Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get In

Go down 
+2
Christian Storm
Elena Rolfe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 am

Elena pursed her lips, and smirked... ''I'm his daughter, he won't find us...'', she started but her eyes got wide as he went on... ''No, Chris...'', she whispered, surprised he kissed her so deeply. ''No...'', she whimpered as he walked out from the car, and finished putting her clothes on. When she was done, she tried to open the door, but the lock button wasn't working, ''What the hell?''. She tried at each door, but it didn't work, she was stuck inside the car... ''Son of a....'' She started, and kicked the door. She knew the car was moving, and the door was magically locked.

She cleaned the window and gasped seeing her brother punching Chris that way. She cried seeing the scene and punched the window, wanting to go there and make Stefan stop. She then got an idea, she leaned on the backseat, and started kicking the window hard with her heels. She got the glass gritted on the first kick, and by the third kick the glass shattered. She kicked until the hole was big enough for her to get through, and then she climbed out by the window. She rolled to the ground, and whimpered, feeling the cuts on the palm of her hands because of the shattered glass.

Ian tensed when his brother climbed out from the car, and made a hearing spell too. He got a little pale when his brother pratically said he had raped the girl... Or he was too stupid to say the ugly truth to her father, or he was too stupid to come with such big lie to take Elena out from trouble. Either way, he was too stupid. He cursed when Stefan flew away, and was fast to follow him. Marina frowned seeing the two boys walking so fast from the car. She had no choice but walk off too, having no clue of what was happening. She avoided looking at her son punching Christian that way. She stayed beside John, and turned her gaze when she heard the window shattering. Marina was fast to go to her daughter, and help her, ''Elena... What's wrong?'', she murmured. ''He...'', she murmured looking towards Stefan.

By that time, Ian had already intervened between his brother and boyfriend. He pulled Stefan away from Chris, and pushed him far from his twin... ''Stefan! Calm down before you kill him!'', he snapped, and sighed as he tried to keep Stefan still. ''Go home and take care of your sister... I'll take him to my parents, and we deal with him, okay?'', he muttered near his ear.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 am

Christian cursed when he heard his window being kicked in. "Elena, st--!" He tried to call out, only to get Stefan's knee shoved into his gut. He groaned out in pain and turned his head to the side to spit out the blood in his mouth. He winced when he heard the sound Elena made when she git the ground.

Stefan growled when he was pulled away from Christian. He didn't hear what Ian was saying. He was too hyped up with his anger to hear him. He only knew someone was keeping him from showing Christian what touching Elena against her will had earned him. So, when he jabbed his mechanic arm backwards into the boys ribs, he forgot it was Ian. He turned and threw a punch blindly, hitting the boy in the jaw hard enough to knock him to the ground. Even when he heard the cracking of ribs and a bone in a jaw. "Get the fuck off me!" Was all he yelled, still not seeing who it was.

"Stefan!" John cursed. Stefan glared over to his father, until he followed his father's gaze behind himself to where he saw Ian. He froze and went pale as he realized what he had just done. "Shit! Ian!" He gasped and hit the ground, kneeling beside him. "I... I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry... You know I wouldn't do this on purpose," He whispered, both pleading and apologetic.

Christian spit the blood from his mouth and shifted on the ground, trying to make himself at least a little comfortable, despite the pain he was in from Stefan's assault. He looked towards Elena and frowned, seeing her pain was from the glass she'd fallen into. "Idiot," He muttered, still keeping up his facade.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:56 am

Ian didn't see that coming. He gasped, and all the into his lungs was gone when he felt his ribs breaking. He was almost sure Stefan got a pair of them, and he almost knocked out with the punch in his jaw. His sight went black, as well his mind... It was only blurry. He was going back to himself slowly, and the pain was growing bigger. He tried to make a spell to ease the pain, but it was hard to concentrate when the pain was too much. He turned his blue hues at Stefan, and shook his head slightly... ''I couldn't... calm you'', he murmured lightly, but his eyes were sad. He ease his nerves everytime... But this was the first time Stefan hurt him, and he failed.

Both Elena and Marina winced seeing Stefan and Ian. Marina sighed, and looked in slight relief when Stefan snapped out from his rage... But also feeling sorry by the pain he caused. Elena sobbed quietly, ''Mom... This is all my fault... It was my idea. I wanted to see Chris...'', she murmured and walked towards the boy on the ground. ''I don't know what you said to make Stefan lose his mind. But you're an asshole, Christian Storm. For keeping me locked in that car...'', she murmured and sat by his side, wanting to help him cleaning the blood, but knowing she was going to mess even more with the blood on her hands. Marina called the Storms, hoping Kida was home and not at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:15 am

Stefan shook his head, tears coming to his eyes at the fact that Ian was putting the blame on himself for what he couldn't control. "I-It's not your fault... I was too screwed up... I-I'm so sorry," He whimpered and gently wiped the blood from Ian's lips.

Christian smirked a bit at Elena's words and shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't... Want you to get hurt," He said quietly. John sighed and shook his head as he watched both the twins there in pain. On one hand, he was furious at Christian for being out here with his daughter. On the other, he knew he had to keep his cool so he could think clearly. He made a note to try and teach Stefan that skill later.

When Kida got the call, she was quick to get in her car. She went without telling Eric, knowing that if it involved the boys being hurt, he didn't need to get involved with it yet. Besides that, someone needed to watch Emma. She didn't take long to get to the river, their house being close as it was. "What happened...?" Kida asked John, she too trying to keep her composure. "Your son decided to take my 16 year old daughter out here in the middle of the woods and have sex with her in the backseat of his car after we grounded Elena and told them both she wasn't allowed to leave the house," John said smoothly. Kida gave Christian an exasperated look. That was when she noted the state he was in. "He told us he forced her. Stefan heard, and..." John trailed off. "Ian tried to get Stefan to calm down by holding him back. But, Stef got so wrapped up in his fury that he fought against him with his new arm," John said sadly, shifting his gaze onto Ian and Stefan.

Kida gasped and went over to him, kneeling down beside Ian and touching his face affectionately. However, the look she gave Stefan was anything but affectionate. "Go," Kida said sternly to the boy. Stefan looked at her with pleading eyes. "Kida, I didn't--" "I don't want to hear it, Stefan. You did this to him. You could do it again. I don't want you near him. Understood?" Kida said, her eyes daring him to object. Stefan's eyes stung sharper with her last words. He couldn't see Ian? He felt his chest constrict painfully. He shook his head and got up, running down the river bank and out to the spot they had all gone as freshmen. He sat against the tree he and Ian frequently had laid under and pulled his legs to his chest, hugging them and hiding his face in his legs as he let out the sobs he'd been restraining. He knew it was his fault. He knew Ian was hurt because of his temper. He knew it could happen again. Still, the idea of hurting Ian at all made him sick. But, the idea of never seeing him again only made him sicker.

Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:48 am

Elena smiled softly, ''Okay, you're a sweet ashole'', she smirked, and turned her gaze down as Kida came in... She was feeling guilty for this whole mess, If she hadn't texted Chris in the afternoon, none of that would have happened. She swallowed as her father explained to her what happened, but as soon she realized what Chris told them, she turned her gaze back to the boy, with a infuriated glare. ''Are you insane? Or brainless?'', she muttered, and punched him hard on his shoulder, wincing right after because of the cuts. ''You're so clever... You said you were going to take me out of this trouble, putting yourself into a bigger trouble? My father could sue you...'', she snapped and got up, walking towards her father's car. She got into, and shutted the door roughly.

Ian winced and turned his face away from Stefan when he touched him. He was afraid of Stefan hurting him again. He didn't want to hurt him, but like his mother pointed out, Stefan could do that again. He closed his eyes and watched Stefan running away. ''That was harsh... I'm fine mom...'', he was happy his mother was there, she was the best on healing spells. ''Just a broken jaw... and some ribs...'', he chuckled softly, but it turned into a groan, as the pain in his abdomen increased.

Marina was glad Kida got there so quickly. She also heard John's explaination, and decided to process the information by the morning. She looked around, and saw Elena being as stubborn as always, John handling the situation calmly, and Kida helping Ian. She didn't care about Christian at the moment. When she looked at Stefan's face her heart winced. Kida was right to be mad at Stefan, but he was her baby boy. It wasn't his fault he got John's temper. Kida was taking care of her son, and Marina needed to take care of her, who was as hurt as Ian. Stefan was so strong, it was rare the timed when he needed some comfort, but Marina was ready to him in any moment. She sat by his side at the tree and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, ''I'm here. I won't leave you'', she whispered softly, and kissed his temple. She was also crying inside, but she was there, ctrong for him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:03 am

Christian groaned when Elena punched his shoulder and rolled his eyes when she went to the car. "Rather me be in jail than taint you, angel," He murmured too low for her hear. He watched her get in the car before closing his eyes and mouthing a few healing spells. When he was able to move without there being pain, he sat up and rubbed his neck. John pursed his lips and knelt down beside the boy. "Listen here, Christian... I don't know if what you said is true or not. I know Elena would say it was her because she loves you. But, the fact is, she's 16. Law states that she's allowed to consent to sex... With anyone under 18," He murmured. "You, sir, are 18 years old. Now, here's the fun part. You get three options. One; you agree to never see Elena again. Two; You get put in jail for having sex with a minor. Or, three; you enlist in the military. I saw what the military did for Oliver. Maybe it can knock the dumbass out of you head," He murmured lowly. Christian pursed his lips and looked down. "Can I think about it?" He questioned. John sighed heavily. "Yes. You have a week. In that week, I do not want any contact between you and Elena. Understood?" He questioned. "Yes... Sir," Christian muttered. "Good boy," John nodded and got up.

He then went to the car and got in, looking back at Elena in the rear view mirror. "You understand how much trouble you're in, correct?" He said calmly, arching a brow at her. "I gave Christian three options. I'll tell you what he picks when he informs me," He said simply. He wasn't usually so strict. But, he knew when he needed to be. And, that time was now.

Kida shook her head and sighed. "You're not okay... As much as I love Stefan, I'm not risking it," She said simply. "I don't want you seeing him anymore. God, your father will be so pleased," She scowled a bit before she started to heal him, working to ease his pain first before fixing the bones.

Stefan cried harder when he felt his mother's arms around him. He wanted Ian there. But, he knew that couldn't happen anymore. He was scared he would hurt him again. He was scared he would hurt someone else. "I-I.... I didn't mean to do it. I just... I didn't know it was him. I didn't care who it was... What's wrong with me?" He whimpered, curling up at her side and crying. He didn't care how weak he looked. He was weak to his emotions, and he knew that. He just never thought that would lead to what he had done to someone who meant more than the world to him.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Elena looked as her father talked to Christian, and she wanted to know what they were talking about. However, she pursed her lips, and looked away when her father got into the car. She just huffed back, and turned her dark hues back to him. She was scared of what those three options were. ''May you tell me what options you gave him?'', she asked quietly and leaned towards his seat. ''Dad... He lied! He wanted to protect me. It was all my idea, I wanted it. He didn't force me, or anything like that. In fact I was the one forcing him when I bl...'', she shut her mouth and leaned back on her seat, knowing she had talked too much. ''Please, tell me or I'll go and ask him what you talked about'', she murmured.

Ian sighed, and closed his eyes as he felt Kida healing him. He was glad the pain was over, and sighed in relief as his bones were fixed. He sat up, and smiled to his mother before hugging her. ''Thank you, mom. But you know I can't keep that promisse'', he murmured, and got up walking to where he knew Stefan was.

Marina caressed his scalp gently, and stroke his arm. ''Shh... There is nothing wrong about you, baby... It's just your nature, you just have to learn how to control it'', she murmured, and kissed his temple. She held him there until she heard someone walking, and she gave a small smileto Ian as he walked closer. ''Marina could you give us a moment?'', Ian asked quietly, his hands on the pockets of his pants. ''Sure...'', she said and kissed Stefan cheek softly before getting up. ''Just don't take too long'', she said quietly as she stood closer to the boy. ''I won't, tell my mother I'll be right back. I need to say something to Stef'', she gave Marina a sad smile. Marina patted his shoulder, and nodded, ''Okay, just a few minutes. Stefan needs to take some rest after tonight'', she sighed, and left the two boys alone. Ian watched and, once Marina was far enough, he walked closer, and sat by Stefan's side... ''I guess I can't go to your house tonight...'', he started.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:42 pm

John eyed her in the mirror and pursed his lips, shaking his head. "I told him that he committed a crime against a minor, whether you consented or not. So, he can either go to jail, never see you again, or join the military," John said quietly. "If the military can help him like it helped Oliver, then great. If he chooses that, I'll see how he's changed when he gets done with his four year service."

Kida hugged him back gently, but then frowned when he was getting up to go after Stefan. He didn't want Ian anywhere near that boy. She did love Stefan and saw the good in him. But, if there was a chance he could turn out how John had, she didn't want to risk her son's life. However, it also seemed that Ian was turning out a bit like Marina when it came to the man they loved.

Stefan looked down when he heard Ian's voice. He also tensed up. When Ian sat beside him, he scooted away a bit, not wanting to be close. "You should go home... And listen to your mom. .. I know she told you to stay away from me... You should listen to her... I don't want to hurt you again," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Elena looked at his eyes on the mirror as her father told her what she asked. She widened her eyes at the words, jail, never see and military. Before she could think, she was out from the car, and wrapping her arms around Christian. ''I can't lose you...'', she whispered near his ear.

Ian sighed, and frowned a bit as Stefan scooted away from him. ''Stef... I know my mother is right. I shouldn't be near to you...'', he murmured. It was also difficult to him to say those words to the boy. ''I want you to know that I don't hate you... I'm fresh new again, but I don't want tonight to happen ever again. That's why I can't be with you...'', he whispered the last part and got up. ''See ya at school, Stef'', he murmured and walked back to where his mother was. ''Let's go home'', he murmured. Marina eyed him, and waited for her son to come back too, or else she was going after him again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:47 pm

"Elena!" John cursed when he saw her getting out of the car. Christian, on the other hand, wrapped his arms tightly around the girl. He hid his head into the crook of her shoulder. "...You won't... At least, not for long. But... I can't go to jail, and I can't agree to never see you again," He whispered. "I'm going to go with the military... I swear to you that I will write you," he said quietly and kissed her forehead. "Elena Rolfe, get back in the car," John ordered as he came over to them and took Elena by her arm, pulling her to her feet.

Stefan felt his heart stop when Ian agreed with him. Sure, it was what he needed to hear, but he couldn't hear it. He watched Ian leave, breathless and cold. When Ian came back over, Kida moved over to her son and hugged him, knowing what he had done wasn't easy. "I'm sorry, baby boy... It'll be better this way. I promise," She whispered into his ear.

Stefan shook his head, his breath coming out hard and shaky. He was trembling. He got up and walked the opposite direction of where everyone else was. He took off running and didn't stop until he couldn't walk anymore. He knew was over reacting, but he didn't care. He couldn't deal with it. He relied too fully on Ian. To know he wouldn't be there... He didn't notice when his foot was caught on a fallen limb. He fell and he didn't get back up. He just laid there, sobbing and curling up into a ball. He didn't care that no one would find him.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Elena shook her head... ''No, I don't want any of this. I want you near me Chris...'', she whispered and whimpered when John took her arm. ''No, I want to be here, with Christian'', she mumbled and yanked her arm from her father's grip. She always had obeyed her father, but she couldn't accept that Christian was going to be far from her for four years.

After a few seconds, Marina took off to where Stefan was. She frowned and looked around carefully, just to realized what she already knew, he had taken off from them. She ran back to where John was. She made a face seeing Elena making a scene. ''Christian, I trust you will put my daughter back to our car, and make sure she'll be there when John and I are back'', she said and turned her hues to John, ''I need you John... I can't find Stefan...'', she whispered, and took his hand. Ian hugged his mother and tried not to cry. However, he couldn't help but hear what Marina said. He pursed his lip, and looked at his mother... ''We have to help them... I won't sleep knowing that Stef is out here in the woods'', he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Christian sighed and shook his head. "Elena..." He tried to object only to hear what had been said about Stefan. He frowned and sighed. "You guys go find Stefan. I'll make sure Elena goes home with you. I promise," He said honestly. John sighed and nodded, looking towards Marina and kissing her hand. "We'll find him, baby. Don't worry. Remember, I have a whole business reigned on finding people," He pointed out, then eyed Kida and Ian. "There's no need. We can find him. Go home. And... I'm sorry for what happened to Ian. As for Christian... Kida and Ian, take Elena to Rose and Damon's apartment. Christian, go home -- to your house. Kida and Eric will handle you for tonight. I'll be expecting your answer within the next few da--"

"Military," Christian interrupted, standing up and fixing his clothing. "It's the only option I can live with," He said simply. Johnathan smirked a bit and nodded. "Good choice," He said quietly. Kida sighed and ran her hand back through her hair. "Come on, Ian. This is out of our hands, now..." she said quietly and tugged him towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Elena didn't care about Stefan, not when Christian was setted to go to military because her father gave him this option. She whined when Chris got up and said his decision to her father. She hid her face upon his chest, and wrapped her arms around his middle, refusing to let him go far from her that night.

Ian didn't like John's decision to keep him from helping finding Stefan. He was already worried about the boy, but he listened to his mother, and walked towards the car. He wanted to help, but he felt like he wasn't needed there anymore. Marina waited quite patiently while John bossed around, she wanted him to help her finding Stefan. But she sighed seeing Elena attached to Christian. ''C'mon, Elena, and listen to your father. You don't want to see your father getting angry for real...'', Marina pointed out quietly, and took her arm. Elena yanked her arm from her too, and pouted. ''Fine... Christian can take me to Kida's car... Just go...'', she murmured, and looked to Chris. ''Take me to your mother's car?''. Marina pursed her lips, and sighed. ''Let's find our son and we handle with our daughter in the morning.'', she murmured to John.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Christian pet Elena's hair gently and sighed, shaking his head. "Fine," He said quietly and walked with her over to the car. He opened the door for her and then kissed the side of her head. "I'm sorry, Elena... But, look. I'll write to you. And, there's a chance I won't even get sent out. The war is ebbing as it is. I'll probably just stay on base. In that case, I'll be able to call you... Just, listen. I love you. I'll be back before you know it," He said quietly. He kissed her forehead, then walked over to the other side of the car. He looked to Ian and sighed, opening the door and taking his brother's hand. "Ian... I'm sorry. I know I caused this... I didn't think it through. I didn't mean for you and Stefan to get hurt. I'm so sorry," He apologized to his brother before shutting the door and walking to his car. He fixed his window with a spell and then got in and started the ignition. He then pulled out and headed back towards the house.

Kida sighed and looked towards John. "Find him, alright? I'm so sorry any of this happened... I know we'll be talking about Christian and Elena soon," She said gently and touched Marina's shoulder. "Good luck," She said before getting into the car with Ian and Elena. She pulled out and headed back towards the house.

John pulled out his phone and turned it on, going towards the feature that would track Stefan. "He didn't get too far..." He sighed and took Marina's hand, walking with her towards the location the tracker was going off in. "He's going to be alright, Marina... He just doesn't know how to be without Ian. He never has been," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:05 am

Elena sighed, and looked at him through her eyelashes once she was inside the car. ''I-I love you too'', she whispered, wrapping her arms around his shoulders before he could leave her side. ''I'll see you soon...'', she murmured, leaving her purse with her cellphone onto his car on purpose. Ian gave his brother a small smile when he walked to his side. ''C'mon... You don't need to be sorry. You were stupid tonight... But Stef was going to lose it around me sooner or later.'', he sighed and pulled him into a hug. ''Drive safely back home, okay?'', he murmured, and let him go back to his car.

''Thank you'', Marina said softly to Kida, and followed John into the woods. She was against tracking the kids before, but since Hades and Leah kidnapped them, she couldn't think of any app better than that one. ''I know John'', she sighed, ''But I'm afraid of how he's going to handle being without him. Don't you remember how he was before Ian? He didn't care about anything... I'm afraid he gets even worse than before'', she whispered.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 am

John pursed his lips, finding it a bit sad that he couldn't say he knew how Stefan was before Ian. He couldn't remember. He'd been so busy. "There's a chance he will be like that... We just have to help him. Keep him out of trouble. I'm more afraid that he'll hurt himself," He sighed and shook his head. He helped Marina over a few logs and what not, though honestly, he was the one out of his element. And yet, he felt at ease, like he knew how to navigate a forest. "In Nirethia... you said I lived in the woods at some point?" He questioned, trying to get her talk about something else.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:30 am

Marina nodded at bit as John talked, and she held her breath thinking of the mere chance of Stefan hurting himself. ''Did I hear it right? You're going to be by his side this time?'' She murmured with a small smile...'' You know I can always count on Aladdin'', she pointed out, though she would love if John took some of his time to spend with Stefan. She had asked him to do that many times. She nodded softly at his words, ''Yes... Since you were ten if I'm not wrong. You lived in a cabin, and moved town with me a few moths before proposing to me... Belle hates me since then'', she smirked, and could laugh if she wasn't worried anout Stefan.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:03 am

John nodded and smiled a bit. "Right... Belle seems to like you now, though," he pointed out. He held her hand and kissed her knuckles. As they got closer to the location on his phone, he started to look around. He put his phone and looked for his son. "Stefan?" He called out. Of course, Stefan didn't answer. But, the faint sound of sobbing was enough to lead him to where his son was. John frowned and moved over to him, kneeling down and touching Stefan's face. "Just l-leave me h-here... I-It doesn't m-m-matter anymore..." Stefan whimpered and shook his head, curling up into a tighter ball. "We're not leaving you out here, Stefan. We need to get you home," He sighed and pulled the boy up into his arms. Sure, he was big, but John was strong, and the walk wasn't that far.

So, when they got back to the car, he laid the boy down in the backseat and watched as Stefan only curled up into a ball again. John shook his head and got into the car before looking towards Marina. "He'll be alright," John said gently and took her hand before taking the car and driving it back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:01 am

Marina smiled and looked at his eyes as he kissed her knuckles. ''I'm glad to hear that'', she murmured. She looked around to the place where John stopped, and before John called for him, she had already listened to the faint sobbing. She hated she couldn't do anything to make him feel better. She sat on the passenger seat on the car and looked at him through the mirror with her heart tightening on her chest. Seeing him so broken and curled into a ball reminded her of a night, when someone put a hole into the wall of her, kicked the birthbath of the garden, and left her in pieces upon the grass, holding an engagement ring tightly into her hands. She blinked a feel times to make the memory disappear, and kissed John's knuckles before he started the car. ''Hold a second, honey'', she murmured, and switched to the backseat. She laid Stefan's head upon her lap and caressed his head gently as she nodded for John to go back to home. If Stefan was a bit like herself, she was he needed to have someone by his side, to show how much he cared about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get In   Get In - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get In
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Outside City Limits :: River-
Jump to: