HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Rose bit on her bottom lip and shrugged her shoulders. "I want to save my ideas for our baby, Damon," She mumbled, smiling sheepishly.

Stefan smirked to himself. "Kiss me, Ki-ki-kiss me. Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison,~ Take me, t-t-take me. Wanna be a victim -- Ready for abduction. Boy, you're an alien... Your touch so foreign... It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial,~" He hummed, smirking playfully at the lyrics as he nuzzled his nose against Ian's jaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Damon smiled shyly, and leaned up to look into her eyes, ''The baby we're going to have after going to college, and getting married, right?'', he asked quietly.

Ian laughed delightened and shook his head... ''I'm supernatural, babe'', he pointed out, ''I'm a wizard, remember?'', he winked at him, ''And since you asked....'', he trailled off and lift his chin up, to kiss him tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:09 am

"That's what I'm hoping for," Rose smiled softly, looking into his deep emerald eyes. "I at least want to be living with you first," She mumbled. She leaned over and kissed him gently.

Stefan grinned and laughed with Ian. "I forgot," He admitted. "You don't use your magic as much as your brother," He pointed out. As their lips met, he gently hooked his hand at the back of Ian's neck and leaned into the kiss. He was glad he could kiss Ian now without worrying that Eric might stab him or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am

Damon leaned down towards her, kissing her lips gently. ''We could travel around the world... Speding some time at your favorite places'', he murmured softly, and kissed on her lips gently, ''I love you'', he whispered against her lips.

Ian amirked slighty into the kiss, and pulled over for a bit, nuzzling his nose against his for a moment before leaning back on the couch. ''Differently from my brotherI like to use my magic only when it's necessary, or when I want to make pranks.'', he said with a small smirk. Using magic always made him tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:23 am

"Traveling?" Rose gasped, her eyes lighting up at the idea. "Oh, I've always wanted to go to Paris..." she bit her lip and giggled softly before returning his kiss. "I love you, too," She said quietly, smiling before pulling him into a deeper kiss.

--

"Christian uses his magic whenever it makes life easier," Stefan pointed out, shaking his head. He overheard Damon and Rose talking about marriage and living together and he pursed his lips. "Hey, baby? When do you think we'll be able to live together?" He asked sheepishly, his eyes looking down like he was embarrassed of asking such a thing. A year was a long time, but he knew how long it had taken Ian to even say he loved him. He wasn't sure if he was moving too fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Damon chuckled softly, and caressed her sides softly as he kissed her deeply. ''We could spend a whole month over there, or a year...'', he mumbled with a smirk anf kissed down on her cheek and jaw gently.

''Living together?'', Ian frowned slightly, taken aback from his question. He looked at Rose and Damon and understood what was happening. He overheard their talk, but didn't pay much attention to them. ''I don't know, babe...'', Ian murmured quietly. ''I'm looking for an apartment, near the university... Maybe you could move in with me, once you get into university too'', he shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Rose giggled, still smiling at the idea. "You don't know how amazing that would be," She whispered, nuzzling her nose against his. She closed her eyes a bit and bit her bottom lip, feeling how his lips trailed onto her jaw. She'd missed their more intimate kisses.

--

Stefan chewed his bottom lip as Ian hesitated to answer. He didn't want to push him again. He frowned a bit. "I don't think I'm going to the same university, though," He pointed out. He realized he hadn't talked about that with Ian yet. "I want to study music..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Damon nuzzled his nose on her shoulder and kissed her softly. ''Hmm, I would take you to the Eiffel tower everyday, and he could just seat on the grass, and watch the sunset'', he murmured softly, his emerald hues fixed in her golden eyes.

''You want to study music?'', Ian smirked amused. ''And you are planning on living in your fancy mansion while you attend college?'', he smirked tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Rose smiled softly and returned the kiss gently. "I love you," She whispered, loving how content he was in appeasing her. "But... Where do you want to go?" She questioned.

--

Stefan smiled sheepishly. "I... Well... I dunno. I've never lived anywhere but a mansion," He mumbled. "I want to study music so I can work in composing music and stuff," He murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 pm

''I would like to go to Venice, maybe... I don't know'', he chuckled shyly and kissed her shoulder softly, ''I just want to be where you are'', he murmured softly.

Ian laughed lightly, ''Oh, my rich boy'', he messed with his hair, ''You're great pleying the guitar, I'm sure you'll have no problem on getting into the music school'', he mumbled with a small smirk, and then bit his lip... ''Don't tell anyone yet... But I was admitted into the Engineering school at the Unversity of Washignton'', he murmured in secrecy to him and winked down to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 am

Rose grinned. "Italy?" She murmured. "I've always wanted to see Italy, too," She admitted. At his statement, her heart swooned as it always did as his sweet statements. "You're so cheesy," She giggled, then kissed him again gently.

Stefan smiled cheekily as his hair was tousled. His eyebrows arched at the fact that Ian hadn't told him about the college already. "Really...? Wow," He smiled brightly. "I'm so proud of you," He mumbled, then pecked his lips. However, his smile slowly fell and he swallowed the lump in his throat. "See... I was kind of accepted into a college, too," He mumbled, then bit his bottom lip. "Julliard," He mumbled. "Apparently, Dad contacted the school when I was little and got their attention... So, they've been keeping track of me since I was little..." He explained gently. "It's just... Julliard is in New York," He sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 am

Damon kissed her slowly. and tore softly from the kiss as he stared at her eyes, ''You like I'm cheesy, right? You have never complained about it before'', he pouted, and looked at her golden hues like a lost puppy.

''Thank you, babe'', Ian smirked, and pecked upon his lips too. As he saw Stefan's smile falling, he frowned, not liking that something was bothering him. He smiled softly as Stefan told him he was already accepted into a school, and he was going to congratulate him, when he herad the boy saying where he was going. His heart sink in his chest, ''But New York is so far from here....'', he mumbled quietly, and tightened his grip around his middle. He thought Stefan was going to be at the state, or near him... But no, he had to be accepted on a school across the country. ''I mean... I'm happy for you... But Julliard is so far from here!'', he pouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:09 am

Rose giggled a bit, seeing the puppy like look on his face. "No... I love how cheesy you can be," She smiled, nuzzling her nose against his.

--

Stefan frowned when he could practically feel the other boys heart fall. He gently pulled him closer and sighed, kissing his temple. "Baby..." He started, looking into the others bright hues. "I.... I don't have to go there. I'm sure I could just... Apply to a school nearby. It's just Julliard," He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders and putting on a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 am

''It's just Julliard...'', Ian scoffed, rolling his eyes. He knew Julliard was one the best schools of art, and Stefan was lucky for getting into. ''See... I'm torn... I want you to go there, and to be your best there.... And I also don't want you far from me...'', he sighed quietly. ''I wished I could have tried any school from the East coast... But didn't have any clue you were going there'', he pouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:28 am

"Well.. Neither did I!" Stefan defended himself with a small pout. "Dad didn't tell me until a month ago... He decided to mention that he had gotten me a full ride into Julliard based on my guitar and vocals... and my piano skills," Stefan mumbled. He knew he'd never shown Ian that he even knew how to work a piano. He'd been classically trained in piano since he was little. "Besides... If I'm so good at music, then why should I go and get a degree in something I'm already good at?" He scoffed, shrugging his shoulders. He sighed and pulled the other male closer, nuzzling his head into the crook of Ian's neck. "I don't want to be away from you, either..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:41 am

''Maybe your father doesn't want us together....'', Ian mumbled quietly, as he leaned more into Stefan's embrace... He just wonder how convenient was for him that Stefan would be on the other side of the coast. And when this all happened? Oh yeah... Just after they went in public.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 am

Stefan frowned at the statement, but a part of him knew his suspicion could be true. He'd thought the same thing. But, with such a prestigious school, accusing his father of that would be rude, wouldn't it? Julliard was no laughing matter... And, his father had assured him they'd been paying attention to him his whole life. It wasn't like his dad could just pull those strings and make something like this happen. Except, Stefan knew very well he could do that. He sighed and held Ian closer. "Your Dad's not the only one," He mumbled.

"What's wrong, boys?" Kida questioned as she came out of the kitchen and noted her son and Stefan in distress. Rose looked over, too, and frowned, seeing how tightly Stefan was holding onto Ian's back. "Stef...?" She asked quietly. Stefan took in a shaky breath and leaned back, looking up towards the pale-haired woman. "I got in Julliard," He said with a sheepish smile. "Then why do you look upset?" Kida murmured, furrowing her brows. "Because... I think Dad got me in there to get me away from Ian," Stefan mumbled. Kida's gaze stiffened and she pursed her lips. "After we save Marina, he would pull this?" Kida muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:06 am

Ian sighed too, and moved his arm up, to caress Stefan's scalp tenderly as he leaned closer to his chest. He looked up to his mother as he walked into the room, his blue hues sad. Damon didn't understand what was happening. He was only focused on Rose, that didn't get why his brother and his 'friend' looked so upset. Damons smirked softly as he heard his brother got in Julliard, and Ian just sighed quietly hearing that name. ''And I imagined dad would be the bigger problem on us beign together...'', Ian mutered and looked down at Stefan's arms wrapped around him. Damon blinked once, not get a thing from what they said. Daddy wouldn't make Stefan so upset like that, and his mother was saved? Sure, he felt his mother a little weak the past months, but she looked much better now. Maybe the Storms had something about it, ''From what did you save mom, Kida?'', Damon asked quietly.

Last edited by Ian Storm on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 am

Stefan chewed his bottom lip and hugged Ian close. Kida gasped, not realizing what she had said in front of the children. "Er... Nothing, Damon... She'd just hurt her arm and I needed to help it," She shrugged her shoulders. "Aunt Kida, that's bullshit," Rose scoffed. "What was wrong with Marina?" she urged.

Kida pursed her lips and crossed her arms. "Eric?" She called, not wanting to be the only one to try and explain what the adults had already figured out. Stefan creased his brow. He hadn't known anything was wrong with his mother. So, hearing any of this news, he was nervous. He hugged Ian a little closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:31 am

Damon got slightly nervous. He could tell Kida was hiding something from them, he could tell smothing big was happening, and somehow, the adults managed to hide it from them, well, until now... Ian shifted in Stefan's lap, aware that his mother was lying. She was a terrible liar, and it wasn't a big surprise that she called his father to help her. He smoothed Stefan's locks tenderly, as he noticed the boy getting nervous under his touch.

Eric walked into the living room, with a small smirk, but it disappeared quickly as he saw the look in their faces. ''What's wrong baby?'', he asked quietly, looking at Kida with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:48 am

"They want to know what we saved Marina from," Kida said, sighing and pushing her white hair from her eyes. "I slipped up and now they won't let me out of it," She muttered. "Not a chance," Rose said, narrowing her eyes at her aunt. Kida pursed her lips and sat onto the arm of the couch. "Marina came to us after being told by her doctor that she had cancer," Kida said slowly. Stefan felt his heart clench and his breathing stop. His mother had cancer and she hadn't told him? "I-Is she okay?" He quickly asked. "Yes... She told your father and he came to us, hoping we could help," Kida said slowly, then looked over at Eric, hoping he could help her fill in the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Eric pursed his lips and sighed as Kida told him what was the topic about. He looked at Rose, and then the Rolfe boys as Kida told them what happened. Ian tensed for a brief second when his mother told what happened that day, and tried to relax, to make Stefan feel more comfortable as he faced that new. Damon reacted almost like Stefan. He gasped quietly, knowing what was wrong with his mother… She was doing alright, she was better now, he could feel, so when Kida said she was okay, Damon didn’t get surprised. By the way Kida looked at him, he knew she wanted his help to tell the kids the rest of the story.

“Kida laid Marina, and looked for the exactly place where the cancer was, so she could do something… But it was well hidden, and Kida needed my strength so she could get where that thing was. When she finally touched it, we found out that it wasn’t cancer. It was magic, and it was… weakening your mother”, Eric looked for the best word to replace ‘killing’… He knew how sensitive Damon could get. “But we couldn’t do anything about it, but as soon Kida got to it, that thing pushed us away… I made a little spell, so we could numb the effects of that dark magic, but that thing is still there”, Eric finished quietly. Ian smoothed Stefan’s back, trying to calm him down. “Isn’t there anything more you could help?”, Damon asked quietly, looking straight to Kida.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Kida stood by Eric and slid her arm around his waist. Rose frowned as she heard about her aunt. But, she was more concerned for Damon, knowing how easy it was to upset him. She held his hand and gently kissed the back of it at his worried tone towards Kida. Kida looked over to him and sighed, biting down on her bottom lip a bit. "Damon... I tried. Eric and I both did. But... It's dark magic. And it's strong," She said quietly. "I think It's Hades," She said in a gentle tone.

"Hades? The guy who tried to get you all killed before?" Stefan challenged, sitting up now in a stiff position. "Great. He's trying to fucking kill everyone again?" He grumbled. Rose narrowed her eyes a bit, not wanting Damon to get upset at the sake of Stefan. "Shut up, Stefan... We can handle dark magic," She muttered. "Rose, it's not that simple," Kida sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Damon bit his lip and leaned back on the couch. He didn't like knowing that Hades was hurting his mother, and he got more woried that he could do nothing to help her, except for being closer to her, to see if she was okay. He was the only one between his siblings that had some magic ability. He squeezed Rose's hand softly, and looked at her with a small smile, telling her he was okay.

''Calm down hot-head'', Eric said sternly looking at Stefan, and then he turned his blue hues back to Ian, ''Keep you boyfriend cool, kid'', he muttered, and Ian sighed. ''Baby, calm down...'', Ian murmured softly, and kissed his temple tenderly. ''Rose, we touched that magic, and it pushed us away... We couldn't even know what exactly that thing was...'', Eric sighed, ''That's why you're wearing those enchanted rings. They will protect you if anybody tried to hurt you with magic...'', he pointed out, ''But I didn't get any ring...'', Ian frowned, ''You and your brother have your bracelets... derp.'', Eric tried to light the air with his teasing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Kida sighed in relief under her breath as she heard how Eric was able to handle the situation. Stefan pursed his lips in irritation. "How the hell am I supposed to be calm when some jackass is threatening our lives, Ian?" Stefan snapped. He knew his temper was bad, and he hated it. But, it was a serious problem that he didn't appreciate Eric joking about.

"So, you were all just going to keep this from us?" Stefan muttered. "The rings, the bracelets? You weren't going to tell us why we were wearing them?" He questioned, standing up then and clenching a fist at his side. "Fucking hell..." Stefan shook his head and grabbed his jacket, walking outside and slamming the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next