Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:35 pm

''But...'', Paris trailled off once he felt her lips kissing him so tenderly. Like every 16 years old boy would do, Paris cleaned his mind from everything except on the feeling of her lips, and her tiny body upon him. He was so wrapped into the kiss that didn't hear the doorbell. He whined and sat up, leaning towards her... Once she was back, he was fast on seating onto the bed with her, and opening the box to take his first piece... He forgot he was hungry. ''Who's cute? Me?'', he asked, his mout half full.

---

''Pft... You sound just like me'', Adam teased back and made a face, noticing the concern in her eyes. On those times, she looked just like her mother. ''Your mother says the same...'', he mumbled and handed her phone back... ''I just can't see myself wearing one of those things''
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Leah smirked as she watched him. She shook her head and picked up a piece of the cheese pizza, taking a bite. "Yeah, you," she murmured after she'd swallowed her bite. "You're just adorable," She hummed and stretched her short legs to rest on his lap. 

--

Arianne giggled and took the phone back, sending the picture to Jasper as well. "You'd look just as handsome, Daddy..." she assured him. "More... Mature. Regal," she hummed, tapping her fingertip to her lips in thought. "I think you'd look good. And, besides, you always look good," She smiled cheerfully before taking a bite of an eggroll.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:03 pm

''I knew it!'', Paris beamed with a grin and leaned down to kiss her legs upon his lap, ''I'll be right back, beauty...'', he winked at her, and came back with two sodas for them. He scooted her over to his lap, and opened the two cans for them. ''Missed me?'', he teased playfully.

---

''Mature... Regal...'', Adam mumbled and looked down. ''I don't want to look old, baby girl. The white hair in my head and beard is enough'', he pouted a bit. He needed to dye his hair again. Those white locks were starting to grow up again.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Leah smiled, goosebumps raising on her legs where he kissed. "Kay," she said simply and watched him go before finishing her piece of pizza in his absence. When he came back, she giggled as she was brought into his lap. "Always," she hummed and kissed his jaw. 

--

Arianne laughed and rolled her eyes. "Daddy, you're not twenty anymore... You're barely even fourty," She pointed out, shaking her head. "I hope Jasper looks as good as you do when he's fourty," She smiled and took another bite of her egg roll before tilting her head. "Want me to dye your hair for you? I could do that, too," She offered up.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Paris grinned boyish and took a sip from his can... ''Gah... I miss being closer to you... Why you had to graduate before me?'', he pouted cutely, turning his blue hues to her. He missed meeting her everyday at school.

---

Adam chuckled a bit and leaned to kiss her hand like a gentleman, ''Oh baby girl, you forget I'm much older than your mother... I'm already 42...'', he smiled sheppishly. ''Jasper would be very lucky if he looked as good as I am in this age'', he teased and then smiled... ''Oh, please... Would you do that for daddy?'', he asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:10 am

Leah smirked and kissed his pout. "It's no fun for me, either... I have to sit around without you," she pointed out. She was attending some classes for design, but they mostly online. So, she was home alone a lot. Boring. "I want to move out," she said quietly, fiddling with his fingers. "With you," she added quickly, giving him a sheepish smile. "Not now, maybe, but... Soon," she sighed, tilting her head and gauging his reaction. 

---

"42 Isn't old, daddy! Kida is so much older than you," she said, scrunching up her nose. "And yes, he'd be very lucky. Then again, Mr. Rider isn't exactly ugly," She smirked to herself. "I'd love to," She beamed and then took another bite of her food before wiping her hands and gesturing for him to come back to the living room where they'd been earlier. "So. Just brown?" she mused, tilting her head. "Blonde might be fun..." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding   Bonding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Penthouse (De Chambord)-
Jump to: