Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hands (Future Fic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 am

Rosie sat up from bed and rubbed her eyes. She looked around, taking in the oak cabin they had been living in for the last nine years. When they had come to this land, she was eighteen. She'd gotten pregnant not too far in -- perhaps a year and half, as she couldn't take birth control in this land. That resulted in their first child -- a girl they had given the name Alexis; Alex for short. She was seven now. Two years after her birth, Rosie had gotten pregnant again and this time, her twin genes took the lead, bringing her two boys -- Jack and Finn; five years old now, and named after their grandfathers in one way or another. Rose was now 26 years old. 

Getting used to the new land was easy for Rose -- it came on instinct to her and her siblings. Some of the others had more difficulties. Paris did, but then again, he was now King of this place. That thought made Rose shudder any time she thought of it. Either way, she was happy here. She'd been hectic the first time she'd realized they weren't going back to Seattle, simply because it screwed up every one of her plans for the future. No college, no career. Just family. She'd never imagined being a parent. 

"Mommy?" She heard Finn call. She smiled a bit and got up from the bed. She smoothed out her night gown and turned on the oil lamp before carrying it with her and allowing Damon to rest longer. She walked silently to the bedroom where Finn and Jack slept and smiled as she saw him. Jack sat up as well and rubbed his eyes, blinking sleepily at his brother. But, Finn had a confused look on his face as he sat there in bed. He had sight problems. It had steadily gotten worse over his life time -- something she'd tried to remedy with her magic, which was strengthened in this land. But, nothing helped. 

"What's wrong, Finn?" she questioned. He looked towards her, but something told her he couldn't actually see her. He was just looking towards her voice. She silently moved across the room a bit and noticed he still looked towards the door. She pursed her lips and moved over the kneel in front of him. "Finn...? Can you see?" she asked calmly. He shook his head. "What's wrong with me?" He asked quietly. Rose smiled sadly and kissed his forehead. "Nothing, Angel... You're just special. You won't judge anyone for what they look like... You'll hear better than anyone else... You'll be able to see through feeling," She said, taking his hands and letting him feel her hands. "You have pretty hands, mommy," He said softly. Rose smiled and lifted him up into her arms. She carried him back to the bedroom and sat down onto the bed. Jack followed after them and crawled up onto the bed beside Rose, leaning onto her side and watching his brother with a sad gaze. He didn't like that his brother couldn't see. 

"Damon...?" Rose asked gently as she lightly shook his shoulder. "Finn wants to know what you look like," She said softly and sat Finn down near Damon's head. Finn touched his chest slightly to feel where he was. Then, he let his small hands travel higher and touch his face, feeling his jaw and cheeks and nose and lips. He got more gentle near his eyes before feeling his hair and playing with his ears. "Daddy is pretty, too," Finn smiled. Rosie giggled a bit and nodded. "He is, isn't he?" She said, then smiled sadly at Damon. She didn't want there to be anything wrong with Finn. But, because there was, and she couldn't change that, she would make sure he was taken care of and taught how to live with it, just as she had with Damon since she was little.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:59 pm

Damon woke up when Rosie sat up on the bed. She was a light sleeper, like he father, plus, he could hear much better because of his special trait. Like his cousins, it was easy for him to get used to this land. He was born in Nirethia, a place that didn't look much different from this one... And his entire family were from there, so it was easy for all of them get used to the new routine, and Damon was the most surprised of them all... He loved this place, the small cottage where he and Rosie lived was far from the town noise, and all he could hear was the sound of nature... He was still afraid of thunders, but he didn't have to worry about sirens, airplanes, or traffic jam anymore.

He was living happily with Rosie... She had the small and simple wedding she wanted in their new home, and less than an year later they had Alexia... Damon was pretty scared of having children, because he had no idea of how to take care of them when he nearly couldn't take care of himself. But somehow he learned it, and he loved to be a parent... He had this family instinct naturally upon him, and having his baby girl brought it out easily... The boys came a couple of years later, Finn and Jack, and Damon got proud as he helped to name them... But it didn't take long for them to notice that Finn was different... Different like him.

Damon got deeply worried, he didn't want his son to live with the insecurities he had to face everyday, but when Rosie found out what was wrong, Damon was still upset... He wanted him to be perfect, just like Alexia or Jack. He knew Finn was losing his sight as days passed by, he wanted to do something more to revert it, but there was nothing they could do that Rosie wasn't doing for him.

He pretended to be asleep when Rosie walked out after Finn called for him. A few minutes later, he could hear three pair of feet walking to his bedroom, He opened one eyes and turned his emerald hues to Rosie. ''Hi there'', Damon murmured softly to Finn, and smiled gently as he travelled his petit hands upon his chest. Sure he still didn't want people to touch him, and it was getting worse as years went, but he allowed the ones who he had deep bounds touch and hug him. He smiled a bit wider when Finn passed his fingers upon his lips, and then he closed his eyes as his little hands went near them.

He looked up to Rose and smiled sadly too, knowing that their son had lost his sight. He sat upon the bed and scooted the boy upon his lap, ''You know who else is pretty? You.'', he murmured softly and tapped his nose gently. ''Come closer, Jack. Finn wants to see you too'', he said softly, as he turned his gaze to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Jack looked towards his father with hesitant eyes. But, he then nodded and scooted over to sit in front of Finn. Finn tilted his head and searched around for Jack's hand. Jack moved his hand so that Finn would grab it. Finn smiled and squeezed his hand gently before patting his hand up along his arm to his face. He touched his cheek, and his lips, his other hand touching his own cheek and lips and smiling as he felt that they were the same. He touched his nose and giggled a bit. He beamed when he was done. "You're pretty, like me," He chimed. Jack smirked and nodded. "Yeah. Just like you," He said softly. Though, he was a bit sad that his brother couldn't see, while he could. Twins shared everything. "I'll share my eyes with you, Finn! I'll tell you what everything looks like so you can imagine it in your head!" Jack nodded. Rosie smiled, proud of Jack. She kissed the top of his head. 

--

~Time Skip: Age = 17 ~

Finn sat on the porch of the cabin, feeling his way along the stem of a flower as he sat by himself, listening to the sounds the birds were making in the trees. His head perked up a bit as he heard someone calling for him -- Jack was calling for him. "Yeah?" He questioned, looking towards the voice. "Naomi is here, Finn!" Jack informed him as he walked up with the blonde girl. "Hi, Naomi," Finn smiled shyly. He hadn't gotten out much in his years -- he was shy, and he wasn't comfortable going out much past his home. But, in the last year, he'd met Naomi, as she had come to the cottage some. He didn't know much about her. But, Jack did. Jack knew she lived in the castle -- that she was the princess. He didn't bother to tell Finn that, because it wasn't important. Finn wouldn't care who she was. He just liked having people around that were different from his family.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Damon smiled gently as he watched Jack coming closer, and looked at the boys attently as they looked at each other. He chuckled softly, ''That's very sweet of you, Jack'', he nodded and leaned to kiss his forehead before kissing Finn's temple. Then, he heard a new pair of feet walking across the hall. ''Do you hear your sister's steps' too?'', he whispered softly near Finn's year and smiled as he turned his gaze towards the door. ''What's going on? I heard you talking?'', Alex mumbled as she rubbed her eyes and walked in to curl upon her mother's lap. ''Your brother Finn is getting to know all of us'', he said softly to his daughter, who looked exactly like Rosie.

-------

Naomi smiled as she walked with Jack to met Finn. She loved going to the cottage, to run away from the castle and from her role to be a princess... Most of the time she hated having people to tell her what to do and how to do things. With the Rolfes she didn't need to worry about that, and she could be just herself. ''Hi Finn'', she said softly... Naomi considered Finn one of her most estimate friends. He was the only who could see her as she really was. She sat by his side, and looked at him, ''That's a pretty flower...'', she said softly, ''How are you?''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Finn's head perked towards the sound of his sisters voice. He loved his sister dearly. He smiled and moved towards where he felt the shift on the bed. He touched Alex's hand and played with her fingers then. "Finn can't see anymore, Ali," Rose explained softly. "So... He's trying to remember what you look like by touching you," She said quietly. 

--

Finn smiled towards the girls voice and nodded absently. "Is it?" He questioned, hands feeling the flowers soft petals gently. "I can't tell," He said playfully. "I'm okay. It's nice out today. I can tell because the birds are happy," He murmured, turning his light hues towards the trees. "How are you?" he questioned her. "Oh... Here. You can have this," He said softly and searched for her hand before gently placing the flower into her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Alexia tilted her head and pouted sadly when her mother said her little brother couldn't see things anymore. She didn't want that moment to come so soon. ''I think that touching it's a different way to see things'', she said with a small nod and caressed his fingers gently before scooting next to him. ''Here, Fifi'', she murmured, taking his other hand and placing his hand upon her cheek.

-------

Naomi giggled a bit at his playfully tone, she smiled as he talked off the day and the birds, and followed his gaze towards the trees. She's been amazing of how much Finn could see with just his ears, or his other senses. ''I'm happy that mom finally let me spend the day with you'', she said softly, and smiled when he handed her the flower, theur hands brusing together. ''Do you want to know what color is the flower? It's yellow, and warm... Just as warm as when the sun touches our skins by the morning'', she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Finn smiled a bit and touched her cheek as his hand was guided there. "Hi," He said softly and smiled at her, like he knew she was sad because he couldn't see her. He gently felt her face as he had everyone else's and grinned. "You feel like mommy..." He mumbled. "She does look a lot like me," Rose giggled softly.

------

Finn chuckled quietly and nodded. "Warm..." He murmured and searched for her hand. "You're warm," He said softly. "I want to introduce you to Alomia," He said and nodded. Jack chuckled a bit. "I'll lead you to her," he offered. Finn nodded and stood up, searching for Jack's arm. Jack got close to his side and let his brother hook his hands around his arm. He nodded for Naomi to follow them as he led his brother carefully down the steps and to the back of the house where there was a small stable. "Alomia is my horse... I've had her since I was young," Finn explained quietly. When they reached the hose, Alomia gently nudged her head against his shoulder. Finn smiled and put his hands on both sides of the horse's head. "She's bit and brown, right? I remember from when I was a little kid..." He nodded. He missed being able to see even just a little bit. But, he had grown use to using his other sights. "She's sweet... Do you want to pet her?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Alex sat still upon Rosie's lap as he felt her face, and giggled, turning her emerald hues to her mother... She looked at lot like her, but she had her father's eyes. ''I want to try too'', she murmured and closed her eyes. Her gentle hands reached up to feel Finn's face. She found it curious, feeling the people like her brother did. ''You feel very good looking, Fifi'', she said with a small smile.

-------

Naomi put the flower behind her ear, the color matching with her blonde hair, and smiled when she felt his hand upon hers and blushed a bit when he told her she was warm. She pursed her lip when Finn mentioned Alomia, and hoped she wasn't a person that knew she was the princess, and made a scene because of it... ''Alomia?'', she murmured while she walked with him, her hand wrapped around his. She smiled as he explained who Alomia was, and followed the twins into the stable. She smiled when she saw the horse, Naomi loved animals. ''Yes, she's brown, and very pretty, Finn'', Naomi beamed and smiled, ''I would love to'', she moved to pet the horse's nose.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:33 am

Finn smiled and closed his eyes. He giggled a bit at her words. "Thank you," he murmured. "Don't be sad, Mommy... I don't mind not being able to see. I can hear you. And I can touch! At least I can do those things," He said quietly. Rose smiled gently and kissed the top of his head. "You're right, sweetheart," she said softly.

--------

Finn smiled cheekily and leaned his head against Alomia's. "She's soft, huh?" he mused. "She helps me get around when the others aren't around to help," He said quietly. "She's very smart... Alomia... this is Naomi. She's nice, too," He said quietly to the horse and smiled. Jack chuckled slightly and shook his head. "She's pretty, too," Jack murmured playfully.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:55 am

Alex smirked and leaned into Rosie's lap. Damon pursed his lips, seeing his son being so strong about losing his sight. ''You can hear mommy, and touch her... As well smell her'', he pointed out softly, ''Go on and tell me what her smell seems like'', he encouraged his boy.

-------

Naomi smiled as Finn talked about the horse, and leaned her forehead gently against her nose. ''She seems to be calm too'', he said softly... Naomi heard Jack's murmuring and shook her head, ''Why, thank you, Jack'', she murmured back, with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:21 am

Rose smiled and brought Finn over to her. Finn leaned close to her and smiled a bit. "You smell like... Sunshine," He mumbled, giggling a bit. "Like when it's warm in the morning and the trees smell good," He explained. Rose giggled softly and kissed his temple. "Do you agree, daddy?" She asked Damon.

-----

Finn frowned slightly as he heard Naomi and Jack flirt. He bit his lip and searched for Naomi's hand. "Come on. Let's ride her," he offered. He got up onto the horse and tugged Naomi up onto the horse carefully in front of him so he could hold her on to make sure she didn't fall. "Alomia... To the field," He said quietly. Alomia neighed softly and trotted out to the field back behind the house. He helped her down carefully and then got himself down. "This is my favorite place... It's quiet and it's warm," He said quietly as he sat into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:40 am

Damon smirked and nodded, ''Yes, you smell like that, and like roses too'', he leaned over and kissed her lips tenderly. Alexia tilted her head, as she cooed a soft awe.

--------

Naomi looked at Finn's hand and smiled to him. ''Sure'', she murmured and got up on the horse too. She leaned into his chest lightly as they rose to the field, not so far from the house. She smiled again, and leaned her hands upon his shoulders as he helped her down. She sat by his side, and leaned upon him gently, ''I can tell why you like this place'', she murmured gently, and looked up to his face.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 am

Rosie smiled and leaned into the kiss, savoring the way his lips felt against hers as she always did. "Thank you, baby... You smell like the woods. I love that smell," she smiled and nuzzled her nose to his. "Ew... Stahp," Jack giggled a bit and playfully pushed Damon onto the bed away from Rose's lips. 

---

Finn grinned and shook his head. "It's pretty easy to tell... It's so beautiful out here," He sighed and laid down, only to find he'd laid his head on her lap. He blushed a bit, but didn't move. "You have a nice dress," he mumbled, feeling the material of her dress absently.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 am

Damon grinned and nuzzled his nose affectionately against hers. ''I love you'' he whispered and chuckled a bit while Jack pushed him. ''Jack!!'', Alexia whinned. ''That's romantic... Tell him that mom and dad kissing is romantic, Fifi'', she pouted cutely.

-------

Naomi giggled a bit as he laid his head upon her lap, and gently caressed him brushing her fignerst through his hair. ''My dress? It's nice, it's green and has some details in gold'', she murmured softly and closed her eyes as she felt the breeze upon her hair. ''I like this place'', she smiled, and turned her blue hues back to his face.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:27 am

Finn smiled and scrunched up his nose. "Kissing is gross..." He mumbled. "The sound is weird," He explained, pointing to his ears. Rose giggled a bit and nodded. "I guess it is weird," she mused. She leaned over to Damon and kissed his lips once more. "I love you, too," she mumbled.

--

Finn closed his eyes and tried to imagine what her dress looked like. He remembered Alex's dresses from when they were little. Maybe it looked like one of those. His hand gently caressed the fabric of the skirt and traveled down. He paused as his hand left the dress and touched her ankle. "Oh... That's your skin," He mumbled, smiling sheepishly. "I like you," He retorted and blushed darker as he realized what he said.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:35 am

''Boys...'', Alexia rolled her eyes and snuggled closer to Rosie. Damon leaned up and kissed her lips again with a small smile, Alexia just looked up to them, and smiled, liking to see the love between her mom and dad.

-------

Naomi followed his hand with her eyes and giggled a bit when he touched her ankle. ''Finn, you're so adorable'', Naomi murmured and brushed her finger upon his cheek gently where he was blushing. ''I like you too'', she murmured and leaned down to laid by his side.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:46 am

Rose smiled and returned the kiss before leaning back. "Don't make me get carried away. The stork doesn't need to be bringing us anymore babies just yet," she pointed out with a small giggle. "Grandma said the stork isn't real," Jack mumbled. "Of course she did..." Rose scoffed.

---

Finn blushed and turned his head in the direction he heard her lay. "You do?" He asked quietly. He smiled then and nodded. "Good," He said softly, then turned his head towards the sky. "What do you think about kissing?" He asked curiously. "I mean, in general... I've always thought the sound was weird. What do you think?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:02 am

Damon giggled and leaned back gently as he scooted Jack to seat upon his lap this time. He wrapped his arms around the boy and kissed the top of his head lightly, he loved to show affection to his kids and Rosie. Alexia giggled, ''Do you want to hear what gradma told us about how the babies come from? Grandpa's face was funny before he cut her off'', she giggled looking up to Rosie.

-------

Naomi hummed and smiled in content as he turned his head to the sky. She took a time to think of his answer and bit her lip before leaned over and kissing his lips softly, ''What do you thinking about kissing now?'', she whispered, with a small smile. That was her first kiss... She had always imagined her first kiss to be something magical, and with someone she would like. She liked Finn a lot, and she didn't regret what she did.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 am

Rose smiled over at Damon as she watched how he treated Jack. She loved seeing him as a father. She'd never thought they could handle kids -- especially Damon. But, if he was the parent who was there for fun, while she kept up the harder duties, it worked. And, she didn't mind being the tougher parent. Their kids weren't problems as it was. "What did she tell you?" Rose questioned, a bit timid of the answer. 

--

Finn's eyes went a bit wide when he felt her lips on his. Sure, he had heard her move closer, but he hadn't expected her to kiss him. "Well..." He paused and thought about it for a long moment. "It's not so bad... the sound is still weird, though," He chuckled softly and turned his head towards her to help give the illusion that he was looking at her. "You didn't answer my question... What do you think of kissing?" He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Alexia giggled and shook her head... ''Tell mommy what grandma Belle told us on the other day'', she giggled more, and looked from Damon to Rosie. Damon looked at Rosie, and widened his eyes slightly, anything could come from his aunt Belle... ''You don't need to say if you don't want'', he murmured to Jack.

-------

Naomi looked at him, and waited anxiously as he thought, and when he finally said what he thought, she couldn't help but giggle too. ''I don't think the sound is weird'', she giggled and looked at his face. ''I believe one should only kiss the other, if they have true feelings about them... Dad uses to tell me such stranger stories'', she trailled off as she doodled some circles with her finger upon his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Jack smiled and chuckled to himself. "Grandma said that babies come from a mommy when she gets 'knocked up,'" he reported. Rose blinked a few times before giggling and rubbing her temple. "Oh, mother," she sighed. "But, then Grandpa grabbed her up and told us she was lying -- well. Tells stories," He mumbled.

-----

"Your father?" Finn questioned and arched a brow. "You kissed me... So, you have true feelings about me, huh?" He said, his tone gentle. "Who's your father, though?" He asked curiously. "I really don't know much about you," He used.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Alexia giggled and Damon chuckled along with them, ''Your grandma was only telling you stories'', he smirked. ''She likes to tell jokes, and you shouldn't believe on everything she says'', Damon infromed them queitly.

-------

''I do have true feeling about you'', Naomi smirked and leaned over, to kiss him on his cheeks this time... ''There isn't much to know about me, Finn'', she said softly, ''I'm like every girl on town'', she said simply and thought for a moment before telling him about his father. She didn't want him to know who his father really was, scared he could treat her differently when he knew the truth... ''Dad is from another realm'', she giggled, ''He used to tell me about this strange carriage he had''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Rose smirked and shook her head. She wasn't offended by them not listening to her mother. She'd grown up not doing that. "She has good intentions. Usually," she mumbled and kissed the side of Alex's head. "C'mon. How about you come and help me cook breakfast. Finn, you stay here and keep Daddy company, alright?" She mused. Finn nodded and laid down beside Damon, curling up close to him. Jack got down and hurried to the kitchen, Rosie following behind him. She led them to the make-shift fridge she'd created -- a basic cool box that she'd cast a spell upon to keep actually cold and secure, like in the modern age. She got the eggs from it, along with bacon. "Here.. Alex, you're good at making scrambled eggs. And, Jack... You can butter this bread for me while I get the bacon ready!" She smiled gently. Jack nodded and grinned before reaching for the bread. It levitated to him. "Oh! Good job, Jack!" Rose smiled. 

Finn sighed quietly. "Daddy... You smell like the trees," He mumbled, smiling to himself and playing with the fabric of his fathers shirt. 

--

Finn smiled as he felt her soft lips on his cheeks. Sure, the sound was still strange, but he liked the feeling. "Oh... Like my parents," he said softly. "Do my parents know him?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:48 pm

''Sure she has'', Damon chuckled softly... He loved his aunt with no end, but most of the times she made him blush with the things she says. He nodded as Finn laid by his side curling up, and he also laid upon the bed. ''You heard what your mom said, didn't you?'', Damon said softly and kissed the top of his head softly.

Alexia nodded and smiled brightly as she got up and headed towards the kitchen. She stood on the tip of her feet as she cracked the eggs upon the bowl, and then she saw her brother making the bread levitate... ''Show off!'', she stook her tongue out for him and started beating the eggs... She was a bit worried, her maigc hadn't manifested yet, and Jack was younger than her, and already could make small spells.

------

Naomi nodded softly, ''Mhm... Dad told me he liked your aunt Elena before he met mom'', she smiled, ''My mom is from that weird realm too. But her father is kind of a god, I don't really know'', she giggled and curled up closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Finn nodded and smiled a bit. "I know... I just wanted to remind you," He mumbled and sighed. "Are you sure there isn't something wrong with me...?" He questioned.

Jack stuck his tongue out at Alex. He was proud of his magic. He got the butter from the fridge and moved it with his magic to spread on the bread. Rosie giggled a bit before moving over to Alex. "Need any help?" He asked gently. 

------

Finn smiled a bit. "Aunt Elena...? What's his name?" He questioned. "Oh... Gods? That would mean that you're mom is either Meg or Aurora," He questioned, tilting his head. "They're very nice... They're nobles, too!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hands (Future Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hands (Future Fic)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next