Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Mine [Tag Paris]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Paris sighed and caressed her cheek softly, ''Don't believe him, okay? You're not unlovable.'', he whispered softly, and leaned down to kiss her lips gently. ''I can't deny I feel attracted to you, and that our sex is awesome'', he smiled, ''I know I don't have anyone to compare, but I can feel the chsmistry between us'', he murmured quietly. If only he could bring her human side to overpower all the shit her father had put in her mind, then maybe he could bring her to his side.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:58 pm

Leah frowned and closed her eyes, responding to his kiss meekly. She shook her head and whimpered softly. "But you don't love me," she finished. "That's the thing... And, I guess a part of me is glad you don't, because it's partially protecting you from having to deal with me, but..." she shrugged and sighed heavily, closing her eyes once more. "You're the only person I've ever even said I love you to... Not even to my parents," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:21 am

''And you're not protected to deal with me...'', Paris mumbled quietly. ''I'm glad you have this feeling about me, because I know that love is one of the strongest feelings a human can feel. I hated the way Hades treated you, but I understand him. He never felt love, he's not human... And you are human, Leah'', he sighed and smirked sadly, ''I know I'm rambling, but I wished I loved you.... You deserve to feel how is to be loved'', he murmured softly, and looked over her with intent eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Leah sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "He loves Ariel... but he doesn't love anyone else," she mumbled. "I want to keep you protected... I want to keep you safe... please, Paris... just let me. You'd be with Jasper," she offered. "They have the witch -- Rose. She can protect them from the hunters," she mumbled. "I love you... and I'm scared for you.""I'm never scared."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Paris tensed when she said the name Jasper... ''Jasper is going to join you?'', he gasped, and then clenched his teeth. His sister didn't have much lucky with boyfriends... First she dated that fool of Oliver, and now Jasper was going to betray her? But, luckily, his friends wouldn't be alone, they would have Rosie, and the Storm twins. Paris even wanted to help them the best he could, of course, without Leah, or anyone knowing.... ''Leah... How bad is this realm going to be?'', Paris asked quietly. He still couldn't get how this new realm was going to seem like him... He could tell it would be deadly, by the look Leah had in her face, and he hoped he was wrong about it.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:28 pm

"No... Well, yes, but..." Leah frowned and sighed. "Jasper will do anything to save Arianne's life. Let's just leave it at that," she mumbled. "You want to know?" She questioned. "Alright..." She sighed and stood up, tugging him with her. She took his hand and then they were in another place. In the middle of the street of what looked like an abandoned war zone. Building parts were falling occasionally. There was a stench of decay and no sight of any life. Except for the few rabid dogs that paid them no attention now. "This is what I was taught to create when I was little... I've been adding to it since," She said quietly.

From one of the abandoned buildings came a short brunette with a crossbow strung over her back. "What are you doing here, Leah?" She asked, her tone soft and her wide eyes bored. "Paris wanted to see what this place would be like, Vera," Leah answered lightly. Vera smirked and walked over to Paris. "Nice to meet you, Paris. I'm Vera," She said softly with a light smile.

You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mk1hwwsECc1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Paris pursed his lips, he wanted to know more, he hated so much that Leah was keeping her plans away from him. He got up and held her hands, he blinked his eyes, and when he opened them again, they weren't in that stranger place she called room. They were in somewhere destroyed, and yet, that place felt familiar to him... Far away he could see the remains of the Space Needle, and then the high building he called home.

He tensed, and felt like he was paralyzed. He wanted to say something, or move, but the shock got him bad. He turned bluntly when he heard a voice close to them, and by her clothing and stance he could tell she was one of the hunters... ''What are you? Human? Or some kind of freak like Hades' twins?'', he asked with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Vera tilted her head and smiled a bit. "Human. Just athletic and talented," she shrugged. "Sold her soul to my father when her 'boyfriend' raped and beat her to the brink of death'," Leah said quietly, trying to press that her father was at least generous. "You look shocked... Leah, didn't you warn him?" she sighed. Leah looked over at Paris and blinked a few times before biting her bottom lip. "I guess I didn't warn him enough..." she sighed. "How's food rations going around here?" She questioned the darker haired girl.

"Well... We've been stocking some of the buildings with food. They'll have to scavenge and find them, but if they aren't stupid, it shouldn't be too difficult," Vera nodded. "Weapons?" Leah pressed. "Knives are where they should be -- old kitchens. There are food handguns around -- though, are you really sure you want those around the other De Chambord?" She questioned. Leah shrugged. "She's shown she knows how to work a gun -- at least in her mind," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Paris closed his eyes and turned his head down, shaking it slightly. He felt sorry for Vera and her fate, but Hades getting her soul didn't make him think of Hades as a generous guy. On the other wise, he would only have another one to train and brainwash the mind with the urge of hate and all that fuck.

He tried to catch everything they were talkign about, the food, weapons and so on. He pursed his lips when the talk turned to his sister. Of course he knew about Jasper's dream, and what he saw, and he smirked, knowing his sister could cause a lot of trouble to them if she knew Jasper's in danger. ''And if you get one of them, what are you going to do?'', he asked quietly, wating to gather all the information possible.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Vera shifted her gaze back to Paris and pursed her lips. "Kill them," She said simply, blinking like it was an obvious fact. "That's what's in the contract, correct?" She questioned, shifting her gaze to Leah. "Not... Exactly. We want bargaining chips with Megara. Hurting is fine. We don't want them dead, necessarily," She said quietly. "Death would only anger them and make them fight back more. We want Megara begging for their safety to the point where she agrees to finish out her sentence," She said softly. "Well, no. Father does. Not we."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Paris widened his eyes slightly, he couldn't allow it, and thankfully, Leah interceded for him. ''I shouldn't kill any of them... The little I know of Belle Rider, I'm sure she would get you killed before you reach your bow'', he mumbled quietly, with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Vera looked back to Paris and smirked a bit. "Really? Ooh... I love a good opponent," She smiled. "What about you? Can you fight?" she challenged, nudging his chest playfully. Leah pursed her lips and laced her arm with his.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Paris only shook his head, ''No, I don't fight... I never needed, that's why I'm joining into the side were I couldn't get hurt'', he said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Leah smirked a bit at Vera, glad that Paris wasn't being his normal flirty self right then. She looked up at him as he mentioned being on the safe side and smiled a bit, her eyes wide with shock. "You're.... Staying with me, then?" She asked, her voice a bit squeaky as she was still taken aback.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:01 pm

''Of course I'm staying with you... It's going to be funny tell Oliver to do things as I wish'', he tried to make some fun. He felt bad, like he was betraying all of his friends, but he would help them, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Leah grinned brightly, her eyes even lighting up to fully expose her mortality. "I love you," She whispered and leaned up to him, kissing his lips gently and tenderly. She pulled back and giggled a bit. Vera eyed them and arched a brow curiously. Leah cleared her throat and tucked away her humanity. "We'll be going, Vera... I'll see you later," she nodded before taking Paris back to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Paris smiled a bit, seeing somehting he hadn't seen in her before, a different sparkle on her eyes, more human. He leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly, and his smile grew a little seeing the way she giggled. She looked more beautiful with that human look. As fast as before, they were back on her bedroom. He kissed her softly, and mumbled, ''How many other hunters are on that realm? Or it's just Vera?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Leah returned his kiss and smiled a bit. "Vera and another... My father brought him in. I haven't met him yet," she admitted, shrugging a bit. "I can't believe you're actually staying with me," she bit her lip and beamed up at him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:36 pm

''As long I don't get hurt, as you promissed, I would be by your side'', he murmured quietly, and bit his lips. ''My parents are surely freaking out already....'', he muttered, and pouted, ''What have you done to Lizzy? Last time I remember she was clinging in my arm'', he pointed out quietly. He knew Leah casted a spell on him, and he would get it back sometime.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Leah bit her tongue when he asked about Lizzy. "I... erm..." she cleared her throat. "May have... knocked her down... But, Belle got there quickly and took care of her. She's fit as a fiddle now!" She assured him, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:10 am

Paris sighed and pursed his lips, ''Leah... Lizzy was only trying to protect me, you didn't need to hurt her. That was a completely desnecessary move'', he muttered quietly, and let go of her to seat on the bed. ''How long do I have to stay here, in the Underworld? I'm getting bored, this place isn't nice'', he mumbled, trying to change the topic. He needed to conceal some emotions. Knowing Leah hurt Lizzy upset him more than he would admit, but if he wanted Leah to think he was on her side, he shouldn't show her how upset he got about it.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Leah pursed her own lips. She wasn't stupid. He wanted to get back to Liz. Her humanity sunk away as she saw the look in his eyes. He wasn't on her side. He was using her because he thought that would help him save his friends. "Let me ask you something," she started, her tone cold and controlled. "Do you think I'm an idiot?" She questioned. "My father and I are the best liars in the cosmoses. I know when someone is lying to me."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:58 pm

''Why do you think I'm lying to you, Leah?'', he asked with a cocky smile, and got up to wrap his arms around her frame again, ''I just get bored easily, there is no much to do in this Underworld'', he shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Leah glared and burned his hands from touching her. She moved away from him and crossed her arms. "You don't want to be with me. You want to use me to help your friends," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Paris let go of her with a whimper, and looked down at his burned hands as she muttered at him. ''I want to be with you, because I can see good in you Leah. I see what everyone else can't see'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Mine [Tag Paris]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next