Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Arianne giggled softly and stroked him a bit more quickly, enjoying the way he responded to her. She moaned as he ravished her neck and shoulders. He knew how to make her bend to his touch. She bit her lip and groaned when he started to rub her sensitive bud. "Jasper..." She gasped in pleasure. She arched her hips towards him and rubbed her thumb against the tip of his member.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Jasper groaned into her neck as he felt her hand move faster and her thumb rubbing against his sensitive tip. Encourage by her sounds, he rubbed his fingers in her wet folds before slowly inserting a finger inside of her. He starts pumping his finger in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Arianne gasped and mewled in soft pleasure when his finger slid into her. Her free hand tangled in his hair while her hips rolled towards his finger. With her attention diverted to the feelings he was giving her, she stopped stroking him and let her jaw go slack as she sunk into the rhythm of his hand's movements. Once she remembered that she had stopped working on him, she wanted to make it up to him. Besides, she knew it took more to get him fully aroused. She rolled them over and kissed his lips before moving away from his hand. She kissed down his chest and slid down his legs as she continued to let her lips trail down to his hip bone. She took a hold of his member in her hand and turned it to the side to allow her to kiss up along the length before licking the tip. She wrapped her mouth around his member and caressed him with her tongue. She hummed a soft groan as she began to bob her head along his length, one hand working what was not in her mouth while the other tried to push her hair from her face and over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Jasper enjoyed pleasuring her, loving the sounds that came from her mouth. He went to add another finger, but she turned them around before he could. He watched her movements before groaning when she grabbed his length again. He let out a shaky breath when she kissed his member, licking his dried lips. He places his hands on her hair, caressing the strands and occasionally taking hold of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Arianne looked up at him, her brown eyes heated but loving. It was still nice to feel like she was doing this because she wanted to instead of feeling like she had to. She liked how he held her hair -- it helped her to believe he liked what she was doing. She pulled him from her mouth and got control of her breath as she stroked him quickly. Once she had a big breath of air, she went back and took him deep into her mouth so that he reached her throat. She took him slowly as to not harm herself. On the way back up, she drug her teeth gently against his skin with a soft sound of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Jasper gasped as he felt his length fully in her mouth. He nearly shivered when she drug her teeth against his sensitive skin. Jasper grabbed Arianne's hand and tugged her back up to him, claiming her lips with a heated kiss. He turns them back around so that he hovered back above her. "I love you and I want you..." He groaned against her lips as his tip brushed against her folds.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Arianne smiled when she took not of his response. She was glad she knew how to make him act like that -- to make him feel that pleasure. She gladly went up to him and kissed him deeply, rolling with him and looking up at him with lustful eyes. She opened her legs and slid her hands along his sides to his hips. "I love you, too," she whispered before kissing him once gently and slowly. "I'm yours," She whispered against his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Jasper smiled against the kiss when she responded back to him. He positioned himself to her entrance before slowly sliding into her, groaning into the kiss. Once he was deep inside of her, he wrapped his arm around her body and resided one hand on her waist, caressing the skin there. He started rocking his hips slowly before gradually gaining speed.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Ari's jaw went slack when he finally filled her. She closed her eyes and arched her back to his arm with a soft moan falling from her lips. "Jasper..." She whispered in pleasure before her lips caressed along his jaw and neck. She moved her hips up with his and slid her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Jasper groaned when he heard his name from her lips. His hand moves from her waist to her soft bare thigh. He gripped it gently as he moved deeper, faster. Jasper kissed the side of her head lovingly. "Ari..." He groans into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Arianne's breathing hitched and quickened along with his pace change. She whimpered soft moans with every thrust, smiling breathlessly at the way the bed moved under them. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pushed them up to be sitting, her jaw going slack and a pleasured cry leaving her lips as that position pushed him deeper. She kept her arms around his neck and moved up, riding along his length at the same pace he'd been moving previously. She held him close and nuzzled her head into the nape of his neck as she moaned with each thrust, his name falling from her lips in breathy pants.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Jasper moans when she moves them to a seating position, wrapping his arms around her middle. He bucks his hips into hers, matching her pace. He groans into her neck as he kisses and nips it gently. He moves his arms along her back, remembering each curve and bone he felt. He hands resides on her waist, holding it there as she rides his length.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Arianne tangled one hand into his hair while the other hand dug its nails into his back slightly. She panted and tightened her legs around him. She panted from the exertion this new position caused, but in no way complained. She liked the intimacy of it. Her necklace moved with them, bouncing lightly against the area over her head. She smiled and kissed his neck up to his ear. "I love you," She whispered before moaning his name softly, knowing she wasn't going to last longer with how deep he was now.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm

"And I love you..." He groans out before kissing her neck. He didn't mind her nails in his back, only simulating the pleasure even more. He hugged her body close, groaning at how deep he was in here. "Ugh... Ari..." He moans, vibrating her neck, as he could feel that he was getting close to his climax.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Arianne's grips on him only got tighter while her breathing hitched up higher. She dug her heels into his lower back and gasped when she finally reached her climax. "Jazz...!" She cried out as she arched her back and let her head fall back. Her hips tightened around him and her walls clenched as she hit her orgasm harder than she had before -- driving her to lightly drag her nails down his back.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Jasper groaned out as he heard Ari crying out his name. As he felt her walls clentch around him, it drove him over. He reached his climax in a grunt, holding her body close and biting the nape of her neck. He released his seed inside off her and he collapsed back on the bed, taking her with him. He pants heavily, wrapping his arms around her small frame.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Arianne gasped when he bit her, but she only cried out in soft pleasure. She panted alongside him and tried to catch her breath as she gently moved him out of her. She curled close to him and nuzzled her head to his chest. "You're amazing," She whispered before placing a soft kiss on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:46 pm

He chuckled at her words, leaning his cheek against her head. "You're just as amazing..." He whispers before placing a soft kiss on top of her head. Right at that moment, his phone rings. He furrows his brows, looking back at his jeans that was making the noise. "Be right back..." He mumbles, kissing her forehead before moving away from her. He moves to his jeans and pulls out his phone from the pocket.

"Hello?" Jasper answered his phone. "Hi Dad..." He briefly says before furrowing his brows. "Just me and Arianne... why? .... Do you need me to come home and help...? Oh... Alright... O.K. I will. Alright bye." He hangs up the phone and stands up, heading towards the dresser with a few of their clothes there. "That was my Dad on the phone... They are having a bit of trouble at home, but it's fine for now. I'm going to go lock the door to make sure we don't have a visitor tonight." He explains to her, pulling on pajama pants and heading out the door.

He comes back a few moments later, having to shut off the lights from the living room and locking the front door. He walked over and laid back down with her, cuddling close. "Now... where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Arianne pouted cutely when she heard his phone rang. But, she nodded and yawned gently. "Kay," she said softly and watched him leave the room. She curled up and closed her eyes. When he returned and crawled into bed with her, a soft snore was her only response to his question.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Jasper chuckled as he heard her snore. He got up once more to turn off the light before laying back down with her. He tugged the blanket so that it covered both of them. He let her have most of the blanket since she was completely naked. He wrapped his arms around her and leaned his forehead against hers. He nuzzled his nose against hers gently. "You're adorable... And I love you..." He whispers before kissing her lips softly. Jasper yawns before drifting off to a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:28 pm

It wasn't too long before Arianne awoke, hearing the subtle sound of her phone's vibration on the ground. She blinked sleepily and gazed upon Jasper for a moment before carefully moving out of the bed finding it harder to move without any disturbance as the bed swayed a bit. Thankfully, she knew Jasper was a heavier sleeper than herself.

She fished out her phone and answered it with a soft hello. It was her mother, frantically trying to explain something about Paris and that she needed to be home now so that they could keep her safe. She didn't catch all of it. She just knew now wasn't the time to try and beg to stay with Jasper. She sighed and got dressed again. She went over to Jasper and brushed his bangs from his forehead. "I love you," She whispered to him and kissed his forehead, then his lips softly.

--

When she was from the building, Iris sighed from the corner. "Leah... Making me do her work..." She sighed and shook her head. She went over and touched Jasper's temple.

Jasper would awake to the sound of a crashing -- like breaking glass -- from the bathroom. The door was locked, and Arianne was not beside him. There was a soft crying, though.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Jasper groaned a bit, hearing a glass shatter. He blinks his eyes open, finding quickly that Arianne wasn't in the bed with him. He sat up, looking around a bit sleepily. He could hear crying from the bathroom and he recognized who's voice laced with it. He stood up and head over to the bathroom. He knocked on the door. "Arianne? Are you ok? I heard glass shatter. did you cut yourself by accident?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Arianne whimpered softly from within the bathroom, the sound of the glass shards making crunching sounds like they were being stepped on. "No," She said quietly. "The mirror... I punched it," She said meekly. "It shattered everywhere." She knew he couldn't get into the room. Telling him would only cause him to worry.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:45 pm

"Why... did you punch the mirror? Ari, let me in." Jasper begs her, trying to twist the knob. He furrowed his brow. She was fine when he fell asleep with her, what changed?
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:47 pm

"No," Arianne shook her head. "There's too much glass and blood... You'll get dirty," She sighed, her tone falling to that level tone she'd had in the last dream. "I'm not in pain... It didn't hurt," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next