Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Liam sighed in relief when she relaxed. He didnt want her to think he was creeper than need be. "Me? Comfy?" He questioned, arching a brow. "I dunno... I guess I was just born that way?" He chuckled a bit and slid an arm around her loosely. "Oh... Im sorfy for falling asleep on you last night. The sedatives were just too heavy," he shrugged.

---

"Oh, please..." Hercules smirked and kissed her lips gently. "You and I are different from these kids these days," he sighed over dramatically. "But, you know Helena is a good girl. And Liams socially awkward. I dont really worry about him being a threat to the whole innocence thing."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Helena giggles with his chuckle before her cheeks started to become warm when he mentioned falling asleep on her. She shook her and pressed her body against his a little more. "It's alright... It was late, you were tired and on drugs, and you did us both of favor by falling asleep on your rambling last night." She told him, looking up at him playfully at the end. She failed to mention how her heart speed when she saw his sleeping face, her confession to him without knowing, or the way she brushed her lips against his. The mere thought of all three made butterflies in her stomach go wild and she turned her head to the ceiling rather than letting him feel her shameful blush.

---

Aurora raised her eyebrow at his last comment about Liam. "Socially awkwardly innocent, hm? Reminds me of a certain someone, I wonder who." She hummed in a playful sarcastic matter as she turned slowly, straddling his lap. Her finger glided up his chest before resting under his chin, gently pulling him into a kiss. "If I remember correctly, you weren't Oh-so-innocent when we were together, Mr. Olympe."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Liam chuckled a bit and rolled his eyes. "I apologize for my mouth," He muttered, sticking his tongue out. However, as he saw the look in her eyes -- that blush on her cheeks, he couldn't help but smile a bit and play with her hair like he had the night before. "You know... I'm a light sleeper," He mumbled.

---

Hercules arched a brow and smirked. "Oh, please... I grew out of it," He muttered. He rested his hands on her hips as she straddled him and laughed softly. "I wasn't? I thought I was... I was nervous," He mumbled, smirking before kissing her again and caressing her thighs playfully.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:33 pm

"Oh really?" Helena responded, playing it off as if she didn't do anything last night. However, her actions betrayed her as she turned her head even more away from his view. Her cheeks felt redden, her heart sped, and her stomach started making flips. She looked past his arm, any place that she could find a distraction. She looked at her alarm clock and sat up quickly. "Oh look at the time, it's 6:00. We should get up and get ready to take you home, hm?" She said, as she started scooting to the edge of the bed.

---

Aurora smirked and shook her head lightly, "Of course you did." She rolled her hips gently and placed her hands on his cheeks. "Oh, you were. Which made it even more fun~."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:42 pm

Liam watched her and pursed his lips slightly. As she got up and went away from the bed, he sighed and bit his bottom lip. "Before we do that..." He trailed off as he slowly slipped out of the bed. He walked over behind her and gently rested his hands on her waist. He could be brave for once, couldn't he? His nose nuzzled the side of her head and he smiled a bit. "I heard you... last night," He mumbled, his arms sliding around to hold her gently.

---

Hercules pursed his lips as he felt her roll her hips. "Agh... Aurora," He muttered, narrowing his eyes playfully at her. "You were so mean to me... playing with my nerves," He pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:06 pm

"Oh? And what did I say?" Helena asked, again trying to play it off. However, her breath came out shaky and her heart raced inside of her chest. She leaned into his touch, enjoying his warmth, his closeness far more better than before. But, her mind took over, reminding her why the reason she didn't tell him how she felt while conscious. She didn't want to repeat the same mistake.

Helena moved from his embrace and walked across the other side of the room. "As much as talking sounds amazing right now, we should really get you home. I'm sure your mother is expecting you soon and Jasper is bound to notice that his car is gone. You didn't think I would notice when we walked out yesterday? Pft, he's probably going to throw you out of the window but that doesn't sound like him..." Helena rambled, something that she did when she rarely started getting nervous.

---

Aurora giggled, giving him an innocent look right back at his eyes. She kissed his pouted lip, "But it made you so cute, like my own big teddy bear. Not like you aren't now. You're my older teddy bear, with a few grey hairs." Aurora pretended to pluck out a piece of his hair before grinning, "Just kidding~."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Liam pursed his lips and sighed as she moved out of his arms and watched as she went across the room from him to start rambling. She didn't ramble. She was nervous. He looked away for a moment, taking in a slow breath of courage. He then moved over to her and turned her around to face him. Despite her talking, he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

Her lips were soft and warm, as was her face -- he noted that as he caressed her cheek with one hand. It was what he had always imagined -- slow and sweet and tender. He leaned back and looked at her with his golden eyes searching her violet ones. "You ramble too much," He mumbled playfully.

---

Hercules looked at her with arched brows. "Grey?! Please... We're 33. If I start getting grey, I will cry," He pouted again and gently caressed her cheeks. "I'm adorable. And deadly," He smirked. "Then again... I've never heard you complain about when I'm a little rough."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Helena didn't expect Liam to simply walk over and kiss her lips. It came as a shock to her, but then again, he always surprised her one way or another. She made a small noise as he kissed her, taken aback by his actions. It didn't take her long to adjust as she placed her hands on his chest. When he pulled away, she pouted before rolling her eyes. "Coming from Mr. Rambling himself..." She whispered before reaching on her tippy toes to kiss him again. Man, how she hated how he was so tall.

---

Aurora giggled, petting his hair lightly like a child. "It's alright my darling, I'll still love you." She teased him before smirking, her nail trailing down his chest lightly. "I don't always like being treated like a princess, you know~."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Liam smiled a bit, his hands gently resting on her waist to hold her closer. He laughed at her words and rolled his own eyes. Then, seeing her having to stand on her toes, he laughed softly once more and arched a brow. "Shortie," He mumbled. He lifted her up and set her onto her dresser to give her a boost. "Much better," He mumbled, gently kissing her cheek.

---

Hercules narrowed his eyes playfully and smirked a bit, then shivered at the feeling of her nail on his chest. "God, you're a tease," He smirked, his hands massaging her thighs gently. He kissed her lips and smiled against her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 am

"I agree~." Helena hummed, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him closer to her. She kissed the nape of his neck to his lips as she slide her arms around his neck. "I love you, Liam..." She whispers against his lips.

"I know~." Aurora said confidently, rolling her hips against him a little faster. Before she could do anything else, the dryer buzzed a sound. She sat up and nearly hopped off of his lap with a playful smile. "But that will have to wait till later~... Right now, I have motherly duties." She chimes, kissing him on the cheek before heading towards the laundry room. She walks to the door and leans against it, facing the stairs. "Liaaamm, Darling. Your shirt is ready. And I'm cooking my special pancakes, so I much prefer you guys come down here, dressed." Aurora calls, hanging his shirt against the door before walking over to the kitchen, winking to Hercules.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 am

Liam smiled a bit, liking the feeling of her legs around him. However, his heart beating in his ears was making it hard to concentrate. He'd never been in this situation before -- ever. He hummed a sound of content with he feeling of her lips on his neck, and then her arms around his neck. He smiled at her words. "Yeah, I know," He mumbled playfully, grinning against the kiss like a goof. "I heard you last night... But," He leaned back to look at her and smiled a bit. "I love you, too," He grinned, then kissed her forehead.

--

Hercules groaned lowly at her teasing -- he'd always been horribly weak to her. He glared as she just jumped off of him to go get laundry. "I wonder why I married you sometimes," He said, his tone obviously teasing and playful. He chuckled softly, then listened to what she said to Liam. He got up at the mention of the two of them possibly being naked. He wanted to make sure Liam got his shirt.

He knocked on the door, but did not wait for a reply before he pushed the door open and gave a cheeky grin. Liam was quick to detach himself and take a large step back, smiling sheepishly. "That's what I though," Hercules winked, then tossed the boy the shirt. Liam blinked a few times and chuckled nervously before pulling on the shirt and watching as Hercules left the room. He let out a shaky breath and fell back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling with an amused smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:20 am

Helena closed her legs as her father came in, looking at him with an innocent look on her face with a slight pout. "Should have came down when I told you." She heard her mother chime, making her roll her eyes. She hopped off the dresser and walk towards the her door, opening it slightly. "Dislike you!" She calls before closing the door. "Love you too~." Aurora hums, "Now I'll give you guys five minutes before your father comes back up there." Helena shakes her head before looking back at Liam.

She giggles before walking over to him, sitting on the bed beside him. "Sorry about my parents... They tend to get... protective. But they won't hurt you. In all honesty, my father likes you too much to cause... permanent damage." Helena explains with a small shrug. She leaned down and kissed his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 am

Liam chuckled nervously and looked up at her. "Yeah? I hope so," He mumbled, then smiled a bit as she kissed his lips. He returned the kiss, but tugged her down so that he could wrap his arms around her and smiled. "I suppose we should go downstairs, huh?" He mumbled, chuckling gently. He brushed his hand along her back and caressed her spine tenderly. "I really don't want to... but, just because I don't particularly like my face, doesn't mean I want to completely have it rearranged," He smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:38 am

Helena shivered a bit as he caressed her spine. "We should," She sighs, sitting up. "I love your pretty face, by the way." She winks at him before getting up and heading towards the closet. She comes out a few moments later, wearing casual at home clothes. Helena walks over and grabs his hands, pulling him up and off the bed gently. She gives him a quick kiss on the lips before leading him out of the room and down the stairs.

Helena walks into the kitchen and glares at her mother. Aurora put her hands up and points at Hercules in the other room. "He made me do it. You know how persuasive he can be." Aurora says with a pout before turning back to the pancakes and flipping them off the pan.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:53 am

Liam chuckled gently and arched a brow. "You're adorable," He muttered, watching as she went and changed. While she was gone, he just grinned at the ceiling. Had things actually worked out? He was sure he was dreaming. Or would be screwing it up in the next thirty minutes. He was actually terrified of that. Maybe that was why his hands were sweating. Out of impulse, he grabbed his phone and sent a text. As she came back out, he gave her a smile and stood up. When she kissed his lips, he responded, though it was obvious he was distracted.

His phone rang once in the kitchen, and he answered it before it got to the second ring. "Why did you want me to call you? I was sleeping..." A higher pitched tone came through the phone -- Elizabeth. "Mom? You're up early," He answered cheerfully. "What? Mom's sleepi--" Liam cut her off. "I'll be home soon, Mom. Don't gotta raise your voice," He said, making a face. "I wasn't...OH. You're at Helena's aren't you?! Can she hear me?" Elizabeth sounded excited. "No, Mom. I can drive myself home." Liam replied smoothly. "You didn't do that thing Rose got in trouble for, did you?" "Bye, mom." "Liam! Wa-" Liam hung up the phone and cleared his throat a bit, putting his phone into his pocket. "I uh. Hate to run, but mom's in one of her moods. So... I've gotta go. Thank you for everything, though," He smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:43 am

Helena listened to his conversation while mildly watching her mother make pancakes. As Aurora slide the rest of the pancakes and placed it in front of the two, she pouted. "Aww. So that means you won't be joining us for pancakes? I know what it feels like to be in a 'mood' though... Oh well, I'll just over stuff your father today. That'll keep away the girls while I'm gone." Aurora said with a wink before taking the plate over to the living room.

Helena looked over at Liam and instantly knew he was lying, confirming her suspicion. Meaning that he was finding an excuse to get away from here. Was it her parents? No, they scared him whenever he came around regardless if they were friends or not. So, maybe it was Helena, herself. Maybe she really did ruin it for them and he was just now noticing it. Helena cut herself off before she started acting upset.

"I'll walk you out then..." Helena said with a smile. "Sometimes our neighbors can be real pissy in the morning if you look at them weird." She pushed herself off the counter and walked towards the elevator, sliding on her shoes and calling the elevator up to their floor.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:49 am

Liam gave a small, kind smile to Aurora, silently thanking her anyway for the food. However, he knew instantly when Helena had figured out his lie. She always knew his lies from the truth. He pursed his lips and sighed, following her over to the elevator. He didn't say anything until they were inside of it and the doors were closed. He fiddled with his hands and chewed on the inside of his cheek for a moment.

"Helena..." The elevator noise cut him off as they arrived in the parking deck. He sighed heavily and walked to Jasper's car. He stopped beside the car and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to figure out what he could say to her. "Helena, I'm not... running from you. From us... I'm just... Running from me. You know me... I'm a klutz and I'm a slacker and I'm just... not... dating material. But..." He scratched at the back of his neck and looked away from her, swallowing the lump in his throat. "What about Oliver? He likes you..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:43 am

Helena listened to Liam, her arms crossed and her eyes to the ground. Helena scoffs before shaking her head. "Do you know why I said I love you, Liam?" Helena asked, looking up at him. Before he could give an answer she continued, "Because you are the only person on this earth that loves me for me, despite everything I've done. Who gives a shit if you're clumsy, a slacker, a complete idiot at times, or not 'dating material'? What the hell does that even mean? If that's as much as it takes to not being 'dating material', than I should alone for the rest of my life. My suppose to be best friend thinks I'm somewhat of a whore, My parents think that if I don't get some type of mental support soon I might go off on a rampage and kill people, Everyone at school wants to either push me into a bus or just to do them behind the football bleachers, and I had Arianne raped by a Senior in Middle School. And the only reason anyone possibly likes me is either cause they think I'm this perfect person or they tolerate me because of you..." Helena shakes her head and looks down.

After a few moments she looked back up at him and smiled, a smile that didn't touch her eyes. "But, I guess it's for the best you know? The more that you get into Helena world, the worse it gets, so it's better you get out of it while you can..." She waves before heading back to the elevator. Once the doors opened, she entered in the elevator without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:55 am

Liam listened to her in his usual silence, no matter how badly he wanted to object. He wanted to tell her she was wrong. To tell her how much better she was than those things. But, he stood quietly. He looked away when she was done. He didn't want to see that smile he knew she was putting on. He shook his head and got into his car, slamming the door a bit once he was in. He knew he had just done the one thing he never wanted -- to be the cause of pain for her.

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 Tumblr_m8zbwuihbG1r1r088o7_250

He rubbed his face, then groaned and shook his head. He started the car and took off, heading straight back to the house. Once he was there, he walked inside, ignoring Jasper and Arianne asleep on the couch. He tossed the keys into the little bowl near the door and jogged up to this room, only to faceplant himself onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4