Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Ian smirked crookedly, loving how he could make Stefan laugh that way. He knew how easily Stefan could burst, and he couldn't help but feel conceived that he was able to make him calm and relaxed. ''Sounds boring, findind missing people'', he said with a small shrug, ''Sometimes I like to hang at daddy's club, it's a little boring, but sometimes you can have a little fun over there'', he chuckled and looked up to him when he started talking about his parent's life back into the old world. He widened his eyes slightly, he couldn't picture John killing people, actually... He only said that before because he wanted to joke. ''Wow, thank God your dad is different in here...'', he said softly and he was leaning up to kiss him when the phone rang.

He tilted his head slightly and chuckled softly as Stefan laughed. He could hear John's voice throught the phone, but he couldn't get what exactly he was saying, so he had to be content with only hearing Stefan's part of the covnersation, but he didn't take much to understand what the talk was about. ''Hmm, you staying with me just tonight? That's not enough to me...'', he smirked and leaned over again to kiss his lips deeply. He leaned his head back to Stefan's chest, sighing softly in content. ''You know what should be our next step? We should assume our relationship...'', he said softly as he kissed his chest tenderly. He was afraid of telling it to his father, he had no idea of how the old man would react, but he wanted to be with Stefan, and he would face the older Storm for his love.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Stefan arched a brow a bit, a smile on his lips as he saw Ian lean up to kiss him. He met his lips without rebuttal and hummed a sound of content into the deep kiss. With Ian back against his chest, he wrapped his arms securely around the other male and closed his eyes. However, as Ian went on to speak again, he cracked open an eye, a bit confused. He'd never been the brightest, so sometimes it took him a while to understand. "What do you mean?" He asked, his tone a bit cautious. "Assume... Do you mean... You want it to be... Public?" He asked slowly, like he was working it out for himself.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

''Sure...'', he said with a small chuckle, ''Why not ,babe? I love you and you love me... I want to be with you, and I don't wat to see you with anybody else than me'', he hummer with a sly smirk. ''I want everyone to know we're together... Even daddy'', he sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Stefan bit on his bottom lip and furrowed his brows a bit. He knew he loved Ian and he had always wanted everyone to know about them. But, he was worried. He knew things could be a bit rougher at the public school... He also knew that his father barely accepted it -- what would Eric think? But, as he looked up at Ian and met his icy gaze, he felt his heart flutter, reassuring his worries. "As long as you don't try and tell your dad on your own... I think It's a good idea," He mumbled, gently rubbing Ian's arm.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 pm

''Pfft... You think I'm going to be stupid enough to tell sexy Mr Hook that I'm in love with a Rolfe, and it's not Elena...'', he scoffed with a small snort. ''I know how you're... worried about people at school, once they find out about us... And honestly, I don't give a damn for what they think. It's not their bussiness who I let make love to me'', he whispered softly as he placed a few gentle kisses upon Stefan's chest.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Stefan laughed quietly and shook his head, closing his eyes and crossing one arm behind his head. "Mm... I can protect you from Mr. Hook," He teased, smirking a bit. As the boy continued on with his words, he frowned slightly. Ian knew his mind too well -- it scared him at times. But, it also warmed his heart. "I know you're right... But, if they give you shit, just come to me. The big bad sophomore can handle them for ya," He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Ian laughed softly and turned his blue hues up to him, ''You might be big, but you're not bad'', he winked and curled more by his side. ''Besides, I don't give them much space, so they can't affect me much with their shit.'', he said softly and closed his eyes. Ian had aleayd been the calmer twin, it was almost impossible to take him from his trails, and even when they were able to get him out, he didn't use of violence, he was a pacifist, like his mom.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Stefan arched a brow, seeing how the other male winked at him. He smirked to himself and sighed, knowing he couldn't convince Ian out of his way. He was just thankful the boy knew how to stay out of trouble. He looked to his watch and made a slight face. "We should... probably get back," He pointed out. "Besides... My ass is frozen," He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:15 am

''Your big ass is frozen, hmm??'', Ian mused with a small smirk, ''Perhaps I could warm you up, but since you want to go back'', he mused, nibbling at Stefan's nipple playful before seating up and streching his arm above his head.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:20 am

"Hey!" Stefan laughed as Ian called his rear big. However, at the male's next move, he gasped and groaned, all in the same sound. Of course, his nipples were already erect from the cold air, but to have Ian do that him was just unfair. "Hmm... Face your dad, or... Why am I still pretending to decide?" He scoffed, then pulled Ian back down to him and kissing his lips tenderly, a playful smile trying to break the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 am

Ian gasped as Stefan pulled him back gladly tangled his fingers into his hair as he kissed him tenderly. He smirked as he nibbled playful at his bottom lip and then kissed his nose softly before seating straight again. ''C'mon... It's mom's turn on making dinner tonight!'', he smirked and stood up. The cold winter air maed him shudder, and he was fast on finding his clothes and putting them on.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 am

Stefan groaned a bit as Ian bit his lip -- the boy knew his weaknesses far too well. But, the real sound was the whimper he made when Ian got up and started getting dressed. "Oh, you're such an ass," He pouted, though his tone was playful and light. He shook his head and pulled on his own clothes before grabbing his bag. "Kida's cooking...?" He asked skeptically, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:32 am

''Hey, don't make this face while you talk about mom's food'', he nudged his shoulder against Stefan playfully and put all his clothes on. He waited for Stefan to put his clothes on too, and once they were ready to go, he walked closer and pecked the male's lips gently. ''I parked my motorcycle near the cafeteria, I hope you don't mid if we go on a small walk over there'', he murmured softly and pecked upon his lips again before holding his hand with his. He kept his hand around Stefan's during all the walk they walked throught the park, but once they were back to the city streets, he discretlely let go of him, still unsure if Stefan was really going to take a risk of someone from his fancy school catch him holding hands with another boy.

As they finally arrived, he smirked seeing his motorcycle. He was a pacifist, but he had a weak for speed. He loved the feeling of the wind upon his face, and everytime he rode his 'baby', he felt like he was flying, or close to that.

[His motorcycle: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcycles/2013models/2013-Harley-Davidson-FLSTF-Fat-Boy3.jpg ]
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:40 am

Stefan smirked a bit, then rolled his eyes and smiled. He liked Kida's cooking, despite the fact it didn't contain meat. Ever. He knew she had cheated at one point when she was pregnant and eaten meat -- he often teased her about it when he could. As he got his things together, he smiled a bit at each peck Ian placed on his lips and held his hand without a bit of regret.

He pouted slightly as Ian let go of his hand, but he knew why. To make sure Ian knew Stefan's stance, he took his hand again and interlaced their fingers. Seeing the motorcycle, he chuckled a bit, seeing how the other male regarded the bike. "Men and their toys," He teased. He kissed the back of Ian's hand before putting his things into the luggage bag on the bike, as he always did. "Come on. I'm just dying for some tofu," He smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 am

''Shsh, you're no allowed to be jealous'', he teased back and squeezed his hand softly, happy that Stefan was on the same place as him. He climbed upon the bike and started it, smirking widely once he hear the engine roaring. ''Best tofu in town'', he giggled and turned his head back. ''C'mere. Just hold on tight and enjoy the ride'', he winked playfully and made the engine roar louder.

[New topic at the Storm's house? :3]
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Stefan tilted his head, watching how Ian got on the bike and grinned like a schoolboy -- that image always made Stefan smile, too. The giggle that Ian gave only made Stef smile even brighter. "You're going to kill my ear drums," He called over the sound and laughed, climbing on behind Ian and wrapping his arms around his middle. "Hmm... Now I remember why I like this thing," He smirked a bit, his lips just under Ian's ear. He chuckled softly and placed a kiss against his neck before resting his chin on his shoulder.

[Yeah! Just reply there. ^^]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Woodland River-
Jump to: