HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Damon climbed to hsi seat, and put the sketchbook on the back seat. He bucked himself, and took a slow ride, following the longer way, to the Storms. He looked down to her hands upon her stomach, and bit his lip lightly, before taking one of her hands and leaned it closer to his lips, to place a light kiss. He intertwined their fingers and asked quietly, ''I would like to know if you need anything... We're together in this... I want to be part of it, to be on your side whenever you need''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Rose looked over at him and smiled a bit, liking how he kissed her hand. She hadn't even realized her hands were on her stomach. She chewed her bottom lip as she listened to him. Her smile was gentle after he finished. "I know that, baby," she whispered. "I just wish school was over... I'm already tired of the looks I get. Damn uniform doesn't hide anything," She mumbled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Damon pursed his lips, and squeezed her hand softy, resting their hands upon her knee. ''I'm sorry to hear that... I know how people can be mean... But school will be over soon'', he pointed out quietly. He hated that people were already judging her. He felt it was his fault she got pregnant, and then for wanting to keep the baby... He sighed and let it go, knowing it wouldn't make change things if he felt guilty about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Rose saw the guilt in his gaze. She hated it. She brought his hand up this time and kissed the back of it. "It's not your fault. It's mine -- I wasn't prepared. Alright? I love you," She said quietly. She gave him a small smile, then looked out towards the road. As time past, the recognized the path towards the cottage. She smiled a bit, seeing Stefan's truck outside the house when they got there. "Is your brother ever going to get a better truck?" She mused.

Hearing the approach of another car, Stefan looked over from the tree branch he was sitting on. "Oh, hey! It's Damon!" He chimed happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Damon smiled slightly and looked down on his lap as she kissed his hand. ''I love you too'', he whispered softly, and stayed the rest of the road mostly quietly, enjoying the view and that Rose was there with him again. He chuckled when they saw Stefan's truck and at her question... ''Dad aske mom the same thing...'', he smirked, ''C'mon... let's see if Kida and Eric are already home'', he gave her an assuring smile and walked out from his car, to open the door for Rose. He knew that if Stefan was in the house, Ian would be there too, and the boy would know if their parents were at home, or this was what he imagined.

Ian leaned back as he heard the sound of a car near, and smiled slightly seeing it was Damon, ''Hey, Rose is with him...'', he pointed out. He imagined if something went wrong, since he knew his mother was taking care of Rose and her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Rose got out of the car and looked towards the house. "Mm.. Maybe Eric is," She shrugged a bit, looking around. Stefan got up and walked over to the front door as the two came up the walk. He smiled to Rose and kissed her cheek. "Hey there, beautiful," He mumbled. Rose giggled a bit and returned the kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Ian walked to the two friends too, and wrapped his arm at Stefan's middle. ''How are you two? Daddy's just left to pick mom up at the hospital... You can walk in as we wait for them'', he suggested and smirked to himself as he remembered the face Eric did as he saw Stefan and him together. It has been three months since they went public, and his father still made funny faces as he saw them... But he was getting used as they passed by. ''Sure!'', Damon nodded, taking Rose's hand in his, he smirked towards Stefan and tried to chatise him, ''I heard you skipped class to meet your boyfriend'', Damon rose an eyebrow, playing the older brother on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Rose nodded and walked into the house, looking around. She came over to the house a bit, but Kida usually had her attention, not the things in the room. She bit her bottom lip and looked over at Ian, giggling softly at the words spoken. "Oh? I heard your girlfriend left school to see you," Stefan retorted, smirking and leaning back into Ian's embrace. He turned his head and kissed Ian's temple with a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 pm

''She's great in math... And I sure she got worried about me because I was getting a new friend'', he pointed out slightly, looking at Rose with a small smirk on his lips... Ian smiled as Stefan leaning into his embrace, and caressed his back softly as they walked to the living room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:25 pm

"A new friend?" Stefan asked skeptically. Rose smirked under her breath. "Her names Leah," Rose said, drawing the name out. "Bloody sketchy girl if you ask me," Rose mumbled, then sighed, giving Damon a gentle smile. "But... Damon trusts her, so I do, too," She tried to say, though it was obvious she as having some difficulty. Stefan tilted his head. He sat onto the couch and pulled Ian to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around him and perching his chin onto his shoulder. "Well... I don't know her, so maybe she's alright," He said, unsure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Damon tried to restrain his smirk, and looked down to his feet before turning his head towards Rose, ''Are you jealous, love?'', he asked quietly, next to her ear. He was almsot sure she got jealous, that's why she would leave class early, right? He walked them over to seat on the couch with Stefan and Ian. ''She's autistic, just like me, Stefan... And she was nice to me'', he said with a small shrug, and Ian scoffed at Stefan's lap, ''Sure... I guess Stef here will only approve her once she goes on his radar...'', he teased, wrapping his arm around him, and resting his head upon his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Rose pouted at Damon and then smiled a bit. "Well... She was quite pretty," she sighed, looking down like she was dejected. She then giggled softly and curled close to Damon, thoroughly enjoying his warmth. "Mm... I can't help being protective," Stefan mumbled, not sure if he liked the idea of a girl around him or not. But, Ian being on his lap did distract him a bit. He pulled him close and kissed his temple. He loved it when he could hold Ian like this. Even if he was the younger one, they fit better this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Damon shook his head, and brought her closer to his chest as she curled up to him. ''Babe, it's not fair comparing her to you... You are so much more beautiful than her, at least to me'', he murmured gently, nuzzling his nose against her temple. ''I love you'', he whispered.
Ian chuckled, ''No, you can't help'', he mumbled with a small smirk, ''How she looks like, Damon?'', he asked with a easy smile. Damon pursed his lips, and looked down at Rose, ''Well, I told you, she is nice... Shy, and likes to be alone sometimes... Just like me'', he shrugged it off, and leaned more towards Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 am

Rose smiled gently and blushed lightly towards his words. "I love you, too," she mumbled. She loved hearing him say that, no matter how long they had been together.
Stefan smiled a bit, too, and sighed, rubbing his hand against Ian's leg gently as they all talked. He had always had problems sitting still. "She's brunette and blue-eyed," Rose said quietly. "Very pretty," She added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:47 am

''You are prettier than her, Rose'', Damon said tenderly, looking down to her. Ian smirked seeing the two of them, ''Aw... Aren't they cute?'', he teased, mostly Rose... Because he knew Damon wouldn't get his tease by himself.

Eric and Kida got home a few moments after he left the boys alone. As he parked the car on the garage, he stopped for a moment, sensing more people into the house... ''I can feel we have some guests at the house'', he murmured softly. He wasn't good on seeing who they were, but he was training at feeling people around since the day John went to them, looking for healing Marina. Once he knew people were using magic against them, he got more alert, seeking for protecting his family from any thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:06 pm

"We're adorable, thank you," Rose stuck her tongue out at the twins teasing. Stefan laughed gently and kissed Ian's temple softly, nuzzling his nose to his jaw after.

---

Kida looked around as he mentioned someone else being at the house. She smirked, seeing the cars. "I feel a baby~" She hummed happily as she got out of the car quickly and stretched a bit, cracking her knuckles before walking up to the front door. As she went inside, she smiled brightly towards the teens. "Rosie!" She chimed, moving over to the girl and hugging her. "How are you feeling? You're not here because something's wrong, are you?" Kida asked, concerned. "No, no... I just... Wanted Damon to know about everything," Rose explained. Kida turned hr gentle blue eyes onto Damon and gave him a soft smile. "Hey, sweetie," She said lightly, reaching over and caressing his cheek tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Eric smirked softly at the face Kida made when she talked about the baby. He knew how much she cared about Rose and Damon's baby... A baby girl. Since they heard she was thinking of getting rid of the baby, Eric and Kida got interested at the child's future. He followed her, and smiled softly at the young couple. ''Hey, Damon! Rose...'', he waved at them, and turne dhis gaze to Stefan and Ian, ''Hey boys... I hope you behaved nicely while I was out'', Eric teased, ''Is Chris at hoem already?'', he asked. ''Nope, not yet!'', ian said with a small shrug, and curled into Stefan's embrace.

Damon looked towards Kida and Eric as they entered the room. He waved to Eric, and then payed attention at Kida and Rose as they talked, stading by her side. He looked down as Kida turned her gaze towards him, and when he felt her gentle touch, he looked up shyly through his eyelashes. ''Hi Kida... Rose talked to me this afternoon'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Stefan gave Eric a cheerful smile, still holding Ian to his chest with a protective warmth. "Nah. I think he was going to my house with Elena, but I'm not sure," Stefan mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. Rose looked towards Damon and Kida and smiled gently, liking how Damon actually looked at her. She took his hand and kissed the back of it gently.

"Did she?" Kida questioned, arching a brow. Rose nodded and bit down on her bottom lip before explaining. "I wanted to make sure he knew what we were talking about... He says he's okay with it... As long as you two allow him to be a part of her life as much as a father would be," She said quietly, shifting her eyes onto Eric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Eric rolled his eyes slighty, and shook his head... His boys tangled with the Rolfes kids, and now he would be the father of one Rolfe too... He had never imagined that someday that could happen. ''He's not going to sleep over there again, right? I don't want trouble on my side'', he lift his hand on the air, and looked at Rose, as he felt she was loking at him.

Damon wrapped his arms around Rose, and nodded quietly at her words, ''I just want to see her once in a while... To play with her, to be sure she's growing alright...'', he said quietly, ''I know we'll both be busy at College, and you'll be the greatest parents the girl could have''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Stefan shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno... It depends on if Elena wants him to stay or not. But, trust me, Mr. Storm. That boy's well behaved around Elena. It's weird, actually," He chuckled a bit.

Kida gave a gentle smile at Damon and sighed, kneeling down in front of him. "Damon, I want you to see this little girl as often as you want. She will be under our care, but I will not let her grow up without knowing why she looks so much like the two of you," She scoffed, smirking a bit.

She bit her lip and looked over at Eric. "You're okay with that, aren't you, love?" She asked softly as she stood up. "And... I wanted to ask you, Damon... Is there a name you had in mind for her?" She asked quietly. "Rose already told me she doesn't want that connection to the baby, and that's fine. I just want to know if you happened to have a name in mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:10 pm

''If you are saying he's well behaved, then i guess your parents are cool having him with her'', he shrugged slightly. He knew Stefan was the most protective Rolfe, close enough to the older Rolfe... So the trusted the boy. ''You better behave under my roof too...'', he said looking from Stefan to Ian, which made the boy smile innocently, ''Always, daddy'', he said quietly. Eric shook his head, and then turned his gaze to Kida and the other couple. ''Yes, we've talked a lot about it, and we decided we wouldn't hide anything from her'', Eric nodded quietly, giving Rose and Damon a warm gaze... He had a special caring about the two.

Damon pursed his lips, and looked at Eric through his eyelashes too. He imagined Rose didn't want the baby girl to know they were her parents, and he could only feel grateful that Kida and Eric were going to be frank with his baby girl. Damon blinked once, and bit his lip. ''I-I haven't thought about it, Kida... I'll leave that to you, I trust you'll give her a great name'', he mumbled quietly, ''Isn't this awakard? My little sister is also your niece... And if someday I'll be crazy enough to marry you, she'll be my nice, and your sister-in-law'', Ian mumbled next to Stefan's ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:06 am

Kida bit her lip and nodded, smiling softly. "I want you to be involved, okay, Damon?" Kida said quietly. "If you think of a name, please tell me... We'll tell you our names, too," She said, nodding her head with a small smile. Stefan pursed his lips at Ian's words and tried to give him a small smile. The idea of them being married was nice, but the fact it still wasn't legal was a bit offsetting. "She'll be my niece, too..." He pointed out, smirking a bit. "Fucked up little family we are, huh?" He mumbled, then gently kissed Ian's cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Damon smiled sheepishly, and caressed Rose's bump out of reflex. ''I will let you know, don't worry aun.... Kida. Don't worry Kida.'', he blushed slightly, and tried to his his face at the crook of Rose's neck. He almost called Kida as his aunt, when in fact she wasn't. Eric shook his head and chuckled, seeing the boy all shy. ''I'm going to cook dinner for us, kay?'', he murmured quietly, and kissed Kida's temple before going to the kitchen. Ian smiled and kissed Stefan's nose, ''Yeah... It looks like we're from another world...'', he scoffed playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Rose giggled gently and caressed Damon's head as he hid it on her shoulder. "You're adorable," She whispered into his ear, smiling a bit before kissing his temple. Kida nodded and smiled at Eric. "Alright. No meat," She reminded him, sticking out her tongue. Stefan smirked and scrunched up his nose. "You're from a whole 'nother world. A different dimension. You open my eyes. I'm ready to go, lead me into light~" Stefan started singing, laughing lightly after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Damon pursed his lips slightly, as he heard her whisper. ''You sure you don't want to help with at chosing the girl's name?'', he asked quietly, resting his head upon her shoulder. Ian smirked slighty, hearing Stefan singing to him... ''You're ready to go, hm? I'll lead you later'', he murmured quietly to Stefan, his smirk widened, and then he laughed too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next