Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anniversary Surprise

Go down 
+2
Hercules Olympe
Aurora Olympe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Liz looked at him and pursed her lips at his offer. "Perfect timing to be supportive, Li." She said sarcastically before shaking her head. "I don't think it would be a good idea to stay with her tonight..." Helena tilted her head a bit in curiosity, "Why? Did something happen between you two?" Liz kept her pursed lips and shrugged lightly. "No... Well... something is going to happen... but... I don't know. I don't want to talk about it." She mumbled softly, curling in the chair as it to make it her makeshift bed.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Liam frowned and gently set Helena into her own chair before getting up. He knelt down in front of Lizzy and tilted his head. "C'mon. Tell me about it. You always let me vent to you about Lena when I was being a little bitch," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Liz looked at Liam when he came over, sighing a bit as he had a point. "I... care for Violet... But I don't love her... Not like you with Lena. I thought I did... but I now think that I thought I did because you kept telling me No... I have to tell her tomorrow.." Liz explained to him softly, sighing a bit and giving a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:19 pm

"You're going to wait until tomorrow?" Liam questioned, making a face. "I mean... I guess that's good. I'd rather you sleep on your decision. Violet is turning out to be a good girl... I don't think you should bail on her... But, it's up to you," he shrugged. "Tell me, though... Does that decision have anything to do with whoever you were talking to earlier?" He mused. "If I'm not mistaken, you were all hyped on seeing Vi after work about five hours ago," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Liz stayed quiet while he but anyone could tell by her expression that she seemed a bit annoyed with his sudden like to Violet when someone new was introduced. "Maybe it does... Maybe it doesn't... But I I had it in my mind for awhile now. So don't try to convince me out of it, Mr. Oh. Now I suddenly like Violet now."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Liam smirked. "I've always liked Violet. I had a crush on her in camp, remember? She took my mind off miss blondie over there," He teased towards Helena before looking back at his sister. "The whole lesbian thing got in my way, though, you know," He sighed over dramatically and smiled before kissing her forehead. "As long as you don't date guys -- or girls -- like Ari used to, I'll like whoever you're with. After giving them the fourth degree, that is," He teased. 

Kida walked back over after a moment. Oliver was at her side, looking through the file he had. "You guys can head home, you know... They just need to rest here," She said gently. "Are we going to start any kind of therapy to try and revive his mind?" Liam asked as he got back up. He gave a small smile towards Oliver. Oliver looked up from the files and smiled at him before glancing at Liz and smiling, too. "Well... We have a few options. Oliver will go over those with you. I'm going to check on his vitals a bit more," She murmured. Oliver sat down beside Helena and opened up the files. "Do you know anything about therapy for the mind, Helena?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 am

Liz raised a brow at him before narrowing her eyes suspiciously at him, glancing up as Helena stuck out a tongue towards him from her space. She rolled his eyes at him before blinking her bright innocent eyes at him. "Oh, Li. I will never date them like Ari used to. I plan to do much more than Ari did. You know, sleep with them and then leave their broken little hearts in the dust before continuing onto the next one." Liz explained firmly, not having a hint of playfulness in her voice. 

Helena raised an eyebrow at the girl before shaking her head, pouting when Kida came in and said they could go home. Not like she wanted to anytime soon. She quickly bit her lip as Liam brought up 'mind therapy', having a few memories of his own family bringing that up. Honestly, if you asked what Helena did for that week and a half, all of the experts would seem amazed at how Liam woke up when he did. Crying, the lack of speaking ( with the occasional 'I love you's and 'Don't leave me's as well ), and overall bad energy, the only thing she believed she did right was the times that Liz came in and they sang soft lullabies that their parent's both sang to them collectively when they were younger. 

"I do." Helena replied to him, biting her lip as she cast a look up to Li before back to Oliver. "But I can only give Liz credit for reminding me during that time... She's good at staying positive." Helena complimented, sending a smile over to Liz. The girl smiled a bit sheepishly, shrugging her shoulders just a tad before gazing down at the worn jean fabric, her fingers idly brushing the purposefully detailed stitching across her leg. Helena smiled a bit curiously at Liz before looking back at Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:34 am

Oliver smirked slightly and nodded. "Liz has had that talent since I first met her," He mused, looking over at her. He watched the way she touched her clothing and pursed his lips. She did have nice legs, didn't she? He blushed as soon as he realized that. She was fourteen, for God's sake. He shook his head and eyed the papers in front of him, thinking about what he was talking about before. 

"Okay... So, we can try the basics. Sing songs he likes. Talk to him. Or, we can try the newer methods... We can try and stimulate his brain with a bit of shock therapy. Very gentle shocks, of course... Or we can attach these trackers to his head -- they just kind of... stick on. They would transmit waves of energy to try and liven the parts of his brain that are inactive in his comatose state. Whatever you want to try, we can do it," He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Helena watched as Oliver talked about Liz, her brow raising as she saw a hint of a blush spread across his cheeks. She wasn't going to bring up the blushing conversation between the two, not in front of Li that is, but that wouldn't stop Helena from sitting Liz down and forcing her to give a detailed explanation later. Helena nodded softly at the basics, knowing that part of the process was vital, before pursing her lips at the other options. Now she understood why Belle never took Liam to the hospital when he fell into a coma, another point coming up in her head why it took him so long to wake up. "That sounds like... it could hurt him... and dangerous. Both of them do actually... It won't... right?" Helena asked, obviously unsure as she looked back at even Kida before looking back at Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Oliver smiled kindly and shook her head. "Helena, the medicines these days are so advanced that they are practically painless.. theyre just a little pricey," he smiled sheepishly. "But... I've seen them work," he assured her softly. "It rarely fails," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:52 am

Helena chewed her bottom lip, nodding softly at his words. She felt a bit better when he said it wouldn't hurt her father as much but even though, she would want to make that type of decision with her mother. "I know... this may seem like I'm avoiding the options... but I would really like to tell my other... Especially when she's going to be here through everything..." Helena told Oliver softly, looking over at her mother who cuddled close to Titus in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:57 am

"I understand. That's fine, Helena," Oliver said softly. Liam nodded and took Helena's hand. "We'll come back in the morning... Let your mother get some rest, as well as ourselves. Or, we can go wake her up now?" He questioned, not sure of what she wanted to do. Oliver used their time to glance over at Elizabeth, giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:02 am

Helena smiled softly before looking up at Liam as he took her hand. "No... I want to let her sleep... Plus... we'll be back before she wakes up tomorrow..." Helena said firmly with a smile before standing up as she walked over to her mother. Helena smiled a bit as she saw a small smile upon her mother's lips when she cuddled close to her brother, Titus responding back just as easily. She leaned over and carefully unwrapped Aurora's arms from the small boy, lifting him into her arms. "Li, can you hold him for a second?" Helena asked softly, giving the sleeping boy to Li. She grabbed a pillow from one of the chairs and gave it to her mother to cuddle with instead, giving her a soft kiss on the temple before moving over to her father. "We're going to get you better Dad... Just you wait and see..." She whispered softly, giving him a soft kiss on the forehead as well. Liz glanced up to see Oliver giving her a small smile, giving him a sheepish smile back and mouthing a 'Hi' to him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:07 am

Oliver smirked and went into the back of his folder. He tore off a small piece of paper and wrote his number on it before handing it over to her. "You can text me," He mumbled and winked at her. Liam tilted his head and nodded, holding the boy for her. He watched with a soft gaze as she treated her parents with such kindness. He sighed and took her hand after. He kissed her knuckles and tugged her. "C'mon. Let's go home and cuddle," He smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:52 am

Liz watched with curious eyes before grabbing the paper. "Aw... I wanted to steal Ari's phone and find your number like a stalker. No fun." She teased softly with a pout before smiling at him and nodding softly. Helena smiled softly as he took her hand and giggled a bit, leaning over to kiss his lips softly. "I like the sound to that..." Helena whispered softly with a smile before taking Titus from his arms and interlacing her fingers with his. "Are you spending the night with us Liz or do you want to go home?" Helena asked Liz, looking over to the girl, smiling a bit at her and Oliver. Oh, she wasn't going to live this down anytime soon. "I'll stay with you guys tonight."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:57 am

"You sure you don't want to go to Violet's?" Liam asked pre-cautiously. Oliver shifted on his feet after that and then tapped his notepad. "I gotta get on to the next patient. Have a nice night," he said softly before smiling to them and moving away. "Oh, you're so telling us when we get home," Liam mumbled towards Liz as he watched Oliver got off. "C'mon," he mumbled and led them to the car.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:51 am

Liz pursed her lips and shook her head before nearly pouting when Oliver left again. "Bye Oli..." She said after him before blinking her eyes innocently towards her brother. "Whatever do you mean?" She asked before Helena giggled at her and shifted Titus in her arms, tugging Liz up with her free arm and wrapping her arms around the girl's shoulder as they walked back to the car. "Your hormones are screaming Lizzy and I'm surprised that you're brother noticed though... I should give him more credit to his attention span."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:59 am

Liam smirked and rolled his eyes. "Thanks, love," He teased Helena and put Titus into the baby seat before getting in himself. He made sure the girls were in before driving back towards the loft. He helped them all in and laid Titus into his crib for the night. He walked back into the living room and eyed his sister. "I don't know how I feel about your 'hormones raging' towards a twenty-one year old," He mumbled, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:08 am

Helena grinned at him and kissed him on the lips innocently as they got into the car. Helena moved out of the car and went to grab Titus but stuck out a tongue as Liam as he got to him first. "Such a gentleman." She commented, teasing him softly as they went in the house. Helena went into their bedroom, Liz casually following behind as Helena handed her one of her own pajamas. They both changed, Helena changing into one of Liam's shirts before walking out to the living room. 

Liz rolled her eyes as she sat down in one of the comfy chairs. "Look Li, it's either a drunken, idiotic high school teenager, who probably wants to get in my pants all day, everyday, or an older, rather kind, respectable, ex-military guy who several of my friends, including your fiance, tell me is a really great person. Pick one." Liz shot back at him, blinking her bright blue eyes at him. Helena sat down on the couch, grabbing Liam's hand and tugging him down to sit down with her. She laid her head on his lap, interlacing one of her hands with his. "She's got a point you know..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:12 am

"But he's twenty one," Liam mumbled, pouting. "Can't you find someone your age...? Someone who's maturity level is more alike. I mean, Oliver has been war -- literally. What have you been through? You just started your period a year ago," He mused, raising his brows at her. "Late bloomer, I know," He waved it off, knowing how easily offended she got. "Why would Oliver want anything to do with the Riders anyway? We keep stealing his girls," He scoffed, looking down to Helena with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:23 am

"Age is but a number Liam, Mr. I'm having twins at seventeen. I don't think you get to lecture me on something about age." Liz shot back at him, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. She gasped softly as she commented about her period, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at his face. Helena shook her head at the two before raising a brow at his smirk. "Why are you looking at me?" She asked, oblivious when it came to boys who crushed on her. "Helena, I'm amazed how you've ceased to notice how Oliver, Paris, half the boys in school, and Li all had a crush on you." Liz commented before she received a pillow to her face. "Hey! I'm not that dense. I knew about the idiots at school, Me and Paris rarely talked so I couldn't notice, Oliver... really? I always thought he was insanely in love with Arianne, and I pretended not to notice Liam's." Helena explained, her voice abnormally quiet at the last part as she snuggled close to Liam.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 am

Liam caught the pillow and smirked. He arched a surprised brow towards Helena. She really hadn't noticed Oliver? "Well, to be fair, he did really love Ari... But, he thought he had a chance with you, too. And then you picked me for some ungodly reason," He mused before smirking and kissing her temple. "As long as you don't fuck him I guess I won't mind," Liam mumbled. "You're way too young to be having sex. God knows I don't want you getting the rep Arianne has," He said, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 am

Helena pouted to his amazed expression before sticking a tongue out at him. "Because you're adorable beanie and glasses won me over than his muscles."  She hummed softly, curling to him more and her eyes closing with a smile upon his lips. "Ew, really? You pick goofball over Oliver?" Liz asked Helena, scrunching her nose before rolling her eyes at her brother. "Oh, why, oh, why, do you think the extreme with me, dear brother?" Liz asked, a bit dramatically as she blinked her eyes in the same manner.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:18 am

Liam smirked and leaned down, kissing Helena's lips gently before eyeing his sister. He scoffed. "Maybe because I have to pry you off Violet every time you two get together," He pointed out. "Are you still a virgin?" He asked seriously, arching a brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:56 am

Liz gasped, pretending to be offended by the comment. "You did not! Me and Violet are classy ladies." She said with her nose pointed in the air. Helena smiled at the kiss before opening an accusing violet eye at the girl. "Liz, I almost got my ass kicked for separating you two the first time you met each other." Helena reminded the girl. "Does no one here keep a secret around here?" Liz asked the air before huffing out a breath and sinking in the chair. She looked over before humming, brushing off an imaginary dust particle from her leg at his question. "That. Is a very good question." Liz replied, not looking up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Surprise
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: