Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]

Go down 
+2
Rosie Anne Rider
Damon Rolfe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] Empty
PostSubject: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Damon was happy because Rose was going to spend the weekend with him. He had missed her through the week, and he hated how he couldn't be with her during school anymore. But she was there now, into his arms as they cuddle on the couch, near the fireplace. He nuzzled his nose on her temple, and kissed her cheek tenderly. ''I have a gift to you'', he whispered and reached for his sketch book on the center table. Damon fished one drawing and handed to her. he had drawn it by heart during the week, while he couldn't see her. She was smiling on the drawing, and her eyes were shining softly, but that sketched was nothing in comparisson with her true beauty... ''Do you remember that day? You were so happy....'', he murmured, wrapping his arms around her waist, ''I know this suck, but I've missed while you were at school.'', he murmured quietly.

Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] Shailene-woodley-resize
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Rose curled close to Damon and closed her eyes as she sat there with him, content in his arms. She had been worried sick about him all week, especially now that Liz had been attacked in her dreams. Liz was not someone Hades should be attacking, but he had. That meant Damon was at even more risk. With the episodes he could go through, she was terrified that he would be attacked and she wouldn't be able to help bring him back. She couldn't lose him. She looked up to him as he mentioned a gift and arched her brow. "Oh... Really?" She asked quietly. She looked to the drawing and smiled instantly. "Damon..." She giggled and looked over at him, kissing his lips gently after a moment. "You're amazing," She sighed against his lips.

Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Damon smiled softly, and kissed her softly, ''No, you're amazing'', he whispered and kissed her lips again. He sighed in content, and leaned back on the couch, ''How was your week? Is Liz alright?'', he asked softly, fully aware of what Hades was doing with his friend and cousins.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Rose set down the drawing and curled back to his side. "I've been worried about you all week," She sighed. "Liz is okay... Belle and Liam have been taking care of her," She mumbled. "I'm so scared he's going to get to you... I don't want him to hurt you, but I don't know how to protect you," She whispered defeated as she laid her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Damon sighed softly, and nuzzled his nose upon her temple again... ''I'm no big deal, Rose... He already got mom and dad, and Stefan when he got Ian... I'm quiet, invisible sometimes... I'm sure I'm not on his radar'', he chuckled softly as he tried to smooth her with his words. He didn't like to see her so upset.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:40 pm

"Liz was no big deal, either," Rose sighed, shaking her head. She leaned close to him and kissed his lips softly. "I can't help but worry... I love you," She sighed. "More than I ever thought I could," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm

As he leaned to kiss him, he smiled softly, and kissed her back tenderly. ''I love you too, love'', Damon whispered quietly and nuzzled his nose against hers. ''I'll be okay... But I don't believe he would be interested on me...'', he shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Rose sighed and nodded. "I guess..." She sighed and crawled onto his lap then. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "I can't help but worry," She repeated, a terrible feeling still within her. She felt guilty that she couldn't protect him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 pm

''You shouldn't worry so much about me... It won't do well for your nerves, babe'', he murmured softly, and held her gently into his arms. ''I want to know about you... How are you, and the baby?'', he asked quietly, looking at her golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Rose shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "Morning sickness is worse when I'm nervous... Stress. Mom says that's normal," She mumbled, chewing her bottom lip. "It's gross though..." She made a face.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Damon made a face, and bit his lip softly, ''I'm sorry about that... I'm sure this will end soon...'', he murmured quietly, ''I've talked to mom when she was expecting me... I'm the only child born in Nirethia'', he chuckled, and chuckled his head... ''I mean I want to help you more... I'm responsible for this baby too''.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Rose bit her lip nervously as he mentioned Marina's pregnancy with Damon. "Your mother had complications, though, didn't she?" She asked shyly. "I mean... She got really upset and almost lost you... That was because of her nerves," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Damon sighed, as he looked down at her... ''Mom had complications at all her pregnancies... But she told me I was the only one she was close to lose'', he took a deep breath. ''She didn't get in details, because she didn't mean to upset me... But she told me it was because Nirethia wasn't a nice place to have a life...'', he shrugged, and smiled down to her, ''I'm glad we're here, and not over there''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 pm

"I've always wanted to know about the place they lived," Rose mused. "I love fairytales... You know that, though. I used to make you play my prince when we played dress up as kids," She giggled softly and closed her eyes as she remembered.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Damon chuckled softly as he intertwined his figers with hers. Rose was the only one he played when he was a kid... He got too shy to play with other kids, even with his siblings... But he was always up to play with Rose. ''I remember... And since then I treated you like a princess'', he murmured softly, and smiled, ''Dad told me that he build the lake house as a wedding gift to mom... She used to tell him about their home on that other land, and he tried to capture it at the house... That's why I took you there for your birthday''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Rose's eyes lit up in wonder and bit her bottom lip. "I thought there was something different about that place," She smiled. "I like it there very much... I've always imagined that you and I would live somewhere like that," she sighed in content.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 pm

''Really?'', Damon smiled boyish, and confessed, ''I like that house much more than this one here... Over there is calmer, and I like the lake... I like water'', he smirked. ''I can see us living in a place like that'', he mumbled to himself, amazed that he could also see the same thing as her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:10 am

Rose smiled and nodded, closing her eyes now and yawning gently. "Sounds nice..." She mumbled sleepily. She sighed quietly and nuzzled her head to his chest. "I'm tired," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:19 am

Damon chuckled softly seeing ehr yawning that way... ''How about taking a nap... The room is cozy. It's perfect...'', he mumbled softly, and kissed her forehead gently, before leaning back on the couch, and closing his eyes... He knew they would have a couple of hours in peace, before Stefan or Elena could get on the house.
Back to top Go down
Isadora

Isadora

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] Tumblr_miwn18yqbB1rftd23o1_500

Isadora appeared in the room, tilting her head. She walked close to the sleeping couple, a small smirk appearing on her lips. Her finger moved around the couple, as if contemplating which one to give a friendly visit to. Her finger floated like a feather above both of their heads and playfully to Rose's swollen belly. Eenie... Miney... Moe. Isadora pressed her finger gently against Damon's temple.

---

Damon found himself in a study, much like his father's. He worse a suit instead of his normal casual clothes and all the plaques replaced by Damon Rolfe instead of John Rolfe. The door to the front was momentarily locked, thanks to Isadora's doing, but he could hear a faint sobbing outside of the door. There was a soft, tired, dead angelic voice outside of the room, talking to someone.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 pm

When Damon opened his eyes, he found himself in another place than the living room. He was at some study, much alike his father's but it was his name on the plaques, and not John Rolfe. He got up from the desk chair and walked around at the room, studying it more closely. This was a different place, and he didn't know where he was. He blinked once, hearing the faint sobbing across the door, and when he reached at the knob, he tried to opened the door, but he was locked... But he could hear voices outside, so he wasn't alone, ''May anyone open the door for me? I think it's locked'', he called and tried to get the door open once more.
Back to top Go down
Isadora

Isadora

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:54 pm

His call fell to deaf ears and the door ceased to unlock. However, once the figure started to speak again, he could instantly recognized it. Rose. She was crying into the phone. "Arianne... I don't know how to go on anymore... He scared both of my families away... They won't even talk to us! All he does is drink and work and whenever he sees me... he calls me disgusting, hurtful names... he hates everything I do... and whenever he doesn't see anything done his way... he..." She goes into an uncontrollable sob.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:06 am

Damon stared at the knob at the door opened, he peeked outside, and there was nobody there. He leaned and studied the door for a moment, to understand why it opened so easily with no one on the other side. He was sure it was locked... But he got away from his tribulations when he heard a familiar voice, Rose's voice. He winced slightly hearing her sobbing... He hated when she sobbed like that, and he looked for her. ''Rose?'', he called as he walked on the other room... He wanted to comfort her, to know what was wrong, and why she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Isadora

Isadora

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:29 am

As soon as Rose heard Damon's voice, she instantly shoved the phone in her pocket, moved up and away from the chair to the corner, and looked down. Her whole body shook, her face downcast to the floor, but there were no tears from her eyes. She wore a long sleeved, turtle neck, and jeans covering nearly her whole body, yet it nearly hit 85 degrees outside. "How is your day, honey? Would you like me to get you anything?" She asked with a robotic tone, but her voice nearly trembling.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:44 am

Damon frowned, not liking her tone voice, or how she was avoiding looking at him. ''Babe? What's wrong? I heard you on the phone... You sounded sad'', he whispered softly, and wrapped her into a gentle hug. ''Can you tell me what's happening here...'', he murmured softly, and kissed her temple tenderly as he smoothed her back. He wanted to know what was wrong with her, so he could help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]   Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora] Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody Lies [Tag: Rose and Isadora]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next