Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toned (Tag Ian)

Go down 
+3
Christian Storm
Ian Storm
Oliver Michaels
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:25 pm

With a light rasp of a knock on the door, Oliver leaned onto one foot, eyeing his surroundings quietly. He'd never been to the Storm house. But, John wanted him and Christian to train a bit before Chris went off. And Oliver was glad to help. He was always glad to help. It was about two in the afternoon, so he didn't have anything better to be doing. He looked towards the door again as Christian pulled it open. "Hi there," Oliver said charmingly. Christian tilted his head and arched a brow. "You're weird. But, you can also easily kick my ass, magic aside. So, please come in," Christian murmured and smiled as he stepped to the side. Oliver chuckled and shook his head before walking into the room. "So... You ready to get started?" Oliver mused. "Yeah. Dad help set up some things outside that we can train with," Christian mused. "Great. C'mon."

For at least five hours, he and Christian trained until both of them were drenched in sweat. Not feeling comfortable using their parents shower, Oliver was offered to use Christian and Ian's shower instead while Chris went upstairs and used his parents shower. Kida was working a late shift as was Eric, so the house was peaceful -- Emma at Belle's for the night. Oliver sighed as he stood in the cool shower, washing his hair and toned frame to try and wash the sweat from himself.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Ever since Ian and Stefan broke up, Ian spent almost all time in his bedroom, studying hard. He only left home to go to school, and then back home. He avoided hanging out with his friends to not see Stefan. He needed to be strong, he still loved Stefan, but he knew he wasn't safe around him anymore, so he tried his best to not fall in temptation, because he was weak to him. He could tell his father was happier, and supporting him more now... Ian tried to look cheerful, but he was sad deep down.

He was studying physics when his mother called him, telling she was going to be out all night, and that his father was be only home after midnight. he told her she shouldn't worry about them, and turned back to his book. On nights like that, when Ian and Chris were all alone, they had two options... Throwing a party, and call closer friends... Or ordering chinese or pizza for delivery. Ian was pretty sure he wasn't in the mood for a party, and so was Chris, since he was getting prepared to go into military. So he grabbed his phone and walked into the bathroom to ask his brother what he wanted to eat... ''Hey, Chris... You want pizz--- Holy Shit'', he gasped seeing Oliver. Naked. At his bathroom. Taking a shower... ''Er... Sorry... I'', Ian stammered, and looked away before walking back into his room.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:10 am

When in the military, one is trained to listen for footsteps, even in the rain. So, of course Oliver heard someone coming to the bathroom. One other thing about the military was being used to seeing guys naked when it came to showering. So, the reaction Ian gave him was one that made him laugh quietly. He shook his head and cut off the water now that he was clean. He got out and dried himself off a bit before pulling on a pair of black athletic shorts and walking towards Ian's room.

He knocked on the door and then stuck his head inside. "Sorry about that. Guess we shoulda warned you beforehand," He chuckled quietly before stepping into the room and crossing his arms over his chest. "What were you trying to ask, anyway?" He questioned, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:25 am

Ian laid on his bed, and closed his eyes, as he tried to recover from the shock. Of course he had seen naked boys before, but seeing Oliver was a slight shock. He wasn't expecting to see him, but seeing him taking a shower got him with his guard down. He tensed a bit when the water was cut, and sat on his bed. His brother should be on his parent's bathroom... He should go over there, and kick his ass for not warning him about Oliver. He turned his blue hues back to the door, and his plans to kick Chris' ass were gone as well. He gave Oliver a sheepish smile and bit his bottom lip slightly, ''I was... I was going to ask him about dinner... I suppose you're staying for dinner too?'', he asked, not sure.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 am

Oliver shrugged his shoulders and looked down at the ground as he shuffled his feet a bit. "Only if you don't mind. But... I kind of feel like I owe you for having to witness that back there," He smiled a small grin. "Can I take you to dinner?" He questioned, looking over at the boy from under his lashes."Friendly. I swear," He said, holding up his hands in defense.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:35 am

Ian widened his eyes a bit, ''Er... I owe you for stepping in back there... I thought it was my brother, and not you'', he murmured and blinked a few times after the boy asked him for a dinner. He bit his bottom lip and smiled shyly... ''Hm, I don't know... I mean. You are a nice friend, Oliver... I'm really sorry if I thought you were one of the bad guys'', he rubbed his nape lightly, ''But I'm not sure if I want to leave my comfort zone yet...'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Oliver chuckled slightly and bit his own lip. "Ian... I've heard that you haven't left your room in the last month. I know you're still hurting, and that's completely fine. I just want to be there for you since I know what it feels like to not be able to have someone you want. Trust me, I know," he sighed and rubbed his arm. "One dinner, Ian. Ill even pay for you. You need to get out. Get some fresh air... Smile," he murmured and went over to him, squatting down I'm front of him. "If you want to go home after an hour, ill bring you straight back. I promise," he assured, then gave him a pouty look. "C'mon. You said you owed me," he added playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Ian looked down and rubbed his arm as Oliver talked, only raising his gaze when the boy mentioned knowing of not being able to be with somebody he wanted... Was he talking of Ari or Helena? He shook his head when he mentioned smile, and pursed his lips. ''I don't think this is a good idea, Oliver... Not tonight. I don't trust Chris alone at home...'', he shrugged lightly, looking for excuses to stay home.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Oliver sighed and nodded. "Fine, fine. I won't pressure you. But, I'm pretty sure Chris is passed out in his bedroom now that he's been working out for four hours," he pointed out. "I can buy pizza. There's a new movie I was wanting to watch if you wanted to watch that, too?" He mused. "Or I could go home... whatever you prefer. I think you could benefit from some company, though," he mumbled and stood up. He stretched his arms and groaned a bit. "Aghast. I love working out. Even if it does make me a little sore," he shrugged and smiled cheerfully. "You wouldn't happen to have a shirt I could borrow, do you? Unless you don't mind me being shirtless."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Ian gave him an apologetic smile, and chuckled a bit imagining his brother with his face burried between the pillows. ''You could stay...'', Ian said quietly. Oliver was right, as much he hated it. He preferred to be alone, and he knew sooner or later he should leave that state of mind. Better do it in his house, with a different company than his family. ''We have a nice couch at the living room. You can be shirtless, or not... I really don't care'', he said with a small shrug, and got up... ''You buy the pizza, I'll see if Chris needs anything'', he said softly and peeked into Chris' room. ''You here?'', he asked quietly, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:01 am

Oliver chuckled a bit and nodded. He walked into the living room and ordered a large cheese pizza and slouched onto the couch. Christian looked up lazily towards Ian and smirked. "Yeah. I'm here. But... I'm leaving. Elena is staying at Rosie and Damon's, so I'm going to see her," He said quietly. "It's the only night I can. I can't leave until I see her. It just wouldn't feel right," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:39 am

Ian walked into the room, and sighed hearing where his brother was leaving... ''And Oliver thought you were gonna pass out...'', he scoffed to himself. He couldn't say nothing to convince Chris to stay home, ''Just don't do anything stupid, okay?'', he murmured, ''Oliver bought pizza... You could have some piece before leaving...'', he suggested as he walked towards the living room. ''Oh, and Oliver is staying too, he could give you more tips for the next four years in your life'', he gave him a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:42 am

Christian smirked and nodded, then bit his lip. "Nah. I'm just gonna pick up some Chinese on my way over. But, thank you. Love you, Ian," He called after his brother before grabbing up his bag and heading downstairs. "Thanks, Oliver. I really appreciate it," He murmured before heading outside. Oliver waved towards him before looking at Ian. "Is he going to see Elena?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:57 am

Ian nodded quietly, and smirked, ''Love you too, troublemaker'', he teased, and followed him downstairs. He sat on the couch next to Oliver, and waved as his brother left. ''Yup... And I hope he stays out of trouble tonight...'', he sighed, and turned his blue hues towards the tv... ''So, what movie we're going to watch tonight'', he asked, trying to look cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:00 am

"Well... I wanted to watch some sappy romantic comedy... But, that probably wouldn't be the best idea, huh...? We can watch the new racing movie if you want?" he mused, smiling a bit. "I'm up for anything," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:05 am

Ian nodded, ''Nope... Not the brightest idea''. He looked at Oliver, with a small smirk, ''You mentioned you wanted to watch a movie, right?'', he shook his head, and waved it off as he got up and walked towards the kitchen. ''What do you want to drink?'', he called as he opened the refrigerator, ''We have dad's beers or mom's natural homemade juices''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:25 am

"Well... I'd love a beer. But, you're still a kid, right? You shouldn't drink," Oliver pointed out, his mature side coming out. He looked through the movie listings on the tv and hummed to himself as he tried to find something. Settling on a simple comedy, he looked over his shoulder towards the kitchen. "I heard you've been studying to become a doctor, huh? I think that's really awesome. We could always use more doctors -- smart ones, at that.... I think you'll be great," He admitted honestly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 am

Ian rolled his eyes at his comment, and grabbed a beer for Oliver and hismelf. He wasn't going to listen to Oliver, just because the boy was older, adn went into military... His father didn't bother if he drank or not... And he was into his house, he could do whatever he wanted. He looked for some appetizers and turned his gaze back to the living room. ''Well, thanks.... I changed my mind after what happened to.... everyone into the Underworld'', he said quietly, and turned to be living room, managing to carry the two beers adn a bowl with chips. He placed the bolw on the coffee table, and handed Oliver his beer before opening his own beer with a crooked smile, challenging playfully the other boy to say he shouldn't drink again.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Oliver eyed the beer that Ian was determined to drink, despite what he had said. "You're really far too cute to give yourself a beer gut, you know," He murmured and shrugged before sipping at the beer. "I did that when I was your age. Though, they prefer you don't drink in the military. Sound mind, sound body kind of thing," He murmured. "But, to each their own, I suppose. Can't help but worry about your gut, though," He teased quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Ian took a sip from his beer and shook his head... ''Don't worry about me... I don't drink beers a lot, but I thought I could take a break and have one'', he smirked a bit. ''What else you do in military?'', he asked. Ian wanted to know more about where his brother got into, and also to tease him a little, if he was into the mood of teasing in the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Oliver leaned back on the couch and tapped his lips absently as he thought about it. "Well... You have to get used to showering with other guys. Open showers, usually," He mused. "That's why I wasn't upset when you came in on me. I'm used to it," He shrugged. "And, personally I think every body is deserving of admiration, so I see nothing wrong with nudity," He mused, smiling to himself. "Wouldn't have said that four years ago... But, when you go to other countries and see how some of them live, you know you have to treasure everything," He murmured. "Maybe your brother would do well to learn that... Elena is the only girl who he should give his attention to. I think he knows that, but... Couldn't heart to remind him, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Ian smirked sheepishly, and even blushed a bit as he remembered how he walked into the bathroom. His gaze was upon the tv, but he wasn't paying any attention to the movie, he was only listening to Oliver as he talked of his time abroad. ''I'm pretty sure he knows... And he would do anything for that girl. He even lied to protect her'', he sighed, and looked back to Oliver, his eyes roaming his well shaped abdomen... ''I can tell you don't mind with nudity... There is nothing you should hide over there'', he murmured, looking at his toned chest, and then up to his face, with a small smirk upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Oliver smiled a bit and shook his head. "I'm just glad he chose the military over jail... Jail's a pretty terrible place to be. Especially for such a pretty boy," He teased. However, when Ian complimented him, he blushed and smiled sheepishly. "Er... Thank you?" He murmured and bit his lip. He got up when he heard the doorbell ring and smiled to the girl who was delivering the pizza. "Oh... I.... Here you go," The girl murmured, mesmerized by the half dressed man answering the door. He chuckled softly and handed her the money before taking the pizza, thanking her, and gently shutting the door. He brought it over to the living room and picked up a piece of the pizza. He took a bite and hummed. "It's good," He murmured, taking the attention off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Ian nodded softly, and took a another sip of his beer when he heard the doorbell. He leaned his head back, and chuckled a bit at the girl's reaction seeing Oliver half naked. He turned his gaze back to the movie, and tried to look as if he hadn't noticed the girl. He also picked a piece of the pizza for himself, and commented, ''The girl thought you are good too'', he teased with a smirk and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Oliver chuckled and blushed a bit darker than before. "We shouldn't talk about me. Honestly, we'll run out of things to talk about," He mused and shook his head as he continued to eat his slice of pizza. "Besides... She was just shocked to see someone half naked answer the door. Anyone would be like that," He mumbled.

He started to watch the movie then, and when time passed, he found himself drousy. He yawned slightly and actually dozed off. He slid over and fell, his head now resting on Ian's leg. He blinked himself awake and gazed up with a sheepish smile. "Sorry... I guess training your brother made me more tired than I anticipated," He mused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toned (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Toned (Tag Ian)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: