Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr)   Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 am

Jasper chuckled softly, knowing she wasn't used to having to wait. He nuzzled his nose in her hair, kissing the top of her head lightly. He wanted her to feel loved and not used, even though she probably knew it, he still liked to remind her that she didn't have to feel obligated to give him anything. He smiled softly, leaning into her touch when she brushed his hair. "Thanks..." He murmured softly before kissing her lips. "Not as pretty as yours though..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr)   Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Arianne smiled a bit and shook her head. "I wish I would have gotten my moms eyes... violet eyes are so pretty," she sighed. Though, she momentarily remembered Aurora and Helena's violet eyes and made a slight face. "My dad has pretty blue eyes, too... but, I like yours better," she teased. "Wanna go find Damon and Rose? I'm sure they're wandering... Especially considering they're staying in the room next to Ian and Stefan," she giggled a bit, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr)   Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Jasper smiled a bit before shaking his head,kissing her forehead lightly. He tilted his head as she talked about Rosie and Damon before chuckling gently. "They probably got kicked out like we did..." He teased softly before nodding. "If you want to go find them, we can."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr)   Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Arianne smirked a bit and shook her head. "Stefan's lucky he found someone who likes sex as much as he does," She sighed, giggling to herself. "Maybe Rosie took Damon to the carousel... She's so sweet to him. I love him to death but I'm not sure I could handle it," She mumbled, frowning a bit. "She'd a be a great mom, huh?" She mused. Of course, Arianne knew that becoming a mother herself was out of the question. At least, not for a long time. Rose was ready at seventeen -- though she claimed she wasn't, it was obvious to everyone she could handle it. Arianne on the other hand...? Not so much. She had a general distaste for children as it was.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr)   Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Jasper chuckled before shrugging lightly at her comment. "Probably have Damon to thank for that... She's been taking care of him since we were little. Can't deny that she picked up some care taker qualities during that time..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr)   Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Arianne nodded and smiled to herself. "I remember when we were really young. They would always play together and I would try to play with you. But you wouldn't play with me and I would hide under the bed... do you remember your moms wedding? You wouldn't play wedding with me," she laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr)   Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming (Tag Jazzpurr)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions :: Cruise Ship (Senior Trip) :: Pools + Hot tubs-
Jump to: