HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Adam looked at her coldly, he didn't want to have an argument with her in front of everyone, but her words were taking away all the sense it was left in him. ''What? I run away from my problems?'', he scoffed, the veins outstanding in his neck and temples. ''Look at me while I talk to you, Meg!'', he spatted and took a hold of her chin so she could look up at him. ''I don't run from my problems. I never locked myself into the bathroom and cut my wrists. I might have a lot of flaws, but I'm not a coward, Megara... You betrayed me. I thought I could trust you, but you decided to make such big decision without consulting me, and now I wonder if you ever learned the meaning of being married'', he pointed out.

Paris looked away when he saw his parents fighting. He was feeling already bad about the whole situation, he didn't need more shit now. As Leah stepped to talk to Hades, he payed attention at her. He gasped when he heard her talk, trying to convince his dad once more, for him... He eyed Hades when he looked at his mother, and gasped when he heard the horrble crack, ''LEAH!'', he called and ran after her, holding her head on his lap before she could hit the ground. He looked at Hades with all the hate in his eyes and shook his head. Although he knew she was going to survive, he got more disgusted of Hades. He winced when he saw the adults disappearing into the air, and turned his gaze at Hades when they were all alone again.''You don't deserve the daughter you have. You are going to lose this war, you'll see.'' he muttered at the god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Thu May 30, 2013 1:07 am

"No, I didn't hurt him... Physically that is. I just taught him a little lesson." Katrina hummed to Vera. She turned to see Hades twisting Leah's neck and she looked wide eye. She never liked Leah, but for Hades to do that to his own daughter, he really didn't have a heart. She rolled her eyes at Paris but looked back at Titus. However, his face remained the same, almost amused at what Hades did. He made no effort like Paris to help her.

Jasper turned to keep Arianne from seeing from what Hades did, holding her close and giving her soothing. "No!" He quickly said when Hades transported his parents. He glared before keeping Ari close to his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Thu May 30, 2013 1:26 am

Leah coughed up a bit of blood, but she was still breathing. "T-.... Titus..." She whispered, choking a bit on the blood in her windpipes. Seeing him not even make a move towards helping her only brought tears to her eyes. But, what had she expected of him? She knew Paris was holding her. Paris still cared, despite her failing to help. "I-... I'm.... S-sorry," She finally whispered towards Paris.

Vera winced, seeing Leah in that kind of pain. She wrapped her arms around one of Vera's and hid in her side, ducking her head against her arm.

Arianne shook her head and held onto Jasper. She knew Hades was heartless, but for him to get so close to killing his daughter...? She felt sick.

Hades sighed, seeing all of the children acting so over dramatically. He knelt down by Paris and smirked a bit. "You know, that's something I'd really love to see. Your parents aren't going to be much help... Hell, I'm pretty sure I'll be taking your sister, considering I figure your mother will be dead where I sent her. Your father never had much control in his... beast form," He smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Thu May 30, 2013 1:39 am

''No, better. Me'', Paris whispered softly and kissed her forehead gently before turning his blue gaze upon Hades again. ''You won't take her or my mother, you're son of a bitch!'', he spatted and punched Hades hard in his nose. Paris knew he went too far, but the mere thought of him keeping his sister in that realm was enough to make him lose his mind. And there was his stupid smirk, gods knew how much he hated that smirk. He wasn't sure if he believed on what Hades just told him about his parents, but for the better or for the wrose, he trusted his father to not hurt his mother...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 am

Titus simply turnes his gaze away from her, more interested in the banter between Hades and Paris. He scoffed at Paris punching Hades.

Katrina soothed Vera's hair down, somehow used to this violence. When you have a knack for eating flesg, juat a simple out of place neck looked like child's play. That and Leah was healing in the process, desite the vigerous pain.

"Paris...!" Jasper hissed at Paris, tryinf to get the boy to keep his cool rather than killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Thu May 30, 2013 2:11 am

Leah smiled a bit at Paris' kiss and his soft voice near her. However, as she heard him spat at Hades, and then the sound of a fist punch, she summoned up a barrier around the two of them as strongly as she could. Of course, this magic took away from the one trying to save her life.

"Paris!" Arianne whimpered, scared for her brothers life now. She wanted to do something, but doing anything would get her killed.

Hades growled at Paris. Sure, it hadn't hurt too badly, but for the boy to even touch him was enough to get him fuming. "Oh... you're pushing your luck," He muttered at the boy. "Hmph... Protecting him is costing you your life, Leah," Hades pointed out. Leah held her shield up, despite the blood she could practically feel building up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Thu May 30, 2013 2:22 am

Paris didn't care he got Hades fuming, but knowing that Leah was risking her life to save his made him worried about her. ''Leah, stop it... Don't push yourself so far'', he murmured looking down to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Thu May 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Leah groaned softly, her shield failing as her eyes started to drift back closed. "So sad..." Hades shook his head. "I... m...Saving... You," Leah whispered towards Paris. "No need, Leah. I won't kill him now... You two can continue this unhealthy little love affair... Take her to her bedroom," Hades shrugged it off and waved the boy off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   

Back to top Go down

Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2