Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be Strong (Tag Eri)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:17 am

Belle leaned into his hand and sighed gently, offering him a small smile. "I dunno... I've always kind of wished that... Er, nevermind," she said, making a face and shaking her head as she rolled to lay on her back and stare aimlessly at the ceiling. "I think Kida would kill me if I said it," She scoffed. Rarely did she keep her mouth closed. But, she'd seen how Kida reacted when she even mentioned being with Eric. The woman was clingy to him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:04 pm

''C'mon Belle... Spill the beans'', Eric rolled his eyes and laid on his side, facing the woman. ''You want to fuck me, don't you?'', he said a bit buntly. ''I remember when you were willing to help me and Kida get a baby...'', he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Belle coughed and looked at him with slightly wide eyes. "I... Er," She swallowed the lump in her throat and shrugged. "Maybe," she mumbled. "Honestly... I wished that I could have you both -- You and Flynn," She admitted shyly. "I know that's wrong, but... I don't know. I didn't want to leave you when I did, but I didn't want to leave Flynn either," She mumbled. "Silly, huh?" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:58 pm

It was Eric's time to gasp and look at her with wided eyes. ''That's kinky, Belle Laine Rider'', Eric gasped, faking his shooking. He chuckled softly, and looked up to the ceiling, ''You know I don't like to share anything or anyone with others... You have no idea.... Well, you have an idea of how much I freaked out when Kida was into the older Rider haunted mansion'', Eric pouted a bit. ''You shouldn't think of when we broke up... I didn't see any good on it that time, but now I can tell that happened exactly when it was meant to.'', he murmured softly, and turned his hues to her before he looked down to Emma.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Belle pursed her lips and sighed. "Yeah... I guess," She mumbled nonchalantly. She didn't agree necessarily, but that was just because she was selfish. "When I met you and Flynn... I'd never met any other men that I wasn't supposed to kill... So, I wanted both of you... My toys," She smiled sheepishly. "I didn't like having to pick between my toys... I mean, I love both of you. I was so jealous of Kida... But, she was my sister, and I... I knew she needed you more than I did," she shrugged. "And you're happy. So... As long as my toys are happy," She mumbled, looking at him with warm golden hues.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm

''Oh... So I'm your toy now? What happened with your best friend, favorite brother, and the widest fuck you ever had, hm? Hm?'', Eric scoffed playfully and looked down to Emma once the girl yawned lightly, She curled closer to him and closed her brown eyes slowly. He smiled and kissed the top of her head, ''Have nice dreams, my angel'', he whispered and looked down to his baby daughter. He wasn't looking like his cocky self anymore, now he was just a father, looking his daughter falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Belle smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't say I wasn't a selfish bitch," she pointed out. She watched how he was with Emma and smiled, sighing gently. "You're cute with her," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Eric smirked and turned his blue hues back to Belle. ''Thank you, Bells... She makes me look cute'', he murmured and sighed, ''I wasn't denying you were a bitch...'', he murmured with a playful smile. ''I remember the first time we met... I knew you were the bitch type since then, though you were very nice to me''.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:44 pm

"I wanted to drown you under the pier," Belle reminded him with a small grin. "Guess me and Kida wanted the same thing when we met you," She teased.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Eric chuckled softly, ''What is about you two?'', he teased and smirked, ''At least you only wanted to, while Kida did pushed me into the river, and stole my horse!'', he shook his head and sighed. He wanted to see Kida, he hadn't seen her since the night at the hospital, and he missed her, more than he was willing to admit.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Belle smirked and watched his expressions as he spoke. The way his smile faded out made her sure of what he was thinking. "Maybe... Maybe she'll see you, Eric. I could try and talk her into it..." She suggested. "She might even talk through the photo chat thing on the screen box!" She suggested, though she used none of the correct terms for a video chat on the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Eric shook his head, ''No... I would like to see her, and not through that things'', he murmured. Like Belle, he wasn't fan of the fine tecnology they had in this realm. Of course he had learned to drive those cars, and stuff... But they still made him scared, just like the first time Kida drove them home, after he left the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Belle sighed and bit her lip. "Well... I could try and set something up if you want. She will have to come get Emma, after all," she mused. "Or... Do you want to wait until you can prove you're better than you were before?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Eric shook his head, ''No... I want to see her before, I want to tell her that I'm trying to be a better man, for her and our kids'', he sighed lightly and looked back to Emma. He wanted to be good for the little girl, he wanted to tame his bad side that caused him to do things that no one else liked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Belle nodded and sighed gently. "Alright. You'll see her tomorrow. That sound good to you?" She questioned, smiling a bit. She leaned over and kissed his forehead. "I know you'll impress her. She loves you more than anything. She just needs to remember that."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:14 am

Eric smirked, ''Sounds perfect'', he said softly, and placed one hand upon her waist, scooting her closer to him. ''How about sleeping now? I should get ready for whatever traning you'll put upon me in the morning'', he mumbled with a small pout.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:09 am

Belle curled closer to him and Emma and sighed, smirking at his pout. She leaned over and kissed his pout once gently. "Go to sleep. I'll try to not work you too hard tomorrow before Kida arrives," she teased before settling in and closing her golden hues.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:05 am

Eric nodded, ''Right, as if I didn't know you, and that you don't know when to stop'', he smirked slightly and kept his arm around her, keeping Emma warm between them. ''Good night, Bells'', he sighed and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:23 am

Belle smiled to herself and shook her head before allowing herself to sleep into a light sleep. Belle was woken up around nine am by her phone ringing. She grumbled and ran her hand through her hair as she sat up and grabbed her phone. "What?" She mumbled into the receiver. "How's Emma?" Kida chimed over the other end. Belle blinked sleepily to the girl on the bed. "Sleeping. Like I would be. If you hadn't woken me up, Kida," Belle yawned. "Get back to your job, Kiki. Emma will be here when you get off work," She said quietly. Kida whined, but Belle was quick to end the call.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 am

Eric woke up with the phone, but he didn't open his eyes. That was his first night of sleep out from the jail, and he had missed his bed badly. However, when he heard the voice on the other end of the phone, he opened his eyes widely, and felt his hair racing faster. He tried to listen to her voice as much he could, when was the last time he had heard her voice? He had no idea, but it seemed like ages to him... ''Why you ended the call?'', Eric pouted lightly, wanting to hear more of Kida's voice.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:15 am

"She was being a baby," Belle mumbled tiredly as she laid back down and blinked her golden hues at him. "Sheesh... You look like a puppy who's owner abandoned him," she pouted back at him. "Go change Emma's diaper. I'll go fix something for breakfast," She smirked at him and kissed his forehead before getting up and going into the kitchen. She fixed the bacon she could find, along with any other meat. She knew Kida didn't feed him the meat he liked. So, why not fix him his favorites? She nibbled on a piece of bacon as she waited for him and Emma to come back. She made the baby girl grits, as that was smooth enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Eric pouted more, ''I kind of feel abandoned'', he murmured and looked down to Emma, looking up to him with wide open eyes. He smiled a bit and scooted her upon his arms. ''C'mon little girl... Let's get clean'', he hummed and walked downstairs to change her diaper on the nursery. He changed her and put a some new clothes, he played a bit with her, which made her laugh cutely to him. He put her into his arms again and once she was all clean he headed to the kitchen... ''Hmm, it smells great!'', he cooed and kissed the top of Belle's head before seating Emma on the baby chair before taking his seat.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Belle smirked and shrugged. "Of course it does," She laughed gently. She ran her hand through her wavy hair and pulled it over one shoulder. "Kida won't mind all of the meat in the house being gone," She giggled before biting into a piece of the sausage. "Here. I'll feed Emma," She offered, picking up the small bowl of grits and walking over to Emma. She got the tiny spoon and blew gently to cool the spoonful of grits. Then, she gently guided it into the little girl's mouth. Emma cooed and gladly ate it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Eric smirked a bit, ''No, she won't'', he looked at Belle and then down to Emma. He ate a piece of the bacon Belle made, and watched while she fed Emma. He pursed his lips imagining if that could be his life if Belle had chosen him, and not Flynn to be her husband... She would be his wife, and perhaps he wouldn't make any of the stupids things he had done... He looked down to his food and bit his lips, ashamed of what was going on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Belle giggled at the face Emma made when she wanted more of the food -- a sort of wide open grin and flailing arms. "Alright, alright," She smirked and fed the girl a few more spoonfuls before looking over at Eric to see him deep in thought. "What'cha thinking about, cutie?" She questioned, nudging his leg with her foot from where she sat. "You know. Emma kinda looks like me," She mused, smirking a bit. 

( https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3676636416/hDFE20E96/ ._.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong (Tag Eri)   Be Strong (Tag Eri) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Be Strong (Tag Eri)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: