the tears that were already spilling the moment she let go, or the violent shaking his body started doing, making his arm almost slipped off the railing. He felt nothing, absolutely nothing. His dull, broken blue eyes now staring into the concrete of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Iris.

Iris.

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:46 am

Iris watched with curious eyes. It looked like Jasper truly was broken now. She smirked in satisfaction and walked over to touch Jasper's head.

He would awake, alone in bed as before. However, Arianne was beside the bed, starting to change back into her pajamas after returning. "Jasper...?" she questioned, seeing the way he was in a sweat and shaking in his sleep. "Shit, Jasper..." she shook her head and climbed onto the bed, gently shaking him. "Baby, wake up... Come on, don't let them do this to you again," she pleaded gently.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:54 am

When he heard her voice, he didn't respond. Everytime he 'woke up', she died each and everytime. But, he opened his eyes anyways on her request. His eyes looked the same as Iris saw it, broken and dead.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:57 am

Arianne shook her head and pulled him close to her, wrapping her arms tight around him and making sure there was no space between them. "Jasper, baby... please," she pleaded. "Don't leave me alone... It was just a dream... Just Hades... It wasn't real...." She tried to explain to him as she stroked his hair and kissed his head.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:07 am

This wasn`t like before. He heard her, loud and clear. But he rejected the idea of just being a dream. This could be very well a dream and she could kill herself with arsenic or another hideous way. He didn't want to test it. All he wanted was the pain to go away.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:12 am

"He's not going to answer you, Arianne," Leah sighed as she appeared in the room. "Poor boy... The twins really fucked him up this time," she pouted. Arianne was quick to get up and grab the gun case from under the bed. She pulled out the small pistol and pointed it at the brunette. "Try me, Leah," she challenged. "I know what you did with Paris. Touch Jasper or me and I'll put a bullet in your head," Arianne muttered. "Oh, but you're so much better at putting one in yourself," Leah sneered.

Arianne narrowed her eyes and fired a bullet. Leah caught it in her hand and smirked. "I don't think so," She laughed. And, with a gust, she had the gun. She fired it. Arianne stumbled back and hit the wall behind her before sinking down. Her jaw was slack and her eyes were wide and pained as she tried to grasp the fact she'd just been shot. But, where? She looked down slowly and gagged as she saw the blood coming from her stomach. "Ooh... Look at that, Jasper!" Leah giggled. "No babies for you two," She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:19 am

When he heard Leah and Ari going at it, he sat up, watching the scene. He didn't flinch when either of the shots were fired. Looking over at Ari, seeing the blood flow from his stomach, he was right and he didn't even move this time. He didn't scream out nor did he feel any wetness on his cheeks, his will to express anything completely gone. The never ending cycle of Arianne dying, repeatedly, will never end for him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:21 am

Leah tilted her head and looked at Jasper. "Aren't you going to try and help?" she questioned. "She's alive now, Jasper, but she won't be for long... Of course, I could save her now, for a price," She hummed. Arianne shook her head and coughed, not minding the blood that she coughed up. "Don't... make any deals... with her, Jasper," She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:27 am

Jasper watched as Arianne coughed up blood. "Just make it stop..." He whispers, his voice monotone. "Make her stop dying.... bleeding.... And I'll do anything you want." A lone tear escapes from his eyes, rolling down his cheek just as fast when she fell from the roof.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:29 am

Leah smiled sadly and went over, wiping the tear from his cheek. "You'll be with me. Working for me. Doing what I say. Pointing a gun at whom I say. No objections. If you do not do so, I have free reign to kill her -- to bring the pain back," Leah said quietly before smiling sweetly. She snapped her fingers and Arianne's wound was gone; just like that. Arianne gasped for air before shaking her head and getting up. "Jasper..." she whispered, though she knew it was far too late. She crawled across the bed to him and kissed his lips deeply. Leah rolled her eyes and took Jasper's hand. In a second, they were gone. Arianne fell slack onto the bed and started to cry, curling up in on herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3