Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Time!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Family Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:23 am

Kida grinned and leaned into him when he came over to her. She groaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly to hold onto him. She giggled breathlessly as he so acted so forcefully. She laid on the bed and tangled her hand in his hair. She bit her lip harshly as she felt his lips and hand so close to her already damp panties. "Eric..." she whispered in a soft groan.

Stefan smiled brightly when Eric messed with his hair. Sure, it was the same thing he got from John, but it was nice. He leaned with Ian and smirked a bit. "Well then... we should listen to her," he whispered and got up. He pulled Ian up and tugged him into Ian's bedroom. He pushed the door closed and pulled Ian against him as he leaned on the door. He kissed him deeply and slid his hands along the boys sides until he could grip his butt, smirking to himself at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 am

Eric grinned hearing her saying his name with desire already. He slid his hands upon her inner thighs and caressed teasingly upon her wet folds. ''Hmm, you like when I get a little rough, don't ya?'', he murmured as he took his shirt off. ''You've been a very, very bad girl, Kidagakash'', he leaned back again and ravish her neck with his lips while he held her hands firmly up her head. His other hand slid smoothly upon her side, stopping at her womanhood. He rubbed his hand against her panties and sucked at the crook of her neck with a small smile.

Ian bit his lip slightly, and followed Stefan into his bedroom. He gasped slightly when Stefan pulled him in, and kissed him deeply back. He rested his hand upon Stefan's middle, and gripped upon his shirt lightly when he felt his hand upon his butt. He chuckled a bit, knowing how Stefan felt everytime he squeezed his butt like that. ''Do you understand now why I like your bug butt so much?'', he winked... ''By the way, I remember the promisse I made at the party'', he whispered, pressing his hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:17 am

Kida bit her bottom lip and smirked, resting her arms comfortably above her head as he placed them there. "I can't help how I am," She whispered back, her eyes playful and lustful all at the same time. "Besides... I can be rough, too," She whispered and bent her knee to rub it against his concealed length teasingly. She did not give into him this time as he teased her with his hand. She had a stronger will than he did most of the time. She was also stubborn.

Stefan chuckled softly and leaned his forehead to Ian's. "Trust me... I stare at my butt in the mirror for hours," He teased. He bit his lip and slid his hands around to hold Ian's hips closer to his own. "So do I," He hummed. "You do sort of owe me," He winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:42 am

Eric gasped as she bent her knee against his, and he bent his hips up, his gaze turning to hers. Years of helping her with yoga made his body a little more flexible. ''You're so stubborn, Kiki... Have you forgotten I know every inch of you... I know what you like, and what you don't like'', he whispered, He tugged her panties down on her smooth legs, and rubbed his thumb against her bud, like the way she enjoyed while he pulled his middle finger into her warm core. He groaned lowly feeling her juice upon his finger.

''I don't doubt you do such thing...'', he chuckled breathlessly, and groaned softly when he felt his hips closer to him. ''I own you, hm? And how should I pay this debt?'', he murmured, rubbing his palm against his concealed lenght.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 am

Kida smiled when he gasped. She liked provoking reactions from him. She chewed her bottom lip and lifted her hips to allow him to slide her panties down. She still remained quiet, even as he rubbed his thumb in the exact way he knew best. Her teeth claimed her bottom lip even rougher when he slid a finger within her. If anything, her hips clenched around him, refusing to let him manipulate her body. "Maybe you do... But I know just as much," She reminded him as her knee came back up and rubbed against him once more.

Stefan's eyes lit up as he felt the boy's hand against his length. It was a little harder to get turned on in Ian's body -- at least, slower than it was in his own body. He knew how quickly his own body responded. This one took a bit more effort. "You should know how to make your body happy, Ian," He teased and leaned over, kissing and nipping at the crook of Ian's neck.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Eric grinned, knowing very well what she was trying to do. He groaned seeing her bitting her bottom lip, and kissed her jaw. He could feel her hips clenching, and he laughed lowly at her words. ''And you know I like it'', he whispered, and rubbed his hips against her knee, turning him harder. At the smae time, Eric put another finger into her, and arched them, scratching her walls lightly.

Ian saw how his eyes changed and smirked feeling already on. Stefan was so much easier to get on than himself. ''Mhm, I know it...'', he whispered and groaned when he felt Stefan kissing his neck. Ian leaned back and pulled Stefan's shirt off right before taking his. He kissed the boy deeply, and slid his hand on his side. He squeezed his butt lightly, and started rubbing his hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Kida released her bottom lip and ran her tongue along the lip before closing her eyes and taking in a shaky breath as he moved his digits within her in the way knew drove her up a wall. She got a hand loose and slid it down to grasp at the bulge in his jeans. "Mm... Still so easy to turn on," She teased and giggled cutely.

Stefan gladly got out of his shirt, not liking the material keeping him from Ian. He groaned softly as he felt the boy squeezing his behind. He bit his lip as Ian moved their hips together. He slid his hand down and made quick work of the button on his jeans, as well as the zipper. He had his hand inside of the boys pants and boxers quickly. He took a hold of his member and stroked it expertly. "Mm... Even after earlier... So easily hard," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Eric groaned lowly when Kida grasped at his lenght, and chuckled along with her... ''I can't help myself when I'm around you'', he whispered, and leaned her body up for a moment, to take her bra off. he slid his fingers off from her and kissed her collar bone once more before sucking and nibbling upon her nipple in a teasingly way. With his other hand, he squeezed her other breast firmly, yet gently. He chuckled again once he got her nipples hard, and smirk at her... ''Your body is heating, love'', he whispered. He kissed down on her abdomen slowly, sucking upon her skin every once and now before hooking her legs upon his shoulders. Eric ran his tongue slowly and sensually upon her soaked folds, and ran his tongue between his lips as he looked up to her with fire in his eyes... ''Damn woman... Your taste is so good'', he murmured, sliding his hands and placing them upon her lips, he started to suck at her clit the way he knew she liked the best.

Ian loved the feeling of his skin agaisnt Stefan, and that didn't change as he was in Stefan's body. he kissed upon Stefan's neck, and sucked at the small spot he went nuts everytime Stefan found it while the other male took his pants of. He stepped from the clothes, and smirked... ''It's not my fault your body is so easy'', he teased, and had some trouble to work on his button. He could be left handed, but Stefan wasn't. He finally unbuttoned his pants, and slid the zipper down, something pretty hard since it was harder to take control upon his body while Stefan worked him that way.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Kida opened her eyes to look at him, blue hues excited as she was removed of her bra. She bit her lip and groaned at the way he easily got her nipples erect. "F--!" She bit her tongue and narrowed her eyes playfully at him before watching the way he moved down her with that fire to his gaze. She gladly hooked her legs there at his shoulders and gasped, letting her head fall back and her lungs take a sharp intake of air as his tongue moved along her wet folds. Her heels dug into his back a bit as her legs clenched around him. Her nails dug into the bed slightly and she bit the corner of her lip. "Eric...!" She whimpered as he started to suck on her. One of her hands tangled into his hair, her nails scratching at his scalp as she arched her back, urging her hips closer to him to get him to continue. It didn't matter how much time passed. Making love to him was just as amazing as it had been when she was twenty-seven. The only difference was that she had to be quiet when the boys were home.

Stefan smiled a bit and let Ian do what he wanted without helping him. He knew what it felt like to have everything done for you. He chuckled softly at his words and kissed his jaw as he started to stroke the boy faster, wanting to provoke moans from him. He knew they had to be more quiet, but he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Eric smirked and groaned as she urged her hips closer... He had a feeling she had turned her stubborn side off, and just surrendered to his touch. But he was more stubborn than her... He worked her with the same passion and desire he started, and when he felt her getting closer to her orgasm he stopped, and smirked up to her... ''This is for being a bad girl at the kitchen'', he murmured breathlessly... He couldn't deny the woman worked him as well... His member was pulsing into his briefs... Her body, her voice, her taste... They were enough to drive him mad. He unfastened his jeans, and tugged them down along with his underwear. He smirked innocently as he hovered upon her again, his hard member brusing softly upon her folds.

Ian moaned quietly when Stefan sped up, and held his hand, stopping the boy... ''Fuck, Stefan... Do you want me to come into your hand?'', he muttered, with a small grin. He tugged his clothes down and tugged him towards the bed. ''I have no idea of how you control your stamina... Stef'', he whispered as he sat the boy upon the bed, and leaned down to kiss his lips deeply. He crouched while he kissed his shoulder, and led him to laid down on the bed softly with his hand. He kissed his chest softly as his hand caressed his side, and nibbled on his nipple in a teasingly way before kissing his belly and hips bones. Ian looked up to him as he started kissing his lenght, from his ball to his tip, where he started sucking on it softly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Kida dug her nails tighter into the fabric and his hair as an orgasm drew closer to her. Her breath hitched as she was about to climax, only to be denied it. She opened her blue eyes in alarm to that fact and then narrowed them when he gave her that look. "Oh, you asshole," She whined and pouted at him up until he was over her, and she felt the way his hard shaft brushed her. "Be glad I'm in no mood to resist right now," She muttered before leaning up and kissing his lips tenderly.

Stefan grinned and nipped at his jaw before chuckling softly. He followed and smirked to himself. "Practice," He said simply. He sat onto the bed and leaned into the kiss with a tenderness and passion in one. He leaned back on his hands and watched Ian move down his body. He bit his lip when the boy worked his nipple, finding it more sensitive than he expected. His lips parted with a soft, shaky intake of breath as Ian reached his length. "Baby..." He whispered in a soft pleasure as he reached down and gently brushed his fingers through Ian's hair.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Eric grinned and winked to her when he muttered, he leaned on his hands, and kissed her lips tenderly. ''Hmm, you're so ready for me...'', he murmured on her lips, and placed one hand upon her hips as he pulled all of his shaft into her softly. He waited till her body adjusted around him before going any further. He groaned while he moved, and kissed her deeply as he pulled out and already started a slow pace a she pulled in again.

Ian smirked, and slowly found his balance upon his legs, to keep he still as he slid his hand upon Stefan's thigh towards his own balls. Stefan knew how to work him already, and he moaned quietly as he took more of him while he massaged his balls with ease.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Kida leaned into the kiss and felt her jaw go slack as she felt his full length go within her. She moaned softly and dug her nails softly into his arms as she grasped his biceps. She opened her blue eyes and looked up at him as one of her hands slid to the back of his neck and brushed against the hair there. Her breathing was already a bit ragged, so the slow pace was only adding to her pent up frustration from being denied earlier. "I'm not fragile," She reminded him when she leaned near his ear.

Stefan closed his eyes and let out a shaky breath when Ian started to massage his balls as well as take more of him into his mouth. No wonder Ian liked it so much when he did this for him. He bit his lip as he turned his aqua hues down on the boy and bit his lip slightly. He brought one of his feet up to rub against Ian's erection, clenching his toes playfully.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Eric groaned as he felt her nails upon his skin, he liked when she did that, and made him more on. He chuckled at her soft whisper, and kissed her jaw tenderly, keeping the slow pace. ''I know... I'm still thinking if I'm should punish you more'', he murmured, trailing his lips upon her slender neck.

Ian groaned feeling his feet against his shaft. He kept that move in mind to do later, when they were back into their respective bodies. He brushed his tongue against the sensitive veins of his lenght, bobbing right after. He started slowly and softly, before speeding up.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Kida tilted her head and shook her head just a bit when he spoke. She drug her nails from his neck down his spine and then gripped at his butt, pulling him towards her and deepening one of the thrusts. She bit her lip and looked up at him, knowing full and well that there were red marks down his back down. "Kitty has claws," She said, her tone playfully threatening.

Stefan breathed a bit heavier as he felt his tongue on the vein that ran along his shaft. "Ian..." He whispered in pleasure when the boy started to bob his head. He hummed soft groans, though he tried to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Eric winced slightly, feeling her nails deep along his back. He shook his head and gripped her wrists firmly up her head, but carefully to not hurt her. ''Why you so mean to me?'', he whispered with a small smirk and interlaced his fingers with hers. He left no chance for her to get away from his grip... ''You know you're my favorite kitty...'', he winked playfully, keeping the same slow pace... It was hard for him keeping him, but he loved challenging her.

Ian looked up to him, and kept bobbing fast... He didn't mind mind if Stefan groaned loudly... His parents were upstairs, so they would hardly hear them. But he shared the wall with Chris... And he remebered very well those sleepness nights because of his night stands.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 am

Kida smirked as she saw him wince. She liked to remind him sometimes that she wasn't as weak as he would like her to be. With her hands above her head again, she huffed a piece of her white hair from her face and narrowed her eyes playfully at him. "You like my scratches," She whispered and bit down seductively in her bottom lip, trying to provoke him.

Stefan dug his nails into the bed slightly and groaned lowly, not wanting to make any noise but finding it harder to do with each bob of Ian's head. "Baby..." He whispered, shaking his head and tugging Ian up. He pulled him to straddle his hips and kissed his lips, nipping softly at the bottom lip. He gripped his butt and rolled their hips against each other. "I want you..." He whispered as he kissed the boys chest. He brought one of his hands around and sucked on his finger before reaching back and carefully sliding said digit within Ian, biting his lip as he watched the boys reaction as he slowly pumped his finger.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:55 am

Eric chuckled a bit when she became more playfully... ''Mhm... I like. And also bitting your lip'', he groaned and kissed her bottom lip. He sucked and nibbled her lip softly before letting his hips loose and starting a faster pace, they both enjoyed... He was weak to her, she was the only woman he couldn't keep stubborn for so long. ''Fuck'', he growled as his hips met hers.

Ian got up and gladly straddle his lap. Wrapping his arm loosely upon his shoulders, he kissed Stefan's lips slowly adn passionately. ''I want you too... I'm curious'', he chuckled lightly as he kissed the side of his head. His chuckled turned into a small moan, and in his lips a smirk of pleasure tugged his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:08 am

Kida smirked when he leaned down and gladly leaned into his kiss, humming a soft sound of enjoyment when his teeth nibbled her lip. When he finally let go and started to move how she wanted, she held his hands tighter above her head and moaned as they moved fluidly together.

Stefan leaned into the kiss and smirked a bit. He kissed Ian's shoulder and nipped a few times before nodding and taking his erection into his grip to position it at Ian's entrance. He kissed Ian's lips as he carefully guided the boy down along his length. When he was fully sheathed within the boy, he held him there, letting him adjust and move on his own.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:36 am

Eric loved how he could get in sync with Kida sometimes, specially in bed. He kissed and suked upon her neck, not bothering if he was going to leave a mark or not... He knew she liked it. He groaned her name passionately as his pace got firmer, just like he enjoyed.

Ian bit his lips while Stefan nipped upon his shoulder, and swallowed hard when he felt his lenght upon his entrace. He waited for the annoying pain as Stefan guided him, but surprisingly there was no one.. Well, a small ache, but it was over sooner than he expected. he smirked, or his cock was too small, or Stefan's ass was too big.. He kissed his tenderly as he rolled his hips softly around his lenght and then he stared riding his lap.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:43 am

Kida hummed softly as she felt his lips on her neck. She knew he wasn't concerned with marking her, no matter how that looked for her when she went to work. She liked the jealous looks she got from her coworkers. Hearing her name on his lips drew her to draw him closer and then flip them over, pushing herself over to be on top of him. She did not pause to stop their pace. She pushed her white hair back from her face and chewed her bottom lip as she now pinned his arms above his head and rode along his length, able to keep surprisingly quiet, with just her breathing ragged.

Stefan kissed him slowly and then groaned when he felt Ian start to move. He knew the boy would experience less pain than he did in his own body. Stefan hated to think that was because of how much of a tramp he'd been before he and Ian had gotten together. And, before they had become serious, the times he'd had at parities with other boys. But, he forced those drunken memories from his head and focused on Ian and the feeling of him now riding along him. He held his hips and kissed his shoulder lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:19 am

Eric didn't stop when she flipped them... He looked upon her breasts, and then up to her face, and chuckled lowly when she pinned his arms. ''Pay back, hm?'', he murmured. His breathing was staggered, and he was completely mesmerized by the ride she was making upon his lap.

Ian's eyes were closed as he began his riding, and he opened them just in time to note a slight worried expression upon Stefan. He cupped his cheek tenderly, and kissed him slowly, as if he was banishing all the boys worries, and bringing him back to them. Ian then moved his hips on the way he knew his body would enjoy the most.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:24 am

Kida smirked and nodded. "Absolutely," She mumbled and leaned down, kissing his jaw and neck as she moved her hips down along his in the way she knew would drive him wild. She bit at his shoulder and moaned his name near his ear.

Stefan looked towards Ian when he felt his cheek being cupped. He gave the boy a small, breathless smile and leaned into the kiss. His arms wrapped around the boy affectionately. He knew Ian could feel and sense any emotion he had. They were around each other so much that it was just natural to know how each other was feeling. Stefan pulled himself from his thoughts and focused on being there with Ian, and feeling the pleasure Ian's hips were drawing from him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:36 am

Eric shook his head and closed his eyes as her lips trailed down on his jaw and neck... He took a sharpy breath in his longs as she started moved her hips at the way she knew he couldn't handle. He groaned when she bit his shoulder and moaned his name that way. Before she could see, he had her arms pinned upon her back, and he thrusted deeply onto her core.

Ian pulled his body closer to Stefan, resting his chest softly against his. He kissed his cheek and jaw gently as he slowed a little to roll his hips lightly around his shaft... ''Stef... This feels so good'', he whispered next to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:43 am

Kida caressed his shoulder with her lips and listened to the sound of his moan. Of course, when her hands were suddenly pinned on her back and she felt him deep within her, reaching the sensitive core he knew she couldn't handle without crying out in pleasure, she was easily wrapped up. She was smart enough to have her head buried in his shoulder as to not let the cry escape other than into his skin, causing it to be muffled. Her legs trembled and clenched at his sides as he moved so fast and deep within her. "F-Fuck... Eric..." She whimpered, biting her lip before she got her hands back and pressed them into his abdomen, allowing her to meet his deep thrust with more rough ones of her own, making their pace not only deep and fast, but harder, driving her nails to scratch his chest and her lungs to beg for her to cry out his name loud enough for everyone to hear.

Stefan held him close and kissed his neck gently, liking how close and intimate they were. He hummed softly at the boys words and then moved them so that Ian was laid onto the bed. He continued the soft pace and caressed the boys thighs as he kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Time!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next