Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, no [Tag: Oli]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Oh, no [Tag: Oli] Empty
PostSubject: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Elena was quiety seated at the waiting room, waiting not only for the doctor, but also for Kida. She promissed Elena she was going to be there with her on that first appointment. If things were well that afternoon, Elena could start thinking of the possibilitie of telling her parents about her pregnancy... Stefan already knew, and her parents couldn't act worse than him... At leaast was what she believed on. She was reading a magazine and looked at her mobile every once and now... Seeing if she had a message from H, or that Chris could call her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:14 pm

"Oliver, please. I have to go to surgery. Just sit with her and tell I'm sorry that I can't make it. Please?" Kida begged gently. Oliver sighed and nodded, always having a hard time saying no to her. "Alright, alright... But, she hates me, so don't blame me If you're taking care of me and scratch marks later," He pouted at her. She smirked and pushed him gently towards the waiting room. Oliver fixed his scrubs a bit and sighed before adjusting his hair. He walked quietly to the door and pulled it open. "Elena Rolfe?" He called, giving a sheepish smile for when she saw him. He couldn't help that he was the training nurse on duty.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Elena lift her eyes up to the magazine when she heard her name, and felt her stomach sicker when she saw who called her. She looked around and sighed when she saw no sign of Kida near, and put the magazine down as she picked her purse up. She walked towards Oliver and narrowed her eyes slightly, ''I don't want to see you... Where' Kida?'', she asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Oliver gave her a friendly smile, despite how she treated him. "Kida is busy... But, she didn't want anyone else but me being your nurse," He said softly. "I know it's not your first choice, and I told her that, too, but she insisted," He shrugged. "I bet I can prove you wrong about me. If not, I'll buy you lunch," He offered, arching a brow at her before chuckling and moving to the side to let her come back. He led her to the exam room and gestured for her lay onto the table. "Alright... So, you're supposed to get a sonogram to see how the baby is doing so far," He explained. "Basically, I'll put some gel on your stomach, and you'll be able to see your baby on the screen. Granted, she won't be very big, but she'll be there. It's just to make sure everything is alright," He explained as he sat on the stool beside her. "Understood? Ready?" he questioned, cocking his head to the side like a puppy wanting it's owners approval.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Elena sighed as she heard that Kida wouldn't be there with her, and scoffed when olvier announced he was going to be the nurse who was supposed to assist her. ''You wouldn't be even my last choice'', she mumbled to herself, and shook her head. She just wanted to stay away from him, but followed him quietly to the exam room. Reluctantly, Elena laid upon the table and pursed her lips, choosing to not look at his face as he explained the procedure to her. ''Where is the doctor? Kida said she was going to introduce me the doctor that would follow me through the entire pregnancy'', she mumbled quietly, looking up at the ceiling. She didn't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 pm

"Kida is the doctor. She'll come see you as soon as we're done here. Well, once she gets out of the surgery she's preforming," Oliver sighed. "Elena. Honestly," He shook his head, seeing how hard she was trying to be rude to him. He sighed heavily. "Alright. Just, pull up your shirt enough so that I can see your stomach," He instructed and waited for her to do so. "The gels gonna be cold... I apologize in advance," He murmured, with a sheepish grin on his lips. He got the bottle of gel and gently put it onto her lower stomach before turning on the machine.  He got the remote and used it to spread the gel. He looked towards the machine and moved the remote until he could hear a soft heartbeat. He smirked to himself and got the correct position to show the very tiny baby. He pointed up onto the screen. "This is the baby's head... And these are her little feet," he said quietly, looking back over at her. He paused the screen and set the remote down. He set one hand lazily onto the side of the bed and scribbled down a few things onto his note pad with his other hand. 

(holdhishandlenaitsokay. XD)
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:16 am

Elena couldn't hide the smile upon her lips as she was told Kida was going to be her doctor. She didn't know she had already gotten her certification, and that news made her happy... So happy that she was willing to not be so rude with Oliver. She chewed on her bottom lip, and tugged the shirt up, as he instructed. She was curious about this whole sonogram thing. She had only seen those at the movies, and she couldn't iamgine her in that position... Well, at least not so early, and she expected the father to be with her at that special moment. She giggled softly as he spreaded the gel, which came into an end when she heard the soft heart beating. She leaned over slightly, looking at the machine, ''Is my girl in there?'', she murmured softly, getting tears in the brim of her eyes. She smiled as Oliver showed her her baby's head and little feet, and Elena wanted to hold the girl at that right moment, not wanting to wait for any other moment. She smiled looking in awe at the image of her child on the machine, and leaned her hands upon the table, one of them ended up resting upon Oliver's hand...
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:23 am

Oliver glanced at her hand upon his. Her hand was much smaller than his. But, he knew how important this meeting was -- how important it was to have someone there with her. It was sad to see that she had come alone. Then again, she was expecting Kida, wasn't she? He gently moved her hand so that he could hold it. "Here," He offered and turned the sound back on the machine so that she could listen to the heartbeat. "She looks like's she's doing just fine... Growth looks normal... She's got tiny hands and feet like you do," He teased lightly, seeing how small hers were.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:45 am

Elena didn't know how to do as he offered his hand to hold, and she wrapped her hand around his very slowly. She gasped in content and let the tears run free down on her skin as she heard the baby's heartbeatings again. ''You are silly...'', she mumbled at his teasing and smiled again towards the machine... ''Why is her heartbeating so fast?'', she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:04 am

Oliver chuckled softly and smiled at her question. "A baby's heart is much smaller than our hearts, obviously. The smaller the heart, the faster it pumps. Just like she's breathing faster. Her lungs are developed yet, so she has to breathe fast to get oxygen... But, her heart is working just fine. There are no stutters or blips. She's perfectly healthy," He said softly and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. He reached over and gently brushed her tears from her cheeks with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:16 am

Elena listened to him quietly and looked down at her baby bump, more than happy to hear that her baby was growing just fine inside of her. She got a bit shy when Oliver came over and cleaned her tears... ''No... I can do this by myself...'', she mumbled and took his hand away from her cheek. She unwrapped her other hand away from him and cleaned the tears upon her eyes... Now, she needed to find a way to the her parents the big news.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Oliver nodded and rested his hands on his lap. "So... have you told your parents? " he questioned. He figured she hadn't. "You're showing... how can you hide it?" He mumbled. "What about Chris? Have you heard ftom him?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Elena shook her head and looked at him through her eyelashes. ''No, I haven't. Kida said she was going to be with me when I tell my parent'', she shrugged lightly and then smiled... ''I use dresses, Oliver'', she giggled softly, ''And clothes that doesn't mark my body'', she said softly and looked down to her small bump. Her baby girl was already showing up, and soon she wouldn't be able to hide it anymore. ''I sent a letter to him on the beggining of the week, and I'm hoping he can call me or Kida in any moment'', she informed him quietly, and turned her gaze back to the machine.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Oliver nodded and chuckled a bit, smiling sheepishly. "I never claimed to be the smartest," He mused, shaking his head. He arched a brow at the fact she hadn't heard back from Christian. "Mail is usually sent and returned within four days. It's kind of a priority to soldiers," He mused. He looked at the way she was looking at the screen and smirked slightly. He pulled out his cellphone and dialed up a number. "Sargent? This is Oliver Michaels -- Captain Oliver Michaels, rather," He said softly. Sure, being captain was a bit honor, but Oliver wasn't one to brag. "Is there a way you can wire me to the subdivision Mr. Christian Storm is in? It's urgent," He requested softly. After a long pause, Oliver smiled into the phone. "Christian? I've got someone who'd like to speak to you," He said softly and held his phone out to Elena.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Elena nodded, knowing how long she needed to wait for getting a new letter from Christian. She wasn't paying much attention to Oliver on the phone, still amazed at the image of her baby... Oliver only got her attention when he announced himself as Captain... Wait, he was talking to a Sargent... What exactly was he trying to do. She felt her heart on her throat as she waited along with Oliver, and gasped when he said Christian's name. He reached for the phone and smiled, ''Baby?'', she asked quietly, not believing he was on the other side of the line yet.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Christian's smile was evident even over the phone. "Hey there, Angel," he said softly. "Here. Hold the phone so you can see the screen," he offered up. He then turned on the video feature ti his phone and smiled. He sat in a tan shirt and cargo pants, obviously in a shelter of some sort. "Im sorry that I didnt get a new letter out yet. The posts arent here arent exactly stable... what are you doing with Oliver?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Elena's smile grew when she heard his voice. ''Hi'', she said softly, and held the phone as he told her. She smiled and waved to him. She was glad he looked okay, and she was happy to see him after all that time. She did get worried when he said the post wasn't stable, but she had faith he was caoming back to her harmless... He was the smartest boy she knew, he would survive. She smiled at his question, and ignored him... ''I want you to meet someone'', she smiled, and turned the phone over to the machine.

Oh, no [Tag: Oli] Tumblr_m2kfcyF9hq1r5ruse

''You are hearing her heartbeating, baby'', she said near the phone.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Christian looked at the screen intently. A smile split his lips when he saw the machine. "I have no idea what im looking at exactly but... her heartbeat is enough for me," he chuckled. Oliver smirked to himself before hearing an all too familiar whistle from Chris's side. "Shit... Babe, I gotta go, but I love you. Remember that, alright?" He said softly and blew a small kiss towards her before ending the call. Oliver pursed his lips before putting on a smile for her. Chris could handle himself. Those whistles meant an attack of some sort. One had gone off before Ryan died, so they tended to make Oli a bit jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Elena chuckled softly and was turned the phone back to her as she heard the whistle. She whined as he said he had to go, but nodded as he said he loved her, ''I love you too... Keep it in mind and come back to me'', she said as he blew the kiss and blew a kiss back. ''What's wrong, Michaels? What does that whistle mean?'', she asked quietly as she handed him his phone.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Oliver took the phone back and sighed at her question. He didn't lie. "It means that someone entered the sight who wasn't supposed to be there. Or that they spotted someone outside... or that someone was attacked," he said quietly. "Sometimes its a big deal... sometimes its not," he shrugged. "Why don't I take you to lunch... and then we will call him again later to check up?" He mused. "Ive got the direct line as a Captain."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Elena tensed a bit, realizing that Chris could be in danger or not... She hoped he wasn't in danger, and that she could talk a little more with him later... She hadn't expressed how much she missed him. ''Hmm... Okay. Help me cleaning this mess?'', she asked, pointing at her stomach. She was only having lunch with Oliver because he could help her talking with Christian.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 pm

"Certainly," Oliver smiled kindly and grabbed a rag. He wet it before wiping the gel from her skin. He dried her stomach off before fixing her shirt. "There. Good as new. So. What do you and the baby feel like eating?" He mused. "Theres a sandwich shop inside the hospital..."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Elena smiled sheepishly as he cleaned her up and fixed her shirt, ''Why, thank you'', she said quietly and climbed out from the table. ''Hmm, we like chicken... And we despise steak!'', she made a face and grabbed her pursed. ''I'm getting a copy of that sonogram, right?''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Oliver smirked a bit. "The cafe has a chicken salad thats pretty great," he mused. He smiled at her question and nodded. He pressed a button on the machine and handed her the photograph. "All yours," he murmured. "Now. Lets go eat. Maybe Kida can join us later," he said softly and gestured for her to follow him down to the small cafe.

Once in a booth, he fiddled with his menu as he looked for something. "Oh. Order anything you want. Im paying," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 am

Elena smiled genuinely to Oliver for the first time and place the small photograph upon her chest before keeping it on her purse and then following him to the small cafe. She had a seat and looked at the menu... ''I think I'll have the salad you mentioned before... Sounds yummy... And honestly, you don't have to pay for me... I have my own money, Oliver'', she said quietly and looked around, hoping to see Kida.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, no [Tag: Oli]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: