Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May the odds be never in your favor.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

May the odds be never in your favor.  Empty
PostSubject: May the odds be never in your favor.    May the odds be never in your favor.  EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:11 am

In a seconds time, everyone from the Rolfe family, Storm family, Olympe family, and the lone De Chambord was taken from their points in Seattle and thrown into the main plaza of a version of Seattle only known to the imagination. The buildings were destroyed, though some were left standing, if barely. A few were distinguishable -- a warehouse, pharmacy, and a building that looked to be in better condition than the others. There was a smoke in the sky and it was thick. There were the sounds of dogs barking in the distance.

Rose got up off of the ground and coughed, looking around hazily before spotting Damon. She was quick to his side. Arianne knew where they were without having to guess. She went to Lizzy and helped her up. Liam was at Helena's side. Chris to Elena's, and Stefan to Ian's. None of them spoke, because none of them knew what to say.

A dark haired girl sat on the ground, aimlessly carving a design into the wood on her bow. A crossbow was strung over her back. She looked up and blinked, seeing the teens thrown around on the ground. She stood up and smiled cheerfully. "Oh, you're all early," she hummed. "Well. I'll make this short. Welcome to hell," She cooed. "I'll give you a head start. After that, you're all fair game," She hummed. "Fair warning... I've never missed," She mused.

Leah appeared on the ground with Jasper and Paris beside her. She smirked as Arianne glared at her. "Welcome. You will now be seperated. If you find each other, I applaud you. If you do so with all your limbs, I'll give you an award. Don't waste your resources. Your goal is to survive. Ours is to kill you," she hummed, then smiled. "We'll be watching." And with that, she snapped her fingers, sending each of them into different areas of the destroyed city.
Back to top Go down

May the odds be never in your favor.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Seattle in Ruins :: City :: Main Plaza-
Jump to: