HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 3:52 am

When Jasper arrived to the Hunter's den, he kept Ari close to his side. The main reason, Katrina met him halfway saying that Titus ordered her to find him. The girl looked delighted and hungry, especially towards Ari, making Jasper feel severely uncomfortable not having Arianne attached to his hip. The instant that they stepped into the living room, Jasper could instantly tell that all of them knew that Arianne was here, even Hades himself. He looked over at Arianne with an uneasy gaze before squeezing her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 4:23 am

Arianne looked around unsure and bit her bottom lip. She flinched back when she saw the cannibal. She hadn't had an encounter with her before, but the look in her eye made her skin run cold. She shied closer to Jasper and chewed her bottom lip. When they went into the living room, she stilled a bit. She'd never seen Hades before. She'd only been told about him. His pale blue eyes were the main feature she'd been told about. She swallowed the lump in her throat and looked towards Leah as the girl got up from where she sat on the couch.

"Hm... So, your little trip out wasn't completely foolish, Jasper... Seems you got your puppy to follow you home," She mused, moving over to them and touching the girls cheek. Arianne bit her lip and looked away from her for a moment, squeezing Jasper's hand gently. "I need to talk to you, Leah," Arianne said softly. "Ooh. Good! We can talk to you and your mother at the same time!" Leah hummed. Arianne's gaze snapped back to Leah then with a wide, curious gaze. "My mum? Where is she?" She asked, excitement in her tone.

In that moment, the doors burst open, and a angered Hercules was the first into the room. "Oh, what a pleasant surprise," Hades mused, smirking as he stood up. Megara was close behind. Belle and Flynn next. "Jasper!" Belle gasped and hurried over to him. She hugged him tightly and kissed the side of his head. Arianne smiled sadly and looked towards her mother. Megara was quick to come to her daughter. "Where's daddy?" She asked quietly. "Home. I didn't need him making a mess of this," Meg mumbled.

Hercules glared at his uncle. "Let them go, Hades," He insisted. "Oh, but where's the fun in that?" Hades cooed. He looked towards Megara and tilted his head, smirking to himself. "My, how you've matured, Mrs. De Chambord," He said the name with distaste. "Bite me," Meg sneered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 am

Jasper narrowed his eyes at Leah when she talked, moved closer and touched Arianne. He kept a firm grip on Arianne's hand, ready to move if Leah did anything. However, when he heard someone burst in and turned around to see who it was, he heard his name being called. "Mom?" Jasper gasped, moving towards her and hugging her as well. Flynn moved towards them with a small sigh in relief, placing his hand on top of his son's head and ruffling his hair. He was glad to know that Jasper was alright, however, he only saw Arianne and Jasper. "Liam, your sisters? Are they...?" Flynn asked Jasper quietly as Meg and Hades banter. Jasper looked at his father and then his mother with a small nod. "They are fine... well... except..."

Katrina moved to Hades side when Hercules burst in, knowing that very soon she wouldn't be as invisible to them. She kept her hands behind her back, trying to keep herself in check.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 4:53 am

Belle pursed her lips as she listened to Jasper. It was obvious she did not like how his sentence dropped off. She looked at Arianne and sighed. She pulled the girl into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "Do you know anything about them...?" She asked quietly. Arianne bit her lip and looked down. "Elizabeth... And Elena... They were shot with arrows... but... the arrows had poison on them... They're in a coma," She said quietly. Belle's fists clenched at her sides and she turned her dagger-esqe gaze onto Hades.

"Oh, calm down, mama bear," Leah cooed. "They won't die. Well, As long as Kat keeps them alive," She said quietly. Hercules narrowed his eye further at his uncle before looking at the girl beside him now. "You're a demi. You look like Eris. Fuck, Hades. You got Eris involved in this? All you want is Megara. There's no need to kill other people's children," He hissed. "Mm... Your daughter's got the poison too," Hades smirked. Hercules threw a punch them. Of course, Leah was quick to catch his fist and bend it back. "Not so fast, there, Herc," She scoffed.

Megara pursed her lips and shook her head. She kissed Arianne's forehead and whispered a soft 'I love you.' "Stop it. You want me, right?" Meg questioned, moving away from Arianne then. "No. I simply want you to keep to your promise," Hades said smoothly. "Then fine. Take me, and let them all go. Heal them," Megara said sternly. "Mom!" Ari gasped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 5:07 am

Flynn set his jaw as he heard what happened to Elizabeth and Elena. They were both just kids and to poison them? Flynn let out a calming breath before grabbing Jasper from keeping him to objecting as well. Jasper looked as his father with furrowed brows but when he saw the way his father's eyes looked, he knew that Arianne's mother was just trying to make things right.

Katrina blinked her eyes as Hercules pointed out who she was. "My mother has nothing to do with this at all... She doesn't know actually. She's too busy boning the next supermodel in the world. It's quite fun actually... being in control of your children's fate..." Katrina comments softly, her eyes excited and dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 5:24 am

Megara looked over at Arianne with a soft gaze, telling her she knew what she was doing. Hades, on the other hand, only smirked and moved over to the woman and tilted her chin. "Come to your senses, then?" He mused. "No... Yes... I don't know. I just know I need to save everyone because this is my fault..." She said quietly. "I'd rather finish my sentence than have you hurt any of my friend's children," She said with a defeated sigh. "Excellent," Hades smirked.

Hercules glared at the dark haired female. "I'll fucking kill you," Hercules snapped at her, only to have Leah tighten her now burning grip on his arm. He winced and faltered, though he was practically growling at the two girls. "Tsk tsk, Hercules... I didn't know you had cursing in your vocabulary," Leah chastised.

Vera poked her head in from around the corner and bit her bottom lip. "Oh, Vera," Hades smiled. Vera smiled shyly and walked into the room, crossing her arms behind her back. "This would be our perfect shot," Hades smirked. Belle narrowed her eyes, her jaw setting. Vera ducked her head and moved over to Katrina. She didn't like being looked at the way Belle was looking at her. Such a hateful glare was far to offsetting to her.

Arianne moved over to her mother and took her hand. "Mom... Let me. Can't I take her place?" she asked. Megara looked at Arianne with wide eyes. "Well... That could be arranged," Hades mused, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 am

Katrina smirked as he snapped but he couldn't touch her. She briefly looked over when she saw Vera come out from the corner and Titus lean against the same corner, not bothering to bring himself in the middle of the heat.

"No! Arianne, don't!" Jasper quickly started to object, only to be stopped by Flynn. Flynn used his strength to keep his son in front of him rather than try to get himself killed by Hades. He leaned down and whispered in Jasper's ear, telling him to trust them and keep calm at all times. He could see his son's jaw set but his shoulders beginning to become less tense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 5:52 am

Arianne looked back at Jasper and smiled sadly. "I can handle it, Jasper," she mouthed to him. She then turned her dark hues up to Hades and pursed her lips. "Arianne... This is my battle, not yours," Megara said quietly. "Yeah? Well, if you're not at home, Dad will tear up half of Seattle in a rage... The waste land outside will be a reality," she said, her tone light and trying to be cheerful. "If you're not there, the same will happen, Ari," Megara whispered. "Well... Then I guess you should borrow a tranquilizer from the zoo," Ari smirked. Hades chuckled a bit and shook his head. "What do you think, Titus? Keep the younger one, or the older one? I just can't decide," Hades sighed.

Vera looked over at Katrina and bit her lip. "Leah... You're going to burn his hand off," She murmured quietly. "Your point is?" Leah scowled at the girl. Vera bit her lip and shook her head, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 6:06 am

Titus smirked when Hades mentioned his name. "No one likes run-down hand-me-downs." Titus simply comments, smirking at Jasper's glare at him. Flynn looks over to Leah and Hercules as they conversed. He let go of Jasper and reached into his waist belt, four small daggers heading over towards Leah, Kat, and Vera. Knowing that the daggers would only distract, Flynn moved quickly to Leah, pulling out another knife and slicing her wrist that was holding onto Herc's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 6:14 am

Vera had the highest senses when it came to weapons. She gasped, knowing Flynn was going for something. She moved in front of Katrina and swinging one of her legs around to knock the daggers out of the air. She missed one and winced as it hit her in the stomach.

Leah cried out when her wrist was cut, but she did not let go of Hercules' hand. Instead, she held it tighter and smirked when her wrist healed, but Hercules cried out this time. "Vera," Leah snapped. Vera spit up the bit of blood the knife in her stomach had drawn up. She pulled out the knife and grunted under her breath. She held the knife to Flynn. "Back off," She instructed, despite the pain she was currently in.

Belle was quick to object. She was fast. She had her foot in the same spot Vera had just been stabbed in. Sending a kick there, she sent the girl backwards into Katrina. She then swung on her foot at Leah, only to be caught by the girls other hand and brought to the ground with a snap of her bone. Belle did not scream, but her lip was now bleeding from how hard she bit down into it. Her breathing was rough as she glared at the girl from the ground.

"Now, now, now! You're all so violent..." Hades chastised. "Don't burn off my nephews hand, Leah," He sighed. Leah rolled her eyes and stopped the fire in her palm. Hercules wrist healed under her touch, but remained in her lock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 6:30 am

Katrina gasped when Vera was hit with a knife, knowing she couldn't heal like herself. She went to make action but she didn't move in time when Belle kicked Vera into her. Katrina wasn't the type to keep balance so they went a back away from the group. Katrina took only seconds to recover and moved over to Vera's side. She growled, her eyes turning white. Titus made a small noise, getting the girl's attention. When she turned back, she looked into his eyes and it looked like they were having a conversation. She brushed a strand of Vera's hair from her face before hesitantly getting up from her. Katrina went over to Titus and both of them disappeared from the corner.

"Belle!" Flynn quickly gasped, by her side in the instant. He lifted her up from her feet and set her down gently, inspecting the break. He set his jaw but he didn't advance towards Leah. How he wished Kida came along with them. Jasper paled seeing the scene unfold, but he didn't move from his spot, frozen with shock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 6:36 am

Vera groaned softly from the ground and looked up dazed at Katrina. She put a hand on her stomach, feeling the pain there far too intense to be good. She whimpered softly when Kat moved away from her, but she was far too weak now to object.

Belle looked up at Flynn and gave him a small smile. "I'll... be fine," she whispered as she sat herself up and took a hold of her leg. She moved her pants leg out of the way and made a face as the break made itself obvious to her. She clenched her teeth as she took a hold of her leg and snapped it back into place. She yelped then. Her hands started to glow as she tried to heal the bone. But, she knew she couldn't heal bones. She could only heal the wound and the pain. Kida was the only one who could fully heal the bone.

Arianne shook her head, seeing them hurt now. She moved to Jasper and held his hand, trying to show him comfort. "Hmph... You all fight like your teenagers again," Hades mused, chuckling lowly to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 3:28 pm

"Belle..." Flynn sighed and looked at her when she yelped. He wished he could help. but right now, letting her heal the wound herself was the best option. Flynn shot a glare at Hades, the hate burning knowing that Hades was enjoying himself. Jasper looked over at Ari and nodded softly, thankful that she was there. He let out a few calming breathes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Mon May 27, 2013 5:32 pm

"Hades...?" Vera asked quietly. Hades looked over at her and pursed his lips. He walked over to her and knelt down. "Riders, you are really making it difficult to not kill you both," He sighed, shaking his head. He placed his hands on Vera's stomach, despite her dislike to being touched. He healed her stomach and then helped her sit up. "When did you become nice to teenagers?" Megara scoffed.

Arianne looked at Jasper and bit her bottom lip. "Are you okay?" She asked unsure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 2:29 am

Flynn quickly glared at Hades, but decided not to make a comment as he held Belle in his arms with protection.

Jasper nodded a bit. "I will be... Hopefully..." Jasper murmured. Under usual circumstances, he would act different just now seeing his mother's leg being broken and her crying out in pain. But, after seeing Arianne die so many times in his head, he couldn't react the way he should.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 2:50 am

"Where's Katrina at?" Vera asked, pouting a bit. "Oh, miss your girlfriend already?" Leah mused, smirking a bit to herself. Vera blushed and played with a strand of her hair.

Hades chuckled lightly before turning his gaze onto Flynn and Belle. He knelt down beside them and smiled charmingly. "Would you like me to heal that for you?" He questioned her leg. Belle glared and spit in his face. Hades did not flinch. He simply sighed and wiped his face off.

Arianne stood by Jasper's side and slid her arms around his middle, holding herself close to him. Megara looked over at them and pursed her lips. That was why she was doing this. For Arianne and Paris to have the life she had gotten with Adam. She wouldn't be gone forever, she was almost positive of that. She bit her bottom lip and looked away then. "Hades, do we have a deal or not? I stay, and you let all of the children go -- healed," She said quietly. "Well... there's only so much healing I can do... I mean, one of them just lost an arm," He chuckled a bit. "What?!" Belle gasped. "Mm... It was Stefan! Good choice, Katrina!" Hades laughed delightedly. Belle growled, her fists clenching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Oliver could be stronger than Paris, but Paris was smarter... On the first opportunity he knocked the dumb and bursted at the living room. ''Mom!'', he called, ignoring the others and ran to hug her tight. ''I've missed you, mom!'', he murmured softly with his face burried into her shoulder.

It wasn't hard for Adam and Aurora to find the mausoleum. He walked in first, and looked over his shoulder, to check if the blonde was coming behind him. As soon they crossed the portal, he found himself at some kind of house, and heard voice from the other room. He walked over and found everyone in there, including Hades. His first impulse was to go to that project of god and punch him hard on the face, but the god wasn't his priority rght now. He breathed in relief seeing Meg with Ari and Paris. He wasn't so sure how his feelings were about Meg at the moment, but he was glad to see his daughter. ''Hey, baby girl...'', he murmured softly as he walked closer to her and pulled her into a gentle hug. ''I was so worried about you'', he murmured softly and kissed the top of her head. He avoided looking at Meg for the moment, then he closed his eyes and just held his baby girl in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Flynn glared at Hades when he came over. Flynn scoffed a bit when Belle spit in his face but kept her back when he mentioned Stefan. He clenched his jaw though and glared heavily.

"Thank you." Katrina beamed, hopping back in. She smirked at Belle as she returned to Vera's side. She wiped left over blood from her mouth and licked it deluctabley. She hums when Adam crashes in, Aurora behind him.

Aurora looked around the room desperate to find her daughter. But she only found her son looking at her with a devilish smirk and gasped seeing Leah and Hercules. She ran over but stopped a few feet, completely useless to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Megara gasped as Paris came running into the room. She took him in her arms and hugged him tightly, kissing the top of his head affectionately. "Hey, baby boy," she smiled near his ear and nuzzled her head there, her arms protective around him. She looked up when she heard Adam and smiled a bit, but as he ignored her, her heart clenched uncomfortably. Sure, she deserved his anger, but that didn't mean anything. She wasn't doing it to spite him. It was to help everyone.

Arianne smiled brightly as she hugged Adam. She held onto her father and nuzzled her head to his neck. "I'm okay..." She whispered. "Don't be mad at mom," She whispered in his ear.

--

Vera looked over when Katrina came back in and smiled brightly. She giggled a bit at the way Katrina wiped blood off of her mouth. "Good?" She questioned, tilting her head.

--

Hercules looked over at Aurora and glared a bit, angry that she had allowed herself and Adam to come here. He moved over to her and pulled her to his side, keeping her close to him. Hades only chuckled darkly, looking between the two spouses. "How cute..." He mused. "Come on, Megara. Enough family time," He waved it off. Meg pursed her lips and kissed Paris' temple before letting him go. She looked at Adam and bit her lip. She leaned over and kissed his cheek tenderly before leaning to his ear. "I'm sorry," She whispered to him. She then kissed Arianne's temple and moved away from them, over to Hades. "Good girl... I see you've grown more obedient," He mused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Paris hugged her tighter, and couldn't hold the tears as he finally got his mother so closer to him. Adam smiled slightly and sighed at Arianne's whisper, ''It's not that simple, baby girl'', he whispered quietly. Paris whimpered when Meg let go of him, he was shaking his head in denial, when he looked after Leah... ''You promissed me you were going to talk to him, Leah'', he whimpered quietly, looking at the girl. Adam noticed when Meg walked over, and pursed his lips when she leaned and whispered in his ear. As soon he watched her going to Hades, he growled and walked over, pulling her from her arm to step between her and Hades. ''No!'', he narrowed his eyes at her, and turned his cold hues at Hades, ''She's not yours anymore, Hades. Go find someone else to play with. Megara is mine.'', he growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Katrina smirked at Vera and nodded. "Sorry that I left you..." Katrina commented, glad that Hades healed Vera.

Aurora clung on Hercules before looking at him. "I'm sorry... I was worried... About you and Helena... I couldn't stay..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Leah looked over at Paris and bit her bottom lip. "I tried," She whispered. She knew she should have tried harder, but she couldn't convince him. He was set in his eyes.

Megara gasped sharply when Adam pulled her away, his grip on her tighter than needed. Hades only smirked darkly at Adam and rolled his eyes. "Well... You daughter did offer," He mused, tilting his head. "Adam... Please. I don't want Arianne to be put into that role... I wouldn't be gone forever... Just a while... Just... Take care of the kids," She pleaded with him.

Vera shook her head and leaned up, placing a soft kiss on Katrina's lips. "It's alright... You got hurt," She pointed out and gently placed her hand on Katrina's shoulder, moving the shirt sleeve to look. "It healed..." She mumbled, her fingers brushing the soft skin there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 8:09 pm

''But you didn't try enough!'', he mumbled, his voice trembling. ''Your need to please him is bigger than the love you feel for me'', he whispered and walked away from her to stand by Ari's side.
''The hell you're taking my daughter!'', Adam snapped, his teeth and fists clenching. He shook his head at Meg's pleasing. ''I'm not losing any of you'', he muttered, ''You acted behind my back, Meg. You're my wife, You answer just to me, and not him'', he growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Katrina nodded softly before rolling her eyes at the wound. "Rider boy is just as annoying as his parents." She mumbled, scowling at the two. She hummed through, brushing it off how she got part of her revenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   Wed May 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Leah winced when she heard how his voice shook. "Paris, I--!" She tried to tell him, but felt weak when he whispered to her and went back to Arianne. She felt tears in her eyes, simply from seeing him in that kind of pain at her fault.

Vera smirked a bit and shook her head. "You didn't hurt him, did you? You know we can't touch him," she pointed out, nervous at even the idea of the Olympe girl getting her powers back.

Megara paused at his words, her lips parting in slight astonishment. "Excuse you?" She questioned. "I don't answer to anyone, Adam," she muttered. "I acted because I'm trying to do what's right. Besides, how the hell could I tell you anything? You don't have a rational bone in your body!" She snapped at him, pushing him out of the way with the small amount of strength she had. "I've always run from my problems -- just like you have. But, I'm changing that because I don't want Arianne and Paris thinking its okay. It's not like I'm going to get hurt by going with Hades. He always kept me safe. Sure, some of the things I had to do were disgusting, but he never hurt me. And... I thought that you would be the one person I the world I could trust about not hurting me... Yet, you think you have some sort of control over me just because I love you..." She shook her head and looked down.

Leah shook her head and walked over to Hades. "Daddy... It was two years. You know she wasn't even that good of a servant," She pointed out. Hades arched a brow down at her. "Are you trying to protect them, Leah?" He questioned. "I..." She bit her bottom lip. Hades sighed heavily and cupped her cheeks. "Leah, you're too kind... These people don't deserve it. They all think they're above me because they think they make the right choices. And yet, they can't even hold to their promises," He eyed Megara before looking towards his daughter. "On the other hand... They might be right. I'm not a good person. Which is why I can do this," He whispered before twisting her head to the side fast enough that there was a crack. He let her go and tilted his head as she fell onto the ground.

"Leah!" Vera gasped, covering her mouth. She shook her head and glared at Hades. "That was your daughter!" She whispered. Arianne cowered and hid back behind Jasper. "Oh, don't get so flustered. She's not dead. Not yet, at least," He shook his head and smirked. "Listen, Nut-Meg. I'm not taking your deal today. I'm going to let everyone run in circles for a few more days. In the meantime. Go run home and fight some more with dear old Adam here. He seems to enjoy fighting," He mumbled and snapped his fingers, sending the adults back to the other realm. "Mom!" Arianne whimpered, now clinging to Jasper's arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)   

Back to top Go down

Look After You (Tag: Ari + Bad Guys)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next