Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3] Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3]   Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:33 am

Paris walked into the elevator with one thing in his mind, Leah... He just couldn't believe she was falling in love for him. That wasn't what he planned. Besides there was this Titus guys between them. Paris hadn't met him yet, but he was already scared for his life... Maybe a week far from Leah was the best thing for him to put his thoughts and feelings clear about her.

Adam was all alone on the living room, with the Rider girl. Meg was out with Arianne and Jasper, and he ended up babysitting the girl, and face Paris once he got home. The boy had bursted from the building like a crazy, but Adam was only worried if he would scratch the car on his ride. He eyed the girl from above his newspaper, and turned his gaze towards the elevator as he heard the doors opening. ''There you are!'', he greeted Paris and walked to meet him. ''We'll have to talk later, but right now it's your time to babysitter the little girl'', he gave him a small smirk, and patted on his back before heading to his office.

Paris sighed over dramatically, and eyed who he was going to babysit, but he smirked seeing Lizzy at his living room. ''Hey, little Rider... It's been a while since we got the chance to talk without having Jazz and Ari making noises by our side'', he said with a face and sprawled over the couch, popping his feet up. ''So, what's up?'', he smiled. He didn't have any problem on spending some time with Lizzy, she was like the little sister he didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3]   Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:51 am

Lizzy pretended to look at her phone when Adam looked at her, but once he looked down she made silly face at him. She'd probably learned the childish tactic from her mother and Liam, but she was bored and Adam was the closest victim. As she heard Paris burst in, she narrowed her eyes. She scrolled through her cellphone as Adam talked to him and Paris started talking to her. Once she heard Adam leave, she placed her phone down and glared down at him.

"Don't Hey me! I know what you did, who you illegally stalked like a love sick puppy! What happened to playing it cool, Mr. Hot Shot?" Lizzy snapped at him, her lips pouting afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3]   Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:02 am

''Wow, easy Lizzy'', he put his hand in the air and chuckled softly, ''Please, don't pout, kay?'', he asked, making his small pout and then he sit up, ''I know what I said... I just couldn't let her going off for a week without saying goodbye'', he shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3]   Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3] Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up [Tag: Lizzy <3]
Page 1 of 1