HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sun May 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Kida giggled softly and smiled when Belle did. She liked seeing the connection between Belle and Eric. She was glad Belle had those close to her. "Alright... Come on," She nodded and took his hand, leading him to Rose's room. Belle was close behind.

Inside of the room, she noted Rose had dosed off. "Hey there, Damon," Belle smiled sadly and moved over, kissing his forehead gently. "I'm sorry..." Belle whispered.

--

John nodded and sighed heavily, he ran his hands back through his hair. "I don't know how we're going to do it... We need Belle and Eric and Kida. Their magic is the strongest..." He mumbled. He dipped his finger in the ice cream and tapped his finger against her nose, trying to lighten her mood. "Being stressed while youre tired wont help anyone," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 am

Eric followed Kida, and smiled slightly seeing Rosie sleeping by Damon's side. ''Hey, there...'', he waved softly to Damon and walked to Rosie's side. He brushed the hair softly from her forehead and kissed there softly.

Damon turned his gaze at Belle when he saw her, and closed his eyes as she kissed his forehead, ''No, aunt Belle. I'm sorry. Hades attacked me, not Rosie'', he mumbled, and turned his gaze at Kida and Eric, ''I'm sorry, I know you wanted to baby girl, but's she in Heaven now.'', he whispered quietly, and looked back at Rosie, ''But Rosie is okay now. She's sleeping...'', he murmured, and smiled softly watching her sleep.

''We must stop him... He...'', Marina trailed off and giggled softly when he tapped her nose. ''Ew, it's cold'', she giggled and cleaned it from her nose, ''I know I shouldn't get stressed, but he's messing with the wrong children. You can't just mess with a Rolfe or a Rider'', she mumbled and leaned on his side, ''I'll need a long bath to relax from last night'', she sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 12:16 am

Rose stirred a bit when she felt Eric touch her. She heard the talking and frowned a bit in her sleep. She blinked her eyes open once they had quieted down and gave a weak smile towards Eric before looking at her mother. "Hey, mommy," She said softly. Belle smiled and kissed her forehead. "Hey sweetheart," Belle said softly.

Kida sighed when Damon mentioned the baby being in Heaven. She didn't believe in that sort of thing, but she was glad he had hope. "How are you feeling, Rose?" she asked quietly. "I'm alright... When can I go home?" She asked sleepily. "Soon, love. Tonight, maybe?" She nodded. Rose smiled. "Good," She nodded. "Damon, don't let me hear you blaming yourself for any of this, alright?" Belle said quietly.

--

John smiled and chuckled. He slid his arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "Don't worry, baby. I know. We'll take care of him," John nodded. "I think we could both use that bath," He admitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 12:36 am

Damon nodded quietly, and smiled when Kida tolde them Rose was leaving tonight. ''But, aunt Belle....'', he whined and then sighed, ''Alright. I would like to stay at your home, with Rosie'. I know mom and dad will let me go'', he said quietly. Damon had planned to spend the whole weekend with Rosie, and he wanted to be closer to her, no matter if that would be in his house or at Rose's. Eric smiled softly, and leaned down at Kida, ''We should let them alone now, we need to set many things for tonight'', he mumbled softly.

Marina sighed, ''You promisse?'', she pouted slightly, and then cracked a small smirk, She wrapped her arms around his middle again, and leaned near his ear. ''Hmm, are you going to bath me, John?'', she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 12:41 am

Rose and Belle both smiled when Damon said he would be staying with them. "John will understand. I don't mind, and I know Flynn doesn't. Well... As long as you stay out of his way," Belle smiled sheepishly. Rose looked over to Eric as she heard him and reached over, taking his hand. "You came to see me, huh?" she asked with a cheeky smile. "I hope you forgive me," she sighed, moving their hands to rest on her stomach with a sad smile on her lips.

--

John smirked and leaned over to her ear, gently nibbling on the lobe. "I promise," he mumbled. "Our tub is good for two," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 1:49 am

Damon smiled shyly, ''I won't be on uncle's Flynn way. I promisse'', Damon nodded and looked down. He saw an opportunity on staying at the Riders for the night, to ask Belle more about his father. Into the dream, Ari had told him he was like his dad, and he was bad into that dream. His father couldn't be bad, could he? Eric gave Rosie a crooked smile and leaned softly towards her. ''Don't worry, sweetheart... Losing the baby wasn't your fault at all. We're just glad you and Damon are okay'', he said quietly, but with a sincere smile on his lips.

Marina giggled softly when he nibbled her ear, and leaned back to peck on his lips tenderly, ''Mhmm, it sounds nice to me. What are you going to do once we're into our tub, Mr Rolfe?'', she asked with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 2:05 am

Belle smiled and nodded, then kissed Damon's forehead gently. "Good boy," She whispered. Rose smiled gently at her uncle and nodded. "Thank you," She sighed and leaned up, kissing his cheek. "I love you," she whispered.

--

John shrugged and smirked to himself. He leaned over to her ear and whispered a few sweet nothings of ideas of what they could do in the bath. He smirked and kissed her jaw gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm

''Thank you, aunt Belle'', Damon whispered softly back. Her wornds meant a lot to him, when she said he was a good boy, he believed her, and he looked at her eyes, to show how grateful he really was for those small words. Eric leaned down at the moment he noticed Rosie was leaning up, and smiled softly as she kissed his cheek. ''I love you too, sweetheart'', he whispered, and grinned, ''Kida and I have a surprise, but I'll let her have the honor to tell you'', he winked down at Rosie, and looked back at Kida.

Marina bit her lip softly, and his sweet nothings made her blush lightly. She giggled cutely when he kissed down on her jaw, and when he was close to her chin, she leaned down and wrapped her hands around his neck, capturing his lips in a trender and slow kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Belle looked towards Damon and smiled when he looked at her like that. She touched his cheek and giggled gently. "You're adorable," she sighed. Rose arched a brow towards the two of them. "What news?" she questioned. "Well..." Kida bit her lip and smiled. "There's a girl here... Younger than you. She's having a baby. She was going to send it to the adoption clinic, but we got to her first. She's scheduled to have the baby tonight and once she does that... We get to take the baby home," She smiled happily. Rose beamed. "I'm so glad it worked out for you!" Rose sighed in relief.

--

John returned her kiss and smiled lightly against her lips. "I love you," He whispered, nuzzling his nose against hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Eric smiled gently, ''See... You don't have to worry about us. Just worry about yourself, and be stronger soon to take care of your small siblings'', he smirked and leaned up to kiss her forehead again. Damon smiled shyly at Belle, and looked to the Storms when they talked of getting a baby. ''That's awesome! Can I help chosing their name?'', he asked cutely.

Marina smiled softly, and brushed the hair of his nape lightly, ''I love you more'', she whispered, and then sighed. ''We should go back, to check the kids, and to see if Belle didn't make any more crazy ideas'', she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Rosie giggled and nodded, then looked towards Damon with a grin. "Names?" Rose questioned, smiling brightly. "I'd love some ideas," Kida nodded. "What were you thinking?" She questioned.

--

John nodded and pecked her lips once more. "Alright. We can go back," He sighed. "Come along," he mumbled, tugging her up and holding her hand as he led her back towards the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Damon smiled shyly, ''I don't know... I was think of Ashley, or Emma... I like those names'', he said quietly. Eric nodded quietly, he hadn't thought of any name yet, ''What do you think, baby?'', he asked softly to Kida.

Marina smiled as he pecked her lips, and interlaced their fingers as they walked back to the room. Once they were stading at the door, he knocked softly, and opened the door slightly, ''May we come in?'', she asked lightly, looking at Kida. There was already many people into the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Mon May 06, 2013 11:19 pm

"Emma's pretty," Kida smiled a bit. "It's simple... Nice," she nodded. Rose grinned and nodded. "I like it..." She admitted.

John smiled and kissed her hand. He looked through the open door and smiled, seeing everyone there. "Sure. Join the party," Rose giggled a bit. "Aunt Kida, could you help with the bed?" Rose asked gently. Kida nodded and helped to sit the bed up so that Rose was sitting up at an angle. "Hey there Uncle John," Rose said quietly. "Hey, sweetheart," John said gently and went over to kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Eric nodded softly, ''Emma sounds beautiful. Thanks, Damon'', he winked at the boy, and Damon beamed, ''You're picking the name I chose?'', he chuckled, and peeked who was at the door. ''Mom! I helped Kida and Eric to choose the name of their baby girl!'', he grinned boyish as Kida helped with the bed. ''Oh, that's wonderful!'', she chimed softly, and walked to his side. She didn't understand it, but she was glad to see him grinning. It was a distraction from what happened the last night. She brushed the hair from his forehead, and smiled softly seeing the small blush on his cheek. He was fine, and she could feel her heart lighter as she leaned down and kissed his temple. ''You look better, Rose.'', she said softly as she leaned and kissed the top of her head gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Rose smiled and giggled softly as Damon helped pick the name. She liked seeing her aunt and uncle happy, especially after the ordeal before. She kissed his cheek and smiled softly towards Marina. "Oh, thanks. So I looked like crap before?" She teased, smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Marina giggled softly, ''Absolutely... But I can't blame you. It's good to see you two smiling'', he added gently, and brushed Damon's hair softly with her fingers. ''Hm, mom... Aunt Belle is taking Rosie home, and I want to go with them'', Damon said quietly. Marina pursed her lips, and eyed Belle before turning her gaze towards John. ''What do you think?'', she asked softly. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea staying away from Damon that night, but it wasn't a good idea either keeping them separate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe.

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Belle smiled innocently when Marina eyed her. John looked over to Marina and sighed as he set on the end of the bed near their feet. "Well... Are you sure you'll be alright tonight, Damon?" He asked, his tone concerned for his son as he touched the boys leg lightly. "I trust Belle to keep an eye on you, but..." He shrugged his shoulders. He knew how close Rose and Damon were. But, he was just as close to his son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Damon looked at his father with vulnerable eyes, and turned his gaze down to Rose, ''I want to spend the rest of the weekend with Rose. I'm a good boy, I'll treat her right, and I'll take care of her, but I won't stand into Flynn's way''. Eric chuckled softly, and kissed under Kida's ear... ''We should go now... We have several things to do befor evening'', he murmured softly, and tugged her out from the room after waving a goodbye to Belle and Rosie.

Marina frowned when Damon said he was a good boy, and he would treat Rosie right. ''Sweetie, why are you saying it? You are a good boy''. Damon looked up to his mother and shrugged a bit, ''In my dream, I hurt Rosie so much that she cut herself'', he said quietly. ''But I would never hurt her, I'm not bad''. Marina felt her heart squeezing, and hugged him the better she could, ''That was Hades speaking, my love. You're the greatest and purest boy I've ever met. You make me proud everyday. Don't you ever forget this, my son'', she murmured softly. Damon looked at John, and couldn't help but ask, ''Are you a good boy too, dad?''

Marina leaned back, and scoffed, ''Your father? He tries to be a good boy. But he's more stubborn than you and Stefan together... I'll tell you this secret...'', she leaned down and smirked, looking at John. I scold him more than I scold you'', she giggled softly, which made Damon chucked softly too. She knew what Hades was trying to do. Damon was the only child she kept John's past hidden. She told Stefan something about it, and also to Elena, since she was hearing them from behind the door. It was her mission to keep her family unscathed from John's dark past. ''I think he can stay for the weekend, I trust Flynn to keep an eye on Belle...'', she smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Rolfe.

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 5:05 pm

John frowned when he heard what Damon had seen in his head -- what he had seen done to Rose. He looked down and furrowed his brows. Why would Hades show him something like that? That had nothing to do with any of them. Damon was far from violent. No one in the family was. Stefan tried to be, but couldn't truly hurt anyone without exertion. His head started to hurt a bit then. He rubbed his temple.

Belle pursed her lips and looked over at her brother. "Yeah..." she trailed off, not liking that John was thinking too much now about what Damon had said. "I... Uhm, no, yeah. I'll watch Damon and Rosie. You just take John home and relax," Belle nodded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 5:33 pm

''I told they would allow me to go with you'', Damon smiled, as he held Rose's hand. Marina's brows breased when she saw John rubbing his temple. She kissed Damon's temple once more, and said softly to Belle, ''Thank you, Belle. Call us if you and Damon need anything'', she nodded, and walked towards John. ''C'mon, baby. Let's go home'', she whispered gently and pecked his lips. She waved to Damon and Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Rose smiled a bit and kissed Damon's hand gently. She was glad she wouldn't be far from him in the night. John looked up to Marina and blinked a few times before nodding mutely. He kissed the top of Damon's head, then went with Marina from the building. Belle sighed and looked back at the two. "So... How are you feeling, Damon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 5:51 pm

''I'm feeling happy now, aunt Belle'', he said after he saw his parents leaving the room. He noted how his father looked upset, ''I just can't understand why dad looked upset. I'm fine, Rosie is fine'', he mumbled, and kissed Rosie's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

"He's not upset, Damon," Belle assured him with a small smile. "He's just... confused. What Hades did was out of context for John. He doesn't understand. And, that's good. We don't need him to understand," Belle sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   

Back to top Go down

If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3