Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking Up (Tag: Li)

Go down 
+2
Liam Rider
Flynn Rider
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 am

Liam sat up and looked at her with a saddened expression. He didn't understand how she could say she didn't want him back. They had been engaged, hadn't they? Had she not been happy? A nagging feeling now raked his mind -- brought on by his past self trying to figure out a sudden guilt for not making Helena happy enough; to figure out why she would want him gone now. "So you didn't... Want me," He said quietly, his head falling and bobbing a bit as he looked down at his hands. "I mean... I can understand that. You're you, and I'm... Well, was... I don't even know," He laughed sadly. "I... I'm sorry you weren't happy before, Helena... I guess you found your loop hole," He mumbled and got up, walking out to the balcony and shutting the sliding door behind himself. He leaned onto the balcony with his arms crossed and perched his chin on his arms. He had no problem with heights now, as he couldn't remember whatever had made him so scared of heights in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:08 am

As soon as Liam started blaming himself of why she didn't want his memories back, how Helena wanted to tell him different. How she wanted to tell him that she only blamed herself, that he deserved to be happier with someone else and not someone who purposefully ignored his love for 17 years to even now . But, her mind forced her to bite her tongue and let him keep assuming, her heart sinking further down into her stomach that almost made her sick. 

As he left for the balcony, she took off the ring on her finger and felt thankful that she didn't have her powers, or she would have squished the fake metal easily. She took a deep breath, combing back the strands of her blonde hair as she placed the ring on the end table. Helena laid on one side of the bed, staring at the fake diamond as she tried to sort through her contradicting mind. Why couldn't any of her decisions be the right one for once? Why did she have to feel like an emotionless, unlovable bitch when she was only trying to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:18 am

Liam shook his head and sighed, closing his eyes and listening to the sounds of the city. Sure, they weren't exactly pleasant sounds, but they were something to keep his mind out of the frenzied state it was currently in. His old self was trying to push through, to get to Helena and make up for whatever it was he had done wrong. But, he couldn't get through. It was like he was trapped inside of his own mind, all of his memories stuck behind a flood gate while he tried to find a way to get them back for himself. 

Liam stood up and ran his hands back through his hair. "Remember... Remember..." He pleaded with himself as he sat down and leaned back against the railing, closing his eyes tightly and trying to find a crack in the wall that kept his memories from him. As if on cue, a simple few slipped out. They were not much more than slivers. But each one was of Helena. They were at different ages. One where she smiled at him as they were toddlers. Another from middle school and another from high school. The last was from Paris. The way she'd looked at him when he'd asked her to marry him. He opened his eyes and looked at the girl laying on the bed. 

"You're lying," He said as he walked back into the room. "In Paris... When I proposed to you... I don't know what I said or what happened, but I saw you... The way you looked down at me from where I was on my knee... That was not a look you give someone you want to get away from," He said. "And it's not a look I'm willing to just forget," He whispered the last part. In a moment of boldness, he moved over to where she was laying, knelt down and leaned over, placing a soft kiss against her lips -- much like the first time he'd kissed her on the floor in her living room.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:26 am

When Liam walked back into the room, Helena willed herself not to listen to him. She found it extremely hard, but she didn't respond, only making the situation worse. However, as he came over and kissed her lips, she couldn't help but gasp softly. She didn't move at first, his lips finally moving against hers after what felt like forever. But, her god awful mind came back into play and forced her, with much regret, to push away from the kiss, her hands on his chest. "Please..." She nearly begged, looking into his golden hues. "Just... stop it. You're only making it worse..." She turned away from him, her heart clenching tightly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:00 am

"You stop it," Liam shot back at her, shaking his head and moving to the other side of the bed to force the eye contact with her. "Whatever happened before this that made you so unhappy... Whatever made you not want your Liam back... It's driving him crazy. And I mean that in the most literal sense I can," He said quietly. "I literally feel like he's... trying to tear my mind up to get out -- to get back to you... That's why I cannot just give up on you, Helena. On whatever it is we had... I know you want me to forget about you, but there is literally no way I can do that. He wouldn't let me if I tried," He smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Helena shook her head at his words. "With or without your memories, you are still Liam. The same guy who's incredibly sweet, sarcastically annoying, and amazingly clumsy. But if you want to keep believing in 'my' Liam, tell him to stop." Helena said, turning back around and getting up and off the bed. She didn't move though, except her hands turning into fists, until a moment after when she turned on her heel. "But since you so badly want to know why I don't want your memories back off us, then Fine. I'll tell you. For 17 years of your life, you decided you wanted to be in love with a bitch who ignored your feelings purposefully and used you for comfort because she knew that you would never judge her. In elementary school, it really didn't matter because kids were always afraid of 'cooties', but when this girl got into middle school and all of her friends started calling you the klutz stalker that couldn't take a hint, she didn't bother to stop them or even defend you but actually did the exact opposite and agreed with them."

"But she still shamelessly used you as support while she got one of her closest friends raped, dated and slept with your brother, and once again after we got together, let everyone call you The Rebound Brother. Oh, not to mention when we were together, because of my highly psychopathic blood line, you had this amazingly vivid horrifying dream which caused you to nearly have an anxiety attack every day for at least a week, dangled from the top of the Eiffel Tower, had to watch your baby sister be in a poisonous coma for about a week, and be in a coma for almost two week in resulting of losing your memories. And even after all of that you still think it's still a great idea to remember, I don't because I know that you deserve someone better than me. Someone who can give you endless amount of amazing memories rather than heart breaking ones. Stop trying to remember and use this as your clean slate to fall in love with someone else and be happy for once." Helena looked at him before shaking her head, heading into the bathroom and locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Liam pursed his lips and shook his head, listening to her despite his urge to shut it out. That part of him that wanted so badly to come back was rejecting everything she said; begging him to comfort her instead of letting her talk so badly about herself. He watched her go to the bathroom and sighed, sitting onto the edge of the bed. 

Maybe she was right. From what he said, he had no clue why the Liam she had known would put up with that. Then again, even he could see something in the girl obviously no one did. He walked over to the door and leaned against it. "What about you, Helena? I don't care what you say you did... I can't remember it. You could be lying for all I know. What about your happiness?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Helena sat against the door, curled into a small ball. As much as it hurt her to tell him to let go, move on, she knew it was the right thing to do. Everything that happened in the past only proved her decision right. Hell, with everything about her, she probably deserved worse than the guys Arianne managed to pick up before Jasper. 

As she heard Liam against the door, she sighed softly. "Does it sound like I'm lying?" She asked sarcastically before staring at the tile patterns. "I don't deserve it. I've know that for awhile now. You just kept giving false hope."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Liam sighed and sat down, leaning against the door once more. "Helena... I know so little about you and still know you were at least his best friend, whether you knew that or not... He loved you, despite what you did," He pointed out. "From what everyone's been telling me... You were the most important thing to him -- over his family, even... I can't remember how he was without it someway involving you," He tried to explain to her. 

He sighed heavily and shook his head. "Tell me the truth. Did you love him?" He asked quietly. The side of him that was the old Liam quieted down for once, listening now. "Did you? If you did... I don't feel right about this... About moving on. That's not what he would want in the least bit and you should respect that. But... If you didnt... If you were just using him?" He trailed off and pursed his lips, listening now, too.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:55 pm

As Liam started to speak, she already knew all of that and didn't know why he possibly loved her despite what she did. But when he asked if she truly loved him, she did. She couldn't deny that part of her heart. But, if she told him no, he could move on and be with someone else. That idea, however, caused her heart to squeeze and tears to roll down her cheek. She couldn't say yes, she couldn't be selfish like that. "... They were right... I... just used him... to get over... Jasper." She lied, biting down on her tongue so hard afterwards to keep herself from sobbing. She covered her mouth and shut her eyes tightly, burying her face in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Liam swallowed the lump in his throat. He nodded and got up then, not saying another word. He grabbed his shirt and put it on, then walked out of the door. He closed his eyes when outside of the room and took in a shaky breath. He wasn't sure why he was crying. So, he tried not to. He got in the elevator and went downstairs. In the lobby, the girl from earlier spotted him and gave him a bright smile. He didn't acknowledge her as he walked outside. He knew where the bookstore was. Or at least, he could figure it out. He was told what it looked like. It seemed to be a store that would stand out. 

He walked along the sidewalk, not caring who he bumped into. He would mumble small apologies when he passed. Finally spotting the bookstore, he saw his mother looking out of the front window. She smiled when she saw him, though quickly remembered he was supposed to be with Helena. And then an ache took to her core, telling her something was wrong. Liam looked at her with a blank expression, making that feeling in her worsen. She walked outside and looked at him, her eyes worried. He simply stared at her. And, despite the on coming traffic, stepped out into the road. "Liam!" Belle cried out. And after that, it happened quite slowly. A shield was put up, and a wreck was caused. But, Liam remained unharmed. A bit startled from his stupor, but unharmed. Belle let out a shaky breath, but found it hadn't been herself who put up the shield. 

She looked up to see a girl with dark brown hair, one hand out and the other still holding up her latte for her to sip on. "Can't stay out of trouble, can you, Liam?" The girl sighed. Belle furrowed her brows until a grin came onto her lips. "Violet?" Belle questioned. The girl turned her dark hues over to Belle and smirked. "Hiya," She chimed, then lowered her shield and took a sip of her drink. 

Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mok0sh04WS1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:55 pm

As Liam left the room, Helena didn't bother to keep in the enormous amount of sobbing that she held in when she lied. She loved him and let him go by a lie, a lie that this Liam would never see past her facade. She felt her heart break into millions of tiny microscopic pieces. As much as she didn't want to admit, Liam was a huge part of her life, despite all of her attempts to shut him out. He cared and understood her when no one else did, and yet she still lied to him. 

Helena got up though after awhile and unlocked the bathroom door. Despite with what she just told him, she didn't want Liam away from her too long, especially in his state now. She wiped away her tears and went out, going downstairs to the girl. She asked the girl if she'd seen him walk out and the girl told her the direction of where he did. When Helena walked out and followed the direction, a bit hurriedly than normal, she saw Liam from a distance away. She could see his mother on the other side and was thankful, until she saw him walk out into traffic. She nearly screamed out his name but when the shield was brought up and not by Belle, she followed Belle's gaze and gasped when she called out the name. 

Helena knew the girl, not by meeting her, but by stories that Jasper used to tell her. Jasper told her that Violet was someone that him and Liam met, also chuckling at how much she liked Liam, knowing that she would never have a chance compared to Helena. But now, she did, all thanks to Helena. Helena could feel her breathing speeding up again, feeling a large hammer slam against the already broken pieces. She reeled back before turning around and sprinting back to the hotel. She didn't stop until she was back in the room, grabbing her cellphone and dialing her mother's number. Almost screaming at her mother just to come and pick her up from this god forsaken place, Aurora obliged, saying that she would be there in a few moments. As she waited, Helena sat on the bed, in a tight ball, rocking herself back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Violet looked over slightly to where she had heard another voice call out for Liam in his stupidity. She tilted her head a bit. "Who's that?" She questioned. Liam looked over, and then away from her. "No one," He said quietly and walked inside of the bookstore. Violet pursed her lips and shrugged her shoulders. Belle looked around, taking note that the drivers of the wreck were getting frustrated. "Violet... Why don't you go talk to Jasper and Liam? Jasper's upstairs... I'll handle this," she said. Violet nodded absently and walked into the bookstore. 

"Why the frown, Liam? I don't think I've ever seen you frown before," She mused. "I don't know who you are," Liam said quietly. Violet scoffed. "Very funny," She teased, then looked towards the stairs. "HEY. DOODLES. COME DOWN HERE," She called up to Jasper, smirking a bit at the nickname she'd given him when they were younger.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Jasper raised a brow when he heard a voices other than his mother, but as soon as he heard the nickname, he knew who it was. Jasper got up and went to the door, walking downstairs. "Violet?" He gasped, seeing a familiar friend. He went over and hugged her. "It's been awhile! What made you decide to come to Seattle?" Jasper asked with a smile before he looked over as his brother. He frowned heavily. "Li? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with He-... Something happened..." Jasper said, sighing heavily as he saw the look in his brother's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Violet returned the hug and grinned. "You got cuter! Good for you," She teased and ruffled his hair. Arianne popped her head from around the corner, trying to be discreet on her spying. But, Violet saw her. "You must be Arianne... Jasper was always talking about you... Finally grew some balls, huh?" She questioned.  However, as she too took note of Liam, she sighed. "He almost got his ass run over. I saved him, but... I think it has something to do with the girl  I saw," She said more quietly now. 

"Helena... Said that she... Never loved her Liam. Only used his love to get over you," He eyed his brother and pursed his lips. Arianne frowned and moved over, hugging Liam then. He sighed and put a hand on the back of her head to return the hug gently. Violet frowned, and looked at Jasper. "Helena? The one who was an ass to him for years? You dated her?" She made a face. "Not his finest days," Arianne mumbled, to which Violet laughed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes and chuckled at Violet, shrugging gently. However, as her and Liam started talking, he frowned. "It was a... misunderstanding why we started dating..." Jasper said, looking at Ari before back at Liam. "Are you sure... that you believe her Li?' Jasper asked him, not sure if he believed that Helena actually said that. Sure, she didn't have the greatest track record of using people, one of them being him against Arianne. But, she did apologized to Ari after that, for everything actually.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Liam shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know what to believe. I can't even remember my own family, much less my past with her," He mumbled. Violet furrowed her brows. "He wasn't kidding about the memory thing," She mused, walking over to him and poking his forehead. "What happened? Fall down the stairs again?" She asked. Arianne smirked and shook her head. "We got into some trouble with Hades," she said simply. "Hades? Like the God?" Violet asked, arching a brow. "And I thought Seattle would be quieter than New York," She huffed, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Jasper sighed, placing his hand on Liam's shoulder for comfort. He chuckled softly at Violet. "It is... when you aren't associated with fun family problems." He joked softly, looking at Arianne with a grin. He looked back at Liam with a small smile. "Hopefully your memories come back soon and we can figure this whole thing out..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Violet smiled a bit and watched as Arianne went back to Jasper's side, hugging him around the middle. "I don't think it would change anything... She said she doesn't want her Liam back," Liam shrugged and sighed, ducking his head and rubbing his neck. "Well... She doesn't sound like much of a catch, if you ask me," Violet mumbled. "How about this. I take you guys out -- we can go drink at my place if you want. I think Liam could use some cheering up," She offered, eyeing Jasper now. Arianne looked up at Jasper and smiled a bit. "I like drinking..." She mumbled like a child.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Jasper smiled at Arianne, sighing a bit at Liam before raising a brow at Violet. Jasper had the same mentality as his father when it came to drinking, mostly because Flynn got to that lesson first before Belle did anything. "I don't think drinking is going to help except acting like idiots. If Liam wants to, he can but..." He looked over at Ari with a small shake in his head.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Violet pouted at the rejection and sighed. "You're still no fun... At least you're cute," She teased. She then looked at Liam. "Are you up for it?" She asked, arching a brow at him. He looked at her and pursed his lips. "Anything to make me forget, huh?" He said, his tone sarcastic. She gave him a sad smile and pat his cheek. "You sure you don't want to tag along, Doodles?" she asked, looking back towards Jasper with a small smile. "You could just drink some water and sit in the corner while you draw Arianne," She offered, a playful smile tugging her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Jasper raised a brow Violet before shaking his head. Before he could say anything, he was interrupted when Lizzy bounced into the store. "Why is there a big wreck outside and Mom threatening to poke out some eyes?" Lizzy asked casually, walking over to them. She looked at Violet and smiled. "Hi! I'm Lizzy."  Lizzy greeted herself before looking over at Liam, she frowned before looking at Jasper and Arianne.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Violet smiled and shook her head before looking at the blonde girl who came into the store. She arched a brow and looked the girl over with a small smirk. "Violet," She said simply. "Hi, Elizabeth," Liam said quietly. "Lizzy... I was about to go cheer Liam up. Would you like to come and help?" She asked, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Lizzy smiled at Violet but pouted at Liam when he said her full name. "You know you can call me Liz or Lizzy. Or Nymph, you used to use that name a lot." Liz pointed out before looking at Violet with a smile. "Sure! What are we doing?" Lizzy asked with a smile. "No. Lizzy is only 14, Violet. She's too young." Jasper quickly objected, receiving a scowl from Liz. "I may be young but I'm much more mature than half of our school."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 pm

"Oh, hush, Jasper. We'll just go bowling or something. Like I'd waste my Vodka on a 14 year old," Violet lied smoothly, smirking and shaking her head. "C'mon," She took Lizzy's hand and tugged her with her outside, as well as Liam. "Are we going bowling?" Liam asked boredly. "Hell no," Violet scoffed. "You don't have to drink, kid. I've got some juice boxes in my fridge," She teased Lizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking Up (Tag: Li)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hotel-
Jump to: