HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This is War

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 2:12 am

Despite usually being the one who could handle gore and more violence than Ian, even Christian had to look away when Ian started to sever Stefan's arm. He winced a bit each time the knife hit the skin, the sounds making it all the worse. He was glad Stefan was out cold. He sighed when his brother was done and pushed the useless limb away to try and help Ian with the cauterizing of his arm. "Here," He said quietly once Ian was done with the flame. He started to wrap the bandages around the stump and then looked at his brother. "Go clean yourself up... We don't need him waking up to you covered in blood," He said quietly.

--

Liam winced when Helena cried out and held her close. "Go fuck yourself!" Liam called over to the dark haired girl before kissing Helena's temples affectionately. He lifted her and carried her into the house quickly. He took her to their bedroom and laid her down. He sat beside her and kissed her cheeks, and eyelids and any other skin on her face he could, trying to get her back to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 2:35 am

Ian helped his brother with the bandages, keeping quiet during all the process. He turned his blue, and already vulnerable eyes up to him, and nodded quietly before walking out to the shared bathroom they had on the house. He took a brief look at his reflection on the mirror and frowned, not recognizing the person he was seeing. He pulled the shirt off, throwing it away and turned the faucet on. He started cleaning his arms, and then his neck and face, he also spilled some of the cold water onto his nape and leaned on his hands at the sink as he stared the water flowing. Because of the hit of the moment, he couldn't see how far he had gone to keep Stefan safe. He was a pacifist, but the sound of the knife hitting the skin was echoing in his ears now. he believed he did the right choice, even if he had to pass through his morals....

Stefan was going to live, even if he hated him for what he did to him, the boy was going to live. He turned the water off, and walked back to the room. He gasped seeing the blood and with a snap of his fingers, the room was clean again, making the limp and all the blood gone in few seconds. He walked then towards the small dresser and put a shirt on, ''See, I'm all clean now...'', he murmured towards his brother, despite the blood he couldn't take from his nails. He laid Stefan back on the bed and rested the boy's head upon his lap. ''Thanks for helping me.... I couldn't do that all alone, and I'm sure the others didn't have the guts to help like you, brother'', he said quietly and started the ran his fingers through Stefan's hair, to hide how shaky his hands were now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 2:53 am

"Excellent job..." Titus commented, his arms crossed and his face in anusement. "Did you-?" Katrina shook her hea. "Nope... She'll be wide awake for our next move..." Both of them smirked before disappearing back to the den.

---
Helena didn'move at first from his kisses, her body in a state of recovery from Katrina's assault. After minutes though, she managed to crack her eyes open. Her violet eyes looked into his golden eyes before she shook her head gently. "I'm not ok..." Helena whispers in a joking type ofbway, remembering the conversation from last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Christian looked over at his brother and gave him a sad smile. "You're welcome," He said quietly and ran his hand back through his hair. "Just... take care of him," He said softly and gently ruffled Ian's hair before moving back to go lay with Elena.

--

Liam looked at her when she started to move and smiled sadly at her joke. "Baby..." He whispered and leaned down, kissing her lips tenderly before kissing every inch of her face again. He stroked her face and sighed as he held her close. "Rosie?" He called out.

Rose kissed Damon's cheek and got up, walking into the room where Liam and Helena were. "Hey," She said quietly. "Can you just... take away her pain?" He asked, tears on the brims of his eyes. Rose smiled sadly and nodded. She sat on the edge of the bed and rested her hands on Helena's stomach. She healed her steadily, at least the minor things she could heal. The poison was strong, though. She numbed the pain the best she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Ian smiled sadly back, ''Take care of her too'', he murmured as his brother walked off the room. Once they were alone, he looked down into Stefan's face as he brushed the hair from his forehead. ''You are a real dumbass... Standing alone against the 'She Devil'?'', he mumbled quietly at sleepy Stefan.

''Where--?'', Damon asked as Rose got up, and he got up after her. He stopped by Liam and Helena's room, and frowned slightly seeing how his cousin was sad. ''Are you hurt too. Liam?'', he asked quietly while Rose healed Helena. ''Rose is awesome, Helena will be okay'', he tried to comfort his cousin with kind words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Helena smiled a bit before her expression turned sad. Her hand reached to cup his cheek softly, her thumb brushing against it affectionately. "Li..." She sighs, hating to see him this worried. She smiled at Rosie, feeling a bit better now. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Stefan slowly woke up, opening his eyes to look up at Ian. "Hey, babe," He smiled a bit, dazed. "What are we doing?" He questioned, looking around sleepily.

--

Liam looked up at Damon and gave a small smile. "Hey... Thanks," He said softly. "Mm... Baby, I can't help it," He whispered towards Helena before kissing her forehead. Rosie sighed and pat Helena's side before looking at Damon. "C'mon..." She nodded and took his hand, tugging him towards Stefan's room. He held Damon's hand a little tighter. "Hey..." She murmured. Stefan looked over and smiled cheekily. "Hey there!" He mused. "My arm feels funny..." He mumbled, furrowing his brows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Ian smiled sheepishly and leaned to kiss his lips softly, ''Well, we're at our room, and we're finally safe'', he murmured softly. Damon smiled seeing Liam and Helena, and wrapped one arm around Rosie's waist gently, ''You're the best, you know that, right?'', he murmured gently and kissed her cheek softly as they walked to Stefan's room. When he saw his brother, he paled and felt a big lump forming in his throat. Ian chuckled sadly and pursed his lips. ''Well, at least it isn't hurt anymore'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Helena smiled at Rosie and Damon as they left. She tugged Liam to lay down with her and once he did, she laid her head on his chest. She closed her eyes, enjoying his warmth. "I've never seen you act like that before...." She whispered softly , a bit of a frown on her face. She may have been invpain but she heard all the words, the way he said them. It felt a bit scary for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Stefan furrowed his brow, seeing the way his brother paled. "Damon...? What's wrong?" He asked, sitting up after a moment. When he went to move his hair from his face, he found his arm did not do the action he wanted. He stared at the space his forearm and hand should be for a few seconds before he paled, too. "I-Ian... What..." He whimpered slightly. He looked around the room and gagged slightly when he saw his arm was still just brushed aside on the ground. "Jesus..." He whispered, shaking his head and holding his shoulder.

--

Liam wrapped his arms protectively around her and bit his bottom lip. "I didn't want to lose you... I guess I did get a little carried away, though," He sighed and kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Ian felt his hear squeezing as Stefan noticed what happened to him, and cursed when he realized the ar was still on the room, ''Sorry'', he murmured to everyone, and get off from the bed. He covered the limp with a clothe and sat on the bed again, wrapping the boy's middle affectioantely with his arms. ''I'm sorry, I needed to do that or else you were going to die.... You can hate me as much you want, but I don't regret it because you're here, alive'', he whispered quietly.

Damon kept quietly and gasped when he noticed where his brother was staring at. He sighed in relief when Ian covered it, and turned his emerald hues at Rosie, ''You told me Ian was going to take care of him....'', he whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

"I understand why you did..." Helena sighs with a nod. She rested her hand on top of his stomach, closing her eyes. "I'm sorry I'm causing such a worry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Stefan closed his eyes and took in a shaky breath. "I.." He swallowed the lump in his throat and leaned back against Ian. "It's alright... It's alright..." He murmured, mostly to himself, but also to assure Ian. "I don't hate you, Ian... I love you... I know you just... wanted to save me... I can adapt," He whispered.

Rose looked at Damon and frowned. "He did take care of him... He's alive," She pointed out. "Besides... when we get home, Aunt Kida can get him a new arm like Uncle Eric got," She pointed out.

--

Liam sighed gently and hugged her close. "It's alright... I'd rather worry about you than cry over your corpse..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 8:45 pm

''But....'', Damon mumbled quietly, and bit his bottom lip, before giving her a small smile. ''You're right. Dad gave Eric a new hand...'', he murmured softly and let go of Rose to seat by Stefan's side on the bed.

It was very hard for him to show any emotion, but he wanted to comfort his brother, ''Don't worry, Stef. Dad can fix it like he did with Eric, remember?'', he pointed out softly, ''How are you feeling?'', he asked softly and pursed his lips as he noted how Ian started crying. Ian couldn't hold himself anymore and started crying lightly into Stefan's shoulder. He was tired of feelling strong, and also tired of feeling scared of losing Stefan or any of his friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Helena turned her head to look into Liam's eyes. She kissed his lips softly and rested her hand on his cheek. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Stefan looked over at his brother and gave him a small smile. "You're right... Thank you, Damon," He said quietly. As he heard the soft crying near his ear, he frowned and looked back towards Ian. "Baby..." He murmured, then bit his lip and looked at Rose. She nodded and took Damon's hand. "C'mon... Stef and Ian need a little while," she said quietly.

Once they were gone, Stefan turned and lifted Ian's chin. He caressed his cheek and gently brushed his tears away. "Hey..." He whispered and kissed his forehead. "I'm okay... I'm right here... You don't need to be strong right now," He said softly and laid down with him. His arm wasn't hurting, which was slightly surprising to him. He knew it was thanks to Ian and Christian. "Thank you... So much..." He said gently and kissed Ian's lips tenderly.

--

Liam looked down Helena and leaned into her kiss and touch. "I love you, too, Lena," He whispered and kissed her again, one of his hands coming up to gently tangle his fingers in her hair, holding her closer to him out of fear that letting her go would mean losing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Damon nodded, and looked at Rose as they walked to their room. He sat on the bed, and cradled her on his chest while tugging her to seat on his lap. ''Thank you, for when you helped me with the Earthquakes. I love you, Rosie'', he whispered.

Ian sobbed quietly, and looked into his emerald hues while they laid on the bed. He curled closer to him, and kissed his lips softly, ''I was so scared... I thought I was going to lose you when the she-devil attacked you'', he whispered as he kissed down on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Thu May 30, 2013 12:53 am

Helena chuckled a bit sadly, feeling him move her even closer and holding her a bit tighter. "Li... You're not going to lose me..." She assures him, nuzzling her nose to his lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Thu May 30, 2013 1:02 am

Stefan sighed and put on a smile. "Baby... You didn't lose me. Well, at least, not all of me," He tried to joke with a small laugh on his lips. He kissed his forehead affectionately. "Maybe your dad will be willing to teach me how to use my new arm," He mused, his tone holding some sarcasm.

--

Rose sat down onto Damon's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Mm... Of course," she whispered. "I love you, more, Damon," she smiled and kissed his lips tenderly, one hand gently tangling in his hair.

--

"You don't know that," Liam whispered to her and closed his eyes as he kissed her forehead. "Ian almost lost Stefan... And I could have lost you... I don't want to go through that fear again, ever," He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Thu May 30, 2013 1:26 am

''That's not funny, Stefan...'', he mumbled and nuzzled his head close to his chest, ''Don't you ever do something so stupid like that'', he muttered with a small pout, ''I know what she did to the girls, but that was ridiculously dumb of you'', he pouted more.

Damon hummed softly as he kissed her back, and smirk, ''I don't know if I told you how beautiful you are today'', he murmured softly and leaned to kiss her lips tenderly once more, ''And how amazing you are'', he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 am

Helena goes to object, trying to beboptimistic, but even that had boundaries. Now with Stefan's arm, Lizzy and Elena in coma, Arianne gone to god knows where, and how sickly herbody felt now then before, she couldn't find a way to cheer herself up. Nodding softly in defeat, she laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry..." Helena whispered, the only words she could say as she closed her eyes to keep tears from forming and swallowing the tight lump in her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 am

"I think it was quite funny," Stefan pouted at him. He sighed, though and kissed his pout. "Stop it... I'm fine. I know it was stupid, but he hurt my little sister... You don't hurt my little sister," He whispered. "I love you... I promise I won't try anything like again... Not that I really could with one arm," He sighed.

---

Rose smiled a bit, glad that he was okay now enough to flirt with her. "I don't know..." She giggled a bit and returned his kiss tenderly. "I'm not beautiful today, though, Damon... I'm tired and dirty from sleeping in this nasty place," She mumbled, pouting cutely at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Thu May 30, 2013 2:27 am

Ian sighed, ''You better promisse that...'' he murmured and nuzzled his nose on the crook of his neck, ''I love you too, asshole''

''But you still look beautiful to me, no matter how you look dirty or tired'', he murmured softly, ''I'm lucky for having you with me'', he whispered and kissed her temple tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is War   

Back to top Go down

This is War
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Seattle in Ruins :: Residences :: Safe House-
Jump to: