Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:56 am

It's been a few hours in the hospital since the Eiffel Tower. When Helena was first brought in, the doctor diagnosed a minor head injury, one broken rib and two others cracked, and the obvious hand burning. When they started placing her into the bed, putting on her hospital garments, they tried to take off the ring on her not burned hand, the fake metal already turning her finger green. She begged them weakly not to, wanting to keep it on. They obliged before sending the morphine into her veins, numbing the pain and causing her to slowly drift into sleep as they hooked the oxygen mask on her.

Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) Tumblr_mj8rtphWhP1rivfh7o3_250

When she awoke, she stirred a bit, not remembering exactly where she was. All she could feel was a dull pain in her head and the heavy bandages around her hand. She turned her head away from that hand and seeing the other one, the fake diamond shining dully. She instantly thought about who she was dreaming about. "L-li...." She called out weakly, tiredly, as her hand lifted onto the top bar.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Liam was beside her bed, obviously worried and shaken up. He had never been through anything like that. Hell, he wasn't one to be able to handle anything like that. When he heard her voice, he wiped his eyes and moved close to her side. "Hey, Lena... I'm right here," he mumbled softly and took her left hand. He kissed her hand gently and smiled when he felt her ring under his lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Helena smiled as she heard his voice and kissed her hand. When she looked into his face, her smile turned into a sad one. Her hand moved up, to brush a lone tear from the corner of his eye before residing on his cheek. "Don't cry Li.... Everything is going to be alright." She whispers softly, trying to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Liam's smile was sad, too. He leaned into her touch and sighed. "But... you're hurt..." he whispered. "Aunt Kida's not here to heal you... I can't help but be worried," he shook his head. "I love you..."he whispered and leaned over to her, kissing her forehead affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Helena listened to him, brushing her thumb against his cheek affectionately. "I love you more..." She whispers back. She merely shook her head. "What? This?" She motioned to herself. "Pft... I'll be up and walking in a day." She tells him, a playful smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Liam looked her over and pouted, but smiled a bit when he saw her smile. He sighed and looked to her ring. He moved it a bit and smirked. "Your finger is green," he mumbled, trying to take his mind off of thinking of her in pain.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Helena giggled softly at her now green finger. "Good... It's my favorite ring I've ever gotten." She tells him, looking up at him with a soft gaze. She turns her head away from him, looking around the rest of the room. No one else was in the room, but she could defiantly tell that her mother was in here at some point. Her over sized travel bag resided on one of the chairs. "Where are my parents?" She asked, looking back at him, trying to keep the subject away from her being in a hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Liam smiled softly and kissed her ring gently. The fact she had even accepted something so cheap and silly made his heart melt. "Your parents?" He repeated, being brought from his thoughts. "Oh, uhm... Eating, I think. You've been asleep for a while, and your dad finally drug your mom downstairs to get something to eat... And, I think your dad was going to call Megara and warn her that Leah was dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Helena nodded softly, being thankful that they were warning Meg so they could keep Arianne safe. She giggled at her mother being stubborn as usual but it also brought an interesting thought to her mind. She looked back towards him. "Are you O.K...? I know it must have been really scary... hanging off from Titus like that.... I wish I could have helped more... Have you eaten... slept...?" She asked him, now worried about his well being.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Liam shrugged and shook his head, looking down. "No... I haven't been hungry, and honestly, I can't sleep. I've been worried about you... It was kind of weird. I was terrified and shaking, but I kept strong because I knew I needed to get to you. Hell, I even stopped being clumsy," He chuckled slightly, looking back towards her from under his lashes.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Helena knitted her brows, now overly worried herself. It wasn't something just to shrug off if he wasn't sleeping , nor eating, or being clumsy. "Li... I..." She didn't know what to say. "...You should go eat and sleep.... And trip while doing both of those. I'm fine... Don't worry about me... See?" Helena tried to convince him, attempting to sit up. Even attempting made her head spin and her back to whimper in pain. She laid back down, waving it off. "Just... a minor set back...."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Liam was quick to try and help her when she whimpered and helped to lay her back down. He frowned and shook his head, caressing her cheek. "No... I want to stay right here with you," He said, his done telling her he wasn't going to change his mind. He never had a serious tone. But, now he did. He was serious about her. He kissed her lips gently and nuzzled his nose lightly against hers. "I'm staying right here," he whispered. "I can get someone to bring me something to eat... and, I'll doze off eventually," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Helena looked at him, her eyes sad to his serious tone. "But Li..." She whined softly but didn't continue when he kissed her lips and nuzzled her nose. She sighs, giving in and nodding. "Promise...? I don't want you to die from starvation because of me..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Liam gave her a small, reassuring smile. "Baby, I'll be fine," He whispered and kissed her cheek, temple, then forehead. "I love you," he whispered near her ear and nuzzled his nose there before sitting back down. "You worry too much," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Helena pouted at his smile but sighed as he kissed her face. "I love you more..." She whispers back to him. She pouted at his tease. "You worry just as much..." She mumbled back at him. She looked over as she heard feet enter the room, however, instead of it being her parents, it was a nurse that walked in.

"Hello, Ms. Olympe. I'm glad to see you awake, I'm your nurse for the time being." The nurse smiled and Helena smiled back at her. "How are you feeling right now, any pain present?" Helena merely shook her head. "No..." She responded. "That's good... the morphine hasn't completely worn off yet." The nurse tells hers before going over to the machine. She switched out the empty cylinder with a filled cylinder. "Since all we can do is help medicate your hand and give you a strong pain reliever, we'll let your body do the rest." The nurse explains after typing a few things into the computer.

"I'm just going to give you a small dosage Morphine, that should start kicking in a few minutes. In the meantime, would you like anything before you fall back asleep?" The nurse asked Helena, looking over to her. Helena shook her head until a thought came into her mind. "Can you give this twig over here something to eat, please." She asked before blinking over to Liam innocently. The nurse giggled, "Alright, I'll see what our chef can do." The nurse waves a bit before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Liam smiled to the nurse. Anyone who was capable of helping Helena was practically an angel to him. He watched her set up the new morphine and practically pouted. Helena would be asleep again and he'd be alone in the room. But, she wasn't in pain. He couldn't be selfish. When Helena mentioned food, he laughed softly and rolled his eyes. He waved to the nurse and then smirked over at Helena. "You're cute," He muttered. "So. Your dad brought my guitar here," He mumbled before giving her a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Helena giggled, shrugging a bit. She smiled at his goofy grin at the mention of his guitar. "Did he now? Did you sing to my mother yet? She'd appreciate that you didn't kill her favorite song..." Helena asked him with a playful tone. She reached over, grabbing his hand and tugging it over to her gently. She places the back of his hand on the pillow and laid her cheek on his hand. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, a warm smile across her lips. "Sing to me...?" She whispers softly.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Liam watched where she put his hand. He smiled sadly, seeing as how her pull on him was much weaker. Her godly strength no longer threatened to rip his arm out of socket. He caressed her cheek and sighed softly. "What day is it? And in what month? The clock never seemed so alive.... I can't keep up. And I can't back down. I've been losing so much time... Cause it's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose. And its you and me, and all of the people. And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you... All of the things I want to say... Just aren't coming out right. I'm tripping on words. You've got my head spinning. I don't know where to go from here... Cause it's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove. And its you and me, and all of the people and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you. Something about you now.... I can't quite figure out.... Everything she does is beautiful... Everything she does is right... Cause its you and me... and all of the people with nothing to do... Noting to lose. And its you and me and all of the people and i don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you..." He sang softly as he caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Helena smiled as he started singing, enjoying the sound of his voice. She gazed lovingly into his golden warm hues, enchanted by the way they melted her heart. Before she could notice, the morphine started to seep back into her system. Her eyes started to close, his singing starting to get softer, much more quiet. She drifted off before he could finish the song, her head leaning heavily on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Liam watched as she started to doze off and smiled softly when she was finally out cold. He leaned over to her and kissed her forehead tenderly. "I love you, Mrs. Rider," He whispered near her ear with a goofy grin spreading on his lips before he settled back into his chair and leaned on his hand, his other hand moving down to hold her hand and caress it gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)   Mortal Pain (Tag:Li) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Pain (Tag:Li)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Abroad :: Paris :: Hospital-
Jump to: