Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Adam gasped quietly when she threw him agaisnt the wall, and lost no time on placing hin hands upon her hips as well. ''Hmm, I like when you're feist'', he smirked, and leaned to nibble on her bottom lip.

Paris turned his gaze up to Leah, ''Maybe not. Maybe you're really tired, and wants to curl up against my chest'', he smirked boyish and covered them with his blanket. He tangled his legs with hers, and kissed her slowly and ternderly. ''We should sleep now'', he murmured softly against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Megara giggled and leaned up on her toes to kiss his lips deeply, holding herself close to him. "Mm... I know you do," She mumbled. "Gross," Arianne mumbled as she walked by them with her bag towards the elevator. "I'll be back tomorrow. I love you!" Arianne called before the elevator doors closed.

--

Leah pouted playfully when he covered them. She gladly tangled their legs together and hummed in content into the kiss. "Alright... Goodnight, Paris," she whispered, nuzzling close to his chest now.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:54 pm

''Love you too. Goodnight!'', he called at Arianne as she walked towards the elevator. ''How about we finish this in our room. You wouldn't like Leah to sneek and become more fan of me'', he murmured and hooked her legs around his hips as he walked them to their bedroom.

Paris tangled his legs with hers, just be get more closer to her, and kissed her forehead gently, ''Night, Leah'', he whispered gently before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9