Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Liam closed his eyes and licked his lips as he focused on only causing her make the same sounds she was now. He gasped as her nails dug into his skin. But, it didn't really hurt. He kind of liked it. He moved his hips with hers and caressed her waist.

--

Leah looked up at him from under her long lashes. "Do I?" she whispered, then bit her bottom lip. "I have a job for you," She mused. "When the two love birds go on the tower, you're going to dangle Liam off the tower while I take Helena's powers. Then I'll beat the hell out of her. Let her feel how it feels to bleed mortal blood," she smirked devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Helena kisses his lips gently, trailing her kisses down to his neck. She hides her face in the nape of his neck, inhaling his wonderful smell. "Li-liam..." She whimpers out, feeling her walls clenching around him.

---

Titus smirks at her planned. "Sounds exciting..." He says before placing his hand under her chin. "Don't kill her now... That's my job to do later..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Liam groaned and nuzzled his head into her neck. "Helena..." He whispered back, his jaw going slack as her walls clenched around him. "Fuck..." He whispered, knowing he was close. He sped up his pace and panted into her neck.

--

Leah grinned and looked up at him. "Mm... I love it when you talk dark to me," She whispered playfully.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Helena tighten her legs around his waist as she felt her climax coming. "Li-Liam...!" She muffled and moaned into his shoulder as her peak came. She scratched his back lightly and her legs shook gently.She laid her head back on the carpet, panting heavily.

---

"Good." Titus growled with a smirk before kissing her lips roughly, his arms wrapping around her tiny middle. He lifted her from the ground and had her back on the abnormally soft bed. He ravished her body with both his kisses and hands, grounding his waist on hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2