Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Snowflakes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:30 am

Helena followed close behind as she watched Xavier and Skye carry the tray of breakfast as quietly as they could. They were a bit wobbly at times, but when Helena tried to help them, they gave her huge pouting faces before she backed off, giggling at the small children. She held Samantha in her arms as Stiles lead the pack towards the master bedroom. They stopped quietly at the door and Helena knelt down to their level. "Alright, we know the plan? Stiles runs in and when he wakes Daddy, Skye and Xavier gives Daddy his morning present, and we all yell?" Helena asked the small children, Skye and Stiles bouncing in the air mouthing 'Happy Birthday'. Helena giggled and held the tray so it wouldn't spill.  

She motioned Stiles to go into the room and the boy's grin widen from ear to ear as he opened the door. He snaked in, just like his Auntie Lizzy taught him, and made his way over to the tall bed compared to the child. He went over to his mother's side to climb on the bed, almost falling as he did but he quickly caught himself. As he moved into position, Stiles jumped on top of his father and bounced all over. "Wakey, Wakey! Eggs and Bacy Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:37 am

Xavier's expression was excited, yet calm. He had a tiny smile on his lips, his eyes more focused on keeping the tray he was holding steady than anything. He didn't want to spill it. Then everyone would be mad at him! He couldn't let that happen. So, he listened intently to what his mother said and nodded, acting like a child much older than his real age. He watched as Stiles got up onto the bed and bit his lip, finding that his brother had a much easier job. Even so, he didn't mind. 

Liam was a light sleeper. Always had been. And so, when he was startled awake by a loud child bouncing on him, he practically jumped out of bed and bat the child off. Of course, he was quick to grab up Stiles and let out a breath, laughing slightly. "Helena... You're going to give me a heart attack one day," He muttered, shaking his head as he sat Stiles onto his lap and kissed all over the boys cheek and shoulder playfully.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:51 am

Stiles flailed his arms when his father nearly knocked him off, but he was used to it more often than not. However, when he started to get kisses, he was quick to try to get away from the assault. Helena grinned from the doorway before motioning Skye and Xavier inside of the room. Helena followed them in as they carried a breakfast tray with three shaped pancakes, toast, and orange juice. "Happy Birthday Daddy!" All of them yelled excitedly, even the small squeak from Sam. 

Since the children couldn't reach, Helena grabbed the tray from them and placed it next to Liam. She then ruffled Xavier's hair, telling him he did such a good job. "Oh, Oh! Daddy, I made the smiley face. Look, Look!" Stiles bounced, pointing at oddly shape smiley face on the plate. "The boys made their own pancakes and I helped Skye make her heart." Helena explained, a smile on her face as Skye went over, trying to peak over the bed. "Do you like it, Daddy?" Skye asked, her bright Violet eyes looking at her father for approval.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:57 am

Liam grinned as they all yelled. Sure, it was a bit loud for so early, but he didn't mind it from them. "Thank you!" He chirped and chuckled softly. He looked at the plate and smirked. "Huh... Looks like your grin," He mused, smirking at Stiles's crooked grin. "You get it from me," He sighed over dramatically. "You all did a great job," He complimented. "Especially you, Xavier... I've never seen a better circle," He said proudly, earning a shy grin from the boy. "Thanks..." Xavier mumbled and then saw that Skye wanted to get up onto the bed. "I love it, Skye... Thank you," Liam murmured and watched as Xavier helped his little sister get up onto the bed next to Liam. Xavier then scrambled onto the bed -- though he tried to make it look easy. "Can I hold Samantha?" He asked Helena, his golden eyes locked on her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:08 am

Stiles's grinned even more when his father praised him and moved over when Skye made her way up with her brother's help. She squealed softly as he said he loved it, clapping in excitement. "Of course you can." Helena said as she walked over and gently transferred Sam from her arms to his. She sat down next to him and already found Skye in her lap, her small tongue sticking out at Stiles for beating him. "So, got any plans today birthday boy? No, good." Helena asked, not wanting an answer anyways. "Because me and the kids are taking you out on an-" "Adventure!" Stiles interrupted excitedly, Helena giggling and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:12 am

"An adventure, huh?" Liam questioned, his mouth full of pancakes. Xavier played with Samantha's hands and smirked a bit at the fact they were calling it an adventure. Samantha cooed towards her brother and smiled, clapping her hands together. She liked it when he held her. "You know. Was just going to go see my other family members. Nothing big," Liam smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:12 am

"I already talked to them. Elena is having a big Christmas Welcome Back party for Christian, so you get to spend all day with your family there. That and Ari mentioned more than once how she wanted you to drink till you can't no more for your newly drinking-age." Helena explained, fixing a stray piece of Liam's bed head. "Are you drinking apple juice, Mommy?" Skye asked, looking up from her playing with Helena's hair. "Of course we are, sweetie." Helena responded back to her, kissing her forehead. 

"Now, finish your breakfast darling and Get ready. We have a busy day ahead~." Helena chimed, kissing Liam's cheek softly before getting up and moving over to scoop Sam from Xavier's arms. "Go put on the clothes that Mommy picked out for you." She told both of the boys, giving them each kisses on the forehead. Stiles's nodded, his head bouncing just like his father's before moving off the bed. He crawled off but fell on his butt clumsily. Before anyone could help, he hopped up as if nothing happened and grinning towards his brother. "Race you Xavier!" He exclaimed before running, stumbling, out of the room to their shared bedroom. "Be careful!" Helena called after them before shaking her head and walking out to change the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:18 am

Liam smirked and shook his head. "Oh, Arianne," He sighed and took a few more bites of his breakfast as he watched the children. When Stiles got down, he jumped slightly, reaching out to try and help the boy before watched him get up and run off again. He chuckled, seeing nothing but himself in that one. Xavier was much more careful. He got down, shook his head at his brother, and ran. He was fast, and ten times more graceful than Stiles could hope to be. He sighed and bit his lip, eyeing Helena before smirking. 

He finished his meal and set the tray aside as he got up and went over to the closet. Helena had him trained to dress nicer than he had before. So, he pulled on a button down and well fitted pair of jeans. He smoothed out of his clothing before going over to the bathroom and fixing his hair in the mirror. He grabbed his glasses and his beanie -- something he'd refused to give up, even now. He stretched his arms and sighed as he wiped the rest of sleep from his eyes and walked to where Helena was. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her jaw gently with a small grin. "So, Mrs. Rider. Where are we going?" He questioned, perching his head on her shoulder cutely.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:32 am

When Helena got into the girl's room, she let down Skye to change herself while she helped Samantha. Skye didn't need help changing herself, but sometimes with her perfectionist quality she gained, Helena having no idea where she'd gotten that from, she cried when she couldn't get something on right. "Arms up~." She cooed towards Samantha as she helped lifted her arms, tickling her expose stomach before slipping on her shirt. 

Helena finished Samantha just in time for Liam to come into room, smiling as she felt his arms around her. "That, Mr. Rider, is a secret that I was forced not to tell." Helena hummed to his question, kissing his cheek gently. "Mommy, Mommy. Do I look pwetty?" Skye asked, tugging at Helena's pants before stepping back, revealing her fluffy pink winter dress that she loved so much. "Always pretty." Helena answered back, kneeling down and poking Skye's nose softly. She giggled before looking out into the hallway as she heard ruckus. Stiles ran around the hallway, carrying Xavier's other shoe with him as he dodged his brother. He may not have been as balanced as Xavier, but he knew how to weasel himself around. "Xavier can't catch me~!" He exclaimed as he bounced around.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:39 am

Liam pouted childishly before sighing heavily and grinning over at Skye. "I swear... You made a little replica of yourself," He mumbled, shaking his head. Sam made grabby hands for Liam, and just as he was about to go and pick her up, he heard the boys. "Stiles! Gimmie my shoe!" Xavier complained as he tried to catch his brother. He ended up tripping over his untied shoe laces and smacking into the floor with a thud. 

Liam knew how that would end. He was quickly over to the small boy, kneeling down and lifting him up. "You alright?" He asked softly, cupping Xavier's small face. Xavier wiped off his face, obviously fighting tears. He sniffled a bit. "I'm fine," he said softly. Liam chuckled a bit and kissed the boys forehead. "Stiles," Liam said seriously. "Give me the shoe," He said softly, holding out his hand. "Or I'll tell Aunt Lizzy how much you love glitter. She'd just love to make your hair sparkle for weeks," he mused.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:48 am

"Whatever do you mean?" Helena asked, squishing Skye's face next to hers. Smiling, she kissed Skye's forehead before lifting Sammy in her arms as they went out to the hallway. "Ohhh! Stiles in twouble!" Skye cooed before Stiles stuck out a tongue towards her. He gasped though when Liam threaten to use Auntie Lizzy on him and quickly gave him the shoe, remember how she turned his face into sparklies last. "We need to talk to your sister about that glitter, it's getting all over the house." Helena commented before softly handing Sammy over to Liam and lifting up Xavier, kissing his face all over. "Kissies make boo-boos better.' Helena hummed, cuddling Xavier close to her.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 am

Liam smirked and ruffled Stiles hair before handing the shoe to Xavier. Xavier smiled a bit and put the shoe on. When Helena came over and grabbed him up, he squirmed, really only liking contact when he initiated it. "Moooooommy!" He complained, poking out his bottom lip at her in the signature Rider pout. Liam chuckled and kissed Samantha's cheek. She cooed and leaned on his shoulder. "C'mere, Stiles," Liam said. He grabbed the boys hand and swung him up to grab onto his back as he did many times. He guided him to hook his legs at his own waist and wrap his arms around his neck loosely. "There. Now you're tall," he teased. He liked giving he boy piggy back rides. Xavier found they put too much attention on him, so he preferred staying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:10 am

Helena grinned and bit Xavier's pout lightly. "No pouting." She hummed before giving him the biggest kiss that she could, leaving a lipstick mark on his cheek. She finally set him down before picking Skye instead, knowing the girl loved being held by both. Stiles grinned then and took his Father hand, giggling as he was brought onto his back, his legs kicking in excitement. "Am I going to be just as tall as you, Daddy?" Stiles asked Liam, dreaming that he would be. 

Helena smiled before leading all of them out to the car. Helena unlocked the car and opened the door, bringing down on of the seats and motioning Xavier to go in, helping him as he went into the back and buckled in his booster seat. She replaced the seat and placed Skye in her car seat, buckling her in and giving her a small kiss on the forehead before closing the door. Helena hopped over to the driver seat side and started the car.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:14 am

Liam smiled back at Stiles and nodded. "Maybe even taller!" He hummed. He chuckled softly and walked outside after Helena, taking Xavier's hand as he grabbed at it. He helped Xavier get up into the car before tugged Stiles down and getting him into his booster seat. He then sat Sam into her car seat and smiled at her. He kissed her nose and buckled her in before shutting the door and getting into the passenger seat. "So. Still not telling me?" He questioned, eyeing Helena curiously as he buckled himself into the car.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 am

"Nope. I can't... They made me swear." Helena said, pointing to the back before pulling out of the driveway. "Pinkie Promise, Zip Lips, Cross your heart swear!" Stiles exclaimed from the back, grinning from ear to ear. "Yup... You know how upset he gets when we break promises..." Helena pointed out as she drove away from the city and more into the forest area of Seattle. It was a bit of a drive out but Helena soon parked in a familiar parking lot. It wasn't completely crowded today since it was Christmas Eve, everyone usually came here on Christmas. It was a 'Winter Wonderland' as they liked to call it after so many years. Helena remember her parent's taking her here and no doubt Liam's parents did as well. Sure, it was for kids more than adults, but she thought it would be fun to go down memory lane. 

Helena grinned over at Liam as she turned off the engine and leaned over to kiss his lips. She smiled before she opened her door and got out, while popping the trunk open. She opened the door and unbuckled Skye from her seat before she brought down the seat and reached over to unbuckle both Stiles and Xavier from theirs. Stiles scrambled out from his seat, and with help from his mother, managed not to fall face forward when getting out the car. Helena led him and Skye to the back as she grabbed their coats, gloves, and beanies. Helena hand Stiles's his coat and set down Skye to help her slip on hers.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:52 am

Liam pouted at the back seat before huffing like a child and waiting impatiently. He watched where they were going and smiled as he saw the familiar landscape coming into view. He had loved this place as a child. He played with Lizzy in the snow while the twins played with each other. Belle had always gotten in on the playing, too, while Flynn watched over. Though, he could remember a few times where Flynn would be dragged in by Belle. 

Liam got out and helped Xavier out before smirking as Xavier declared he could do it on his own. He went to the back and got his jacket and gloves and beanie, pulling them all one. Liam chuckled and got Sam from the car. He put her clothing on and held her close before shutting up the car. He went over to Helena and smiled. "Nice choice," He complimented.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:01 am

After Helena helped Skye with her dressing, lifting her up into her arms, she shrugged a bit at Liam, smiling though. "Thank you~. I'd figured it'd be a great place for them to play till their heart's content." Helena said with a smile before Stiles started tugging on her arm, trying to get her to start moving. "Ow... Stiles's that's Mommy- Ow, Ow. Okay, Okay." She quickly gave into his demands as she followed him over to the clearing. 

Stiles's gasped as he saw the huge white clearing before bouncing up and down. "It looks even better than on the picture Mommy!" He exclaimed, bouncing up and down. "Can I go? Can I go?" He asked quickly, looking up at Helena with his violet eyes wide and his lip puffed out. "Go, go. Have fun." Helena said with a giggle, wanting to give him a kiss before he ran off. "Xavier! Let's make a big snow man!" He exclaimed before falling over from only a few steps of going into the clearing. The snow was soft, so Helena didn't worry if Stiles's face planted more than a few times.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:08 am

Liam chuckled softly and smiled. "Easy with Mummy, Sti," Liam mused, walking with them. Xavier kept close. Liam couldn't help but chuckle at the way Stiles wanted to play. "Be careful," He called after him. "Go on, Xavier. Keep him from getting too hurt," Liam said, nudging the other boy to go. Xavier sighed, like it was such a task, and followed after his brother. "You're not tall enough to make a big snow man!" Xavier pointed out, liking that he was a few inches taller than his brother. 

Liam shook his head and walked with Sam over to a heated bench. "I wish they would have had these when we were little," He mused, snuggling against the bench with Samantha. She giggled and snuggled close to him. Liam smiled before reaching down to the ground. He made a snow ball in his hands, and with Helena distracted, he threw it straight at her back. Then, he looked away innocently. Sam giggled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:22 am

"That's why we make it together! Team Work!" Stiles said, skidding as he got to the perfect place in his head. He started to stomp around in a circle, hardening the ground underneath him to make a stable base. "This will be where he lives! Let's make his body!" Stiles said, running over to another spot and started making a small ball to roll it up into a huge one. 

"Can I go play with them Mommy?" Skye asked, watching as her brothers went. Helena shook her head, not wanting Skye to get hurt. "You can make snow angels though." Helena offered instead as she set down Skye. Skye blinked, not know what exactly that was, tilting her head in curiosity. Before Helena could show her, she gasped as she felt a snowball on her back, glaring at Liam as she turned her head. "I know it was you, Mr. Innocent. You are so lucky you have Sammy with you or else." Helena warned him, narrowing her eyes dangerously at him, but in a playful way of course.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:41 am

Xavier nodded, a determined look on his face as he went and started to make the middle section. He made sure his part was compact and firm so that it wouldn't fall apart when they lifted it. 

Liam gasped in fake hurt. "I have no idea what you're talking about! I was just sitting here with my adorable baby girl, minding my own business," He said with a pout. "Isn't that right, Sammy?" He questioned the baby. Sam thought about it for a moment before nodding in agreement with her father. Liam smirked in Helena's direction.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Stiles rolled around a huge ball of snow, but enough so it wouldn't be taller than him. He pushed it over to the base, grinning at the fantastic snowball he made. He looked over at Xavier and ran over, "Need any help Xavy?"

"You taught her to do that." Helena pointed out, pouting at him before turning back to Skye. She whispered in the girl's ear and nodded towards her, Skye nodding back in understanding. Helena moved to cover Skye from Liam's view before moving back, slightly pushing Skye as she went over to Liam. Skye skipped over to her father and crawled her way on top of the bench. She stood up, so that she could be Liam's height and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "This is from Mommy and so is this." Skye said before smashing snow on his head. "Happy Birthday Daddy!" She squealed before jumping off and running back to the grinning Helena.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:56 am

Xavier shook his head and smirked to himself. "No... I can do it myself!" He said, sure of himself. He picked up the large snowball and carried it over, setting it onto the other and biting his bottom lip. "There! Perfect!" He beamed, proud.

Liam watched Skye with unsure eyes. He knew she was up to no good. He gasped as he felt the cold snow on his head. He got up then and ran over, tackling Helena into the snow playfully. Sam squealed and giggled from where she sat just in front of the bench. Xavier looked over and gasped. He hurried over and sat with Sam, making sure she didn't crawl off.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Stiles nodded as Xavier went to do it himself. He grinned as Xavier placed the body on the snowman. "Now, let's make the head!" Stiles exclaimed, looking over to see Xavier running back over to Sam. "Xavier!" Stiles whined, pouting before running over and sitting on the other side of Sammy. Stiles hated playing by himself. 

Helena quickly moved Skye out of the way before squealing as Liam tackled her down into the snow. "Liii~ It's cold!" Helena whined, kicking her feet from under him. "And you left the baby with the twins!" She gasped, looking over at the three before glaring at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Xavier bit his lip and looked at Stiles. "Sorry... Sammy can't be by herself," He mumbled. Sammy cooed and crawled onto Stiles lap. She started to play with the strings on his jacket and beamed up at her big brother.

"Is it?" Liam asked, feigning he was oblivious to the cold. "Oh, Sammy is fine with Xavier. That boy is 30 in his head," He pointed out and kissed her lips despite the glare she was giving him. He didn't care the looks that the other parents were giving them for the display. He was still a kid -- literally. "You look so cute, all smushed in the snow," He smirked down to her. "Don't you agree, Skye?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Snowflakes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Snowflakes    Little Snowflakes  Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Snowflakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: