Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Liam listened quietly, as he always did when she spoke. He smiled a bit as she described their fantasies as children. Everyone had known from the start that Rose would be with Damon. Ari had always had her eyes on Jasper, even when her life went to Hell -- something she had never deserved. But, even knowing that, Liam could never bring himself to blame Helena too harshly for what she had done. He knew what she was after. It was the same thing he often found himself after. To be happy and not be the one expected to be a certain way; her because of her parents, and him because of his siblings.

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 Tumblr_m95cnzfqMd1rpd6a9

He turned his golden iris' towards her as she spoke directly to him about that girl being an idiot. Liam wasn't used to hearing compliments. So, he wasn't sure how to react. He smiled slightly and shook his head, looking away from her and down to the playground below them. "Actually... she's really smart... She's funny, too... She even likes my quirks..." He chuckled softly. "If you saw her eyes... I think even you would fall in love with her."

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mglmyvXelA1rdfsgf

He looked towards her and met her violet eyes for the longest time. He wanted her to see herself how he saw her. He'd always wanted that. Now was his chance to tell her that that girl was her. To let her know exactly how he saw her.

But, he didn't. He just smiled and shook his head. "Enough of this heavy shit... Come on. We're getting ice cream," He announced, taking her hand and tugging her with him. On the walk to the ice cream parlor he knew, he saw a flower stand. "Here. Get your ice cream. I forgot something at the park. I'll be right back," He assured her as he held the parlor door open for her. Once she was inside, he went over to the flower stand and fished out the money needed to buy a stem of cherry blossoms. Thanking the man, he walked back to the parlor with his hands behind his back. He approached her and smiled. "So. What kind of ice cream are you getting?" He questioned, casually standing so that it looked natural to have his arms behind his back as to not look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:04 am

Helena smiled as he talked about the girl he loved. She merely shook her head, "I don't approve of any girl that tries to date you. You're mine, Liam Rider." She nodded at his request and followed him, leaning against his side the whole time while they were walking. Helena pouted when he said he would leave her and continued to playfully pout as she went inside. She watched him leave until he was out of her sight and sighed, looking up at the Ice cream menu.

As she looked at the menu, a chill went up her spine. The usual chill she got whenever she felt eyes on her and not in a good way. She felt a man, quite large, muscular, and tall sweep behind her.
"Hey, beautiful. What a gal like you doing in a place like this?" He moans at her neck.
"Trying to avoid rapist but clearly, I was mistaken." Helena hummed, still looking at the menu. Should she go simple, like Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry.
"Aww, sweetheart, don't be like that. Why don't we head out?"
"Sorry, I don't date rapists and I'm already on a date. Not like you needed to know that." Helena simply said, now going over the other mixes. Red velvet sounded quite delicious right now. She then felt a rough hand on her shoulder. "Why don't I show you how a rea-." He was cut off suddenly when Helena grabbed his hand and twisted it, a few bones cracking in the process. "Get lost before I make that disgusting face of yours look even more disordered." Helena said, looking at the man with a blinking innocence.

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mj5xsgyVrn1qz4rgp

As she let go of his hand, he scrambled away to his little posse in the corner of the shop. Just after, she saw Liam walked in and she smiled. "I think I want to get Red Velvet Icecream, it's new and special edition." She said with excitement until she blinked at him, "Wha'cha hidin'?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Liam arched a brow and smiled crookedly. "Red Velvet, huh?" He mused, tilting his head a bit. "Sounds... weird," He chuckled. As she asked what he was hiding, he shrugged nonchalantly and brought out the simple stem of her favorite flowers. "I thought you might like something pretty to look at, since I'm not so easy on the eyes," He smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Helena pursed her lips as he made fun of her choice of ice cream but it quickly replaced with a smile, one of a little girl. "Oh, Liam! It's so pretty~!" She chimed, taking the cherry blossoms from him. Helena then raised her eyebrows at him, "Oh really?" Helena stepped closer to Liam and bobbed her head to a certain direction, in the direction of a group of giggling girls.

"Those girls are from Church hill High school, part of the cheer leading team. They've been looking at you since you walked in. As I said, any girl who doesn't see you as attractive is clearly brainless." Helena said, smirking up at him before she looped her arm around his again, finding much comfort in doing so. She looked back up at the menu. "What are you planning on getting?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Liam glanced at the girls who were giggling and shook his head, smiling a bit at the ground. "They're probably just looking at me and laughing," He shrugged. He then looked to their arms and smiled. He liked being close to her, even if his feelings were not mutual. "I'm getting what I always get -- cookies and cream," He smiled. He then ordered their order and paid for it without even letting her offer up any money.

As they got a table, he sat across from her and smiled. "So... tell me. Did you break that guys hand?" He asked, arching a brow at her before licking at his ice cream cone.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Helena rolled her eyes at both his comment and the way he paid for her. Regardless, she wasn't going to fight him and she took her cone. As they sat, Helena licked the ice cream delicately, eating her ice cream in a certain way. She simply shrugged, "Maybe, I don't really care. I'm not liable for any damage that is caused by my foolishness of not knowing my own strength." She puffed out her lip and her eyes widen at Liam for a moment before she breaks into a smile. "And I warned him..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Liam smirked and laughed softly, shaking his head. "Hey, I wasn't saying breaking his hand was a bad thing, Helena... If he deserved it, then good," He shrugged. "Oh, hey... You've got something on your nose there," He mumbled, reaching over. However, then he smirked and pushed the bottom of her ice cream cone up, purposefully knocking her cone to make her nose come into contact with the ice cream. "Oops," He teased, grinning playfully at her now.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Helena raised her eyebrow before gasping at what he did. "Liiaaaaaammm!" She whined, her lip puffing out now. "Cold, cold, cold~!" She quickly grabs the napkin and wipes her nose. After she wiped her nose, she looked at him with a pout before she stood and sat a table away from him, her back facing him. She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Liam couldn't help but laugh gently and arch his brows up at her. He watched her go and smirked to himself. "Oh, you're adorable," He teased at her. But, then, her previous seat was taken by a girl with ebony hair. She gave him a sweet smile and leaned on her elbows, her chin propped on her hands. "Hi there," She chimed towards him. "My names Melanie... I just saw you sitting alone and thought I would say hello. Wouldn't want a cute boy sitting all alone over here... You don't mind, do you?" She blinked innocently, now tilting her head to let her hair fall off her shoulder to expose her halter top.

Liam blinked a few times and leaned back in his seat, quietly licking his ice cream cone. "I don't know... Do I mind, Helena?" He chimed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:37 pm

"Do you mind what, Liam?" Helena asked, sitting across his lap. She swiped his ice cream with her finger, tasting it. She wrapped her arms around his neck before looking at the girl. "I'm sorry, were you talking? Oh... and by the way, you might want to cover up before the rapist in the corner get the wrong idea. If it's not too late that is." Helena warned, making a little face before shrugging, cuddling in Liam's lap.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Liam blinked a few times, wide eyed as he felt Helena sitting on his lap. She was close. Very close. Had she always smelled so good? He swallowed the lump in his throat and cleared his throat a bit, trying to not look at her as she tasted the ice cream. He relaxed himself and slid his arm around her waist, holding her more comfortably against him. The girl pursed her lips and untied her jacket, putting it on and zipping it up. She gave a slight glare to the blonde before huffing and getting up and returning to the group of cheerleaders Helena had mentioned earlier. When she was gone, Liam turned his golden hues up to her and arched a brow a bit. "You just got rid of a prospective date, you know?" He pouted at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Helena waved her off as she left with a smile before looking at Liam with an innocent look. "Buh, buh, if you start dating someone... you won't have time for meeee." She whines, puffing out her lip. "And plus, I never said I approve of those girls. A bunch of whores they are, sleeping with all sorts of guys. My Liam deserves someone better." Helena says, poking his lips before realizing that she did. They were soft under her touch, making her wonder how-. She cleared her throat lightly and hopped off his lap, even though she enjoyed being there.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Liam smiled a bit at her words and the way she poked out her lips in pouts. "I always have time for you, Helena," He mumbled, then chuckled as she described those girls. He liked it how she put some sort of claim on him. As she poked his lips, he kissed the tip of her finger without realizing he was doing it. As she got up off of his lap, he licked his lips absently -- he tended to lick his lips more often than he noticed -- and gave her a sheepish smile. He looked to the clock on the wall and made a face. Had so much time really passed? "We should finish the ice cream... It's almost eleven," He pointed out, trying to change the subject now.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Helena nods, turning around, grabbing the bottom of his ice cream and shoving it into his nose. Helena giggles and hops away from him, licking her ice cream, or the rest of it that wasn't on her nose. "Even~." She chimes, sitting down across.

( short response is short. trolololo.)
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:05 pm

"Agh!" Liam gasped as the cold ice cream was now on his nose. He pouted at her, but then grinned and shook his head. "Watch this," he hummed, then stuck his tongue out and tried to focus his eyes on his nose -- which only made him cross-eyed -- as he turned his tongue up and managed to lick the tip of his nose without any trouble. He laughed once he had and fixed his eyes to grin at her like a five year old -- a smile his mother had given him.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Helena watced Liam and she tried to hold in her giggles, only to fail miserably. She started softly giggling before her giggles started to turn a bit loud and carefree. She placed her hand on her mouth as she suppressed the laughs, "Your face... so... I can't... stop... Oh my gosh!"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Liam grinned even brighter at her laughter. He loved it when she laughed. Especially so carefree. Had he ever heard her laugh like this before? He couldn't think of a time. "You're adorable," He chuckled, finishing off his ice cream then before eating the cone. Once he was done, he leaned on the table and smirked at her. "Stop your laughing at my tongue. I'm amusing, I realize, but really. You're paling," He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:48 am

Helena's giggling slowly started to die down and as soon as it was controllable, she leaned on the table as well. "Oh, you're not funny. It's your goofy face that hilarious." She teased, sticking out her tongue at him. She leaned back and finished what was left of her ice cream and cone. Helena stood, looking back at Liam. "Now, let's go before my Father makes you as tall as a small baby."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:56 am

Liam smirked a bit, listening to her laughter quietly. He liked the sound of it, so he didn't mind the fit she was having. "Oh, trust me. I laugh every morning I look in the mirror," He smirked, shaking his head. As she got up, he stood, too, and chuckled a bit at the statement. "Yeah, well. I don't want the God's being mad at me," He shook his head and slid his hands into his pockets. "Come on," He hummed, leading her from the ice cream shop. It was cold outside -- colder than it had been. "Are you sure you don't want my jacket?" He asked quietly, remembering how she had just tossed it back to him before.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:58 am

As soon as they walked outside, Helena instantly felt the chill in the air. She instantly wrapped her arms around her body to provide warmth. She looked at Liam and she couldn't say no, but she didn't want him to be cold either. So, to help both, Helena moved closer to Liam and snaked her arm inside of his jacket, cuddling close to Liam inside of his jacket while he still had it on. Helena leaned her head against his chest and smiled, "Nope, I'm perfectly fine with you."

"Oh, sweet heart." a deep voice cooed, making Helena shiver more than usual. She stopped both her and Liam as they found themselves surround by a group, lead by the guy who's hand was broken by Helena. Now the hand was overly bandaged, amusing Helena. "How many guys does it take to regain ones lost pride. I guess a lot. Are you still cranky that your wittle hand has a boo boo now?" Helena pouted mockingly. The boy scoffed, but Helena could tell she bruised his ego badly.

The boy cracked his huge knuckles, a smirk appearing on his lips. "I think it's time we teach a little girl and her little boy toy a lesson."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:08 am

Liam smiled a bit, feeling her get close to him like that. He took his hand from his pocket in order to wrap that arm around her, letting her fit inside of the jacket more easily. "If you say so," He said with a shrug, though no part of him objected to having her like that.

As he heard the voice, he tensed. His eyes went to the other male and narrowed. Sure, he was small, but he wasn't completely inept. Then again, he was no Hercules. He held Helena closer to his side in a protective manner, which only made some of the other men scoff. "You're not laying a hand on her," He said simply. "Oh, really?" One of the men cooed, smirking now.

As the man took a lunge towards Helena, Liam was fast to move her behind him to be the one who got grabbed up by the male. If he was anything, he was fast. That, and protective. He tried to take a swing at the guy, only to get a hard punch into his abdomen. And as he went down on that one, a knee to his chin. One of the men pulled him up and held him while another fished something from his pocket. Holding a pocket knife to Liam's cheek, he pressed it to his skin and smirked, seeing how Liam flinched when the blade cut his skin and caused blood to drip.

"Oh, come on. Bringing a knife to a fist fight? Where did you learn that's fair?" A familiar voice sighed. The men looked over to see Oliver, sweaty and pulling his ear buds from his ears -- obviously coming from a workout. "This ain't none of your concern," One of the men scoffed at him. "Maybe not. But, she is," Oliver said simply, then threw a hard punch at the man who held the knife to Liam. It was hard enough to knock him into the wall and then onto the ground. Liam grunted slightly, something or another obviously broken inside of him. But, maybe it wasn't just his ribs. "C'mon, Demi-God. Show'em your strength," Oliver winked over at the blonde before smiling and throwing a powerful kick into one of the guy's abdomens to knock him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:26 am

"Liam-!" Helena started before the force of the guy grabbing Liam pushed her back to stumble on her feet. Sure, she acquired strength and style from both of her parent's fighting background but she didn't gain the quickness on her feet. As soon as she realized what the men were doing to Liam, Helena stumbled on her feet, trying to get to him.

She nearly sighed of relief when Oliver came and when she went over to check on Liam, two of the men grabbed her shoulders. She grabbed both of their hands and with a simple movement, both of them laid on the concrete, unconscious. Helena ran over to Liam, placing her hands on his face. "You're hurt! I'm sorry!" She quickly says, apologizing to him. However, as she heard the man responsible for Liam's pain, her eyes quickly turned towards him. She stood and quickly made her way towards him. He threw a punch, but she stopped it with her hand, twisting his arm painfully and shoving him into the wall. She placed her hand on his throat and his feet no longer touched the floor.

"Now, listen here and listen close. I could snap your neck in two but that wouldn't be so great on my karma. So I'll be gentle this time and let you continue your pathetic life. But the next I even see you or your little posse within a 15 mile radius of me, or my friends, I swear, you will only have a fingernail left after I'm done with you. Do I make myself clear? Good..." Helena let the boy go right before he passed out from not having air in his lungs. She turned, only to remember something. "Oh yes..." Turning back around, she nailed his face with her fist, only using enough strength to mess up his entire face.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 am

Liam shook his head at her apology and hid his pain like he always did. You wouldn't know he had a few broken ribs from looking at him. He looked completely fine. He smirked a bit, watching how she chose to not kill the man. He knew she wouldn't do such a thing. It was just amazing to him that she could handle so much strength. She was perfect, in his eyes. What guy wouldn't want a girl who could kick ass, and look good doing it? He chuckled silently to himself at that thought.

"Amazing, as always," Oliver hummed, smiling cheerfully now as he brushed off his hands and approached the blonde. "How in the heck did you get yourself wrapped up in that mess anyway?" He asked, arching a brow at her and then looked around at all of the men on the ground. "I'm just glad everyone's fine," He said, cracking his knuckles absently. "You are alright, aren't you, Liam?" He asked, furrowing his brows in concern for the other male.

Liam shrugged it off and stood up, playing off the searing pain in his chest like he didn't feel a thing. "Yeah... I feel fine." But, even though he could pretend, his body couldn't. He stumbled on his feet and had to use the wall for support as he hunched over a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:51 am

Helena huffed out a sigh before looking at Oliver. "Thank you... Oliver..." She spoke before shaking her head, "Broke a guy's hand and he got sensitive about it..." She felt irritated now, the one time she felt happy and at ease in a long time some one went a fucked it up. As soon as she heard Liam's name in her head though, she looked over at him, concern all over her face.

Helena glared at his, 'I'm fine.' statement and nearly stomped over to him. "Oh really, you're fine?" She asked, in a sweet dangerous tone as she poked his rib with a light touch. "You're not fine, so don't give me this bullshit excuse. Jeez, it's alright to say that you're hurt because you are! If I just 'believe' you, like THAT would ever happened, you would have injured yourself even more and end up in the hospital!" Helena nagged him as she turned and lifted him onto her back with ease like a child, even though he was taller than her. "And don't even dare to try and escape talking about your damn manly pride because if you do, I swear I will make sure you don't have any manly pride in two seconds!" Helena started back towards her penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:56 am

Liam shied away when she came over to him and grunted as she poked at his rib. "Ow..." He mumbled, like a small, shy child. He started to object as she put him on her back, but at her words, he decided keeping his mouth shut was the best idea. He sighed and just rested his head on her shoulder, enjoying the fact that he could nuzzle his nose lightly to her blonde hair and distract himself with her sweet scent.

Oliver chuckled slightly at how protective she was. "Hey, Helena," He said, picking up some flowers off the ground. "Here. You dropped these," He said with a sweet smile. "But... How about, I carry them? Or, why don't you hand him over to me. Just to save a little of his pride," He chuckled slightly. "Besides... He's getting blood on your shirt," He pointed out, making a slight face -- but only at the fact that Liam was bleeding at all. "Once we get to your home, I'll let you at him," He assured her. "Although... the military did teach me a little medical training," He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next