Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If My Heart Was a House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

If My Heart Was a House Empty
PostSubject: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:16 am

Damon parked his car on the Rider's driveway, and gladly walked to open Rose's door, and help her climbing from the war. He kissed her temple, and held her hand as he followed her to the front door. He hadn't seen neither Belle or Flynn after the Lake House, and inwarld he was afraid that they wouldn't like him anymore ofr what he did to Rose, specially uncle Flynn.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:24 am

Rose got out of the car and smiled softly, holding Damon's hand with their fingers intertwined as they went into the house. "Don't worry, Damon... Mum loves you... Dad's just sad I'm not a baby anymore," She said quietly before kissing his knuckles.

Belle looked up from her spot in the corner nook of book shelves and smiled, seeing Damon and Rose come inside. "Hey there!" She said cheerfully, getting up and coming over to hug Damon. "How are you doing, sweetie?" she chimed, kissing his temple, then leaning back and caressing his cheeks to look into his eyes with a kind smile. Rose bit her lip and smiled a bit, glad to see that her mom was so happy to see Damon.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:47 am

Damon looked back at her through his eyelashes and mumbled softly, ''I hope you're right'', he gave her a shy smile and followed her inside the house. He was gotten by surprise when Belle hugged him like that, but instead of tensing, he felt completely relaxed as he was sure his sunt Belle didn't hate him. ''I missed you too, aunt Belle...'', he mumbled with a small smirk and looked up to her golden hues briefly... ''I'm good... I little worried about mom and Stefan, but good that Rose is happy...'', he said, turning his emerald hues back to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:54 am

Rose met Damon's gaze and gave a small grin, giving his hand a small squeeze. "Easy Mom... You might break him," Rose giggled a bit and tugged Damon over to her so she could wrap her arms around his middle. Belle smirked and rolled her eyes. She lightly ruffled Damon's hair. "Well... I'm sure Marina can handle herself and her son," Belle shrugged it off. "What are you two doing here, though?" Rose asked, arching a brow. "School just got out... Unless you sped here, someone was skipping," Belle hummed, eyeing Rose. Rose smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:12 am

Damon smiled at Belle, her words make his heart a little less worried. ''Oh... that'', he bit his lips as he glanced down to Rose, and wrapped his arm gently around her waist. ''I made a new friend, and Rose got jealous...'', he said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:16 am

Belle arched a brow of amusement at her daughter. "You got jealous?" She questioned. Rose pouted at the ground. "Mum... she's like, insanely beautiful," she whined. Belle rolled her eyes and smirked. "Yeah, well. You and Damon have been inseparable since before you were born. I think it's fine," she muttered, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:33 am

''It's tottaly fine, aunt Belle.... She was just a friend'', Damon assured, chuckled slightly, and then he nuzzled his nose at Rose's temple.... ''The only one insanely beautiful at that ice cream shop was you'', he mumbled softly and kissed her temple tenderly. ''I love you''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 am

Rose pouted up at Damon, but it quickly turned into a warm smile at his words and his kiss to her temple. "I love you, too," She said softly before kissing his lips once gently. Belle smiled to herself and then sighed. "Well, look. I was just about to head to the shop to put in the new shipment of books. You two will be alright while I'm gone, right?"
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:25 am

''Sure aunt Belle... We'll be just fine while you're out'', Damon nodded, looking back at Belle, and smiled. Then he looked back at Rose. He wanted to take her to her room, but he wouldn't dare to do that... It wasn't his house, it was Rose's and he stood there by her side patientely as he waited for her to drag him wherever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:47 am

Rose smiled to her mother and nodded. "Alright.... I'll be back in a bit," Belle said softly, kissed both of their temples, then moved from the house. Rose watched her go, then looked towards Damon. "Oh, c'mon. You know this is as much your house as it is mine," she mumbled, seeing how he was just waiting on her to move him. She took his hand and tugged him up to her bedroom. Closing the door behind them, she moved over to him and slid her arms around his neck. "Hi," she mumbled up to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:07 am

Damon just gave her his shyest smile, and bit his lip as he took her hand and followed her to her room. He knew exactly where to go, and he softly wrapped his arms around her waist when they were alone in her bedroom... ''Hi there'', he murmured softly, and leaned down to kiss her lips gently...
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:11 am

Rose leaned up into his kiss and smiled gently into the feeling of his lips so soft against her own. One of her hands gently tangled in his hair while the other brushed against the nape of his neck. The hand at his neck slid around to trail against his chest, re-memorizing each curve of his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:18 am

''You sure none of your siblings will bother us?'', He asked quietly, as he trailed his lips down on her jaw and neck tenderly... ''I know how Liz can show up by surprise'', he mumbled softly against her neck, and held her closer. He didn't want anybody to bother them... He had missed her for so long, that he wanted her just by himself for the next hours.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 am

Rosie giggled softly and chewed her bottom lip as he kissed her jaw and neck. He knew her neck was weak to his kisses. She practically melted in his arms. "Mm... Liz is..." she tried to remember where her sister was. "She's at her friends house tonight... Liam is... with Helena... Jasper's with Ari... We're all alone," She murmured. To be sure, she fished around behind herself until she could reach the door and locked it. She then quickly went back to his embrace fully and kissed the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Damon smirked to himself, as he relized he was getting to be alone with Rose, thanks to aunt Belle. ''Great... Because I just want you to myself tonight'', he murmured next to her ear, and motioned them to lay on her bed, and pulled her closer to him, so he could cuddle her... ''I've missed you'', he mumbled again, nuzzling his nose softly against hers.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Rose gladly laid with him and held herself close to his warm frame. She nuzzled her nose back against his and smiled softly. "I missed you, too... im so sorry I pushed you away... It was literally the worst mistake Ive ever made," she admitted, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 pm

''No, baby... It's not your fault....'', Damon whispered queitly, and kissed her temple tenderly... ''I was trying to give you all the space you needed, but now I see I should have come for you as soon I though of it for the first time...'', he muremured with a small smirk, and lift her chin up, to kiss her lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Rose looked over to him and smiled a bit, seeing him smirking. She liked that he was the most relaxed around her. It had taken years, but she'd finally managed to get him to be who he really was with her -- not who he copied out around everyone else. She leaned into his kiss and hummed a soft sound of content. One of her hands rested against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Damon noticed how happy she looked into his arms, and tilted his head as he smiled tenderly down to her. ''What are you thinking of, my love?'', he asked softly as he caressed her side softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:10 pm

"You," Rose answered honestly, looking up at him with her warm golden hues. She smiled a bit and leaned over to kiss his lips once more gently. "I love you," She whispered into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Damon melted quickly when she looked up to him with her golden eyes. He kissed her slowly, pulling her closer to his chest so she would never be far from him again. ''I love you too'', he murmured at her lips. ''We should go to Paris soon, so Hades won't hurt us...'', he mumbled quietly, and looked down to her. He didn't like the idea of her, or anybody else from his family in danger.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Rose pouted and shook her head cutely. "No... I want to spend tonight with you... He's safe. He's got the ring," She pointed out, shrugging her shoulders. She nuzzled her nose against his. "We're safe tonight... I just want to be with you," she said quietly, sliding one of her legs in between his legs to twist them together and hold herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 am

Damon frowned slightly... She had just said at the Storms that she wanted to go to Paris... He's safe. He's got the ring?. It took him a couple of seconds to understand what she meant... ''Oh, baby...'', he chuckled softly, ''I was talking about Paris, the city...Not Ari's little brother...'', he chuckled quietly, and kissed her temple... ''I wished everyone I care about would be in Paris... Far from here and Hades'', he pouted cutely, and curled closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:10 pm

Rose blinked a few times, then blushed darkly, realizing the mistake she'd made. "Oh... Right," She smiled sheepishly. "Don't worry... I'll be able to keep everyone safe," She mumbled, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Damon smiled wamrly seeing her cheeks deeply blushed... She looked so beautiful. To Damon, it was unfair how beautiful Rose was, she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, and the other girls must jealous her beauty, her golden shinny eyes, and her smile. Well.... He actually didn't see other girls... There was only Rose to him. He pursed his lips and caressed her cheek tenderly, ''You sure about that? That's not an easy task, and you are carrying a small life inside you... I just can't see you or her hurt, babe'', he whispered the last part, and leaned down to kiss her forehead, ''I love you so much'', he whispered so quietly, that Rose could barely hear his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If My Heart Was a House   If My Heart Was a House Empty

Back to top Go down

If My Heart Was a House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Woodland Cottage (Rider)-
Jump to: