Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]

Go down 
+2
Rosie Anne Rider
Damon Rolfe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Isadora

Isadora

Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:51 am

When he hugged her, Rosie felt disgusted by his touch, pain from hands on her frail body, and preparing her body for the next step. He was usually gentle with her first, seeming like he cared, but right after the nightmare began. She didn't move to touch him and tried desperately not to shake. She didn't respond, knowing exactly what happened if she did. Do not Speak, Until Spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:59 am

Damon pouted when she didn't talk back to him, and gently lift her chin up. He winced as he saw the look on her face... She wasn't his Rose... She looked like her, but there was no life upon the girl he was holding... ''Rosie... Please, talk to me... What's wrong with you?'', he pleaded quietly, and moved them to seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:05 am

Rosie winced when he touched her chin, a bruise that she just couldn't cover. When he started moving them to the couch, she instantly knew the trick. Your diseased Face will ruin the perfect furniture. She instantly tried to fight in his arms, her frail, weak arms pushing against his chest. "P-please... Stop..." She begs quietly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:23 am

His face got serious as he saw the small bruise she had on her chin... Whay wasn't she talking to him? Why was so stranger? He didn't have any the answers and hoped she could explain him what was going on. He swallowed hard as he fought against him on the couch, and let her free from his soft embrace. Her small pushes didn't hurt, but the fact that she wanted him far from her made his heart squeeze. ''Rosie'', he whispered quietly, and looked at her, ''Just tell me, what can I do to make you feel better?'', he pleaded quietly again. His heart ached because of he couldn't hold her to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Isadora

Isadora

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 am

As she saw the expression on his face, the genuine expression that she fell in love with all those years ago, she opened her mouth. But before she could say what she wanted, Isadora, in the corner, flicked her finger down and instantly, a fist came across Rosie's face, easily sending her across the room. "What did I tell you about opening your mouth, you little slut?" A deep, disturbed voice came from Damon's mouth. Damon was no longer in control of his actions, like he was trapped in his own mind.

Rosie gasped but didn't sob when he hit her. After landing on the ground, she was quick to try and stand, her body trembling and fighting against her. Damon walked over to her crouch form, wrapped his strong hand around her tiny neck and hauled her to her feet harshly before shoving her away from him. He rubbed his hand against his trousers, disgusted by touching her. "Go get me a rag, you disgusting piece of filth." He ordered and instantly she ran over to the cabinet, her hands shaking from grabbing the cleanest cloth she could find.

Rosie walked over to him, about to give him the rag but she accidentally drops it on the floor. Before she had the time to register that it moved out of her hand, she was roughly pushed down into the floor, her nose in the cloth. "Why are you so fucking useless?" He growls at her. She sobs in the ground, nearly begging. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:05 am

Damon didn't felt when or how someone took control upon him... All he felt was his fist upon Rose's face, and if that didn't disgust him, what he said made him feel even worse. He didn't want to do that to her, or to say those words... He never cussed, or was disrespectful to anybody. He tried to take the control upon himself again, but it was useless. He could feel his members, and his heart breaking seeing Rose like that, but he couldn't do anythign to change it.

He tried desperately to show some emotion as he lift her from the floor by her neck, he tried hard, but all he could see was his cold gaze through her eyes. He hated every move of he was making, and he tried to struggle on his head to make him stop saying those horrible words. He didn't imagine somebody could be as worse as he was being to Rose. He tried to take the control, but it was useless.

His gaze turned back to her as she dropped the cloth, rag... whatever he had asked her, and on the next moment, he was hurthing her again, not only physically, but also with his words. He didn't think she was useless, Rosie was one of the best things that happened in his life, and he hated himself as he saw her pushing her against the floor like that.... Something was wrong... Something was wrong with him, and not her.
Back to top Go down
Isadora

Isadora

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:16 am

Damon let go of Rosie, only to sit on the couch casually, like he didn't do anything. "Now, get out of here before I really get angry." He simply ordered and Rosie nodded quickly, grabbing the cloth, standing up, and quickly leaving the room. Isadora waited a few seconds, giving Damon 'real' time, while her Rosie doll went to the bathroom, locked the door, and performed the deadly action. And not the 'clean' version either. Isadora instantly flicked his control back.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:28 am

Damon moved excatly how that strange force ordered him, and refused to believe he had done that to Rose... To his Rose. He sat onto the couch, and listened... This was all he could do, and he knew Rose walked to the bathroom, and locked the door. Being trapped in his own mind was worse than he imagine, and at the moment he felt his mind free, he ran towards Rose, and knocked on the door softly. ''Rosie! Rosie! Please! That wasn't me! Something is controlling me! I'm sorry... I'm truly sorry!'', he said against the door. He didn't ask her to open it, afraid that he could be controlled again, and hurt her even more... He wouldn't bare seeing that again.
Back to top Go down
Isadora

Isadora

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:37 am

Isadora was leaning on the wall right next to Damon banging on the door, invisible in his mind, and smirked, enjoying his reaction and soon to be reaction. She looked down when red started to seep through the perfect white carpet. It looked majestic in her point of view.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:45 am

Damon was looking down to the floor, waiting for any sign, or to hear her voice talking to him. But as soon he saw the blood, he gasped, and he could feel the tears stinging at the brim of his eyes. he knew what he sould do, he shoved the door once, with all his strengh, and got it wided open.
Back to top Go down
Isadora

Isadora

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 am

When he opened the door, Rosie laid on the floor, blood seeping through the long slits along both of her arms. Her dull eyes staring at the cabinet, her face flushed of any color, and her body stiffen but limp against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:10 am

Damon fels his heart sink seeing her lifeless... No, she wasn't dead, she couldn't be. He knelt by her side, and brought her back to his arm... ''Rosie, please, wake up... Wake up, love... I'm so sorry about before... That wasn't me... I would never hurt you'', he mumbled in between sobs. He reached for his mobile, and tried to call for help, but he had no signal... ''Rosie... C'mon babe. Don't do this to me'', he murmured brokenly as he rocked them on his seat.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:22 am

Arianne exited the elevator as quickly as it opened. Iris smirked from the corner of the room at her twin. Arianne looked around frantically before her eyes fell on Damon in the bathroom. She saw the blood and felt her heart sink. "Rosie!" She whimpered, running into the room. "Get your hands off of her, you asshole! Don't act like you give a shit. I heard what you did to her on the phone. You don't care about her," She shook her head and took Rose from his arms. She checked the girls pulse, though she knew she was already gone. "Rose... No, wait," Arianne whispered, then pulled the girls shirt up to show her stomach -- the baby bump more predominant through the badly bruised skin.

She shook her head and closed her eyes tightly as she held her best friend. When she opened her brown hues, they were cold and threatening. "You did this. You killed her and the baby. She was going to raise your satanic spawn of a child, and you threw her around and beat her and now this..." She whimpered. "They're both gone. I hope you're happy." She closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath. "I never trusted you... Your father, either. I know the stories... I knew you'd turn out just like him but Rose would never listen... I tried to warn her, but..." She shook her head and kissed Rose's forehead and cheek and temple affectionately. "Who the fuck listens to me...?" She scoffed. "This is your fault, Damon..." She repeated over and over again now as she rocked there, holding Rose.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:41 am

Damon sighed in relief as he heard the elevator, ''Someone is here... Someone will help us, Rosie'', he whispered brokenly at her temple, and looked at the back of his shoulder as Ari walked into the room. He gasped when Ari took her from his arms, and whimpered slightly at her words... He was going to tell her that this wasn't his fault, that someone was controlling him, but he stammered at the moment she showed him her baby bump.... How could he forget about their baby? And which scared him more was the fact that he could see several other bruises at her skin... No, he would never done those on her, he loved her too much.

He shook his head as she spoke so coldly to him. Ari never talked to him like that, ''Please, Ari... This isn't my fault, and you know it... You know how much I love her, and you know my family... My dad is good, and I try to be good, Ari... This isn't my fault... Someone controlled me... I didn't mean to harm her, I could never hurt her, or our baby'', he whispered with a broken voice, and leaned towards Rose again. He wanted to be the one rocking Rosie, not Ari... He loved her, ''Please...'', he murmured as he wrapped one arm around Rose's tiny frame.
Back to top Go down
Isadora

Isadora

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 am

Isadora smirked back her sister before she walked into the bathroom. Her feet floated above the red as she walked towards the scene. She smirked at 'Arianne's' performance before casually pressing her finger on his temple, thrusting him back into reality.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:14 am

Damon felt his mind going blurry again, and when he opened his eyes, he was back to the couch with Rosie again. But his mind was somewhere else, somewhere far from there. He got up from the couch, and walked around on the room, stubling at the wall. He leaned against it as he walked to the dinner room. He pushed all the chairs from under the table loudly and then he crawled and sat underneath the glass table. He hugged his legs tightly against his chest and rocked on his seat. Then he shut his eyes closed, and prayed that he could erase those images of Rosie lying dead from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:18 am

Rose startled from her sleep when she heard the screeching the chairs made when they were pushed from the table. She looked around sleepily and noted that Damon was not beside her now. She frowned and pushed herself up to go look for him. When she found him, her heart sank. She shook her head. Hades couldn't have gotten to him with her right there, could he? "Damon...? Baby, what's wrong?" She whispered, panic in her tone though she tried to conceal it as she knelt down beside the table and placed her hand on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 am

Damon could hear someone whispering next to him, but he was too far on his own state of mind to recognize that voice. He burried his face between his knees and rocked for a long while before answering to that whisper, ''They are gone''', he said in a small sob... ''Because of me they're gone... But it wasn't my fault'', he whispered, ''She's gone...'', he sobbed, and the tears streamed down on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:29 am

Rose felt choked up when she saw that he was crying. Damon crying was the one thing in the world she could do without. She hated seeing it or hearing it or even hearing about it. She squeezed his knee gently. "Damon... Who's gone?" She asked uneasily, her nerves building up now. She didn't want to know what he had seen. But, she needed to know how to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:39 am

Damon sobbed lightly, and cracked one eye to see who was talking to him. The room was dark, and he could only see some sorta of light, and a silhouette... That person looked like an angel, maybe she could save him. He sniffled quietly, and swallowed the lump in his throat, ''Rosie....'', he whispered quietly, ''I broke her'', he mumbled, and laid down on the floor once the sobbing started all over again.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:44 am

Rose's heart ached when he said her name. She tried to soothe him, but found no avail. Iris sighed boredly and snapped her fingers. In a flash, there was blood on the carpet under Rose. She blinked a few times and gasped, seeing the gashes on her arms. She shook her head and got up. When she touched the gashes, no blood came off. She didn't even feel the cuts. She tried to find the source of the other crying she heard and once again found Damon in the bathroom with Arianne, both crying over her own dead body. She covered her mouth to keep from vomiting at the amount of blood she saw.

However, that wasn't the only thing that came with her startled reaction. A sharp pain shot through her and she curled over, falling onto her knees. At about the same time, John and Marina arrived to try and see the couple. The two were supposed to be back at the house hours ago. When John opened up the elevator, he heard Damon's sobbing and saw Rose curled up. "Marina, you go to Rose," He said quietly and went to Damon. "Damon, it's alright," He said, ignoring the false imagery Iris was trying to get them to believe. He pulled Damon out from under the table and into his arms, soothing him quietly. "It hurts," Rose pleaded, holding her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:00 am

Damon didn't need another vision flashed upon his eyes... The nightmare was bloody alive in his mind... From the moment he heard Ari crying, he winced, as he relived the moment when he didn't have Rose in his arms again, and how badly he wanted to hold her tenderly. He staggered upon the other angel's chest, and cried until he needed to take deep breaths.

Marina knew something was wrong at the moment they were late to met Damon and Rosie... And her mother instinct didn't fail her again when she stepped into the loft and heard Damon sobbing. Her heart sink seeing Damon like that, and she was anxious to sooth her baby, but she nodded at John's words and hel Rosie instead. ''Just breath, Rosie.... That is just an illusion. You and Damon are alright'', he murmured softly and wrapped her arm gently around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:08 am

John held Damon in his arms tightly, knowing Damon needed to feel secure and safe. He kissed his temple and hummed softly -- what he used to do when Damon was little and had breakdowns.

--

Rose shook her head and cried out. "No! My stomach... Marina, it hurts!" She whimpered, curling in farther on herself and holding her stomach. The blood under now was actually real.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:18 am

Damon calmed down slowly as the angel hummed that melody next to his ear, he curled more into that embrace, and stopped sobbing a little as he started to get out from his meltdown. However, he didn't open his eyes, and tried to focus his attention on his breathing instead.

Marina closed her eyes for a moment as she saw the blood on her legs. ''I know Rose. I know exactly what's going on, and I know it's hard, but you need to calm down, sweetheart'', he murmured softly, and fished her phone, ''I'm calling 911'', she murmured, loud enough so John could hear her too.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:33 am

John sighed in relief when Damon started to calm down. He gently rocked him, not caring how old or large his son was now -- if he needed to comfort him, he would. He kissed his cheek and whispered that it would be okay. However, as he heard Marina, he started to get worried for his niece. She was really the only one of Belle's children that he had gotten very close to. He could hear her pain and that made him hurt, too.

Rose whimpered and tried to calm down, but the pain shooting through her was worse than anything she'd felt before. She heard the sirens and she heard the paramedics as they came inside. She knew she was being moved onto a stretcher and down the elevator. John would stay with Damon, but Rose was being sent to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next