Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anniversary Surprise

Go down 
+2
Hercules Olympe
Aurora Olympe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Kida shook her head and smiled. "Don't thank me, Aurora. It's my job," she said simply with a gentle grin. She gave a small wave and walked back to the nurses station. Liam sighed and walked to Helena. "Hey, sweetie," He said gently. 

----

Oliver smirked and shook his head before looking down. "I've been working to get my mind off things. Ian, mostly," he admitted, rubbing his neck. "You're here about Helena's parents, right?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:45 am

Aurora smiled softly at Kida, waving back to her as well. She watched as Liam moved over to Helena before offering to take Titus from Helena. Helena nodded softly and moved over to her mother, handing the sleeping boy to her. She moved back to Liam, into his arms, wrapping her own around his middle once more. She laid her head on his chest, inhaling his scent as it helped soothe her. "Hi..." She whispered back softly, nuzzling her nose close to his neck.

---

Liz tilted her head as he talked about getting his mind of off Ian. "Yea. They were watching me so it just happened that I came along. You know, mental support, all the jazz..." Liz explained softly, shrugging a bit before her blue eyes looking back at him. "You're not really good at this love stuff huh?" She joked playfully, poking him in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:55 am

Liam kissed the top of her head and smiled softly. "Your dad is going to be fine. He's in no threat of dying now. He just needs to wake up," he explained softly. "Good news, huh?" He mused.

----

Oliver smirked at her a bit before shrugging her shoulders. "I guess not," He sighed heavily. "How have you been with Violet?" He questioned. "She's been working a lot, hasn't she? Still not allowed to go near her?" he questioned, tilting his head before gesturing for her to come sit in the waiting room with him instead of standing out in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:20 am

"Not really..." Helena mumbled, not thinking so confidently in her loved ones in a comatose. "What if he doesn't wake up for weeks? Or months? For our wedding? For the twins-.... I'm sorry..." She sighed heavily, her thinking already making her more upset, as she moved out of his arms and sat down, covering her face with her hands. "And if he did wake up... What if he forgets? When your father woke up from his coma, he forgot about your mother, when you woke up, you forgot about me... If he wakes up and forgets about my mom... She'll be worse than I was... And... I wouldn't know what to do..." She whispered softly, shaking her head before looking back at Liam, balls of water covering her violet eyes.

---

Liz smiled a bit before shrugging herself about Violet. "Still not allowed..." She mumbled, sitting down with him. "I don't know... I like Violet a lot, I do... But... I think I only like her because everyone is telling me no about her..." Liz admitted, looking down at her hands and fiddling with her fingers. "I mean, she's changed to someone better. She's kind, fun to hang around, and she's amazing but... When my uncle kept my mom from seeing my dad, she told me that she could go a few hours without thinking about him, how much she wanted to be with him, Rosie whines is she doesn't see Damon for like 20 minutes, Jasper draws Arianne when he doesn't see her, and Liam is always like 'I wonder what Lena is doing? Oh, Lena texted me! I miss Lena! Lena, Lena, Lena.'. And... I don't feel that with Violet... Does... that make me a bad person?" Liz asked Oliver, looking at him as she brushed back a blonde lock.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:26 am

Liam listened to her and swallowed the lump in his throat. He remembered how bad things had been when he lost his memories. "Helena..." He sighed and knelt down in front of her, gently moving her hands away from her face and kissing her palms. "Your father has always been the strong one, Lena... It's time for you to be strong for him. He's raised you to do that. I know he has. He needs you now. Strong. He would hate to know you were crying over this," He said gently and leaned up, kissing her forehead. "I hate seeing you like this," He admitted. He had always hated seeing her upset.

-----

Oliver tilted his head as he listened to her. He understood every word she said. "I do get it... I mean, I've never been forced away from someone, so I don't know that feeling, but... I do know what it's like to not be with someone you really, really want to be with," He said quietly. "I've always loved Arianne... Tried being with others -- never worked. Never thought of any of them other than when we were together," He shrugged. "Honestly, the only person that's ever been on my mind other than Arianne is yo--erm," He coughed and smiled to himself, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Helena sniffled softly as she watched him kiss her palms. She nodded softly at his words, knowing that she needed to be strong right now but finding it abnormally difficult. But, she needed to and the first thing was to stop crying like a baby. She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead, a few lone tears streaming down her face. She quickly wiped her cheeks and tugged Liam to sit down next to her, curling to his side. "Thank you.... For everything, Li..." She whispered softly, knowing she wouldn't have made it out of the house without him.

---

Liz listened to Oliver, feeling a bit better how she felt about Violet. She nodded softly, knowing how much Oliver cared for Arianne but he even knew who she truly loved and thought about daily. She felt sympathy for Oliver, wishing there was someone out there who loved and cherished him just as he did with others. She looked up, curious to know who he thought about other than Arianne before raising an eyebrow at him as he cutoff the last part. "You're blushing Mr. Micheals." Liz hummed playfully at him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Liam sat beside her and wrapped his arms around her. "What's a fiance for, Lena?" He mumbled and kissed the top of her head as he rubbed her arm. "I'd be a bad husband If I wasn't here to hold you," He pointed out with a small smirk on his lips.

----

Oliver rubbed at his neck and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah... I do that," He chuckled softly as he looked over at her. "I think that... If you don't really feel that way about Violet, you should tell her. She deserves someone who will feel that way about her," he mused.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:37 am

Helena smiled a bit when he said the words 'fiance' and 'husband'. "You could never be a bad husband even if you tried." She hummed softly, resting her head on his chest and interlacing her fingers with his. "Husband makes you sound so old..." She teased him, nuzzling her nose right under his jaw.

---

"It's cute~." Liz hummed playfully, a smile upon her lips. She sighed but nodded softly, knowing that she needed to Violet before it was too late. "I will... soon. It won't be easy... But I have to tell her." Liz said, nodding to herself.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:12 am

"Right?" Liam chuckled softly and kissed her temple. "Then again... I'm a father at seventeen. Never thought that's where I'd be," He admitted, but smiled as he kissed her forehead next. "I'm glad, though... I can't even think about being without the both of you," He murmured.

---

Oliver bit his lip and nodded. "Do you... Want me to come with you? I mean, I can give you the ride there. She hates me, so I won't be in the way," He mumbled. "I could just be there for support for you, If you would like," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:53 am

Helena giggled softly at his words, closing her eyes as he kissed her temple and forehead. "Well... I never imagined being pregnant at 18... I think some others called it at school... But I'm glad as well because I know they'll be beautiful and wonderful... just like you." She whispered softly, looking up at him and kissing his lips softly. "Though... hopefully with a bit more coordination. I don't want to put our children in helmets." She teased, pouting against his lips.

---

Liz bit her lip and shook her head softly. "No... I want to... I have to tell her by myself. I want to let her know that I'm doing this because I care for her happiness... And not because I gave up on her with our separation." Liz explained to him, knowing that if he came, it would look like Liz wanted to break it off because Violet's actions in the past. "But... Thank you... Whenever I talk to you I feel like a 'better' person." Liz mocked softly, quoting her fingers before sticking a tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:04 am

Liam smirked and rolled his eyes. "The kids at school are asses... Besides, we'll be graduating. They won't matter," He pointed out. "Oh, they'll be clumsy. Rosie said they're boys. There's no way around being clumsy with those statistics," he chuckled and kissed all over her face affectionately.

----

Oliver smirked at her and nodded. "Fair enough," He mused and ruffled her hair. "I just hope she doesn't relapse... She's done that every time she's ended a relationship. She'll get clean, and then bam, it all goes to waste," he said, making a face. "I've tried helping her, but obviously she wont listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:06 am

"True, true..." Helena hummed before pouting as he said they'll be clumsy. "Liiaaamm! Kisses won't help you this time mister! If my children end up in the hospital more than twice a month because of your genes, it's on your head mister!" She whined, swatting him away playfully as he kissed her face. "Promise me one of you will come out normal?" She asked her tummy, looking down at it pleadingly before looking back at Liam with the same pouty face.

---

Liz frowned and playfully try to bite his hand as he ruffled her hair, fixing the strands afterwards. She bit her lip and nodded in agreement with him. "I'll still stay friends with Violet... Maybe I can help her from relapsing?" Liz mused, looking up at him before narrowing her blue eyes. She scooted closer to him and her small fingers took hold of his chin, moving his face to one angle. "Oli, why is there marks on your jaw?" She asked, looking into his green eyes before pursing her lips. She started poking at his chest and all over, trying to find the vibe that she got that he didn't just have scratches on his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:13 am

Liam grinned and chuckled quietly at her whining and pouting. "You're adorable," she sighed and kissed her cheek before holding her close. "The babies will be fine... I'll try and teach them how to walk on two feet," he teased. 

---

Oliver made a face, but sighed and shrugged. "I had to stop Stefan. He got some scratches in," he said simply. However, as she poked at his chest, he couldn't help but wince. "And a punch," He sighed and pulled up his shirt to expose the purple-ish area on his abdomen. But, it was obvious that his abs and pecks had taken most of the blow, so the bruising wasn't as bad as it could have been on someone else.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:51 am

"I'm not adorable..." She huffed quietly at him before raising an eyebrow at him. "Li... You barely walk on two feet. I'll let you do whatever you want, but let me teach them how to walk?" Helena begged him, puffing out her lip and looking up at him with pleading violet eyes. 

---

"Stefan? Again? Argh... Remind me to kick his ass when I see him again." Liz muttered before frowning as her hunch was right. But as he pulled his shirt up, she couldn't help but be taken back just a bit. She'd always seen her brother's shirtless, but they were rather... 'lean'. Whenever she poked them, they squished to her touch. However, Oliver's felt hard and looked like one of those god statues you see in statues. "Here... Lay down." Liz instructed him, getting up from the seat and kneeling down next to him. "Why didn't you ask any of my family to heal you?" She asked softly before placing her hand softly on the bruise. It was her first time actually trying to heal someone, but her mother taught her the general basics of doing. She concentrated her energy as she slowly, but surely, started healing his bruise.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:54 am

Liam grinned. He couldn't help but find it funny that she was so sure he would cause their children to be more accident prone than even he was. "Sheesh, Lena... You're doing amazing things for my ego," He teased before pecking her lips.

----

Oliver shrugged and sighed, closing his eyes. Her hands were a bit cold, so he couldn't help but shiver slightly. "Kinda been on a 'you don't deserve it' streak," he admitted sheepishly. "Getting broken up with sucks," He sighed heavily and covered his eyes with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 am

"Oh. Don't try to make me feel bad Li." Helena mumbled, rolling her eyes a bit and poking him playfully in the stomach with her pointed finger. She curled close to him, hugging his arm with hers. "Well... It won't be too bad if one of them is like you. He'll be goofy and adorable..." She admitted, looking up at him and taking his beanie, fixating it on her head. 

---

"Pft... If you're on the 'you don't deserve it' lane then I'm going straight to hell after this." Liz scoffed and poked fun a bit before watching him and biting her lip a bit. He looked miserable and she had a feeling that Violet would be the same after Liz told her. She pursed her lips a bit before realizing that she healed the bruise. Liz placed her fingers on his jaw, healing that spot as well before grabbing his arm that was covering his eyes to rest on her lap as she sat down next to him. 

"Hey. Don't be too hard on yourself Oliver. Seriously, all of my cousins have no common sense... Well except Damon under all of that timidness. Besides the point. You're the sweetest, kindest, most courteous, and amazing human I have ever met. Regardless of your past. I remember my brother Jasper groaning on about how amazing you were with Arianne, being one of the only guys that treated her right compare to the assholes she dated. Liam told me about how you kicked a bunch of guys asses that tried to gang up on him and Helena. And I could go on and on and on if I wanted to. One day, you will find the one girl, or guy, that will realize how truly lucky they will be with you." Liz lectured him, giving him a smile at the end of her speech. She poked his nose lightly before pulling down his shirt. "Now, get up and stop bitching over Ian. I mean, that boy has a serious Anger Fetish, let me tell you. You can't blame him either, especially with his father."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:30 am

Liam smiled and rubbed her back gently as he practically cradled her on his lap. "Damn right he'll be adorable," He grinned goofily. "One will probably turn out like my father... We'll have to shoot for a girl next time," He smiled a bit. 

-----

Oliver listened to her and sighed, knowing she was right. But, even so, he hadn't ever been one to think much of himself. Especially after being rejected numerous times. However, the most she spoke, he found his attention drift. He'd liked her, hadn't he? But, wasn't that wrong? She was so much younger than him -- at least by 'moral' standards. So, why did he look at her lips? He caught himself in time for her to end her little speech. He sat up and smiled sheepishly at her. "Thank you, Lizzy," He said quietly and leaned over, kissing her cheek. Dangerously close to her lips. So much so that he lingered.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:02 am

Helena giggled at his goofy smile before making a serious face. "Is he going to be all serious and no fun? Well... That's a fun balance, I guess. That's how you and Jasper turned out. Except they'll be twins instead of one of them being the baby boy." She coed playfully, nuzzling her nose to his cheek before raising a brow at having a girl. "She'll probably be like me... You'll have another drama queen in the house."

---

"Ah. It's nothing. I guess you can call it my one good deed today." Liz hummed, shrugging a bit. However, as she felt his warm lips kiss her cheek, she could feel her stomach flip a couple times over. Being with Violet felt exciting and entertaining to Liz, most likely not the same for Violet, but nothing like this. With his simple kiss, it tingled her nerve endings, causing her, without knowing, to turn her head just enough for their lips to touch. The kiss felt sweet and tender, her heart nearly thumping out of her chest. But, it was short lived as Liz realized what she did. She gasped softly and broke the kiss, scooting a bit away. "I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't realize what I was doing! Please don't hate me!" She quickly apologized, her face heated in red from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:09 am

Liam grinned and then made a face of disgust playfully. "Oh god. I guess you should get your tubes tied as soon as these two are born then," He murmured teasingly before grinning and her and nuzzling his nose against her own. 

----

Oliver closed his eyes as he felt her lips against his own. He could practically hear her heartbeat. Or was that his own? He couldn't tell. When she gasped and moved away quickly, it startled him, too, thinking the kiss had been a horrible mistake. But, he soon collected himself and shook his head, grinning at the ground. "It's okay, Elizabeth..." He murmured and rubbed his neck absently. He leaned back over quickly and pecked her lips once gently before getting up and smiling to himself. "You're cute when you blush," He murmured as he put his hands into his pockets. "And you knew exactly what you were doing," He teased. "I've got to get back to work, though..." he sighed, looking back over his shoulder towards the nurses station.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:55 am

Helena gasped playfully as he suggested getting her tubes tied. "Well, if you get a mini you, I deserve a little mini me. And I'm going to have her. Whether you like it or not." She said, exaggerating each word at the end so that he knew she was serious. She snuggled closer to him, an amused smile upon her lips. "I love you Li~."

---

Liz chewed on her bottom lip as she watched him, hoping he wasn't mad at her. But as he pecked her lips once more, her nervous looked turning into almost a goofy, blushing one. She giggled a bit when he commented about knowing what to do before pouting a bit when he said he needed to go back to the nurse station. "Well..." She started before getting up to stand on the chairs, not caring if she got in trouble, and moved over to Oliver. She turned his cheek to face her and leaned down to press her lips gently against his. She lingered a bit longer than just simple peck, but just enough to leave him something to think about while interning. 

She pulled back and bit her lip before giggling. "I should go too... Before my brother thinks I was kidnapped by a crazy person..." She hummed softly, hopping off the chairs and backtracking a bit, waving to him. "Bye... Oliver... Talk to you soon." She said, a blush still apparent on her cheeks before she headed back to the room. Not without looking back at him a few times before finally turning a corner that she couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:07 am

Liam beamed and chuckled to himself. He kissed her cheek and then her forehead, nose, temple, and jaw before her lips. "I love you, more, baby," He murmured gently. "And, honestly, I'd love a mini you," He smirked.

----

Oliver put his hands on her waist when she got up onto the chair, simply because he was scared of her falling. He smiled against the gentle kiss and helped down. "Goodbye, Elizabeth," he said quietly and winked at her before walking back to the nurses station.

----

Liam looked up when he saw his sister coming back over. "Where've you been?" He questioned, arching a brow at her suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:49 am

Helena giggled softly as he kissed parts of her face before beaming up a smile to him. "Really? I promise she wouldn't be bad... Just a bit high maintenance... that's all..." Helena hummed before looking over a Lizzy, who looked off into the clouds rather than in the actual room. Helena raised an eyebrow before Liz actually responded to Liam's question. "Hm? Oh... I explored the hospital more. Talk to an intern about life stories, blah, blah, blah." Liz responded rather vaguely as she took a suit away from the two.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Liam smirked and kissed Helena's cheek before looking towards Liz with a raised brow. "Uh-huh... What's the intern's name?" He questioned her, never having seen her in a dazed state. "You look a little... Distracted," He smirked slightly. "Violet isn't around, is she?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 pm

"I dunno." Liz mumbled, shrugging lightly as she pulled out her phone, throwing candy towards both of them. She shot a text out to Violet asking when was she off of work tomorrow before turning off her phone as it told her it was dying. She stuck a tongue out as he mentioned Violet as if on cue before shaking her head. "No. She isn't here. Can't a girl just think?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Liam arched a brow and smirked a bit. "I just figured you'd want to be around her," He shrugged. "Do you want us to drive you to her house for tonight? I can cover with mom and dad," He offered up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Surprise
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: