HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Thu May 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Damon opened one eye, to be sure that Rosie was the one humming, and not some voice into his head. He smiled slightly, and nuzzled his head upon hers.

Marina smiled seeing Belle with Kida, and sighed as she didn't see Flynn. Marina was tired, but she noticed how Belle looked at her, things between tham didn't change much through the years. ''You don't have to thank me'', Marina said softly, ''Rosie is family, and we look for each other'', she pointed out quietly, and eyed John discreetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Thu May 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Rose smiled in her sleep as she felt Damon's head nuzzle against her own. "Will the circle.... be unbroken... by and by... Lord, by and by.... Is a better.... home awaiting.... In the sky, In the sky?" Rose sang sleepily, her voice soft and gentle, even through she was unconscious.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3a0LU0Hhxk ilovethissong. )

--

John blinked as he saw Marina look at him. He sighed, knowing she was just referring back to the family talk they had had. "Kida? Have you told Eric yet?" John asked softly. Kida bit her lip and looked at the ground. "No..." she mumbled. "I told him to stop by when he can, though," she sighed. Belle frowned and rubbed Kida's arm gently. "I'm sorry, Kiki," Belle murmured and kissed her cheek. "Thank you, Bells," She smiled and kissed her sister's temple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Fri May 03, 2013 12:43 am

Damon smiled adn watched her singing in her sleep. He knew she could talk sometimes, and everytime he had the chance to hear it, he got amazed, ''Shhh... Sleep, love'', he whispered softly.

Marina pouted softly, and sighed. It was typical of John changing the subject when they were talking of him. She pursed her lips slightly, and wrapped one arm around John's middle. Eric headed into the hallway, and walked to Kida and the others. At first he imagined that something had happened to Ian, or to Stefan at the moment he saw the Rolfe couple, but seeing Belle too, made him imagine that something happened to their children, especially Rosie. ''Hey, Bells...'', he kissed Belle's temple softly, ''John, Marina...'', he just nodded, and turned his gaze to his wife, ''Baby, what's wrong?'', he asked quietly, and pecked upon her lips softly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Fri May 03, 2013 1:13 am

Rose quieted down then, though she hummed idly, still trying in her sleep to soothe him.

Kida and Belle were first to notice Eric. Belle sighed and kissed his cheek, then looked towards Kida. "Hey," Kida said quietly and gave Eric a weak smile. "It's Rosie... Hades got Damon..." She started to explain when her eyes started watering. "I-It... scared Rose so badly that..." She choked up a bit and looked at the ground. "She lost the baby," She said, trying to make her voice stronger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Fri May 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Eric pursed his lips, and sighed at the moment Kida said something had happened to Rosie. He saw Kida's eyes watering, and knew what happened before she talked. He pulled her into a wamr embrace, and caressed her back softly. ''I'm sorry'', he mumbled quietly, and kissed her temple. He knew how much she wanted the baby, and how close she was helping Rosie with all the baby stuff...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Fri May 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Kids slid her arms around him and cried softly, hiding her face against his chest. "I shouldn't be so selfish... and, I'm trying not to be.... rose and Damon are in pain, too," she reminded herself. "We had our babies... we don't have to have another," she sighed. "Liking..." Belle pouted and went over to her sister. "Are you sure you can't have anymore children?" She asked quietly, then.but her.lip. "what of... I had it for you?" She said slowly. "You'd... be a carrier?" Kids asked skeptically. "Mhm... maybe. I mean, I've got some of your DNA, so it would be yours... I like being pregnant anyway," she smiled sheepishly then looked towards Eric. "What do you think Write?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Fri May 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Eric tightened his embrace around her, he knew Rosie and Damon were in pain, but Kida was feeling pain too. they were hoping to be parents again in a few months, and seeing it falling from their fingers was painful too. Eric saw it was a new chance for him to be a good father, and he was in pain too, though he didn't let anyone see it. He needed to be strong for Kida now, but when Belle proposed that to them, he turned his gaze to her, his eyes wishing that somehow they could have that chance again. ''Would you do that for us, Bells?'', he asked quietly. ''I would do anything to have a baby, our baby'', he murmured, turning his gaze back to Kida.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Belle smiled and nodded, beaming. "I've been bored. Why not get pregnant?" She teased. "But... I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with the medical way they do it in the hospital. I don't want a doctor sticking anything anywhere inside of me," she scowled. "But... I only know one other way and..." she rubbed her neck. Kids blinked a few times and grasped what Belle was saying. "Oh," she said simply. "Well... I guess it wouldn't be the first time... but... Flynn?" She questioned. "Ill have to talk to him about it..." Belle mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 12:01 am

Eric needed more time than Kida to understand what Belle was meaning with her words. He widened his eyes slightly. He had said he would do anything to have the baby, but would he made love to Belle again? That was against the vows he made when he married Kida, and he was sure Flynn wouldn't be okay with that. ''Bells... Don't you think that the medical way has more chances to work? It's just the regular way doesn't always work at first.'', he mumbled, feeling awakard. He hated to refuse sleeping with Belle, and he hoped she wouldn't get it on the wrong way. Marina couldn't help but hear what they were saying. Belle wanted to have sex with Eric again? She pursed her lips and tugged John to sat on the chairs at the waiting room, hoping he was lost in his thoughts so he wouldn't hear what his sister was talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 12:47 am

"Oh, don't be a pussy, Eric. You and I together would not be for pleasure," Belle sighed. Kida pursed her lips and rubbed her arm. "I mean... I'm honestly open to any way of getting the baby, Belle, but Flynn would flip his shit," she mumbled. Belle crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "You're all acting like I want to fuck this old man," Belle pouted cutely.

John blinked a few times, not having been paying attention as it was. "What is it
" he asked as he looked at Marina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 1:03 am

''I might be old, but I still got it'', he teased but shook his head as his face became serious, ''Belle... The way you want is way personal. It's against your wedding vows and mine'', he sighed. ''I'm sorry, but this isn't how I want ths child, not even if Kida is okay'', he murmured.

''Nothing!'', Marina chimed and leaned towards him, ''I love you, John'', she smiled and kissed him softly, ''Would you buy me some frozen yogurt at the cafeteria?'', she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 1:19 am

Belle laughed to herself and leaned on the wall. "When did you get so stuffy?" She muttered. She sighed and shrugged. "Fine, fine... no baby. You could adopt, though," she pointed out quietly. Kida sighed and shrugged. "I don't know, Bells... what do you think, Eric?"

"I don't like frozen yogurt... you know that," john mumbled. "But... I love you too," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 5:02 am

Eric laughed gently, ''I don't know, Bells... Maybe that happened somewhere into the road'', he mumbled and looked down with tender eyes at Kida. ''We're going to adopt Rosie's child... I can't see any problem on adopting someone else child. I would love them as much I would love this child we all lost.'', he murmured softly.

Marina giggled softly, ''I know you don't like, but the frozen yogurt was to me, not to you. I'm a little hungry'', he crinkled her nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 7:53 am

Kida bit her lip and looked down. "What about when they ask why they don't look like us?" She questioned. Belle bit her lip and rubbed her arm a bit. "You're strong though, Kiki. I'm sure you could handle it, " she said quietly.

John smirked and laughed gently. "Oh. Well, in that case, we shall go," he hummed and stood up, tugging her up lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Eric smirked slightly, and cupped Kida's cheeks tenderly. ''Don't you remember what we told Damon? We'd tell the girl who her birth parents were. We will do the same thing... Once she started asking, we'll tell her we didn't give birth to her, but we are her parents'', he murmured softly.

Marina smirked slightly as he tugged her, and wrapped her arm around his. She glaced back one moment at Kida and Belle. She was worried about leaving Damon alone, but she knew he would be in good hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Kida looked up at him and bit her lip. "But... We might not even know who the parents are," She whispered. "Then she'll want to go find them and..." She crossed her arms and sighed. "At least with Rose, she would have been right there..."

John held Marina to his side and noted that she looked back at the others. "Don't worry. Damon just needs to be with Rose right now. And he's okay. He just doesn't like hospitals."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 10:48 pm

''I know Rosie would make it easier... But we'll find a way. I'm sure we can at least know who the mother is... You're more into this than me, since you work here'', he murmured quietly, and rubbed her arms softly.

Marina sighed, and chewed her bottom lip softly, ''I just can't help it. He seemed okay when I saw him walking into Rosie's room, well, at least when he saw she was okay. But did he sleep all night? I hope he didn't tantrum to walk into the hospital?'', he asked in one breath. She couldn't help but let her mother side take control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sat May 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Kida sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "We don't adopt from the hospital, baby... But... Maybe..." she bit her lip and went over to the desk. "Marcy, do we have any adoptions?" She asked quietly. "Well... We have a girl scheduled for delivery in a few hours... She's sixteen -- her mom doesn't want her keeping the baby, so we were going to send it to the adoption clinic," She said quietly. Kida bit her lip and looked towards Eric. "Are we ready yet?" She asked him gently.

--

"He slept all night. I made sure of it. He was safe in my arms until this morning when we came here," John assured her gently. He kissed her temple and smiled. "He's okay," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 am

Eric couldn't help but follow Kida, he had a weird feeling about it, but it was a good weird. He smiled as he heard about the possibily of holding their child in a few hours, ''I think we should talk to the girl, but I think there wouldn't be a better time to have a baby than now... Think of how this child can bright our home. I think the boys will be at least curious about it'', he chuckled and leaned to kiss her forehead, ''I'm ready for another round'', he smirked.

Marina nodded quietly, and leaned towards him as he kissed her temple. ''Did you call Stefan and Elena this morning?'', she asked softly. They had no idea of what happened to Damon and Rosie, she knew Elena wouldn't care much about Rosie, and would be concerned about Damon, but Stefan? He was too protective, and she knew how he would be when he hears the news. Marina would have called, but she was focused on wathing Rosie, besides, it wasn't properly talking about what happened through the phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sun May 05, 2013 3:52 am

Kida looked towards him and smiled a bit. "Alright... We can go talk to her. I'm sure Ian and Stefan will love to see a baby... Chris never had much of an interest in kids, though," She laughed a bit. "We'll have to set up the crib," She pointed out. "Come on," She smiled and took his hand, tugging him to follow her after getting the room number.

In the room, there was a young girl, idly watching television with her mother sitting in the chair by the bed. "Hi there," Kida said with a small smile. "Hello... Are you the new nurse?" The woman asked, standing up. "Sort of. I do work here, and I'd be glad to help in any way I can. My names, Kida, and this is Eric... But... I heard you were putting the baby up for adoption?" Kida asked gently. The woman smiled sadly and nodded, looking down to her daughter then. "Right... Shelby and I decided it would be the best idea," She said softly.

"We were interested in adopting her... I was just curious, though... Why are you not keeping the baby?" Kida asked gently. The girl bit her lip and fidgeted with her fingers. She didn't look or dress anything like Arianne -- someone who was at a higher risk of getting pregnant. She looked very simple and clean and proper. "Because... God says no baby should die, even if the baby was... forced upon you," Shelby said quietly. Kida frowned, knowing that she meant now that she had been raped. "I'm very sorry... But, you're right. Every baby deserves a chance," Kida said with a small, gentle smile. "We were going to adopt my niece's baby... But, she lost it due to stress," Kida said sadly. "And then we heard about you and thought we could try," She said softly. Shelby smiled and looked at her mom. "Then the baby wouldn't have to go through an adoption clinic... It could just be a closed adoption. We don't want any money, though," Shelby said, shaking her head.

--

John walked with Marina to the lunch room and fixed her ice cream before the two sat at a table. "Well... I didn't want to stress them out. We can tell them later today. Stefan doesn't need the stress... Especially with him having to deal with what Hades showed them," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sun May 05, 2013 5:08 am

Eric smiled, seeing Kida smilign a bit. The crib wasn't a problem, the most important thing at the moment, was meeting the girl, and talk to her. He winked at Belle, and followed Kida to the room where the girl was. He stayed by Kida's side all the time, and let her speak. He wasn't so good with talks, and Kida was more polite than him. He smiled and nodded as Kida introduced them, and listened to the mother and the girl.

He got serious when the girl told them she got raped. He had done that to Jim's girlfriend, he left the girl thinking she could have gotten pregnant with his child, which didn't happen. But if that happened, he would take care of the child, just like he had told Ariel he would do. Thinking that someone could have raped Shelby, and left her all alone made him clenched his fists. He took a deep breath, and smiled a bit, sure that he wanted to take care of this child, ''I respect you don't want money, Shelby. But affording for the holspital charges is the least we could do if we're going to adopt your child.'', he said quietly, with a soft smile.

Marina thanked for the ice cream and sat by his side at the table, while she took her frozen yogurt. ''Sure, we should tell them later.'', then she growled slightly, ''I know I shouldn't be angry at Eric, after all he did for me.... But thinking of doing that to my son?'', she shook her head, and fished a piece of strawberry, to distract her from violent thoughts. ''I'm worried about Stefan...'', she thought at loud after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sun May 05, 2013 5:19 am

Kida and Shelby both smiled at Eric's offer. "That would be wonderful," Shelby said quietly. "Do you need anything?" Kida asked, moving over and touching the girls hand gently. "No... Well... Maybe some crushed ice?" She asked sheepishly. Kida giggled lightly and nodded. "No problem, sweetie. I'll be right back," She nodded and gave a light smile to the both of them before tugging Eric from the room.

Once outside, she grinned, beside her now with happiness. "I can't believe it," she admitted, smiling. "She's scheduled for delivery later tonight... We should go try and get some of the nursery set up," she murmured.

--

John reached over and touched her hand. "Trust me. Even if I'm not that close to Stefan, knowing that he even thought of laying a hand on my son makes me want to ring his neck -- and you know I'm not violent," he said, making a face. "Why are you worried about him? He's a strong boy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sun May 05, 2013 5:37 am

Eric nodded softly, and watched as Kida looked after the girl. Once outside, he grinned widely, and hugged her tenderly... ''I'm happy to see you smiling again'', he murmured softly. ''You should get the crushed ice to the girl, while I go and tell Bells the news?'', he smiled, ''We'll meet at the nurse station, before walking to get everything we need to set up the nursery''

After all those years having a happy life with him, she didn't tensed when he said those violent words. She knew he could be able to do that before, but not now. She looked up to him with a pout as she answered to his question. ''Stefan is protective of Damon and Rosie... I'm scared that when we tell the news to him, he would get more stressed, you saw what stress did to Rosie'', she murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sun May 05, 2013 5:46 am

Kida nodded and smiled softly, returning the hug lightly. "Alright. I'll meet you there," She smiled and pecked his lips. She went off to gather the ice and returned it to the girl. With a small goodbye, she walked to the front desk. "Kay," she smiled. "I'm so excited for you!" Belle chimed. "Though, I thought my idea was a pretty good one," She teased, bumping her hip against Eric's playfully. Kida rolled her eyes with a small smile.

--

"Well... I'm pretty sure Stefan's not pregnant," John said, trying to be playfully. "Stefan will be upset, but... I'm more worried that Hades is going to try and attack him or Elena next," He pointed out. "If he got Lizzy, he can get Elena," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   Sun May 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Eric walked back to Belle, he couldn't hold the smile, and hugged Belle tightly, spinning her once and then putting her on her feet again. ''We did it! Kida and I are going to have a baby!'', he smiled widely at Belle. As Kida walked back to then, he smiled at her, and chuckled softly. ''Yeah, that was a great idea'', he scoffed playfully and leaned to kiss her forehead gently. ''Before we leave, I wanted to see Rosie'', he said quietly to Kida.

Marina chuckled softly at his little joke, ''He's not'', he murmured. Her heart squeezed at the thought of Hades going to Elena or Stefan, ''We need to make him stop, before anything worse happen... He went too far attacking Damon and making Rosie lose the baby'', he mumbled and pushed the ice cream away. She wasn't feeling hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   

Back to top Go down

If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next