Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is the End

Go down 
+9
Jasper Rider
Belle Rider
Helena Olympe
Paris De Chambord
Oliver Michaels
Rosie Anne Rider
Titus Olympe
Damon Rolfe
Liam Rider
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

This is the End  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Ian wasn't giving a shit about Leah and Titus fighting around, he wanted them to explode each other, as well Vera and Katrina. He held into Stefan's hand tightly, and looked over to Rosie too as he noticed the girl making a spell. ''Sure, Rosie!'', he said promptly, and walked to her side. He took her hand and let her spell run through his veins before helping keeping the shield too with his strength.

Damon felt more relieved feeling the shield around them. Neither the fire, or the two demi-gods could hurt them now.

Paris cursed and went towards Leah when she was thrown into the building, the only thing that kept him on his spot was Ari holding his hand. He gave her a meaningful gaze and then turned his blue hues towards Leah. He watched as she got up and smirked when she fought back, ''That's right. Take him down, baby'', he murmured under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:18 pm

As Oliver felt her legs, Lizzy blushed just a bit. "It's not that impressive..." She murmured a bit, brushing  back a piece of her blonde hair. "And he's lazy... He needs to work out more." She giggled before poking his cheek. "You're strong too... and a great dancer. I saw you that one day..." She pointed out softly. 

Titus raised an eyebrow when Leah raised the barrier around him. He chuckled, shaking his head. "I can clearly see why your dad thinks of you as a failure. And here I thought it would be fun, thinking that when Hades snapped your neck that maybe you'd get your head straight again. But you've become weaker, cowardly Leah. Because of your little boy toy over... who you're still lying to." Titus said with a  bored expression on his face, not making a move to get out of the barrier. 

Katrina shook her head at Vera when she suggested using Kuro. "He isn't a shield, Vera. The best thing that he can do is shadow you from Titus and even then it's highly dangerous."

Jasper huffed a bit but looked over when Rosie started putting up a barrier and when Ian helped. He smiled a bit, thanking that his twin wasn't completely diving her hopes into Leah or going after Titus.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Oliver smiled a bit and blushed, too. "Thank you. I guess you know about my military experience," He murmured, shrugging a bit. 

--

Leah glared at Titus, but kept her focus on Paris' voice. She sneered at Titus' words and shook her head. "I'm not lying to Paris. If anything, he's the only one I'm being truthful with anymore," She muttered. She relinquished the barrier and ran at him, throwing a hard punch into his jaw. 

--

Vera bit her lip and whimpered, taking Katrina's into hers and squeezed, anxiety obvious.

--

Arianne laced her fingers with Paris' and bit her bottom lip, not liking that Leah was fighting Titus full on now. Not so much for the girls benefit, but for her brother's. She didn't want him to go running out after the girl and getting himself killed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Paris couldn't hear them, but he could see how they looked, ''Gods.... This Titus guy is such an asshole'', he muttered, not liking how the boy rose his eyebrow or laughed. He tensed up when Leah went to punch on his jaw, his heart was racing fast on his chest, and he was ready to go over there if there was any chance of Leah getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Elizabeth nodded softly with a smile. "Yes, I have! Jasper and Ari told me when you went off. My brother is a bit threaten by you since Ari talks really kindly of you." Elizabeth said, her brilliant blue eyes looking into his. 

---

"Are you really now?" Titus asked, amused at Leah. His body didn't fly from the punch but his slide on the concrete, rubble appearing under his feet. He smirked at the girl before cracking his neck softly. "Now this is going to be fun." He said as he ran over to her and threw a punch. He let her easily catch his punch, using it as a distraction as he used his feet to sweep her off her feet and his other hand to slam her to the ground. "Do you feel in charge now, Leah? You know, you and using my sister's borrowed strength that is..." He asked her with a smirk.

---

Katrina kept hold of Vera, wishing that she could help her ease. But she knew the instant that anyone else intervene, it would only anger Titus, and who knew what he would do. If only Vera had a few extra arrows with her rather than the fire arrows, than they could have some sort of advantage. But Titus switched them out on purpose, knowing that Vera would try to help the girl.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Oliver grinned and shook his head. "Jasper? Please... He's better for Arianne than I could ever be. Not that I doubt myself. I just think of Arianne as my little sister these days. I kept her out of trouble. I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy who didn't lay my hands on her, too," He shook his head. 

--

Leah growled and caught the punch only to be knocked to the ground. She looked up at him and shook her head. "Fuck you," She snapped and kicked him backwards only to get up and tackle him to the ground and punch him hard in the face. "For all the times you fucked me over..." She sneered and punched him hard enough to break his nose. 

--

Vera shook her head and looked over to the girl with the magic. "You!" She called over and got Rose's attention. Rose glared daggers at the girl. "Make me some arrows. It's the only way to help Leah!" Vera said, her more aggressive side coming out. "Like Hell I will," Rose sneered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Paris hissed, seeing how Titus was hurting Leah... ''Son of a...'', he growled and almost went over there... He didn't think Leah was able to handle that anymore, he forgot she could heal if she was hurt... All he cared at the moment was to take care of her. He let go of Ari's hand and walked over, only to stop as Leah tackled Titus on the ground and start to punch on his face... He enjoyed the view, but he would like more if he was the one punching that asshole.

Ian tensed up when Vera walked in, afraid of his brother or Stefan doing anything stupid, since that girl was the responsible of what happened to Lizzy and Elena. ''Go away. We won't find any help here.'', he muttered, his eyes narrowed towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:02 am

"Well... you and my brother..." Elizabeth added, before watching him and nodding in agreement as he talked about thinking Arianne as a little sister. She looked down a bit when she thought about her stupid crush on Paris. He protected her the same way when he wasn't acting like, well...., Paris. "Hey... Oliver... Do you think of me... as a child?" Elizabeth asked, brushing back a piece of her blonde hair and looking at him through her eyelashes. 

---

Titus grunted when she kicked him off and when she tackled him. He smirked after she was done punching, blood coming from his nose but it was already healing. "Me? That was all you, Leah." He cooed before throwing her off of him and getting up to grab her and slam her against a wall. The wall crumbled from the force and Titus kept one hand on her neck while he punched her stomach with the other. Before he lay a punch across her face, a black cloud wrapped around his wrist, holding it back with all of it's might. Katrina's eyes were white as she used her powers to give Leah an open window for just a few moments. 

---

"Paris, you idiot!" Jasper growled as he went after the boy. Being the same height, it was easy for Jasper to wrap his arms around Paris in a choke hold. It wasn't strong enough to hurt Paris but enough to keep him back. "Are you trying to have a death wish? What you are going to do, grow powers and fight the giant, abnormally strong, demigod?!"
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:24 am

Paris gasped when Jasper restrained him, and with an ease move he turned around and faced the boy. ''No! I'm not having a death wish!'', he snapped... ''I love her! And I don't want her to get hurt again by that asshole!'', he hissed, pointing over Leah and Titus fighting not so far. ''I... love her'', he murmured, his eyes soft as he realized what he had just said, and how were his feeling about her after everything that happened while they were together. He turned his eyes back to Leah, ''Damn! Why you don't fight back!'', he murmured, noticing Katrina's black pet wrapping Titus wrist! ''Come one, Leah'', he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:53 am

Oliver looked towards her and smiled a bit cheekily. "What are you? Like, 17?" He teased, though he knew her true age. "I don't think of you as a child, no ma'am. I think I would be out of line if I said I was attracted to you. When I say that, I don't mean disrespectfully. I mean that you're beautiful and funny. No foul intentions," He chuckled.

--

Leah yelped with each hit she took from Titus, but healed easily, her eyes burning towards him. Hearing Paris was what drove her to make sure she won this. Hearing that he loved her was enough to spike the need to protect him stronger.  When she saw the dark cloud, she grinned. She took the chance to grab him by the neck and snap it to the side. She kept her hand against his chest as he went down, supplying just enough healing power to keep him alive. "Listen here, Titus. I'm giving you the chance to survive. Do you accept, or will I let you die?" She asked, her voice low.

--

Arianne pursed her lips and walked closer just in time to see Hades appear. She shied back then, only to cause him to smirk. "Very nice, Leah... You beat the big bad wolf... I didn't think you had it in you," He admitted. "Fuck off," Leah snapped at him. "So... You're saving him, when you could have just let him die," He mused.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:13 am

Elizabeth rolled her eyes but giggled as he teased. Elizabeth bit her bottom lip before kissing his cheek gently. "Thank you... for saying something different than everyone else. With no foul intentions. Elizabeth said, teasing him as well at the end. 

---

Katrina gasped softly for air as she retracted Kuro from Titus's hand when Leah took him down, having a feeling she would regret that sooner or later. Titus didn't show any pain when going down, it did hurt but it was natural for him not to show anything. "Does it feel better to be on his good graces again?" Titus whispered, coughing lightly, not making any snide comments towards her now. "They'll think you're on his side again... I will always be family, you won't."

---

Jasper sighed at Paris before letting him go once Leah was fine. However, once Hades appeared, Jasper was quick at Arianne's side, pushing her behind him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:22 am

Paris exulted when Leah took Titus down, and smiled proudly towards her. He growled when Hades showed up, and since Jasper let him go, he ran towards her. Paris stood by her side, he wasn't looking to see that piece of sheat snapping her neck again. He wrapped his wars around her small frame, keeping eye contact with Hades, ''I'm proud of you, baby'', he whispered, pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:48 am

Oliver blushed a bit when she kissed his cheek and then smiled sheepishly. "Of course, ma'am," He said politely, his military training showing off his manners. 

--

Leah pursed her lips towards Titus and shook her head. "I have something you never did, Titus. Love," she muttered, looking towards Paris. Hades rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Right. Because love does so fucking much, Leah," He muttered.

However, in that moment, Leah felt something. It felt like power was being drained from her. "What the hell is..." she creased her brow and looked around to find her world was corrupted, slowly fading out. "Shit..." She cursed, only to find they were all put into the living room of the Olympe house. Hercules was perched on the couch with a smug look on his face. "Surprise," He murmured. "Demi-gods, welcome to being just plain human," He mused, then looked at Titus. "Belle," He called. She moved over and knelt beside him, healing him, and then holding him up and restraining him easily now that he was so weak. "So, group. What do we do with him?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:19 am

Paris furrowed his brows seeing Leah tesing under his arms. He looked around, and saw the whole world disappearing, which would only meant one thing... He knew his mother didn't make any other deal with Hades, because if she had, he wouldn't be there with them, with that moody, he would be more sarcastic to say the least. So Paris wasn't really that surprised to find himself on the Olympe's penthouse. He held Leah closer to him.

Damon and Ian also noted something was happening. Damon was more than happy to see his aunt Belle again, and Ian looked towards the adults, his gaze landing upon his father... Eric was pale, noticing what happened to the Rolfe child... ''I'm going to tell Kida and the others that the plan worked'', he murmured to Belle before Hercules called her, and walked to one corner as he called Kida, who stayed home to take care of Emma.

Elena took the air back in her lungs deeply when she opened her eyes widely. She seemed she had ran a hole marathon, and she looked fragile and weak as she clung into Chris' shirt.... ''Christian?'', she whispered, looking up to the white haired boy, and then at their surroundings... She wasn't understanding what was going on, the last thing she could remember was the piercing arrow upon her belly, and the pain... But now she was feeling quite fine as she felt the air into her lungs again.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:09 am

Elizabeth grinned at Oliver before gasping as the world started dissolving. She started feeling a lot better than she did upon waking up. She blinked when they were in Olympe's house. "Dad...?" She gasped before wiggling away from Oliver and running over to Flynn. Flynn grabbed his daughter and spun her around. He kissed her cheek and her forehead.

--

Aurora knelt down next to Titus, flinching at his angered expression. "I'm sorry..." She whispered, wishing that things could have turned out differently.

---
Katrina gasped as she could feel her power escaping her body. When Elena woke up and they were in the penthouse, Katrina could tell that Hercules asked to take away their powers.

---

Helena intook a deep breath as the poison filtered out from her system, sitting up on Liam's back. "Liam..." She hummed before getting down off his back.

Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:19 am

Oliver let Elizabeth down without hesitation and smiled when he saw Flynn holding her. He looked towards Arianne as she ran to her mother and hugged her tightly. 

Leah kept close to Paris and eyed Titus and Aurora. She then looked to Belle. "What can you do?" She asked quietly. The look she got from Belle was not one she wanted. She hid behind Paris a bit, honestly fearing for her life. "Mom..." Rosie sighed, running over to her mother as John moved over and hugged Damon. Rose looked to Leah and bit her lip. "It's okay, mom... She's changed," She said quietly. Belle glared, still, but sighed and hugged Rosie before looking back to Titus. "I... Know a spell that... Can erase his memories. Maybe I can make it where he won't remember anything at all. A clean slate," she said softly. "Do it, then," Hercules said sternly. Belle bit her lip and looked at Aurora.

--

Vera hid close to Katrina when they, too, were brought into the other realm. "Kat..." she whispered, not liking that they were in the same room with all of the adults now. 

--

Christian grinned brightly when Elena came back, tears coming to his eyes without a hint of regret for showing a weaker side. "Baby," He whispered and held her to his chest, kissing the side of her head. 

--

"Mom?" Stefan asked, finally coming out from around Ian, exposing his arm to the adults. John's fists clenched, but he tried to keep his cool, only closing his eyes and stroking Damon's hair.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 am

Paris wrapped his arms around Leah protectively when Belle looked at them on that way. He couldn't blame the woman for thinking Leah was bad, but she wasn't with them to see of how much Leah changed the past few days. He was glad Rosie explained Leah was on their side now, and kissed her temple softly, ''I'll protect you from them, since I'm stronger than you now'', he smirked. He wanted to tell her he loved her, but that wasn't the place, or time to say something special like that to her.

Ian eyed his father from far, and also Chris. He was happy for his brother that Elena finally woke up, but he wanted to be closer to his dad, it hurt him a little to see everyone hugging their parents, and his father was the only one that walked to the other side. Eric couldn't help but eye Chris too, he didn't know how to act. His son looked different, and he could tell Stefan had a major influence on that change. He called to Kida, explaining the boys were back, and they were alright. After hungging up the phone, he walked closer to his twins. ''Hey...'', he mumbled, seeing Ian standing all alone now. ''Dad!'', Ian whispered and ran to hug Eric. Eric hugged him back, soothing his back softly.

''Daddy! Mommy!'', Damon grinned when he saw them from behind Belle, and hugged his father back. He wasn't one to show affection, but he had missed his parents, and all he wanted was to be closer to them. Elena frowned a bit, seeing Chris crying, ''Oh, baby'', she whispered, and wrapped her arms around his neck. ''What happened?'', she murmured, next to his ear. Before the kids were back, Marina was standing closer to John, her arms wrapped around his middle, and her head upon his chest, hearing his heart beats, her private lullaby. John was the only one keeping her from losing her mind, but if this didn't work, she wasn't sure if she would lsat much longer. She missed her kids, and she hated she couldn't do much to help bringing them back. Just before the kids appeared on the living room, she felt something changing on her, the heavy pressure she felt since she started to 'get sick' was gone now. Then they were back, she felt a huge joy taking over her when she saw her three kids on the room. She grinned to Damon, and then looked down to Elena, closer to Ian... No, that was Chris. She didn't like how her daughter looked like, but she let her be with the boy, since she would have all the time of the world to be closer to her later. Then she heard somebody calling for her, and her dark hues meet Stefan's emerald eyes. He sounded like the small child he was many years ago, and she staggered seeing his arm. She could feel tears stinging on the corner of her eyes, and she hated seeing the look on his face. She moved to him, knowing that above all of her children, he was the one who needed most of her. ''Baby boy... You're going to be alright'', she whispered, hodling him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Jasper walked over to his father as well when Ari moved to hug her mother. Flynn placed his hand on Jasper's shoulder and grinned, seeing how his bright blue eyes back instead of the pale white that they saw earlier. He pulled Jasper into the hug as well, kissing the top of his head. 

---

"Please...?" Aurora nearly begged, looking up at Belle. She looked back at Titus and smiled softly, hoping that Belle could clean his slate, not wanting him to eel this hatred he felt right now. 

---

"I know Vera..." Katrina whispered back, taking the girl's hand for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Belle pursed her lips and looked down to Titus with an anything but loving gaze. Leah bit her lip and moved out of Paris' arms to kneel down beside the boy. "Hold on," She said gently and brushed some of Titus' hair from his face. She leaned down and kissed his forehead before nuzzling her nose affectionately just above his ear. "I'm sorry things couldn't have been different," She said simply before kissing his cheek and getting back up. She moved away from him and tugged Paris with her over to where Vera and Katrina were. She nudged Paris to Vera's side, knowing the girl was scared now. 

Belle sighed and put her hands onto Titus' chest, not caring that she was pushing too hard on his now mortal body. She closed her eyes and focused in on her powers, the energy traveling to her hands and working against him. 

--

Rosie moved over to Jasper and her father, hugging her father around his middle and touching Jasper's cheek affectionately, glad to have him back. 

--

Arianne then turned her gaze from Meg and onto Adam, finally moving over to him and hugging tightly. Meg touched Arianne's hair, and sighed gently, glad both her and Paris seemed to be unscathed in comparison to the others. 

--

Christian shook his head and simply held Elena, not wanting to talk now that he had the chance to. He kissed the side of her head affectionately and simply kept her there in his arms. 

--

Stefan was happy to see that Eric was willing to at least hug his son, but as his mother came over, he gave her a sad look, knowing she could see straight through his tough act. He wrapped his arm around her and closed his eyes, trying to not cry about what had happened.

--

Liam walked with Helena over to Hercules and smiled a bit when the man's tougher exterior that he'd acquired in their absence melted as he was able to take his daughter into his arms and hug her. Sure, eh was still strong thanks to his years of training, but he no longer had his super strength, either. "Are you okay, angel?" He asked softly. 

--

Kida was quick to get to the penthouse. So, when the elevator buzzed, it was no surprise to see the pale-haired woman come inside with little Emma in her arms. She went straight to Eric and passed Emma to him before hugging Ian tightly and kissing his head. She looked around for Christian and sighed, seeing him not budging to let go of Elena. Her eyes then turned to Belle and saw that the girl was straining with her spell. She tugged Ian with her and went to kneel down on the other side of Titus to help Belle with the spell. With all three powers working, the effects started to take place.

A white glow took over Titus before the boy started to shrink. Of course, none of the three witches would see this with their eyes closed. When Belle knew the spell was complete, she opened her golden eyes and jumped slightly, seeing the boy had become the baby she'd known seventeen years ago. She bit her lip and looked around. "Oops..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:22 pm

''Leah?'', Paris murmured quietly as the girl walked from his arms. He pursed his lips, and narrowed his eyes. He wasn't so sure about her safety as Belle stood by her side, but he smirked slightly when she walked back to him. Once they were near Vera and Katrina, he felt a little uncomfortable with the cannibal next to him... He knew she was human now, but he also knew about the things she did to his friends, wilingly. He looked around, and spotted his sister around his parents... He was afraid of getting any closer to them, specially seeing the look on his father's face. Paris sighed, and then something caught his attention... A petite blonde, next to his sister's ex-boyfriend. He frowned, and whispered next to Leah's ear, ''I'll be right back. Vera was never a big fan of boys, anyway'', he shrugged, and walked to where Lizzy was... ''Hi, there!'', he chimed shyly to her, his hands inside of the pockets of his pants.

Adam stayed quietly behind Megara... He wasn't sure about his feelings anymore, except by the joy of seeing Arianne and Paris safe and sound back home. He smiled slightly, seeing Ari hugging her mother tightly. He was different, not only his hair was longer, but also there was something else in his eyes... Maybe it was the fear of losing Meg's affection for good, or maybe because he was starting to feel all alone again... He wasn't sure. He wrapped his arms around her gently and rested his head upon hers, as his hues turned up to Megara. 

Elena staggered, feeling how moved Christian was in her arms. She never imagined he could be like this, so broken, and at the same time so happy. She kissed his neck slightly, and nuzzled her head upon his shoulder. ''I love you'', she whispered, tightening her arms gently around his shoulders.

Marina closed her eyes, and as she did it a few tears ran down on her cheeks. She stroke his hair gently, like she used to when he was just a boy and kissed his cheek tenderly. ''It's over now... We're here, and we're going to get through this, you'll see'', she whispered softly. ''Dad? You are going to help Stef like you helped uncle Eric, are you?'', Damon murmured quietly.

Eric leaned back when he heard the elevator, and smirked slightly seeing Kida coming in. He got Emma gently in his arms, and kissed the baby girl's temple as he watched Kida hugging his son. ''Mom! You're here!'', Ian murmured and wrapped his arms around her. He turned his gaze back to where his mother was tugging him to, and bit his lip, not very sure of what he was going to do, but wiling to help his mother and aunt. When he opened his eyes again, he couldn't help but laughing, both to Belle's face, and to the baby standing where once there was an arrogant Titus... ''Who knew Titus needed to be a baby again to get fixed'', he laughed again. He knew that was the worst place and time to laugh, but he just couldn't hold it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:42 am

Flynn grinned when Rosie moved around and briefly moved his arms to wrap around her waist, lifting her up in the hug. He kissed her cheek affectionately before setting her down. He then squished all them of them into a bear hug. "You're not leaving the house for a month, got it?" He teased at them before easing up on the hug. 

Liz turned her head when she heard a familiar voice and wiggled away from her family's embrace. She nearly tackled Paris down with her hug, but hum being taller and stronger than her, it wasn't possible. Lizzy didn't mind if Paris was with Leah or anything about that, all that mattered to her that he was safe and unharmed. Sure, he's a pain in the butt most of the time, but Paris would always be one of her closest friends. "I'm so glad you're ok." She said with a smile. 

Jasper chuckled when their father pulled them into one of his hugs and smiled when Rosie placed her hand on his cheek, placing his hand on top hers. 

---

When they walked over to her father, Helena untangled away from Liam and straight to her father. She snuggled into his embrace, clinging onto the fabric of his shirt. She nodded softly as his question. "Yes, I am." She whispered softly before pulling back slightly. She furrowed her brows, her father's appearance changed. She already knew her powers were taken away, not feeling as godly and such, but she didn't know that her father gave up his as well. "Why did you give up your powers as well...?"

---

Aurora bit her bottom lip at the looks of Belle and Ian. She knew asking for Titus to stay with them was selfish on her part, especially with what he and Leah did to all of the children, but everyone deserved a second chance. And, Aurora could only blame herself for how Titus turned out, if she wasn't as foolish to send him off somewhere, he wouldn't have such anger as he did now. She watched with a steady gaze as Leah gave affection towards Titus. As expected, she didn't receive any back with the look of his face that he was glad to get rid of her. Aurora sighed softly, sadly, thinking that maybe erasing his memories wouldn't help him.

However, as they started to work the spell on him, she gasped softly as Titus began to shrunk, but she didn't say anything. She looked wide eyed at the small boy, now smothered in clothes that were far too big for him. She couldn't move at first, not believing her eyes but as soon as he started crying, she picked him up out of her motherly instinct and held his small body close to hers. "Sshh... It's ok... Mommy's here now..." She cooed to him as he started to quiet down easily. She felt tears spring to her eyes and laughed with Ian, cuddling Titus close to her body now. "No... Don't say Oops... this is all I could be Thankful for..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:09 am

Leah pursed her lips when Paris went over to Elizabeth. Her heart ached, but she kept her mouth shut -- something she wouldn't have done before. She sighed and turned to Vera, taking the other girl's free hand. Vera smiled sadly for Leah, knowing how she felt about Paris being with the other girl. Vera simply stayed close to Katrina, still unsure of how everyone would react once they took note of them truly being there. 

--

Arianne nuzzled her head against Adam's chest before looking up at him to see the worry in his eyes. "Daddy...?" She asked gently. "Your hair is long," she giggled a bit, biting down on her bottom lip. She took a band from her wrist and reached up, helping to pull it back into a ponytail. "There," She smiled. Megara gave a sad smile before looking down. She closed her eyes and took in a steady breath before taking Adam's hand in her own and interlacing their fingers. She looked up at him and offered a small smile, her violet eyes unsure, but willing. 

--

"I love you, too," Christian whispered and leaned back to look at her, his eyes making sure she was truly okay. As he heard his brother's laughter, he looked over and scoffed slightly, despite his tears. 

--

Stefan nodded and kissed the side of Marina's head. John pursed his lips and creased his brow, looking towards Damon. "Of course I'm going to help... It might take a bit longer, but I'm sure we can get Stefan the same technology Eric has," he murmured. 

--

Rose gave a small grin to Jasper before moving over and hugging him tightly, one hand tangling in his hair while the other held the fabric of his shirt. "I'm glad you're alright... Try any stupid shit like this again and I'll be the one putting a heel up your ass," she whispered into his ear before smirking and kissing his cheek. 

--

Hercules held onto Helena and sighed. "My father is a bit harder to convince than others... Not always the nicest, either. But, he came around when I said I would give up my powers to save all of you," He explained, nodding his head. 

--

When everyone took attention of what was happening with Titus, Belle couldn't help but laugh slightly and give a small smile to Aurora, glad she wasn't mad. She bit her lip and got up, moving over to Rosie and Jasper. She hugged the both of them and kissed the tops of both of their heads before moving over to Elizabeth. "Lizzy!" She sighed in relief and pulled the girl into a hug, not caring that she was butting into Paris' time with her daughter.

--

"Oh, happy day. Seems everyone is happy again, huh?" A darker voice sighed in annoyance as it entered the room. "Everyone but me, of course," Hades scowled. Belle narrowed her eyes and stood up then. Oliver came over to her and gently tugged Elizabeth closer to him. Belle nodded thankfully towards him before focusing back on Hades. 

Megara, too, stiffened, but did not show her usual fear around the god. "What do you want, Hades? You've lost this one, too. You're finished," She said simply. 

Kida got up and moved Ian with her back over towards Eric and Emma, protective of the both of them. She knew John was close enough to Christian to protect him if it came to it. 

"Well. Leah might be done," Hades said, waving it off. "But, you see. I'm not," Hades scowled. His arm then became the smokey consistency and took a hold of Liam, pulling him over and dangling him up for all to see. And, in the other arm, he managed to grab Christian, whom let go of Elena as to not let her get grabbed up, too. "One last hurrah, shall we?" He teased before throwing Christian backwards into a wall hard enough to break a hole in the wall and throw the boy into what had been Titus and Leah's room. Christian cried out  and laid in a crippled position against the ground. "Chris!" Kida whimpered, running to her son and hitting her knees beside him. Belle growled and shook her head, ready to deliver some sort of attack onto Hades. "Oh, be careful there, Belle," He taunted before he threw Liam, too, through the wall and into Helena's bedroom. He was more quiet about his pain, but mostly because he was thrown unconscious. Hades chuckled darkly. "Now that that's threw... Have a nice day," He grinned darkly before eyeing Katrina and Vera. Vera hid behind Katrina, not willing to go back with him as she knew Hades wanted. Hades rolled his eyes and vanished. 

Belle shifted her gaze onto Leah, Katrina, and Vera and scowled. "You. You're the one who bites, isn't that right?" Belle challenged towards Katrina. "That means, you did that," She jabbed a finger at Stefan. "What's stopping me from ripping your fucking throat out?" Belle growled. "I am," Leah stood in between them and held her ground. Belle narrowed her eyes, still pissed that the girl had broken her leg in the last encounter.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Paris chuckled as he stepped back when Lizzy hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed on her cheek. ''I'm okay, and handsome as usual'', he teased with a boyish smirk. ''I'm so happy you're awake... I paid you a visit while you were off, though your siblings weren't so okay to let me see you'', he mumbled.

Adam smiled sadly when she talked about his hair, and let a small laugh out. ''Do you like it? Perhaps I could keep it this time'', he murmured to her after she helped him with the ponytail. When he felt Meg's hand into his, he looked up to her, and brought her hand close to his lips to kiss on her knuckles... He was willing to give them a new chance. He loved her, deep down he knew that, and he was afraid of losing her... Hell, that was the main reason of why he was so pissed when she went to the underworld after all.

Marina smiled when she felt his kiss, and caressed his scalp gently with her fingertips as she stood there with him... She was so happy to see him again, despite of what happened to him, he was alive, and she was sure John could help him, the same way he helped Eric. ''You're the best, dad!'', Damon murmured when he wrapped his arms around his middled again. Elena giggled softly seeing him scoffing about his brother, ''There... That's the Chris I know'', she murmured, and helped him cleaning the tears from his eyes. She was sad, because he was crying because of her.

Paris pouted as Belle came an interrupted his moment with Lizzy. But his friend looked good, and he knew he shouldn't worry much about her, since she had her whole family there with her. When he heard the dark voice on the room, he knew to whom that belongeg without even seeing the man. He was fast to stad by Leah's side, and wrap his arms protectively around her frame.... LAst time the man was closer to her, he snapped her neck... He wouldn't allow a second chance for him to do that same move. 

Adam saw how his son got protective of the blonde brat, and sighed, knowing it was past the time for them to have a serious conversation about that. He held on Meg's hand tightly as she spoke off, getting ready if Hades decided to make any move towards her.

Ian moved closer to his parents, worried of having Hades on the same room as everybody. He looked straight to Stefan, and sighed in relief seeing him closer to his parents, he knew they were going to protect them, but he couldn't feel the same about his brother... He was scared about anything that was about to happen. He gasped when he saw what he was doing to Liam, and whimpered as he got his brother. Elena had curled closer to Chris when Hades appeared, however she didn't scream, knowing that screaming was bad. ''Christian!'', she called for him, as he let go of her. She whimpered when she saw him beinf thrown against the wall. ''No!'', she cried quietly, and struggled to herself as she got up and ran to him. She wasn't used of walking, but she couldn't understand why, she didn't know she was off for so long.

''Elena!'', Marina called out, but her daughter didn't listen to her. Marina whimpered, she could handle protecting Damon and Stefan, but Elena was far from her again. ''John, love... Take care of our daugther'', Marina pleaded softly, turning her gaze to her. Elena knelt by Chris' side, and caressed his cheek softly before covering her hands with both of her hands, there was something wrong about the way he was laying on the floor, and she was aware she shouldn't move him from what he remembered of her healthy classes, ''You can help him, can't you? We should call an ambulance'', she sobbed, turning her dark hues up to Kida. She then cried, and looked down to Chris as she put her hand upon his... ''This is all my fault... I shouldn't have screamed'', she mumbled, the tears making her vision getting blured.

Paris clenched his teeth, seeing Hades hurting Liam and Christian.... But the adults were there, he was sure they could handle the situation as well he was sure Hades was going to vanish right after, being the huge coward god he had always been. He closed his eyes, and kissed Leah's temple... He could pissed at the fact Hades went out unharmed once again, but he was glad that Leah was safe. But he was wrong, he tensed when Belle turned around towards them, and growled when leah stepped out for Katrina. He didn't give a shit for Katrine, really... But Vera cared about the girl, and Leah was responsible for that somehow. ''Stop threating them, Belle... They were under Hades' orders... It's not their fault'', he stood between the girl and the older woman.

Marina turned her gaze to Belle, and narrowed her eyes towards the girl. So the teenager girl was the one who did that to her son? She clenched her fists and wanted Belle to rip her throat instead of just threatining... But she knew very well that violence led to nowhere. She eyed John with Elena, and sighed... She didn't want him to snap again, that's why she kept sane around him... But Belle wasn't making things easy either. The situation was already bad as it was, and Belle fighting against three teenagers wasn't going to make it any better. ''Belle, please, it's not worth'', she murmurmed, placing her hand softly on her sister-in-law's shoulder. ''As much I would love to see the girl paying for what she did to my son, you and I won't feel any better after it... Let her go... Just wait to regret comes in and make her feel miserable''
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Jasper chuckled even more so at Rosie's threat towards him. "I know... I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise. Love ya Rose." He whispered, kissing his twin's cheek as well. 

Lizzy rolled her eyes at Paris when he made his comment but also smiling. "You're such a boy..." She mumbled, pushing him softly. When he mentioned paying her a visit, she couldn't help but smile at her siblings. She playfully scowled at them both before gasping as she felt her mother hug her. "Mom!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms tightly around Belle and snuggling close to her. 

Helena pursed her lips as her father told her about his. "Gods are so cruel..." She said, pouting softly but the pout disappeared when Aurora came over with Titus. Aurora quickly pulled Helena into a hug, as tight as she could hugging Titus. She kissed her daughter's face about a thousand times before Helena could pull away. Aurora beamed towards both of them, waving Titus's small hand. However, when she head the evil voice, she was quick to step behind Hercules, pulling Helena with her. 

Helena went to grab for Liam's hand to pull him away but gasped when Hades's grabbed him first. "No! Leave him alone!" Helena yelled out, getting out from her parent' grip  Before she could stop Hades from hurting Liam, she screamed out when he threw him into her bedroom. "Liam!" She called out, scrambling over to him, tripping over several of things to get over to him. She knelt down next to him, choking in a sob as she placed her hands on his cheeks. She kissed parts of his face, whispering sweet nothings as she did so. 

As Belle turned her full, undivided, angry attention to Katrina, Katrina nearly cowered from all of the anger and hate towards her. She knew she deserved it but a part of her wished that she could have went back to Hades. Flynn walked over quickly and pulled Belle away from fighting with the girls. "Listen to Marina, Belle. We need to help our own son and not worry about them right now." He whispered softly, tugging her over to help Liam.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Liam grunted in his unconscious state, but managed to stray closer to Helena when she came over to him. 

Belle shook her head, sneering at the dark haired girl before shaking her head. "She deserves to have her ass handed to her. As does the little fucker behind her," She snapped. But, as Flynn pulled her back, she growled and went with him against her will. She walked to Liam and brushed his hair from his face. She started to heal what she could. 

Christian groaned from where he laid and shook his head, though he winced at the movement. "It's... agh... Okay, Elena... I had it coming... I hadn't.... Gotten hurt the whole time," He tried to smile at her, though it was pained. Kida shook her head and kissed his forehead before she went to work on easing his pain. John rubbed Elena's back and sighed, shaking his head and trying to focus on taking care of Elena. 

Leah shook her head and slid her arms around Paris' middle, nuzzling her head against his chest. "I'm sorry... I would say I can't believe what my father has done, but..." She laughed bitterly and closed his eyes before taking in a slow breath and letting it out to calm herself. "Leah..." Vera squeaked. Leah moved away from Paris to look at the girl and sighed, seeing how scared she looked. "Where are we supposed to go, Leah? We'll get killed if we just wander," She pointed out in a hushed tone. "I don't... I don't know," Leah admitted. "I don't even know where I'm going."

"I have a spare bedroom," Oliver offered then. "Paris is right. They were only doing as Hades told them to do -- for fear of their lives, mind you... I'd be glad to offer a room," He said politely.

Hercules pursed his lips and eyed the Vera girl. He had seen how scared she looked of his uncle. He knew she was only acting out of fear. "Aurora... We have a spare bedroom," He pointed out softly. 

Stefan moved to Ian and wrapped his arm around the boy, kissing the side of his head as he knew the boy would be upset about Christian. "He'll be okay..." He whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the End    This is the End  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the End
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Seattle in Ruins :: Residences :: Safe House-
Jump to: