Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:16 am

Helena whipped around to look at Oliver, instant daggers coming from her eyes. But they soften as she saw the flowers, having to complete forgotten about them, and at Oliver's smile. "I can always get a new shirt..." She protested in a soft mumble, but either way, she gave into his request for Liam's sake and walked back over to Oliver. She transferred Liam over gently and took the flowers from his hand. "Thank you..." Helena whispered, keeping the flowers close to her.

"My Father, stocks the house constantly with Medical supplies, almost anything that he could get his hands on. However, he didn't take into account that I would have his strength and he'd always have my mother attached to his hip. So we rarely use them, I bet we can find something for Liam..." Helena explains to Oliver, as she started to head back to her pent house.

When they get to house, Helena opens the door widely for Oliver. "Mum, Dad?" She called, but by the darkness of the pent, she could already tell that they went out. She turned on the lights to the hallway and to the living room, motioning Oliver to come into the living room. Helena walked over to a pantry filled with blankets and sheets and grabbed the oldest, decently sheet from it, laying it down across the couch. "You can place him on the couch... I'll go get the supplies." Helena told Oliver, in more of an order like way, before she headed out of the living room and to upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:24 am

Liam made a slight face of discomfort as he was moved onto Oliver's much harder back. Nothing about this male could distract him from his pain, either. He smelled like sweat. Liam sighed and turned his face away from Oliver as he was carried. He didn't want to be carried, but he didn't want to upset Helena. Once in the pent, he was glad to be laid onto the couch by the other male.

Oliver chuckled and smirked. "Yes, Ma'am," He murmured playfully as she ordered him around. He then sat beside the couch and turned his attention onto Liam. "Alright. Shirt, off," He said lightly. Liam made a slight face, but eventually just sighed and nodded, sitting up the best he could -- though, Olive did help him by holding him up gently. He even helped getting the other male's shirt off. "Ooh... that looks a little deeper than I expected," He said, furrowing his brows as he noted the bruising already showing up around Liam's ribs. "It... doesn't hurt that bad," Liam muttered, his expression calm as always. It was amazing what pain he could hide. "Heh... You're tougher than I would be if I had broken all of my ribs," He muttered, arching a brow. "All of them?" Liam asked, making a face of distaste. "You should have just let Helena take out a few of them first," Oliver sighed. "I wasn't going to let them touch her," Liam muttered protectively. "Easy, kid," Oliver smirked a bit.

"Hey, Helena? I'm not sure what we can do for him other than give him some pain killers... He should be at the hospital," He pointed out. "Don't you have an aunt that works at the hospital?" He questioned. "Yeah... Kida," Liam mumbled. "I promise, It's not as bad as you think," Liam sighed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:44 am

Conveniently, Helena came down just in time to hear that all of his ribs were broken. Needless to say, the box of medical supplied turned into a plastic circle. "Not as bad as you think?! Liam! ALL of your ribs are broken! How can you just say you're fine!? You. Are Going. To. The Hospital. Now!" Helena quickly said before grabbing his jacket and pulling out the keys to Jasper's car. "I know the fastest route to the hospital, I can drive! But wait... girls are bad at driving and I don't want to hurt him. You drive!" Helena tossed the keys at Oliver and she quickly wrapped Liam in the sheet, covering his exposed upper body. She hoisted him onto her back once again and started to head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:47 am

Liam shook his head and actually spoke up this time. "No! Helena!" He whimpered, not wanting to be hauled around like this. "Mom is a healer! If I just go home, everything will be fine!" He pointed out. Oliver caught the keys, but tensed a bit as he stood up. "I... can't drive," He interjected. "I never learned how," He mumbled. That wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the only reason. "Can we just call his mother? Or get Jas--" He cleared his throat audibly then. "Erm... His mother to come here?" He changed his wording quickly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 am

This time, Helena couldn't fight both of them on the same stand point. Even though she would feel a lot better if he went to the hospital, it wasn't about what she wanted but what Liam wanted, despite his stubbornness. Helena let out a simply breath before nodding, backtracking and setting him back down on couch and undoing the sheet cocoon she made. "I'll call then..." She said simply before disappearing in the other room again, dialing Belle's number.

A few moments later, she comes back with a small glass of water. Helena hands Liam the water and sits on the floor next to him. She grabs the now circular box and opens it, sighing in relief that she didn't completely killed the contents in the container. Grabbing the most effective pills for the situation, she gives a tablet to Liam. "Drink. It'll kill the pain and you can stop lying of being alright." Helena ordered him, looking at the box and taking out everything from it to see if she can try to morph it back to the original shape. Something she could do to distract herself rather than completely freaking out like she felt inside.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:12 am

Oliver gave a sheepish smile, knowing that Helena didn't want to just stay there. But, he couldn't drive. No matter how important the situation was. He sat on the chair beside the couch. Liam looked towards Helena and pursed his lips once she had undone the cocoon. She had bent the medical box so badly, he wasn't sure it was even useful anymore. But, his mother would make him feel better, like she always did.

With the glass of water in his hands, he smiled a bit to her, trying to assure her he was okay. When that didn't work, he could only purse his lips and take the pills she handed to him. However, he quickly took note of how worked up she really was. He placed a hand on her cheek and brushed his thumb against the skin there. "Hey. What did I tell you? You look prettier when you smile..." He mumbled, giving her a small smile himself. "Besides... you being upset isn't going to make me feel any better," He pointed out quietly, hooking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Oliver watched with a small smile. He could see the bond between the two. "I'm glad you two are such good friends," He mused, then looked towards the panel to the elevator as he heard a fast buzzing -- like someone hitting the call button repeatedly. "Sheesh... Your mom is fast," He mumbled, getting up and walking over to the box. He hit the unlock button and listened as the elevator rushed up. "Move," Belle muttered, moving Oliver to the side without a hello. Oliver only chuckled and watched as she went over to her son. She sat on the edge of the sofa beside him and sighed. "You and broken bones... I'm glad you at least told someone this time," she muttered. "This boy... Him and Elizabeth compete more often than not -- he fell out of a tree last week and shattered the bones in one of his legs -- had his leg bent around backwards. Had the gull to stagger inside like nothing was wrong at all. And, honestly, if you looked at his face, you wouldn't know anything was," Belle sighed, obviously talking to keep herself distracted from emotions as she worked to heal his chest.

"Helena... why don't you go change clothes? The blood..." Oliver trailed off and offered a hand down to her to help her up. "Besides... I'm sure Mrs. Rider could use a moment alone to focus," he pointed out, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:40 am

Helena turned her attention to Liam and despite his best intentions, she felt horrible. She could have easily take down one of the guys when they first surrounded them instead of trying to be a smart ass about it. She shouldn't have let Liam protected her or let herself be knocked down so easily by a push. Her list would go on but instead, she gave him a small smile back as he wished.

As soon as Belle came into the room, Helena moved away instantly, not wanting to get in the way. She curled in a tight ball and watched Belle work on Liam. Helena could easily tell Belle was upset and as she listened to the story, she sighed. It sounded like something Liam would pull. Helena's mind reeled to what will happened once she told Belle it was her fault that Liam was hurt . Would Belle hate her? She probably did now because of Jasper, Arianne, and Rosie. Now this will only intensify the feeling. Great.

Helena's mind snapped back into reality when Oliver talked to her. She looked up at him and she didn't protest , standing up. "You have blood also on your clothes. I'll let you borrow one of my Dad's old shirts... While I wash the clothes" Helena pointed out to him before grabbing Liam's shirt that also had blood on it. Helena headed out the room, urging for Oliver to follow her. She made one last glance at Liam and Belle before moving upstairs.

Upstairs, Helena lead Oliver to her room. She tells him to sit down somewhere as she head towards her closet. In the back of her closet, she acquired some of her father's old t-shirts. She remember when she was little, she used to run around in them, just like her Mother did when they stayed at home alone. Sooner or later, her father gave up on getting them back so Helena kept them ever since, having a small fantasy of wearing her significant other's shirt. Helena came back out, handing Oliver a shirt. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Make yourself at home-ish..." She said, with a small smile before heading into the opposite door of her closet, her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:48 am

Liam watched as Helena went off. He didn't want her to leave the room, but he knew she needed to be away from this for a little while. "Have you told her yet?" Belle asked simply. "No... I'm not going to," Liam muttered, closing his eyes and trying to relax under Belle's healing hands. Belle sighed and shook her head. "You're as bad as your brother... you both get it from your father," She muttered. Liam laughed a bit. "If it keeps us away from girls like you, I think we're doing good," He mumbled playfully, smiling under his breath. Belle smirked. "That, I can't object to," she mused.

---

Oliver followed Helena and sat on the bed as she instructed. He handed her his shirt and then took the one she gave to him. He pulled it on and looked around the room. He smirked a bit. It was so clean and crisp. So... Her. He fiddled with his hands for a moment, then looked towards the bathroom door again. He didn't like knowing she was upset. If he had just gotten there a little earlier, he could have saved Liam from getting hurt.

He pushed himself up from the bed and walked over to where she was. "Helena?" he asked gently, then pursed his lips. He walked over to her and quietly pulled her into a gentle hug, comfort radiating from him. "You're as bad as Liam if you just shove off your feelings," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 am

Once she went into the bathroom, she took a quick rinse, getting off any blood from Liam or any of the other guys from her body. She stepped out and pulled on her robe. She dried her hair and concentrated her focus on that But, as she heard Oliver's voice and felt his hug, her focus diverted in many different ways. She shook her head, "I'm not shoving them off, I'm just calming them down...." She said but her mind instantly told her she was a liar. She chuckled dryly to herself, she really did mimic Liam's behavior without knowing it.

Helena sighed, "He gotten hurt cause of me... I wasn't careful enough, I was being a child when I should have just move them out of the way, I don't have any fighting skill except for my strength and that's it, and-... I'm sorry for the trouble... and Thank you... again..." Helena closes her eyes, melting into Oliver's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 am

Oliver shook his head and held her closer, then gently lifted her up and carried her to the bed. He sat onto the bed and held her on his lap, lightly smoothing her hair down comfortingly. "Helena... Liam was just trying to protect you. That kid looks out for you more than I've ever really seen anyone," He admitted. "I mean, even with the little attention you usually give him, he still looks like he would jump in front of a bullet for you," He chuckled slightly. "I mean... He's not the only one, but you get my point," He smirked a bit.

"Anyway... I'm here to help. But... Unfortunately, I do have to get home before they lock up the gym. Again," He sighed, shaking his head. He kissed her temple, then set her onto the bed. "He'll be fine, Helena... Just text me if you need me, okay?" He smiled kindly to her, then jogged from the place.

"Helena?" Belle called gently, looking over at her from where she could see the girls bedroom. "Don't worry... I'm not mad at you," He laughed slightly. "I suppose I should be... What with Arianne and everything, but... I'm not," she murmured, looking towards Liam then. "Mostly because this one would be upset if I were... God knows the world might end if he actually shows some sad emotions," She teased, kissing his forehead gently. "Listen... He's healing, but I don't want to move him tonight... Would it be alright if he stays here? I'm sure your parents won't mind. He does talk in his sleep sometimes, though," She giggled a bit. Liam was napping, Belle's healing spells having numbed his senses enough to lull him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 am

Helena leaned into Oliver when he carried her and when he held her in his lap. She went to protest that she did give him attention but that wasn't true at all and yes, Oliver was complete right. If that time ever came, Liam would be the first one to take the hit for her. Helena looked up at Oliver with her violet eyes as he comment how Liam wasn't the only one but looked down in thought.

"Oh... Ok... I will..." Helena said as Oliver told her he had to leave. She watched him jogged out and she turned back around, looking down at her hands. "Yes?" Helena answered the instant she heard her name. She walked out from her room and down the stairs as Belle spoke. She didn't know whether to feel happy or sad that Belle didn't hate her but all she could do is smile as she looked over at Liam. She looked back at Belle and shook her head, "No, my parents won't mind at all... I'll let them know... I'm... sorry that this happened. I really am..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Belle gave a small smile, seeing the way Helena looked. She stood up and walked over to Helena, gently hugging her. "Darlin, it's alright... I'm just glad that you and Oliver cared enough to call me," She pointed out, stroking the girls hair gently. "Take care of him for me tonight, alright?" Belle hummed gently before smiling and kissing the side of her head. She then went back to Liam and kissed his forehead, drawing him out of his light sleeping.

"Mommy?" He asked softly, cracking an eye open. "Hey babe," She smiled softly. "Listen. You're going to stay at Helena's tonight, alright?" She said quietly, a secret smile on her lips. He blinked a few times, registering what she was saying. "Oh... okay," He gave her a small smile. "I'll see you tomorrow, love," she hummed, kissing his forehead lightly before getting up and waving to the both of them. Then, she was gone in the elevator.

Liam stretched a bit and sighed in relief that his ribs were no longer threatening his life. "So... I'm sleeping right here, I guess?" he mused, arching his back.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 am

Helena smiled softly at Belle and waved as she left. She turned her attention back to Liam and pursed her lips. "Normally, I would tell you to sleep with me but I don't want to move you around... I have an idea." Helena said before disappearing from view again. She comes back a few minutes lately, a pile of blankets and pillows in her arms. "If you can't come to me, I'll come to you. Cause we know how clumsy you are, must take precaution." Helena teased him, setting the pile down in the corner.

After much organizing and perfecting 'Helena' style, she made a quite comfortable fluffy bed on the floor and an even more comfier arrangement for Liam on the couch. As she got snugged into her 'bed', she reached for the TV remote and switched the T.V on. The first image was an image of the movie, Pirates of the Caribbean. It look like it just started so Helena placed the remote back on the side chair.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:16 am

Liam smiled a bit, seeing how she brought all of her blankets and pillows just to be with him. "Helena... you should be in your bed," He laughed gently, shaking his head. He didn't want to think of her having a sore back just to try and keep him company. Especially considering she was going to sleep on the floor. He looked towards the tv and squinted, having a harder time to see than he imagined.

"Ugh... jacket," He mumbled, looking around for his shirt and jacket. He sat up carefully and reached for it. He pulled his glasses out and slid them on. They weren't something he particularly liked to wear. He normally just wandered around blind, stumbling and falling -- people just called him clumsy. He wouldn't wear contacts, either, because he didn't want to poke himself in the eye. With his coordination skills, he really would stab his eye out. He laid back on the sofa and looked to the tv, now able to see it well. He knew she had never seen him in his glasses before -- something he prided himself on. But, he wanted to watch something with her. "Oh, this movie," He mused, arching his brows. "You don't strike me as someone who likes pirates," He pointed out. "Then again, it's probably just for Orlando, hmm?" He teased, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:42 am

Helena giggled before shaking her head, "No. I'm not THAT shallow. I love the humor, the romance, and the brilliant bad ass quality to it. But both Orlando and Johnny do add pluses to it." Helena goes to toss him back a playful look but found herself looking into his slightly altered appearance. Liam looked... matured, rather than the skinny twig running around in a goofy matter. But, he wasn't skinny at all actually. His muscles were defiantly bigger than Jasper's but not as sculpted as Oliver's that she happened to see. She liked it, it made him- "I like your glasses, you should keep them on more often." She said with a smile before turning back to the T.V, her face overly heating from just her thought process.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 am

Liam gave her a crooked smile and chewed on his bottom lip as he watched her look away from him. "Thanks..." He smiled a bit, chuckling lowly. He watched the movie for a while before becoming distracted with the ceiling fan. He watched it spin and spin and spin before he found himself a bit dizzy. He blinked a few times, then fiddled with his blanket. However, even in his distracted state, he found himself looking towards Helena. He smiled a bit and crawled onto the ground, sitting beside where she laid, his back up against the couch. "Hi," He mumbled, smiling playfully down to her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 am

The last thing Helena thought of was watching the movie, she just stared at the T.V absently. Her mind plagued with questions involving Liam. Why was she feeling this way towards him? Her heart beat at an abnormal pace every time she thought about him. What changed all of sudden?

She blinked when she heard his voice not behind her but above her head. Helena sat up and furrowed her expression. "What the hell are you doing? Get back on the couch! I promised your mother to take care of you and hurting yourself even more isn't included!"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:16 am

Liam giggled -- a laugh he never let out. Maybe it was the sedatives in his system. Either way, he had just made an innocent sounding laugh. "I got distracted," He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "But, fine. If you want me to lay down, I'll lay down," He shrugged, and laid down on her pallet beside her. He got comfortable, and smiled up at the ceiling as he laid beside her. "Watch your pirates. I like the fan," He mumbled, giggling again softly.

He liked being beside her. He could feel her warmth and hear her heartbeat. Why was her heartbeat faster than normal? He looked at her from the corner of his eyes, and smiled a bit crookedly. "You're cute," He smiled, the sedatives truly setting in now to give him a carefree atmosphere and mindset. "And, I don't mean just looks wise. You're laugh is cute... and your eyes. And your voice. It's kind of intoxicating," He mumbled, giggling afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:28 am

Helena pouted as he slid into her 'bed', playfully trying to wiggle him out. "Liaaamm, you're taking all the space!" She whined, but she stopped trying to wiggle him out. She pursed her lips at him before grabbing his arm and using it as pillow. She grew to liking the feel of his bare skin against her cheek, his smell revolving around her. However, as he started to speak, she raised a brow and turned slightly to look at him. "Are you getting high off a sedative? Go to sleep you doof."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:35 am

"Shhhh," Liam insisted, putting his finger to her lips and grinning. "I blame mum. She used way too much numbing. I could have gone through what she did without all that crap," He muttered, shaking his head as then started to play with her hair. "Hey, Helena? Do you think I'm annoying? Cause, I know I talk a lot... Is that why people think I'm annoying? Or just, the way I look?" He asked, furrowing his brows as he gazed at the lock of blonde hair in his hand. "Some people don't like you... They say you're mean. but, I don't think you're mean. You're nice. I mean, you don't talk to me much at school -- you kind of avoid me, actual. Like the plague," He grinned like an idiot up at the ceiling. "But... I like you anyway. Even from a distance... Just, don't take that in the creepy way. I don't mean it like that," He giggled. However, as he continued to rambled on about nonsense, he did start to doze off. And, when he fell asleep, he was still fondling a piece of her hair in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:26 am

Helena furrowed her brows as he started to speak again. She merely shook her head and turned back around to the T.V, trying to drown out his high rambling. However, the proved more difficult than anything else and she started to feel irritated, not at Liam but more at herself. She huffed out a breath before finally giving in, turning towards him. "Hey Liam, you're mouth is running. You should remember to turn it-..." She started before looking back at him.

"Way to fall asleep, Rider..." She mumbles lowly to herself before completely turning to face him. She wiggled up so she could see his sleeping face. She slowly took off his glasses, placing them on the carpet above their heads, and it was her turn to mess with his hair. Her finger played with an out of place strand before she brushed her hand against his cheek. Helena sighed and placed her forehead against his lightly, whispering, "I'm sorry..."

Helena wasn't completely saying Sorry for the incident earlier tonight but more for everything else. When Oliver commented how she ignored Liam, she tried to deny it, but now when Liam even mentioned it, she couldn't help but feel awful. How many times did she just pass him in the hallway, turned the other way when they made eye contact, or completely ignored him at times? However, when she felt down, upset, or even spoiled, she'd call him instantly, expecting him to come, and he showed up in her bedroom ready to listen. All he'd done for her was nothing but kindness, caring, and understanding and never asked for anything in return.

Even though Helena tried to lie to herself and say that Jasper was the only guy on this planet that understood her, she knew it wasn't true. He judged her the instant she told him about what she did Arianne, reflecting on the doomed relationship. Hell, everyone in her life judged her, even her parents and E, at some point or another. Except one person in her life, Liam. When she told him what she did to Arianne, she expected him never wanting to be her friend anymore, however he reacted completely different. The last thing he did was judge her and told her that everybody fucks up in life with a smile on his face. It honestly confused her at first but that's probably what she loved the most of his company, the light-heart truth.

Opening her violet eyes, she looked at his sleeping face. She leaned to his ear and whispered slowly, "I... love you, Liam Rider..." She leaned a bit away, her face now a few inches away from his. She bite the bottom of her lip lightly before her eyes fluttered back closed as her lips brushed against his soft lips. Helena leaned away, wiggling back down and hiding her face in the nape of his neck. Inhaling his soft scent, the background noise of the movie started to dull as she started to doze off, finally falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:41 am

Liam was asleep -- that much was true. But, like his mother had said, he still responded in his sleep. And, aside from that, he'd never been a heavy speaker. So, a part of his brain still registered what she was doing. He could hear her soft breathing and the way she played with his hair. He could feel her so close to him. But, he did not move, as to alert her that he was at least partially conscious. He wouldn't do that, even if he was 'high.' She was letting her walls down, and he of all people knew to let her be in those times.

He laid silently, but as she brushed her lips against his so softly, he couldn't help but smile just a bit. As she wiggled back down and curled up to him, his arms moved around her, holding her safely against him like he'd always wanted to. Once he knew she was asleep, he opened his eyes just a bit and grabbed the remote. He cut the tv off and then looked down to her sleeping face, illuminated by the dull moonlight from the window. "I love you, too," He whispered, then placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

---

When morning came, he awoke groggily, his head a bit woozy from his mothers treatment. However, he knew it was early, and he knew there was a sweet smell close to him. He could feel Helena in his arms, and that was enough for him to want to stay there for the rest of the day. However, he also knew what she had said last night wouldn't come from her lips again while he was conscious. That didn't sadden him, though. At least he knew how she felt now. "Good morning, sleeping beauty," He mumbled, nuzzling his nose gently against the top of her head. He liked how her hair smelled sweet.

"Oh, good morning, Liam," Hercules smirked from where he was stretched out in the recliner near the sofa. Liam chuckled a bit as he looked over at the other male and smiled innocently. "Go on and take her to her room. It's five -- you two should rest some more," He waved it off, though his gaze was protective. Liam nodded and gently scooped Helena up into his arms, grabbing a blanket and his glasses somehow. Of course, he was off balance. So, when he did make it to her bedroom, he fell into the bed and barely managed to catch himself over her, his face closer to hers than he intended. "Uh... hi," He smiled sheepishly at her as he hovered over her, the blanket strewn over them like a hideaway.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 am

Helena nearly slept through anything, ever since she was born. Her mother figured out quickly how to cocoon her daughter in a warm fuzzy blanket and kept Helena close to hers or Hercules body, she would sleep through the night as a baby. She grew into that habit of sleeping, one of the reasons why she always slept in a huge comforter or she just couldn't sleep through the night. Being in Liam's arms, warm and safe, made none of the difference.

However, as she felt her body land onto her bed, she awoke instantly. She blinked at first but seeing Liam's face so closed to hers, she panic. "W-w-what are you doing?!" She asked quickly before pushing him away and crawling out of the blanket.

Aurora giggled, hearing Helena's yelling as she walked into the living room. She poked her husband's nose and hummed, "You're protective side is showing dear." She grinned, kissing him on the cheek before plopping onto him in the recliner. Sure, it's a one seater, but Aurora always enjoyed making it two.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 am

Liam flailed a bit, her push stronger than he could really handle. He managed to simply fall onto the bed where she wasn't, and groaned softly, rubbing his chest. "Gah... I was trying to carry you and all the blankets," He pouted. "I fell... and you fell with me," He explained innocently. "I didn't mean to startle you," He mumbled, looking over at her with a sheepish smile on his lips. "You're alright, though? I didn't hurt you when we fell?" He asked.

---

Hercules arched a brow and grinned, scrunching up his nose when Aurora poked it. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his nose against her shoulder. "Mm... Like you weren't protective when you saw them cuddled up on the ground last night?" He hummed, arching a brow. "Why are you up anyway?" he questioned. "You're usually not up for a few more hours," He teased, kissing her shoulder tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Helena blinked as he explained, her brows furrowing a bit. She looked over at him and shook her head. "Remind me to put you in a helmet later this week." Helena said before scooting over to him and curling up against him. "Sorry I pushed you though..." She murmured, "When did you get so comfy?"

---

"Innocence, my darling. Remember the first time we slept together? Simple cuddling." Aurora chimes before giving Hercules a pout, "You left me all alone in the bed, you know how I get... And I couldn't possibly sleep knowing our baby girl is cuddling with a half naked boy." She said the last part a little more quietly, attempting to hide that she was being protective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next