Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking Up (Tag: Li)

Go down 
+2
Liam Rider
Flynn Rider
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Waking Up (Tag: Li) Empty
PostSubject: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 am

Helena looked up from her book when she heard the buzzer for the elevator causing a commotion. She sighed, closing her book and scooting out from her bed to answer the buzzer, being the only one home. "Yes?" She casually said into the box. "The... construction workers are back Ms. Olympe." The doorman lied, looking over at Belle and Liam. "Great. Send them up." Helena said, pressing the buzzer for their floor before walking back to her room to put the book back in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:37 am

Belle took Liam's hand and tugged him with her after thanking the doorman. She got into the elevator and tapped her fingers against her leg impatiently as she waited for it to reach the correct floor. Once there, she urged Liam out. "Oh, geez. Look at the time. I've gotta go. Bye," She smiled sheepishly before closing the elevator door. "But--!" Liam tried to object, only to be cut off by the metal doors closing. 

Liam looked around and bit his lips, furrowing his brows as he saw the damage the place had taken. He didn't know what it was from, or where he was, honestly. His mother had just said she wanted him to go somewhere where his memories might be sparked up. And now he was stuck here. He sighed and wandered then, going into the living room. He paused, his eyes gazing at the sofa and the space in front of it. Why would that catch his eye? He pursed his lips and sat down on the ground there, touching the carpet under him in confusion. Something had happened there. What, exactly, he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:48 am

When Helena came into the living room, she gasped sharply, dropping that rather heavy book on her foot. She yelped and cursed heavily, jumping up and down on one foot while rubbing the bruised one. "What in god's name are you doing here?!" She hissed at him but finding it much softer than she wanted it to come out. Especially when he sat down on the ground, looking at it as if he was remembering when she first told him-. She kept her mind from going further and turned on her heel to the box again. "I thought you told me construction workers?!" She nearly yelled into the box. "Oh, I'm sorry Ms. Olympe. That was for a different floor. My dearest apologies. Oh and a message from Mrs. Rider. She said that she won't be able to pick Mr. Rider up until tomorrow morning unless someone would like to volunteer to drop him back off." The doorman explained before turning of his communication. "What?! No! I'm the only one here for the rest of the day! Answer me you little twat!"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 am

Liam jumped when Helena yelped, his wide golden eyes looking at her with a startled expression. He started to answer her before she was already yelling at the box on the wall. When she continued to yell even after it was off, he couldn't help but chuckle slightly, finding it a bit cute. He gave up on his endeavors with the ground and moved to sit on the couch. "I would say that I could walk home, but... See, I kind of don't know where I am or how to get home," He pointed out, his tone sarcastic like she didn't already know about his memory problems. Sure, he was a bit mad that she was unwilling to help him. But, for some reason, he also couldn't get mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:12 am

Helena narrowed her eyes at Liam when he started to be sarcastic with her. "Well then, learn how to work the elevator, ask the doorman to hire a cab, and figure out the rest from there. You're a genius, memories or not. I'm sure you can find your way back." She snapped back at him before nearly storming  back to her room. She plopped down on her bed, curling into a small ball as she grabbed her cell phone.  She read the recent text message of her mother telling her that they were dropping Vera off at Kat's and hanging by woodsy park with Titus until late.

Helena huffed like a small child at the message before placing her cellphone down. She turned on the bed and stared at the huge hole in her wall for a bit. She bit her lip, sitting up and looking at the broken picture frame of them. He wouldn't remember the picture of them in Paris, or what even happened in Paris, nor would he remember being in this room, let alone being tossed into the wall of this room. Helena sighed sadly, taking the picture and laying it to face down. 

"Fine, you win." Helena said as she walked back into the main hall and to the elevator, with her purse attached to her hip now. "I'll take you home." She mumbled softly as she called the elevator up to their floor.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:18 am

Liam watched her go back before sighing heavily and getting up, roaming around the living room. He arched a brow, seeing some picture of him with Helena. They looked happy in the winter time. He smiled slightly, a brief flash of said memory coming to him before fading again with no other help than a simple visual aid. He looked back at her as he heard her voice once again. A beaming grin took over his lips when she agreed to take him home. "Thank you," he said politely as he bounced over to her, his head bobbing in little nods as he waited for the elevator with her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:42 am

"Sure..." Helena mumbled before entering the elevator. When they got to the lower floor, Helena glared at the other employees that worked there and how fortunate the doorman who let Liam up was on break. As they moved outside, they already called her car, waiting in the front. She snatched the keys from the valet and headed into the driver's seat, placing her bag in the back. She started the car, waited for Liam to get in before she drove off back to his house. She didn't drive at her insane speed, but much faster than any other cars. She just wanted to get him home, go back home, and forever lock the doors on her parents as fast and as painless as possible. 

However, that wish was short lived when the car started to die down in speed half way there. "No, no, no..." She mumbled harshly as the car started to smoke from the engine. She pulled on the side of the road, about a few feet from the nearest town. "Stay here or else." She mumbled towards Liam as she put the car in park and got out. As she walked towards the engine, she saw a familiar mechanic that they went to. "Right on time." He said, grinning at her glare. "What do you mean right one time?" She asked him harshly. "Your Daddy called earlier saying that you'll pay me a visit to get your engine fixed." The mechanic said, looking at his watch before walking over to the engine and popping the hood. "What?! I can't believe this!" Helena cursed once more under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am

Liam followed Helena and got into the car with her, keeping his mouth shut. Why was she so mad? Was it really such a hassle? He pursed his lips and fiddled with his fingers as he sat there, not minding her speed. Belle drove quickly, too. He closed his eyes for a while, only to hear her mumbling and turning his gaze onto her. "Yeah, yeah," He mumbled, watching her get out and talking to the mechanic. He rolled his window down a bit and smirked slightly, hearing the conversation. His parents were a part of this, he was sure. 

He shook his head and got out, despite her wishes. "I'm guessing we're supposed to go in here," He pointed to the hotel and went in without her. "Mr. Rider?" A woman questioned. She was young, only a year or two ahead of them. Liam perked up at the name, though he didn't quite relate it to himself yet. "We've got your room prepared," she smiled sweetly at him. "Of course you do," Liam scoffed. 

He followed her into the elevator and up to their room. Once in the room, she smiled at him again. "Is there anything else you need?" she asked, pulling her hair over one shoulder. "A massage would be nice," He teased. She giggled and shook her head before waving and going off. "So. Our parents did this," he mused, laying down on the bed and sprawling out. "At least it's a nice place," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Helena glared when Liam got out and rolled her eyes. "How long?" She asked, hoping it would only take a few hours. "A least a day." The mechanic said with a grin, winking at Helena as he took her keys. Helena sighed heavily before following into the hotel, managing to get in when the lady was showing Liam to the elevator. She followed to the room and waited by the door as they talked. She felt a sharp ping in her chest when he teased and the girl responded in a giggle, that familiar part of jealousy in her heart. However, she swallowed it down, remembering that she decided not to be apart of his life. A whole new sensation of heartache came back, giving the girl a smile before shutting the door, sitting down in a chair near the door. "I'm glad you'r having so much fun..." Helena mumbled sarcastically, taking out her cell and sighing at her mother's text message of sending a heart and I love you message.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Liam looked over at her and sighed, pursing his lips. "Sorry I'm such a burden," He mumbled, frowning slightly. Sure, he could be a sarcastic ass, but he was still the sweet boy from before. "I could give you the massage if that would make you feel better about this," He offered.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Helena rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "You're not a burden..." She muttered under her breath. "And no, thank you." She said a bit louder, turning her head away from him and laying her arms and head on the table. She flicked the hotel pen up and let it roll back towards her before repeating the process, her mind trying to wander off.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Liam pursed his lips and looked away for a moment, fiddling with his fingers. As he looked around the room, he felt a sense of familiarity. Not in this exact place, but in a situation like this. With less obvious aversion. He got up and walked over to her quietly before kneeling down so that he could look at her. "Hey..." He offered her a small smile. "I'm sorry we're stuck here together. I know you don't want this," He said quietly. "But... If It means anything... I feel like I remember things when I'm even just around you," He mumbled. "Like... Being a hotel together. We've done that before, right?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Helena looked over at Liam when she heard his voice close to her. She sighed softly as he brought up being in a hotel before with her. She looked down briefly before turning her head away again once more. After a few moments of silence though, she finally spoke up. "Paris..." She said simply before her violet hues looked back into his golden. "We went to Paris together... for a week... with my brother and cousin... You... proposed to me on the Eiffel Tower..."  She explained, cutting away the ending to the Paris story. She softly pulled off the arcade ring, her finger forever tinted green, and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Liam figured she wasn't going to speak about it. But, when she did start talking, he was quick to meet her gaze. She had beautiful eyes. The kind he could easily lose himself in. When she handed him the ring, he laughed a bit. "God that's cheesy... I'm sorry about that," He shook his head, smiling a bit as he moved the ring around in his hand. "Whether I remember anything or not, I'll make sure you get a better ring than this," He murmured and took her hand, putting it back on her finger.

"In Paris... there was something about clothes," He said quietly. "And a guitar?" He questioned, moving to sit cross-legged on the bed. "I told you... I remember better when I'm with you. I know you don't want to help me, but... While we're stuck together, just a few memories? Little things... You can't imagine what it's like to not remember anything about the last seventeen years."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Helena smiled softly when he commented how cheesy the ring was, saying the exact thing when he proposed to her. She didn't mind it at all, finding it better than some guy flashing a million dollar ring. That was excessive, even for Helena. She looked at the ring back on her finger before her gaze turned back to Liam. As he asked just for a bit more, Helena felt like even more like a bitch for keeping memories away from him though she knew that his family could help with some. However, them, as well as her parents, believed that only she could trigger the memories back to him. 

She nodded softly, giving into his request. "Both of my parents are models... And they were invited to the Paris Fashion Week. I asked if me and you could go in their place instead and they said yes. You made fun of most of the clothing and the models but you had fun." Helena said, a smile tugging on the corner of her lips when she remembered she couldn't stop giggling for most of the fashion shows cause of him. 

As he mentioned the guitar though, rather than a joyous smile, it turned into a sadden one. "Uhm... yea... You're a terrible singer by the way... you kill birds from a 20 mile radius..." She teased him, her smile still on her cheeks. "But... my mother runs around the house singing this song nearly every day and she used to sing it for me when I had nightmares as a kid... It was part of the proposal... and you somehow remembered the song... You sang it to me... beautifully... with the guitar as well..." Helena explained, feeling a few tears stream down her cheeks. She quickly brushed them off and looked away from him again, mumbling an apology.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Liam smiled a bit as she spoke of what he had done in Paris. He could see it, though not clearly. However, when she went on to talk about his proposal, he saw the sadness in her eyes. "Hey..." He sighed and reached over, placing his hand on her cheek and wiping away the tears there, also guiding her to look at him. "You don't have to be sorry. It's okay," he assured her. "I won't ask you anymore," He said, putting his hands up and nodding. He gave her a small grin before getting up and going to sit on the bed. "What happened to me, Helena?" He asked, looking down at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Helena raised her eyes to look into his as he guided her to look back at him. She sigh and nodded softly. leaning into his touch a bit. When he moved away and asked his next question, she pursed her lips, not enjoying that topic either. But, he deserved to know why he was in this predicament. "Let's just say... I have a family member... that hates losing... and he took part of his anger out on you..." Helena started, looking at Liam before sighing, shaking her head softly. "He threw you into the wall... my wall... And you were out for an hour or so after Belle and Rosie healed you... You seemed fine but... when I came to your house the next morning... you wouldn't wake up... You were in a coma... for 10 days and 8 hours..." She whispered the last part, looking out the window again. She hated that all too fresh memory in her head. Just waiting there hour after hour, seeing Liam lying on the bed so still that it scared her half to death each day. She even had Belle, Rosie, and Flynn make sure that Liam was still alive at times.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Liam listened to her and made a face as she explained what had happened to her. "Really?" He questioned. He saw the pain she experienced from him being in that state. He didn't like it. He sighed and walked back over to her, taking her hand. "I'm sorry I didn't come to sooner... And I'm sorry I can't remember you... I'm a screw up, huh?" He mumbled, a bit sarcastically. He sighed and let go of her hand, knowing she didn't want him close. He went over to the bed and sprawled out on it once again, nuzzling his face into the fabric. "I should have taken that girl up on a massage. My back is killing me," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Helena looked over as he came over once more. She shook her head at all of his apologies, none of this being his fault. "Liam... you're not a screw up..." She said, but sighed softly as he walked away. She sat up a bit more as she watched him sprawled on the bed but rolled her eyes at his comment about the massage. "Your back is probably killing you because you were laying on a bed for nearly two weeks. And please... she wouldn't know where to massage even if she tried." Helena muttered softly before getting up and walking over to him. She knew this was a bad idea on her part but it was the least she could do for acting like Hellena to him. "Don't... freak out or anything, o.k?" She said before moving on top of him, straddling his hips between her thighs. She let out a soft breath before sliding off his shirt from his body.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Liam chuckled a bit and shook his head. "She was kind of cute, though, huh?" He teased, his tone showing he wasn't serious at all. He closed his eyes for a while, only to go wide-eyed when she was suddenly on top of him. He nodded mutely, language in full escaping him as he felt her there over him. He willingly got out of his shirt and relaxed on the bed. "Have at it," He mumbled, a slight blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Helena raised a brow at Liam as he acted as his adorable self. She giggled softly before shaking her head at him. She started massaging his neck gently, working her hands slowly down. She giggled a bit when she managed to easily to get a pop between both of his shoulder blades. She looked at his face and smiled a bit. "You know... the last time I gave you a massage was in Paris." She mused, with a playful grin on her lips. "You were complaining about how the plane cause an ache in your back... So I gave you a surprised massage...Naked." Helena leaned down to his ear and whispered the last word in his ear a bit seductively before sitting up again with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Liam hummed a sound of content as her skilled hands started to work his neck. He groaned softly as she so easily popped his shoulder blades. She apparently knew how to work him. However, as she spoke up, he arched a brow towards her and then stilled as she whispered in his ear like that. He groaned and buried his face into the bed. "God I wish I could remember that," He whimpered like a puppy, though he laughed at himself and squirmed a bit under her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Helena giggled a bit when he squirmed under her. "Stop moving you big goofball." She mumbled playfully with a smile. She worked her hands into his lower back, softly but thoroughly. "I'm sorry..." She said after a few moments of silence. "I've been acting like a spoiled bitch to you ever since you woke up and believe me when I say it's not you... You're not a burden at all... It's just that... I wanted to cut myself from your life as painless as possible... But... no one else seems to agree with me..." Helena explained to him, pausing the massage to brush her fingers along his lean arms and sigh softly.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Liam sighed and relaxed, closing his eyes and enjoying the quiet as her hands worked the tension in his back. As she started to talk again, he cracked open an eye and looked at her from the corner of his vision. He pursed his lips and brought his hand up to catch the hand she was trailing on his arm. "Well... All I know is I haven't been able to remember anything, except for when I'm with you. And, even then, I'm not fully remembering anything... Just bits of flashes. But... It's something to work with," He mumbled. "I know it's painful for you... If I could just remember and give you your Liam back, I would in a heartbeat. I'm trying, Helena..."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:15 am

As his hand caught hers and he started to talk, she sighed heavily and pushed back her blonde hair. "Liam... I..." She started before shaking her head and moving off of him to sit down on the bed next to him. She looked down at her hand, her finger playing with the ring on her finger. "That's the thing... I don't want... my Liam back... I really do want you to stop trying and forget... If there was any other person that could help you more than me... I would leave you with them without a second thought." She said, her violet eyes looking into his golden. "Everything that I'm telling you... may sound like everything was fine and dandy, but I'm cutting out huge chunks of the story because.... I know it's not worth remembering..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking Up (Tag: Li)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hotel-
Jump to: