HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:38 am

Stefan smiled a bit and nodded, turning his head to peck his lips instead of the cheek kiss the other male had tried to give him. "I'll cook the bacon. You just relax," He mumbled, brushing his fingers against Ian's abdomen, along the muscles. But, then he sighed gently and leaned away. He took the pan and started to fry the bacon for him. Christian smiled a bit and nodded, walking over to Kida's bedroom.

"Mom?" he asked quietly. Kida stirred a bit in her sleep. "Eric...?" She asked quietly. Chris frowned and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. "Dad's not back yet.. Come on. We have a surprise for you in the kitchen. Er... Ian and Stefan do," He said quietly. Kida frowned and shook her head, not wanting to get out of bed now. Chris pouted and then scooped her up in his arms. "Chris... I'm tired," Kida pouted. "Yeah. Well. My brother worked hard to try and cheer you up. Besides, sleeping isn't making anything happen faster," He mumbled. She pouted back at him and then sighed, nodding her head.

Chris carried her out to the kitchen and set her down on one of the counter stools. "Hey there," She smiled weakly. "Hey, Kidagakash," Stefan smiled softly, leaning over and kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 am

Ian smirked as he kissed Stefan's lips and not his cheek. He shook his head and walked over to finish the plates. ''Hi, mom'', he smiled warmly as his twin carried her and set her down. She looked tired, like she hadn't slept at all, and he walked to her, and kissed her forehead gently, ''We cooked your favorite, waffles with fruits...'', he murmured softly as he set the plate for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:25 am

"Hey, baby boy," Kida smiled softly as she felt Ian's kiss on her forehead. "You're too sweet," She giggled softly, looking down to the plate. "That he is," Stefan nodded, smirking a bit. Kida smiled, up until she noted her rings were still on the table. That made her smile fall. "...Have you... heard anything?" She asked gently. Christian pursed his lips and rubbed her back gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 am

Ian chuckled softly when Stefan tried to cheer her up too. Which worked until he saw the rings upon the table. He pursed his lips and wrapped his arm gently around her shoulders. ''No, mom... We haven't any news about him'', he mumbled quietly, and as if it was a cue, they could hear Eric's car entering the garage.

After Aladdin left him alone in the cemetary, Eric stayed there for a moment. The boy's words moved him somehow, and he was right. Eric had a beautiful and kind wife that loved him, and he had two brilliant children, they could be very alike in their look, but their cores were different and that was the beauty of them. Each of them had qualities and defects, and Eric loved them both equaly. Ian might have let him down for a moment, but he had done wrong, very wrong saying that to him. If Ian was happy this way, he could do nothing except wish the best for him, as he had always wished.

He turned the engine off, and stayed inside of his car for a long moment. He had never been good with words when he wanted to apologize, and there he was, trying to think of something not stupid to tell Kida and Ian. He looked at his reflex and sighed. He looked like crap, but at least he didn't look drunk anymore. When he finally climbed out from the car, he swallowed hard and waked inside, finding all of his family into the kitchen. He first looked at Kida, and pursed his lips seeing her looking so tired. He couldn't help but feel guilty that he was responsable for making her feel pain. ''Stay... All of you'', he mumbled at the teens on the kitchen, and turned his gaze back to Kida. Ian nodded softly, and looked at Stefan and Christian, before wrapping one arm around Stefan's waist.

Eric walked near them and sat on the stool by Kida's side. ''I know you're might still angry at me, and I give you reason. What I say last night was bullshit'', he said quietly, looking from her to Ian. ''I know the way I acted is unforgivable and I was drinking and thinkingof how horrible I am when I found your uncle at the graveyard'', he said turning his gaze towards Stefan. ''The boy is younger than me... But he's wiser too... He told me not to think about stupid things, and to value the most important thing in my life... My family'', he said with a weak smile as he looked at Kida, Ian, Christian, and even Stefan... He needed to get used of seeing the boy more often in the house. ''I love you all, and I want to see you all happy, no matter how... With boys or girls'', he said looking from Ian to Chris, ''Being with or without me...'', he said quietly, looking at Kida.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:20 am

Kida gave a weak smile to Ian, but then looked towards the door as she heard Eric's car in the garage. Her stomach was instantly in knots. She didn't want to be without him, but she wasn't sure how she could deal with him when she was so tired. And yet, she just wanted to be with him, despite it all. When he entered, she closed her eyes and fiddled with her food on her plate absently. Stefan tensed a bit, but relaxed as he felt Ian's arm move around his waist. Christian arched a brow towards his father and leaned on the counter.

They all listened to him talk. Kida almost smiled at the mention of Aladdin having been the one to talk to him. She loved Aladdin for his kindness to Jim and towards Eric, even though they hadn't always gotten along. She also knew he was kind to Ian, and that made her love him even more. Stefan smiled, though. He knew Al could talk people into completely different mindsets. He always kept Stefan level-headed when he got worked up or depressed.

Once Eric was done, Kida turned her blue hues onto him. She pursed her lips and hooked her white locks of hair behind her ears. "...You need a bath," She said simply. "You reek of alcohol," She mumbled. Christian smirked a bit. He knew his mother didn't stay mad long. She seemed to believe him, too. So, he could believe his father. Stefan smiled a bit and gave Eric a small nod, letting him no he wasn't mad anymore -- which, for Stefan, was a pretty big deal. He was never very easy tempered, and everyone knew that.

Kida stood up and took Eric's hand, tugging him to follow her. She led him back to their bedroom and closed the door quietly behind them. then, she turned her hues onto him. "....Do you mean what you said?" She asked quietly, her eyes vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:33 am

Eric watched as Christian smirked, the way Stefan nodded at his words, and above all, the sincere smile Ian was giving him. Ian was glad his father had finally seen the light, and he was happy that Aladdin was the one who lightened him. Eric smiled a bit when she mentioned of him needing a bath, and he followed her quietly to the bathroom. As they stopped at their bedroom, he turned his eyes to her, frowned a bit as he gently wrapped his arms around her waist. ''Yes... I'm still not pleased about Stefan and Ian, but if I see Ian happy with the boy, I'm sure I'll grow to accept the idea of him with another boy'', he sighed quietly. ''I love you, and I love the boys.... The last thing I want is losing any of you'', he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:44 am

Kida looked up at him and bit her bottom lip. She wanted to believe him. And, most of her did believe him. She just wanted to make sure he wouldn't hurt the boys with his words again. She sighed and gently wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you, Eric... I'm still mad, though," She mumbled stubbornly, though she did lean up and kiss his lips once gently. However, she made a face at the smell of alcohol so strongly on his breath. "Ew..." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:02 am

Eric waited until she said anything after he finished talking, and he smiled just a bit when she wrapped her arms around his neck. He chuckled softly seeing her so stubborn, and kissed her lips gently. He chuckled again, and caressed her cheek gently. ''You're so cute, Kiki.... I'm sorry about leaving you last night'', he said quietly, pursing his lips, both because he was nervous of what she would say about it, and also because he knew she wasn't liking his breath so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:38 am

Kida tried to hide her smile, but couldn't resist as he called her by her old nickname. However, at his statement, she sighed. "I didn't think I could ever be that mad at you..." She admitted, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I didn't like it..." She sighed. "Don't ever make me that bad again, Eric... I barely slept last night," She made a face and held onto him a little tighter. "I wasn't kidding about the whole bath thing, though. And a breath mint. Or wash. Or scrub," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:52 am

''If this helps, I couldn't sleep last time... That won't repeat, I promisse'', he mumbled softly and kissed the top of her head before laughing again. ''Okay, oaky...'', he unwrapped his arms relutanctly from her frame and shook his head... ''Alright, I'm going to have a cold shower'', he mumbled with a small smirk as he started to take his clothes off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:56 am

"Mm... Good," Kida smiled a bit, watching him. "Once you're done, you can come eat breakfast," She mumbled, leaning over and kissing his cheek. She then moved from the room, shutting the door behind her. She walked back to the kitchen and smiled, seeing the boys still there. "How's dad?" Chris asked, sitting in the chair Eric had been in earlier. "He's.. okay. Cleaning up, since he smells like rum," she said, making a face. "Ew..." Stefan mumbled, scowling. "Oh, please. When was the last time you didn't smell like weed?" She asked, arching a brow. Stefan laughed nervously before ducking his head and casually walking over to the fridge to find a soda -- or anything to distract the attention off himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 am

Ian chuckled softly as he saw his mother making Stefan feel uncomfortable. He didn't say anything to her, since he had come home smelling like weed a couple of times. He was serving the plates and felt much better now that his parents were good again, and that his father finally accepted him. ''You look better, mom'', he pointed out with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:38 am

"I feel better," Kida sighed, giving a small smile as she finally started to eat her food. Christian smiled and kissed her cheek. "Hey, Chris? How's Elena?" Stefan asked carefully. Chris arched a brow, surprised that Stefan would go to that subject. Kida looked surprised, too. "She's... good... She needed helps studying for algebra last night. I got in around the same time you two went to bed," He mumbled, smirking a bit. Kida giggled, too. Stefan blushed and ducked his head farther into the fridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:44 am

Ian nodded in content seeing her finally eating her food... He chuckled softly too, and served Chris' and Stefan's plate... ''I hope you slept well, besides hearing the big one here'', he teased playful before walking next to Stefan and kiss his lips softly, ''You know I love you, right? Big one?'', he smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 am

Stefan blushed a dark red at Ian's words, but laughed anyway. Christian grinned and shook his head. "Oh. I slept down here in the living room," He chuckled, smirking now. Stefan mumbled under his breath and kissed Ian's lips. "I know you do," He sighed, nuzzling his nose against Ian's. "I love you, too," He whispered. "Awe," Kida cooed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 am

Ian blushed softly hearing Kida cooing, and chuckled shyly seeing the way she was smiling at them. He then cleaned his throat and held Stefan's hands, tugging him to take a seat next to him, ''Here's your plate and this is yours'', he served Chris and Stefan before taking a seat and started eating from his pwn plate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:08 am

Stefan smiled a bit and nodded, sitting beside Ian. He took a few bites of the waffles and smiled. "Hmm... Remind me to always let you cook, alright?" he mumbled with a small smirk. "Damon cooks sometimes, but he burns things," He chuckled, scrunching up his nose. Kida giggled and ate a few of the fruit pieces. Then, she got up and brushed off her hands. "I'm going to go make sure your father didn't fall asleep in the tub," she mumbled, laughing slightly before she walked back to their bedroom. "Eri?" She asked, near the door. "You almost done?" She asked quietly, poking her head inside of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 am

''Hmm, doesn't sound bad... I cook, and after you do the dishes'', he chuckled softly and took a few more bites from his waffles. He nodded as his mother got up, and turned his gaze back to Stefan, smiling a bit before turning his gaze back to his plate. Eric decided to go for the shower, instead of the bathtub. On a first moment, he just let the water fell upon him, and slowly felt tired of the night up. He was almost done bathing when he heard her calling from him, ''Almost...'', he said as he saw her head, ''Want to join me?'', he chuckled playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am

Kida giggled a bit and crossed her arms, moving inside of the bathroom to lean on the door. "I dunno. Have you brushed your teeth yet?" She asked, tilting her head as she watched distorted figure of him behind the shower curtain. She ran her fingers through her hair and rubbed one of her eyes absently, mostly from being tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 am

''Nope... But I do smell better...'', he grinned as he poked his head from behind the shower curtain. He had foam on his hair and he was smirking slightly, but it all faded when he saw her face... ''Hey, you look tired...'', he mumbled and tilted his head. He was tired too, but the cold water left him more alert of his surroundings,,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:23 am

"That would be because I am tired," Kida mumbled, a bit sarcastic and snappy. She didn't mean for it to sound that way, though, and gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry... I was just... upset last night. I couldn't sleep," She shrugged, hugging her sides now. She went over and leaned on the wall beside the shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Eric widened his eyes slightly, she was still mad, he should have remember that before saying anything stupid around her again. ''Sorry... babe'', he mumbled quietly and pursed his lips. ''I couldn't sleep either last night, but alcohol kept me up'', he shrugged softly and leaned his head back to the shower, cleaning all the foam from his hair. He blinked a few times before turning his pale blue hues back to her... ''How about we stay at the bed all day long... We-we could send the boys away to the Rolfe's mansion, and we could have the weekend just for us...'', he mumbled sheepishly, not sure if what he had said was stupid enough so she could snap at him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Kida winced slightly, seeing that her snappy tone had made him skittish again. She didn't want that -- this. She wanted them to be relaxed and calm and comfortable. At his offer, she gave a tired smile. "That... sounds nice," She said gently, nodding. She leaned her head over inside of the shower and placed a gentle kiss on his shoulder, not caring if she got a little wet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Eric relaxed a little, once she liked his idea and smirked as she kissed his shoulder. ''Don't be mad...'', he mumbled with a small smirk and pulled her closer to him, so she would be under the shower with him. ''I love you, Kidagakash Storm... And no matter if you ever get so mad at me like yesterday, I won't leave you again.'', he whispered gently and pecked on her lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Kida gasped as she was pulled into the shower. She pouted, now being drenched in the cold water. She shivered, but found his words to distract her. She sighed and wrapped her arms around his middle. "Good..." She whispered, nuzzling her face to his shoulder. "I love you, too," she mumbled. "But. You've gotten me wet now. And cold," She pouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next