HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Ian jumped from Stefan'd lap and rolled right against the floor. ''Shit...'', he cursed and pushed himself up, running after him. He followed the other male towards his car and sat on its hood. ''Go on, yell, curse... Vent to the wind...'', Ian said calmly, following Stefan with his eyes.

''Hot-head...'', Eric mumbled under his breath. Damon winced while Stefan snapped. He didn't like when his brother snapped that way, but he could understand him... He did no harm. ''I apologize for my brother... He's upset, and he snapps when he's upset'', Damon said quietly, looking to his lap. Eric gave the boy a warm smile. ''Don't worry, Damon... We understand'', Eric sighed and walked towards him to kiss the top of his head softly, ''We'll find a way to keep us all safe... We always find'', he mumbled to Rose, and kissed her temple tenderly. ''I'm going back to the kitchen.. To finish dinner if someone wants to eat'', Eric murmured softly to Kida, and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Stefan shook his head and ran his hands back through his hair. He hated being angry. He knew he got it from his father, and that's what scared him. His father had been an assassin, hadn't he? So, that meant he had killing in his blood. He didn't like that idea. But, he now had his fist embedded in the tree in front of him, leaving a noticeable hole in the tree. His hand was broken, but he showed no pain. The blood on his hand did.

Rose laid her head on Damon's shoulder and sighed softly. "I love you," She reminded Damon gently. Kida sighed, hating to see Stefan upset. Rose gave Eric a small smile and nodded. She trusted her uncle. She loved him like her own father. Kida looked towards him and nodded. "I'll help you," Kida offered after returning his kiss lightly and then walking with him to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Ian closed his eyes as Stefan hit his fist on the tree. He couldn't tell how Stefan was feeling right now... His mother was safe, and his father was finally accepting the way he was, all he felt was pain for seeing Stefan that way... He slid of from the hood, and walked towards Stefan... ''Hey, baby. Lemme see your hand...'', he asked softly, and took his hand carefully into his. He could tell he broke some bones, but he couldn't do much to fix those... ''I'll make the pain go away... But only mom knows how to fix your bones'', Ian sighed softly, and he mumbled the small spell to help with the pain. ''You want to talk about what happened? I'm here for you... Just talk to me, kay?'', he said softly, as he leaned his forehead against Stefan's and wrapped his hand around his neck, as he tried to keep his harmed hand still.

When they were all alone into the room, Damon swept Rose to his lap, keeping her close to him the most he could. ''I love you too...'', he murmured and leaned to kiss her lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Stefan remained silent, his eyes closed as he stood there, his hand shaking and broken. He leaned close to Ian when he came over to him and squeezed his eyes shut when Ian helped to numb the pain. "I'm sorry," He whispered, not wanting to upset Ian with his actions. "I love you... I just... I want to be able to protect you and my family. Knowing that Hades is back fucking with us is just... And then our parents aren't even going to fucking tell us? Who does that?" He grumbled, shaking his head.

--

Rose gladly moved close to Damon as she was pulled into his lap. She wrapped her arms around his middle and nuzzled her head against his chest before leaning into his kiss. She slid her arms around his neck gently. "Are you alright?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 pm

''That's okay, babe...'', Ian said quietly, he was used to Stefan's temper, and he was glad he was one of the few who could calm him down. ''I know the feeling. I know how much you love me, and how protective you are...'', he said calmly, as he brushed the hair of Stefan's nape. ''I have no clue of why he kept this away from us... But maybe they were trying to protect us... You know how they always try to solve their problems'', he smirked slightly, and kissed his lips softly, ''I love you, babe...'', he whispered against his lips.

Damon sighed quietly, and pursed his lips. ''No... I'm worried'', he mumbled, ''I knew something was wrong with mom, but she's fine now... I'm worried about Stef, I want to act like an older brother, but I can't...'', he sighed with a small pout, ''And there is this Hades guy... Mom and dad say he's dangerous, and I read he likes to take people's souls'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Stefan took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, wanting to relax there in Ian's arms. He hugged him closer with his good arm and gently returned the kiss. "I love you, too," He mumbled. "I'm so sorry... I hurt your tree," He pouted, trying to be cute now.

--

Rose sighed and caressed his face with his hands. "Baby... We'll be fine. Stefan can handle himself. He's a big boy," She said quietly. "Besides... I'm a bit tough witch, remember?" she smiled a bit and kissed him again tenderly. "I'll do everything I can to protect you and everyone else," She assured him. "Hades took Meg's soul when she was our age... She didn't want to stay with him when he came looking for her in this world. So, our parents all tried to help protect her because she was pregnant and because they cared for her... I guess now he wants revenge," She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 am

Ian chuckled softly, ''The tree will heal naturally... But you don't'', he narrowed his eyes slightly, and cracked a small smirk, ''Let's go inside so mom can take care of this hand, okay?'', Ian suggested softly, and kissed him tenderly one more time.

Damon smiled shyly as he looked up to her. He knew Stefan was a big boy... But he wanted to play the big brother for him just once... Stefan could be younger than him, but Damon felt he was older, maybe it was because he was very protective of him, and Elena. ''You're a great witch, love...'', Damon nodded softly, and heard her quietly. ''Why now? Our parents didn't do anything wrong....'', he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:40 am

Stefan kissed him back and then sighed. "Alright... " He eventually nodded. He took Ian's hand with his good hand and walked inside with him. Kida looked over and made a face, seeing the boys hand was blue and purple and bloody. "Stefan... did you hurt my trees?" She pouted at him. Stefan looked down in shame. She shook her head and guided him to sit down before kissing his temple. "Eric? Can you come help to keep his pain down while I snap the bones back into place?" Kida asked gently.

--

Rose shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, baby... From what I know of Hades, he doesn't play well if he's not getting what he wants. At least, that's how mom described it," She shrugged. "Are you ready to go home yet? Mommy has said she misses seeing you at the house... And so has my bedroom," she mumbled playfully, smiling and placing a small kiss on his nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 am

''Don't worry mom... The tree is fine, but big boy here broke some bones'', Ian mutered quietly, and helped guiding him to seat down. He was fast to get a damped cloth to clean the blood from his hand after his parents healed him. Eric eyed Stefan carefully, he was turning to be more and more like his father, but who was him to judge the boy? Wasn't himself getting more carefully to not turn into one Korso, ''Okay'', Eric walked closer and held his wrist carefully as he mumbled the right spell.

Damon sighed heavily, not knowing how to deal with Hades, except for keeping himself and his family far from him. He smirked shyly as Rose said Belle was missing him. He was missing her too, and he couldn't wait for an opportunity to see her. He cracked a small laugh as she mentioned her bedroom was missing him too, and he tilted his head cutely right after she kissed his nose. ''We could go there after.... I miss aunt Belle too'', he confessed with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:11 am

Stefan sat still as Eric numbed his hand to the point where he was sure he didn't even have that hand anymore. But, as he watched Kida snap his fingers back into place, he paled slightly and looked away towards Ian. He hated the sight of anything like this.

--

Rose giggled softly and nodded, loving the smile on his lips and the way his eyes sparkled. "Alright," She nodded and kissed his lips before climbing off his lap. "Stef? We're going to head back to the house... be safe, alright?" She called to him before walking with Damon out to the car and climbing into it. She buckled herself up and pulled her hair over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:28 am

Ian swallowed hard, hearing the small cracks his mother made upon Stefan's hand, and he looked up to the boy, to see how he was doing. He pursed his lips, seeing the pale male looking up to him, and he walked closer to wrapped his arm around his shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:33 am

Stefan gave a small smile to Ian, glad he was close by. He kissed the boys cheek and hid his head on his shoulder, his face nuzzling to the nape of his neck so he didn't have to watch what Kida was doing. When she was finally done, she placed a soft kiss on his knuckles, and then whispered a spell to heal the bruising and cuts. "All better," She said softly with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:05 am

''See... It didn't sting a little'', Ian chimed lightly, ''Thanks mom, dad...'', he thanked them, and turned his gaze back to Stefan as he knelt in front of him. Eric eyed his son's moves and sighed defeated.... He didn't like to see his boy so submissived at him... He wouldn't be so bothered if there was a girl seated on the chair instead of the Rolfe boy. ''Just be careful'', he sighed and went back to his cooking, deciding to let them be. Ian cleaned the blood from his hand carefully, and kissed his knuckles when he was all done. ''You must be able to feel your hand by now...'', he murmured quietly, tuning his gaze up to Stefan with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:17 am

Stefan turned his emerald eyes towards Ian and gave a sheepish smile. He brought Ian's hand up to his lips and kissed his knuckles in return. "I can feel it just fine..." He mumbled, his eyes trailing down to Ian's lips and the smirk that rested upon them. "Stop smirking..." He mumbled, reaching over and poking his bottom lip. "It's too tempting," He mumbled, only loud enough for Ian to hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:37 am

As if he had asked, his smirk grew, and he gently reached up to Stefan's cheek, and caressed his cheek softly. ''You're pouting is incredible tempting too... Stef'', he mumbled with a small chuckle and pecked on his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:49 am

Stefan narrowed his eyes playfully as he saw how Ian's smirk only spread. "Ass..." He mumbled before gently returning the peck. "I love you," he whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:09 am

Eric cleaned his throat as he walked closer to them... ''Dinner is ready... You should eat after the long day you too had'', he mumbled quietly as he walked back to the kitchen, to help Kida seating the table. Ian smirked slightly, and tilted his head at Stefan, ''You hungry, babe?'', he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:11 am

Stefan jumped when he heard Eric, not having even remembered where they were. He could get lost in his little world with Ian so easily. He gave Eric a sheepish smile and then looked towards Ian. "Not really... But, I suppose I should at least try and get your fathers approval, huh?" He smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:28 am

Ian chuckled softly, ''Nahh... he was just making sure I wouldn't be able to do this...'', Ian smirked and leaned up, taking Stefan's bottom lip into his, and sucking it slowly as he looked up innocently to his emerald hues. ''C'mon... I'm hungry...'', Ian laughed as he leaned back and put himself on his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:32 am

Stefan groaned quietly and glared at Ian when he decided they should go eat after he made a move like that. "Meanie," He mumbled, getting up and adjusting his jeans a bit before walking with Ian into the dining room. "So... What did you cook, Mr. Storm?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 am

Ian just winked at his statment and walked him towards the dinner room, with a boyish smile on his face. Eric looked up as the boy walked in, and remembered to himself to play nice with them as Ian sat on the table, and tugged Stefan to seat by his side... ''Caesar salad... The vegetarian and the not vegetarian version'', he added with a small smirk as he looked up to Kida.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:20 pm

"Salad?" Stefan questioned. He wasnt sure that was a full meal, but he always ate too much. Besides that, he wasnt that hungry. "Sounds good to me," he nodded. Kida smiled and got herself the plain salad with no meat. "Whixh do you want, babe?" Stefan questioned, looking towards Ian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Eric raised his eyebrow... He knew a salad wasn't a full meal, but it was a stressful day, and maybe something light would be the best choice for the evening. ''Why, you have a big stomach too?'', he teased Stefan and Eric laughed a bit. He sat on his chair as served himself as Ian answered to Stefan's question. ''Hmm, with the grilled chicken... I'm hungry'', he smirked up to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm

"So am I," Stefan smiled cheekily before serving them both a plate full. Kida smirked and shook her head, picking at her small salad. "It's good, Eric," She complimented with a smile. Stefan took a bite of the chicken and smiled. "It is!" He agreed, covering his mouth as to not be rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Ian smirked to himself as he ate his food, and looked up to his father. The old man couldn't admit, but he liked the praises about his food... If you wanted to make the old man pleased, just praise his food, ''It's delicious, daddy!'', Ian murmured after swallowing a bite from his plate. Eric looked up to him, and smirked, as he looked down to his own plate. ''I know...'', he shrugged it off, and reached for his glass of white wine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next