Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beloved (Tag: Herc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

Beloved (Tag: Herc) Empty
PostSubject: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:18 am

Aurora walked back to the room, a small smile on her face. She carried a plate with just a plain burger on it in one hand and a ginger ale in her other hand. "Liam, I've got food for you, and Helena, even though I'm sure it's against the rules, I got you-" She chimes, entering the room, only to find that both of them weren't in there. Her brows furrowed before placing the plate and drink down. Where did they go? She looked over at the bathroom first, assuming that Helena or Liam was in the bathroom.

Aurora expression started to turn worried when she walked out of the room, the help desk right in front of it. She recognized the same employees, each of them having a twelve hour shift. "Hello... Hi. Did you happen to see my daughter or her boyfriend walk out? Preferably the combination of both...." She asked the nurse. The nurse shook her head, "No. No one has came out from that room since you left for downstairs." Aurora pursed her lips, now tapping her fingers against the desk impatiently and worriedly.

Beloved (Tag: Herc) Tumblr_m2ik7t7XsV1r5ruse

"Ok... Well... My daughter and her boyfriend is not in there and I really would appreciate it if you could find them. Now." Aurora said, quickly and impatiently. The nurse nodded quickly and picked up the phone, calling security. Aurora turned away from the desk, holding her stomach. Her stomach started to flip and twist and her breathing started to become more panicky. She never had this feeling before until a few minutes before Hercules gotten the call from Helena. Something was wrong, seriously wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:32 am

Hercules jogged upstairs and looked around as heard one of the security guard's walkie talkies go off. As soon as he heard that Helena was missing, he was at Aurora's side. "The hell do you mean Helena's missing? Her ribs were practically broken," He snapped at the woman behind the desk, that rare sight of his temper showing up. "She couldn't have just walked out," He sneered. "Liam wouldn't have let her," He shook his head and pulled out the new cell phone he'd gone and gotten for himself. He dialed Liam's cellphone and heard it ringing from the hospital room. "Fuck," He cursed. Hercules did not curse unless he was close to losing his temper.

Soon after that, his phone started ringing, as did Aurora's. He was fast to answer his. "Helena?" He questioned. "Oh... Meg," He sighed, rubbing his temple. He paused when he heard her crying and in a panic. He snapped the phone shut and crumbled it in his hand all in one move. "Hades," He growled. "We're going back to Seattle. Now," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:00 am

Aurora felt like the breath was caught in her throat as they said Helena nor Liam could be found. Tears started streaming down her face, thinking about how, Helena, now weak and hurt, is somewhere without neither her or Hercules, and Liam, how guilty she would feel not bringing him back safe to Belle. Aurora looked over when he mentioned Hades, not noticing the phone bits in his hand. "Hercules... She's gone.... They're gone... Where... She's hurt and.... Without her... What if.... Oh god Belle...." Aurora tries to speak coherently, but now her panicked breathing and near sobbing making it hard for her mind to think normally. She places her hand on her forehead, her nails trying to grip the skin there as her other stayed on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:09 am

Hercules shook his head and pulled Aurora close to his chest, his arms wrapping around her protectively. He kissed the side of her head and made sure he wasn't hugging her too tightly. "We'll find them, Rora... I guarantee it," He mumbled. "He's my uncle... I'm the one who can kick his ass. And trust me, I intend on it," He whispered. "Just... breathe, baby," He sighed, knowing right now he needed to be calm and keep her calm.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:17 am

Aurora moved close to him, her breathing still in panic mode. She tried to control her breathing, now being another time in her life where she wasn't in control. That wasn't typical for Aurora, even if Helena went out for a few days, Aurora knew at all times where she was, who she was with, and usually within a radius where her or Herc would get to easily. "But what if... we're too late? You're too late....? What if Leah and Titus.... what if they kill them...? Oh god." Aurora starts saying, now thinking the worst right now.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Hercules shook his head and held her closer, knowing now she needed to feel safe and secure. "Baby, trust me. If they lay a finger on my baby girl, it will be the last thing they ever do -- guaranteed," He muttered. "We'll find them. We'll save them. Their has to be a way to get in touch with them," He sighed. "What about your cellphone? Maybe... Maybe they still their cellphones," He tried, knowing his cellphone was useless now.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Aurora nodded, holding onto the material of his shirt tightly. As she tried to breath in and out, she listened to his words. She nodded with the cellphone, pulling hers out and dialing Helena's number. It was no use, the phone rang inside of Aurora's bag. She remember grabbing the cellphone before they took her into the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Hercules made a face when he heard the phone ringing in her bag. "Fuck," He cursed, running one hand back through his hair. "We're going home. Come on," He muttered, going to the room and gathering up Helena and Liam's things. He then went to the elevator and down to the front lobby. Outside, the limo was already waiting. He put the things into the car and sat inside. He pulled Aurora onto his lap and cradled her, kissing her head affectionately and protectively.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Aurora nodded, sniffling as she followed him. She grabbed her own bag and followed Hercules out, trying to think of other things rather than the worst that could happen. What were they going to do? Go straight to Hades and force him to bring them back? It wasn't going to that simple and Aurora knew it. Even if Hercules went down to talk to Hades, Hades could easily kill Helena, Liam, or any of the kids now in danger.

When they went into the Limo, Aurora curled in his lap, holding onto the material of his shirt and burying her face into his chest. She was worried, truly worried of what that monster could do to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Hercules kissed the top of her head and held her close. "Don't worry, baby... We'll get her back," He whispered in her ear and kissed her temple. He rubbed her back soothingly and sighed, wanting to make sure she kept calm with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beloved (Tag: Herc)   Beloved (Tag: Herc) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beloved (Tag: Herc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Abroad :: Paris :: Hospital-
Jump to: