HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Delusional [Tag: Aurora]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 2:51 pm

Adam had done what Meg asked him, he went to warn the Rolfe couple that Hades was behind of the kids kidnapping. He was already nervous about it, and he gave Meg a hard time before letting her by herself at the Olympes. Knowing her record, Adam knew she did stupid things when she was alone. As soon he delivered the news, he drove back to the Olympe penthouse. That wasn't his favorite place on the Earth, but he couldn't avoid been there at the moment, since the Riders were there too. He glanced down at the doorman as if warning him to not bother him with stupid questions. He could warn or not Aurora he was there, he was fine either way. He just want to see Meg, and make sure she was safe by his side. Once inside the penthouse, he walked straight to the living room, ''Meg?'', he called and narrowed his eyes as he noticed Aurora was the only one at the room, ''Where are the others?'', he asked dryly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Aurora mindlessly walked around the living room after they left, rubbing her palms nervously. She looked at the photos on the shelves before finally pulling out her own photo albums. She smiled when she saw a few of her and Hercules when they were younger before she was pregnant with Helena. There wasn't many pregnant pictures though, Aurora far too cranky to take any. She looked up, hearing Adam's voice when she turned to the very first picture of her daughter.

Whoever made it a great idea to have Aurora, of all people, tell Adam that his wife went to Hades without him was going to get a punch in the face from Aurora, herself. Aurora and Adam stopped talking for the past decade or so. Aurora felt bad, knowing how much Meg and Herc were close to each other. However, ever since Aurora told him nearly 18 years ago of what she did to him, not to mention the incidents between Arianne and Helena, Adam managed to hold an angry grudge againt her. "Mmmm... They left... About thirty minutes ago." Aurora simply said, trying to not provoke his anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Adam tried to smile politely at Aurora as he waited for her answer, he wasn't going to be her friend ever again, but he tried to be civil around her at least. ''Where did they go?'', he asked and fished his new mobile from the pocket of his pants. He dialed Meg, and waited for her to answer the phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Megara's phone rang next to Aurora. Aurora blinked innocently at Adam before placing Meg's phone with the others. "Somewhere that you can't get any cell service." Aurora hums, closing the book and placing it back where it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Adam clenched his teeth, and cut the call when he heard Meg's phone. He shoved his cellphone back on the pocket, and shut his eyes, ''Where are they, Aurora?'', he asked again as politely as he was able. He was sure he wasn't going to like the answer, but he needed to know were his wife was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 4:26 pm

"They went to see Hades..." Aurora finally says, turning around to look at him. She smiled a bit, trying to make the situation a little better. She knew he was going to mad, probably scream at that also. "Want a drink while we wait for their return?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 4:36 pm

''WHAT?'', Adam snapped and then he laughed dryly.... ''I'm sure Megara was the brilliant genius who came with this idea'', he clenched his teeth again and started strolling on the room. ''No. I don't want a drink... I want to....'', he trailed and punched the wall hard with his hand, growling lowly as he had some satisfaction imagining he was punching Hades's face instead. He was alredy got his children, and now he was sure his wife wasn't going back to him. ''I want to go after them'', he murmured as he looked back at her, ignoring the pain in his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Aurora sighed heavily when she heard Adam snap and she crossed her arms, tapping her foot gently. "No. You aren't. You see that hole in my wall youbjust made? That's the exact reason why they left you here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Adam gave her a fake smile, ''You see that hole in the wall I've just made? I only made it because I was left behind'', he said coolly. ''How did they go to the Underworld?'', Adam asked again, still calmly, but his patience was running out as the minutes went by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Aurora glared at him before giving him a fake smile as well. "I don't know... You'd have to ask Hercules. But wait... He isn't here... I guess you're stuck here." Aurora tells him before shrugging. She headed towards the kitchen, fixing herself a drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Adam glared her back, his eyes narrowing as she talked. ''God, you're unbearable!'', he muttered to himself as she walked to the kitchen. With her on the other room, he walked back to the elevator. He was going to find Hades all by himself. He saw the God at the graveyard at the last time, so that would be the first place he would try to find a portal or some shit that would take him to Meg. He crossed his arms and waited for the elevator, using what was left from his patience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes at him and leaned on the doorframe as he waited at the elevator. "The elevator isn't coming Adam. We made sure the instant that you stepped up here. When I say you're stuck, you're stuck." She tells him, sipping from her glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 9:28 pm

''FUCK!'', Adam snapped again and kicked the elevator's door. ''Unless you want your house in order, you must let me go after Meg'', Adam threatened with a dangerous and low voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Aurora held in her laugh when he kept kicking the door. He looked like the kid version of himself whenever he threw temper tantrums and thought he could take down a stone statue. "Sorry... No can do." Aurora tells him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Adam took a deep breath and walked to her, invading her personal space... ''Aurora'', he muttered, ''Don't leave me all alone in misery again... I don't have my children or my wife by my side. Put yourself in my shoes, and think of how would you feel if Hades wanted your bubbly husband, and your bubbly husband went wilingly to Hades'', he muttered with a low voice. His fistis were clenched, and he was restraining himself to not snap anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Aurora narrowed her eyes now, placing her glass down on the side table. "It's always about you and your damn troubles Adam. You forget that my daughter was taken when she was in the hospital and my 'bubbily' husband went down with your damn wife to see Hades because both of you didn't figure this shit out 18 years ago. You also forget that now I'm stuck here with yoy and your damn anger problems while I also worry about my husband, my daughter, and my lunatic son who's trying to kill others as well. So, if you think you're the only one in damn misery, again, be my guest and jump out of the damn window." Aurora tells him firmly in a voice that didn't even remotely sound threaten by him. She moves away from him and sits down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Adam narrowed his eyes tighter, ''Your son seems to take from you, Aurora..... All my problems started because of you, first cursing me, and now your devil sprawl is behind this fuck... And let's not forget what your adorable baby girl did to my daughter'', he mumbled. ''Your husband isn't on Hades' concern right now... But my wife can be stuck forever with that sadistic'', he shook his head, and smirk, ''I would gladly jump out from the window than being here with you, but I need to see my wife first, so she would feel how is to almost lose a beloved one... Because that's exactly how I'm feeling. I'm feeling like I'm losing my family, and I can't do anything to fix it'', he said angrily, mostly to himself as he strolled again around the room, and wrapped his hands around his nape. Only then he started the feel the broken bones on his hand, but he was too worried about Meg right now to let him care about the physical pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Aurora looked over at him before shaking her head. "Because you'd obviously win at being the greatest father in the world right? I know what I did was horrible and Helena knows also. And what would you do if the doctor tells you that your son is going to grow up like a pyschopathic killer. Would you be able to maje the choices that me and Herc did? Because you obviously dealt so well with your daughter's habits by keeping her lockedin her room or encouraging your son to fuck Hades's daughter." Aurora comments before standing up and heading towards a drawer. She fished out a map looking paper before closing the door. She headed over to the call box and started pressing buttons. A fewmoments later, the elevator doors open. "But you have a point. I'm worried for my family and I feel like I'm going to have a mental breakdown if I don't see if they are alright..." Aurora tells him, heading into the elevator and showing him the map that Hercules made to the underworld for an emergency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Adam didn't felt like aswering her back. He was too angry and worried into his core at the same time, if he had Meg right in front of him, he wasn't sure if he was going to wrap her with his arms, or yell at her for being so stupid. However, as she went by the drawer and then into the elevator, he looked at her with curious eyes, and promptly followed her inside, ''I think we finally agree in one point'', he said quietly. He wasn't one to show his gratitude to everyone, but his eyes couldn't hide from Aurora how glad he was for her giving him a chance to see Meg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Wed May 29, 2013 12:50 am

"Only because both of our spouses are idiots for thinking that we'll stay behind of all people." Aurora mumbles, punching the button to the lobby. She looked over at Adam. "How fast can youdrive?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Wed May 29, 2013 1:07 am

Adam pursed his lips, and glanced at Aurora briefly, ''Let's say Paris didn't get his driving skills from his mother'', he muttered quietly, ''I can drive as fast the car can get... Are you going to pay the tickets?'', he asked with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Wed May 29, 2013 1:25 am

"Tickets? If you drive fast enough the cops won't bother to try and catch you. I learned that from Belle. So don't drove like a grandma." Aurora tells him before stepping out of the elevator into the lobby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Wed May 29, 2013 2:00 am

''Fine... Just don't freak out while I drive, or scream and cry...'', he muttered, walking by her side. ''Where are we going anyway?'', he muttered as he walked towards the car and opened the door for her. He could hate that woman, but he was taught to be a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Wed May 29, 2013 2:24 am

Aurora rolled her eyes and scoffed at his gesture. She got in ans shut the door herself. Once he got in the car, she opened the map. "The graveyard... Surprise, surprise... We have to find the right tombstone though. Apparently it's one of the rich expensive ones. You know, with the gate infront of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   Wed May 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Adam also rolled his eyes, he was genuinely trying to be nice to her for once, and she scoffed at him. So typical. He walked to his side and climbed into. ''Ha! I was going to the graveyard anyway, with or without you'', he mumbled and buckled the seat bealt. He started the engine and began sewwed throught the Seattle streets, heading to the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delusional [Tag: Aurora]   

Back to top Go down

Delusional [Tag: Aurora]
Page 1 of 1