HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This is War

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Titus Olympe

PostSubject: This is War   Mon May 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Titus stopped a few feet from the entrance of the safe house, tilting his head. The sun started to come up, the night almost being over. However, it was still a bit dark out, just the way Titus enjoyed it. He looked briefly over at Katrina, her face angry and distraught. He smirked as she looked over and nodded slowly. Leah said the safe house was off limits, from the inside, but that didn't mean he couldn't mess with it from the outside. Titus cracked his knuckles as Katrina stepped back. Titus reeled back before slamming his fist into the ground full force. Most of the energy was sent towards the house, shaking the foundation underneath it.

Before Titus punched the ground, Helena awoke from her sleep. She sat up from Liam's arms, her brow furrowed from the feeling inside of her stomach. She gently shook Liam, "Li... wake up..." She starts before the ground begun to shake. She gasped before shaking Liam quickly and standing up, heading over to Lizzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Mon May 27, 2013 5:47 pm

Liam awoke when he felt Helena start to shake him more rapidly. "What...?" He muttered sleepily, his brows furrowed. However, as he felt the ground shaking, he sat up straight. "Helena?" He asked, looking around. He saw her go to Lizzy and nodded. "Guys!" He called out, moving into the hallway.

Stefan got up and looked around, wide-eyed. He got up from the bed and moved over to a window. "Fuck. It's Titus and that cannibal," He called over. He stumbled through the house before moving outside, a knife in his hand. "You want to do this again, Canni?" He called over, narrowing his eyes. "That's not the best idea, Stefan!" Liam called as he fell out of the door and scrambled to get off the shaking ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Mon May 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Ian woke up startled and jumped into the bed, he looked around, expecting the walls to fall over in any moment because of the bomb... ''What? Titus??'', he gasped and stumbled from the bed when he saw the blade into Stefan's hand... He knew exactly how last time he had a knife on his hand ended. ''Stefan! Come back inside the house!'', he called as he leaned on the door frame next to Liam.

Damon winced on the bed when he heard the piercing sound, and whimpered, covering his ears as he curled into himself, ''Rosie? What's happening?'', he whimpered, ''Was that a thunder?'', he murmured and turned his emerald hues up to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Mon May 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Helena quickly gathered Lizzy into her arms, moving out the room as stable as possible. She made her way quickly out to the room and to Arianne's, knowing that no one was there with her. When she went to the room however, Arianne was gone, missing. She looked around quickly before heading out once more, the ground shaking even more when Titus slammed his fist against it again.

Katrina moved as Stefan came towards her. She was much quicker than Stefan and her current mood didn't help him at all. She grabbed his wrist and twisted his hand in an unnatural way, hearing a satisfying crack sound. Once he let go of the blade, she flipped him onto the ground, holding his arm and having her foot on his chest. She stretched his arm painfully, making sure her felt the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 12:04 am

Liam looked around and bit his bottom lip. He gasped as he saw Stefan and Katrina. "Fuck... Let him go!" He called over. Rose bit her bottom lip and held Damon, kissing the top of his head. "Baby, it's alright... Just, come with me," She said quietly and tugged him to come with her towards the door frame. She knew that was the most stable place to be.

--

Stefan screamed when he had his hand broken. He threw a kick at the girl and hit her in the back from where he was on the ground. "Let... Go!" He growled, trying to be strong despite how much pain he was currently in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 am

''Fuck off from him!'', Ian snapped suddenly. He felt pain seeing Stefan's bones being broken, and the only thing that crossed his mind was killing the girl. He walked out unfazed towards the demi god, and even when Titus made the ground tremble again, he didn't lose his balance. ''You messed with the wrong people'', he muttered, and mumbled a spell that would cause a stroke on the girl. The pain she would feel was excruciating.

Damon nodded quietly, and followed her. His heart was racing, and his breathing was shallow. He was scared, and fell on his knees when he heard the sound again. ''My head!'', he whimpered, holding his temples. ''He had only felt that way once, when an earthquake hit Seattle a few years ago, but the effects he was feeling were more intense due how close he was from the epicenter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Helena made quick footing through the house. Helena gasped when she saw Damon on his knees but didn't have much tie to react as the ground shook once more. Luckily, the only time when she stumbled, she happened to run into Liam. She clung onto the fabric of his shirt to keep herself from falling.

Katrina gasped when she felt the pain Ian cast on her. She let go of Stefan's arm and reeled back away from him. However, her cloud wasn't affected by the pain. He launched out from Katrina's hand and raced towards Ian, wrapping his form around Ian's body. Kuro lifted the boy into the air and tossed him away from the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Liam grabbed Helena when she stumbled and kept her close, kissing her temple. "Careful," He mumbled. He gasped when Ian was attacked. "Ian!" He and Stefan called out at the same time. Stefan tried to get up, struggling with his arm in the shape it was. He went towards Ian, only to fall, dizzy from the pain in his arm.

Rose tried to soothe Damon, hugging his head close to her chest and kissing the top of his head. "Shh... baby, it's okay. I promise... I'm right here. I won't let anything happen to you. See?" She offered as she used her powers to put up a shield around them. When bits of rubble fell down, they hit the shield and slid off. "Safe," she assured him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Ian was so focused on his spell that he didn't notice the black smoke coming to him, and when he noticed, it was too late for him to fight it back. He gasped when the smoke wrapped around him and he was up in the air. There was nothing he could do and he broke the spell he had casted at Katrina. He gasped again when he hit his back hard on the wall and fell on the ground after. He got up slowly, still shaken because of his fall when he heard a thud next to him. He lift his gaze, and strumbled towards the other boy on the ground. His only goal was being near Stefan, to protect him.

Damon leaned towards Rose, and felt a few tears running down on his cheeks. He was very scared, even more when pieces of the house started to fall. He breathed in relief when he noticed the shield protecting them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Once the spell stopped working, Katrina took only a few moments to recover. She growled, her eyes now white with hunger and anger. She made her way over to Stefan quickly and grabbed his other arm. Katrina clamped her teeth into the skin of his arm.

Helena nodded softly before looking to see Katrina bite Stefan's arm. She gasped quickly before looking around. "Li! The knife!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Stefan cried out in pure pain when he felt Katrina biting down into his arm. He didn't know how to react. It was like his body locked up. He only stared at her with wide, frightened eyes.

"Shit!" Liam gasped, stumbling to go and grab the knife. "Where is it?!" He asked, panic in his voice.

--

Rose kissed Damon's head and nuzzled her head nose to his, glad that the earthquake had stopped now. "Shh... Please don't cry. You know I cry when you cry," she mumbled, pouting out her bottom lip and gently kissing his cheeks a few times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 9:04 pm

"It's over there!" Helena points over to the knife a few inches away from Liam. Katrina's eyes turn white as she bit down harder into Stefan's arm, injection the same poison within the girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 9:07 pm

''NO! Get your filthy mouth off from him, bitch!'', he snapped, and casted the same spell on her again, but more intense this time, and he was aware in case that smoke came to him again. He was desperate, and his heart was squeezing in his chest knowing the effects the poison caused, and that he wasn't able to revert them.

''I'm sorry...'', Damon murmured quietly, ''Earthquakes are worse than thunders'', he whispered and leaned towards her, totally oblivious from what was happening outside the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Stefan cried out when he felt the venom being injected into his arm. He was weak now. But, when he knew Ian had cast the spell, he knew she would be thrown off. So, in that moment, he yanked his arm away from her. And that was a mistake. He gasped, shock taking over him when he saw the lack of flesh on his arm. Hell, he could see straight down to the bone. The broken bone, at that. The gash was far too large to be safe. He gagged and suddenly felt himself blacking out. He fainted then.

Liam cursed and grabbed the knife before running at Katrina and digging the knife into her shoulder as deep as it would go. "Fucking hell..." He muttered, seeing Stefan's arm. He covered his mouth and looked away as he gagged.

--

Rose shook her head and kissed his temple and cheek and gently on the lips. "It's okay baby... As long as you're okay now," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Ian staggered a but hearing Stefan crying, but he needed to be strong now, or else he would fall on his feet seeing Stefan like that. ''Stefan, NO!'', he gasped, realizing what the boy did and as soon Liam attacked the demi-god he sat on his knees next to Stefan, ''I'll heal you, you'll be alright'', he murmured softly as he rested his head upon his lap and started saying the healing spells he knew... But he wasn't strong enough, and all the efforts he put on it didn't seem enough to heal not even half of the wound. ''Rosie! Christian! I need help'', he called after tham, hoping that with their efforts combined would work.

Damon closed his eyes and kissed her lips gently before resting his head upon her shoulders. He was feeling safe now, until he heard the noises outsides. ''Screams? Did you hear those screams too?'', he murmured like a lost child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Katrina roared when she felt the knife dig into her back and Ian casting the spell. As Stefan pull away, she jumped back. She yanked the knife from her back and threw it on the ground. She growled at Liam, seeing him as a replica as both the Riders that hurt Vera. However, she felt Titus backing her off, to give them a fighting chance. She narrowed her eyes but remembered what she could possibly do. She watched as Helena ran towards the group around Stefan. Katrina flashes her eyes white, spreading the poison much faster before. Helena didn't feel the sudden change though, to busy trying not to gag from the site and try to help Ian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Christian stumbled out of the house and looked over at Ian as he called for him. He glared at the cannibal, but saw they were leaving. His brother needed him right now. He ran over to him and made a face at the sight he saw. "Dumbass..." He muttered towards Stefan and shook his head, kneeling down. "Ian... I don't think... this can be healed," He said, trying to not look at the wound despite the need to.

Rose heard her name being called, but also knew she couldn't leave Damon. "I can't, Ian!" He called out to them, though she knew she was needed. She needed to be there with Damon. And, Damon didn't need to know what had just happened to Stefan. "It's alright, Damon.. They've got things under control outside."

Liam looked at the way Katrina glared at him. He glared back at her, glad though that they were being led away. However, he saw her eyes flash that brighter white as she looked at Helena. "Stop it!" He cried out at her and practically tackled her to the ground. "I'll fucking kill you if you keep hurting her!" He cursed in her face, his hand around her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Tue May 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Ian swallowed the lump in his throat and took a sharpy breath when his brother knelt by his side. He whimpered quietly when Christian said the wound couldn't be healed, but he needed to save Stefan, no matter the price. With another sharp breath, he put himself together, and looked at Christian with a firm gaze, ''I'll need your help on something.... Remembered when mom told us hos she saved dad on that cottage from their homeland?'', he asked quietly, helping his twin to jog his memory to those few nights when she told them that story. ''C'mon, help me taking him to his room'', he asked quietly and wrapped Stefan's wounded arm around his shoulder. He casted a small spell to take the pain from him, and started to got up, heading to the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 12:37 am

Katrina smirked when Liam tackled her, enjoying that she was causing this chaos in his mind. "As you sure this is wise?" Katrina asked, her voice full of venom. Helena looked up quickly when she heard Liam cry out. She made sure Chris was there to help before getting up towards Liam. "Liam! Sto-!" Helena start to yell but started to feel her chest burning in incredible pain, making it difficult to breath. Katrina snirked before her eyes turning fully white, causing Helena to cry out and fall to her knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 12:43 am

Christian looked over Ian with a skeptical look in his eyes. "You're kidding, right?" He laughed awkwardly before pursing his lips. He nodded, anyway, and got up, helping to carry the boy inside and into his room. "Are you sure this is a good ide--" He was cut off when Stefan groaned and blinked his eyes open. The boy cringed in pain as he was laid onto the bed. "What's going on?" He asked groggily. "My arm... It hurts...!" He whimpered.

--

Rose watched as Stefan was carried in and bit her bottom lip. "Damon... Stefan's hurt... But... Ian and Chris are going to take care of him, okay?" She tried to assure him.

--

Liam glared at the girl and pulled out the knife. He tried to ignore the cry of pain Helena gave out. "I bet killing you kills the venom," Liam hissed. "And you can't touch me," Liam smirked darkly. He put the blade's tip against the skin above her heart. "Let. Her. Go." He growled, the blade just barely piercing the skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 12:59 am

Ian pursed his lips... He hoped he was kidding, but he couldn't see any other option. He wasn't stronger enough, and Christian said he couldn't heal the wound... Maybe his mother was the onyl one who could safe him, but she was far. He turned his blues hues at Stefan when he woke up. ''Youi're going to be alright, babe... The pain will end, I promisse'', he murmured and kissed his forehead affectionately before leaning up again. ''I need you to laid him on the ground, closer to the window, so I'll be able to see what I'm doing'', he mumbled at his twin, ''Please, try to take away his pain? I need some stuff from the kitchen'', he swallowed hard before heading outside. Once on the kitchen, he got the butcher knife, and some clothes before heading back to the room. He didn't pay attention to the others, he needed to be strong for what he was planning to do. Stefan could hate him after, but that was the only way to safe his life and to not make the poison go further on his system.

Damon looked at Rosie when she talked to him, and then to his brother as he saw the Storm twins bringing him towards the bedrooms. He only got to see his brother's back, so he didn't get the chance to see how bad was his wounds, only the trail of blood they left on the ground. ''They are as good as you with spells, right?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 1:20 am

Katrina merely laughed at Liam, enjoying his dark side coming out. "You'll probably save your sister and your cousins but not her. I'll make sure to kill her before you kill me... It's quite easy..." Katrina whispers with smirk. Helena tried to grasp in any air she could, the burning making it hard to think now. Her hand gives out on her, making her collapse on the ground. "Now... I suggest you put that knife away and back off like a good little boy, or else you'll have to explain how you killed your own fiance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 1:25 am

Christian pursed his lips and nodded, then turned his blue hues onto Stefan. "Stef, you need to go back to sleep... You're not going to want to be awake for this," He said quietly. "Awake for what?" Stefan whimpered. Christian sighed. "We're going to... take care of your arm," He said quietly. Stefan furrowed his brow before looking at Ian as he came back in the room. Seeing the knife, he paled. "N-No... I need my arm! Can't we fix it?!" He whimpered. "Nope," Chris shook his head and snapped his fingers then. Stefan fell back into a deep sleep.

--

Rose bit her bottom lip and smiled, nodding. "They're almost stronger than me," She assured him. "Don't worry... Stefan will be fine."

--

Liam growled, but as he saw Helena fall on the ground totally, he knew he had to let her go. He closed his eyes and muttered to himself. But, he got up and he put the blade away. He went over to Helena and pulled her into his arms, holding her protectively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 1:51 am

Ian pursed his lips, ''You could have been more sensitive to him, Chris'', he chatised slightly and put the knife on the nightstand, ''Help me, I need his arm on a plain floor'', he murmured and gently laid Stefan on the ground, placing one pillow under his head. He sat on his knees by his side and whispered quietly, ''Please, forgive me''. Ian then positionated Stefan's arm in a good angle so he could make a 'clean cut' by his elbow. ''I'm sorry'', he whispered as he grabbed the knife and casted a spell to end with his pain in case Chris' spell wasn't enough to kill the pain. He struck the knife once, and his blood speckled on him. But that single swing of his arm was't enough.

He struck the knife twice, and then three times.... As much he needed to separate the damaged arm from his body before the wound could clot. As soon he was done with that part, he pushed the member away from what was left of Stefan's arm, and lift his arm up as he conjured the flame on the palm of his free hand. From now on he knew how to deal with it, and he pursed his lips as he ignored the smell coming from the flesh as his flame cauterized and closed his skin. Besides of what he had just done and Stefan's blood staining his clothes and skin, Ian was still firm on his trail, he was going to safe his life. Stefan was going to live after this was over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: This is War   Wed May 29, 2013 2:07 am

Katrina smirked as Liam gave in, hopping uo from the ground. She grinned when she started to smell more blood from inside the house. The smell smelling absolutely delightful. Loojing back towards Liam and Helena, Katrina squeezed her hand forcefully causing Helena to scream out in sheer pain before falling limp in his arms. "That's for stabbing me... Tell your cousin that he was a great meal... " Katrina hummed, winking at him before heading towards Titus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is War   

Back to top Go down

This is War
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Seattle in Ruins :: Residences :: Safe House-
Jump to: